20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Angela left Karen and met with Doctor Wilson, Detective Armstrong, and Officer Turner. “So what is your opinion?” The doctor asked.

“She’s capable of being interviewed, but please, if you can, be brief. She certainly is showing signs of depression. She’s very remorseful for her actions tonight and doesn’t appear to be a threat to another suicide attempt. I’m going to set up an appointment with a therapist as soon as possible.”

“Did she explain the bruises on her?”

“They appear to be somewhat self-inflicted. She was partaking in some sort of role-playing with a master and mistress in a sex dog bondage routine. She was being paraded around like a dog for sexual pleasure in the Hen House. She was fighting against her restraints to punish herself and cause more bruising. She was punishing herself for her miscarriage.”

“Do you think the husband had anything to do with her bruises or her condition?” Detective Armstrong asked.

“No, I don’t, but that is for you to determine. If her husband and their girlfriend hadn’t found her when they did, she’d likely be dead now. The attempt to drive her car off the cliff at the abandoned rock quarry failed. She’d planned on leaving the Hen House and jumping off the Quinte Bay Bridge to kill herself.”

“I got her tox screen results. Her blood alcohol level is one point nine, over twice the legal limit. She has traces of ecstasy and barbiturates in her system, though not enough to kill her but enough to seriously hamper her condition. Luckily, she vomited several times, which likely helped rid her of more harmful effects. We’ll keep her here overnight to observe her,” Doctor Wilson stated.

“I must be going now, nice to meet you,” Angela said, shaking hands with the police officers and leaving.

“While you interview the patient, I’ll brief her family,” Doctor Wilson said to the officers.


Doctor Wilson walked through the waiting room door, immediately being mobbed by a stampede of Karen’s family and friends. “How is Karen? How is Mom? Is she alright? When can we see her?” Was the series of questions asked?

“Okay, okay, follow me,” the doctor said, leading everyone into a small room. “Mrs. Hayward is in stable condition. She has been given an IV solution to help with dehydration after vomiting several times. She has also been given a dose of activated charcoal to drink. It will absorb most of the alcohol and drugs in her stomach. She has twice the legal limit of alcohol in her system, along with high amounts of ecstasy and barbiturates.”

“Karen would never take pills like those,” Vicky mentioned.

“They were apparently given to her as part of her role playing as a sex dog at the Hen House.”

Doctor Wilson continued, “She has been seen by a member of the Mental Health Unit here in the hospital. The doctor determined that Karen is not a threat to further harm herself. She is very remorseful for her actions today. If Mr. Hayward and their friend hadn’t found her, you’d likely be planning a funeral now. She will be kept overnight for observation.”

“Can we see our mom now?” Brad asked.

“Not right away, she is being interviewed by the police. It is standard procedure to call them when there are signs of sexual assault and forcible confinement.”

“We didn’t do anything to her!” Dan defended.

“That may be true, but that isn’t for me to determine. Once the police have finished with her, we’ll move her to another room. You will be able to see her, but not all at once,” he cautioned, looking at the crowd in front of him. “I can see that Mrs. Hayward has a lot of family and friend support, and she’ll need it from all of you.”

“There won’t be any shortage of that around from us!” Wendy smiled.


Detective Armstrong cracked open the room door and asked, “Karen Hayward?”

“Yes?” She said this, lying on her left side.

“Hi, I’m Detective Leigh Armstrong.”

“And I’m Officer Robert Turner,” he offered.

Leigh walked over to Karen’s bedside, and her eyes widened. Karen looked up at the short-haired brunette and recognized her. Karen smiled, remembering how Leigh looks without clothes on and how she carries her 130 pounds perfectly. Leigh and her husband were one of her and Dan’s favourite couples to exchange spouses with at the Hen House.

Detective Armstrong looked very fit with her white top tucked into her black slacks and looked so inviting with her full breasts. The mounds of her nipples showed through her thin bra, and her short pixie-style hair parted on the left revealed her diamond-studded earrings. She had her detective badge attached to her belt on her left and her personal weapon holstered on her right hip.

“I didn’t know you worked for the police department.” Karen said, trying to sit up.

“Please don’t sit up, Karen. I didn’t know your last name was Hayward,” the detective replied.

“It wasn’t the last time we met.”

“You two know each other?” Officer Turner asked.

“My husband and I have socialized with Karen and her husband several times. Dan, isn’t that your husband’s name?” Leigh pretended not to know the identity of the man who is her best fuck.

“Yes, Dan is my husband,” she said, sensing her tone. Karen’s eyes imagined the hidden nipples she’d sucked on before.

“I’ll have to call the station. I can’t conduct the interview because I know the victim, and it could affect the investigation,” Detective Armstrong mentioned.


Leigh stepped into the hallway and called the station. “Hi Jim, listen, I’m here at Memorial with Officer Turner on that sexual assault case. I just met the victim, and I know her. She and her husband have socialized with Brian and me on a few occasions. You’ll have to send up another investigator to interview her.”

“We’re shortstaffed right now, Leigh. You’ll have to wait a few hours for another detective to be available,” he explained.

“I don’t want to wait that long. What if I were to use Turner to do the questioning of the victim?”

“I’ll check him out and call you back.”


“Sorry about that, Karen. Since we know each other a little, I can’t interview you. I’m waiting for word from the duty chief if I can use Officer Turner. Otherwise, we’ll have to wait a few hours for another detective.”

“I understand.”

A few moments later,” Detective Armstrong,” she said, answering her cell phone.

“Hi Leigh, I checked with Turner’s shift sergeant, and he’s pretty sharp and usually tops his peers in any testing. Give him a shot at it; just monitor the questions and follow procedures, and you’ll be fine,” he responded.

“Okay, thanks, Jim.”


“Okay, Karen, Officer Turner will be asking you some questions; is that alright with you?”

“Yes, it is,” she said, looking at him. Leigh pulled Robert by the sleeve out of hearing range.

“Everything you need is in the Sexual Assault Kit. Now if you have to ask her any questions about her body parts, don’t be a jerk and use tits, cunt, or ass hole. Be respectful of her; use medical terms.”

“Yes, Detective, I understand.” The officer set up the interview.


“This conversation will be recorded to ensure it is accurate. The first part of this form is routine, where I fill in your information,” he started, and he completed the first page.

“It is 01:15 hours, 21st July 2007. Mrs. Hayward, Detective Armstrong, and I are here because the hospital has a policy that the police must be notified if they suspect that a patient has suffered from a sexual assault. Do you know what the term sexual assault means?”

“I believe when a woman has been forced to have sex against her will.”

“Pretty close. In Canada, sexual assault is defined as sexual contact with another person without that other person’s consent.”

“I can understand the hospital’s policy, but you must understand I wasn’t sexually assaulted,” Karen began.

“How do you explain the injuries to your vaginal area, rectum, and your bruises?”

“I’ve been going to the Hen House most afternoons for about the past ten weeks. I pay my master and mistress twenty-five dollars an hour for four hours to perform sexual acts on me. It’s known as light bondage or, as their name suggests, pleasurable pain. They tie me up and use dildos and other objects to have intercourse with me.”

“I have sex with my master or mistress, then she leads me around the main floor, acting like a dog for others’ sexual pleasure. Everything I do with them is completely consensual. I let them do sexual things to me,” she explained.

Robert had to maintain a professional manner despite her unusual sexual fetish. He looked to Leigh, who nodded for him to continue. “How did you receive the bruises around your neck, wrists, ankles, and breasts?”

“Part of the bondage routine was my master or mistress putting me in my leather restraints. They didn’t know I was really using them to punish me for the guilt I felt after losing my baby in a miscarriage last April. I’d continually fight against the restraints that caused the bruises. I started wearing long-sleeved tops and pants to conceal the bruises from my family. I told them I always felt cold after my hysterectomy and the medication I was using. The doctor from the mental health unit told me I was suffering from depression due to postpartum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.