20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Karen stepped into the main room and was flattened by a mighty slap to the face. “Back for more fucking, humiliation, and punishment, are you my lovely bitch?” Thor asked in his husky, deep voice.

Karen saw Thor daily and still hadn’t grown used to his massive size. He had enormous arms and shoulders covered in several tattoos. With his strength, his normal job in construction came easily to him. Karen knew she wasn’t allowed to speak until she said her release words as she rubbed her cheek, stinging from his hand strike. She thought that the more she spoke, the more Thor would punish her.

“Fuck off, Thor, you hit like a girl!” Another swat from his hand sent her sprawling to the floor.

“Tanya can whip your ass almost as good as I can! You never learn, do you, bitch? You must actually want to piss me off on purpose!” He snarled.

Thor grabbed Karen by her ankles and dragged her on her back over to the table. He roughly kissed her, then slapped her tits hard and shoved her down on her stomach, saying, “Don’t speak unless you’re fucking allowed!” He took a ping-pong paddle and whipped her ass until it was warm and bright pink, each sting to her flesh driving home her punishment for hurting Dan.

Next, he fastened the silver clasps and chains to her nipples, almost drawing blood. The chains were attached to the other clasps on her pussy lips. If she moved the wrong way or struggled, the chains pulled tightly on her nipples and pussy lips. Thor attached chains to her ankle restraints.

“Tanya said to me that tonight, anything goes,” he breathed in her face.

“Give me your best; I can take it from a man who hits like a girl.” He backhanded her across the face with a forceful slap.

“Know why you’re my favourite bitch? Because you are the only one who fights me. These bruises on your neck, wrists, and ankles will take weeks to heal,” he boasted.

Thor used two clasps to attach a silver dog bowl to her hands. “I haven’t had a dog bowl used on me for a while,” she dared to say.

“Fuck off, bitch!” He ordered, slapping her face and making her hair fly askew. “The dog bowl is for you to drink lots of cum, your puke if you throw up, or anything else poured into it. Now open your mouth,” he growled, standing close to her face.

“No!”

“How many times do I have to fucking tell you, shut the fuck up?” He hit her again and pulled on the wires attached to her nipples and pussy lips.

“I guess you’ll just have to fucking beat it into me!” Karen replied defiantly. “I bet you love beating up women,” she tested.

“Strangely, I don’t like hurting women at all. I’m a rather peaceful guy for what you’d expect from my size. However, I’ll beat the fuck out of those who pay me to do it! Now shut the fuck up and open your fucking mouth!”

“Make me!” Karen taunted him, spitting at him.

“Why, you fucking bitch!” Thor gave Karen a hard right punch to her sensitive abdomen, causing her to double over. She cringed at the sudden, mighty blow.

“You punch like a girl!” She gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Thor grabbed her hair, tilting her head back and shaking his right fist inches from her lips. One punch would knock her unconscious, perhaps even kill her. He drew back his hand and landed a powerful slap across her face, drawing blood from the left corner of her mouth.

“That’s a little better,” she said.

“Are you fucking crazy?” He asked, amazed at her persistent will.

“Yes, I’m fucking nuts; I’m crazy. Now hit me harder this time! I’m paying you to fucking beat me, and I want my money’s worth!”

“It’s your money!” Thor hit Karen with a double-hard hit again to her stomach, then slapped her left jaw. Karen staggered back, hitting her head against the wall, and slumped in a heap on the cold floor. She spits out saliva and blood, her chest heaving from heavy breaths.

“You still hit like a girl,” she challenged, wiping her mouth.

Thor grabbed Karen by the hair, pulled her to the bench, placed her hands on it, and kicked her legs to spread them wider. He put the head of his cock on her exposed pussy and, with one mighty shove, buried it to his balls and began to fuck her hard. “Uhhh!” She gasped and winced at the sudden pain.

“That’s it, Thor, fuck me good and hard. Fuck me so hard that your cock comes out of my fucking mouth! I’m being such a naughty fucking bitch and need to be fucked hard and fast! Punish me, Thor, fucking beat me!”

He let out a deep laugh, and pulling his cock out caused a sucking sound. “Not yet, you cock-loving married whore! Now one last time, open your fucking mouth!” She slowly opened, and Thor, stroking his ten-inch cock, placed the head on her lips.

“Get me hard so I can fuck your ass!” Karen wheezed as Thor’s long monster was shoved down her throat. She gagged, unable to breathe. “Suck my cock, bitch! You know how to use your throat!” Her expression revealed her growing fear. “I love throat fucking.”

She moved her head, feeling it rub the walls of her windpipe. “Remember what I told you. You puke on my cock, and I’ll beat the living fuck out of you!” A few moments later, her eyes began to flutter, and she was close to passing out. He didn’t want her out of action already, so he pulled out of her mouth. Karen coughed and gasped heavily for air.

“This hasn’t been used on you before either,” his gruff voice muttered. He came around behind her and put a brass ring in her mouth. It fitted along her upper and lower back teeth to keep her mouth open. He buckled the leather strap tight behind her neck and handed the turnkey to Tanya.

“As the night goes on, I’ll turn the screws on your gag to open your mouth wider.” Tanya smiled.

“So Tanya tells me you said anything goes?” He asked to make sure. Karen lowered her head, nodding, yes. “Are we ever going to have fun with you tonight?” He slapped her face from side to side, pinched and slapped her tits, then took the paddle to her ass for twenty-five forceful whacks. She whimpered at the forceful blows but welcomed the punishment.

He dragged Karen to a bench and, spreading her legs, clipped her feet to two stirrups. He rolled the portable piston between her feet and attached a foot-and-a-half-long dildo to the end. He put the head of the massive dildo on her pussy, then shoved her down on it. She winced in pain; her insides still hadn’t healed from her hysterectomy and a countless number of fuckings.

Thor turned on the machine, and it began pumping in and out, fucking her faster than humanly possible. He took the key from Tanya, widening her mouth. “Suck on my cock again,” he ordered.

Karen used her tongue to lick the head. Then he shoved it through the brass ring and down her throat. After about twenty thrusts, his cock bobbed rock hard. She started bucking, her thighs having an uncontrollable climax from the fucking machine.

“Works every time!” He smiled.


Thor unfastened her from the machine, pushed her onto her back, and hungrily chewed on her pussy, then Tanya took her turn. He came up behind her, and she could feel the head of his cock touching her ass hole. Karen gasped and winced in pain as he unexpectedly shoved most of his ten inches up her ass. She had taken his cock all the way many times before, but not all at once.

“You love it, don’t you, you fucking bitch!” Thor growled, grabbing her hair in his right hand. Karen gave a reluctant nod.

Tanya pulled tight on her nipple chains, hurting her pussy lips. She pressed her mound to her face. He pound-fucked her ass hole hard and fast. She moaned and moaned, but not in pleasure; she was in unrelenting pain. Tears began to flow. The pain and pressure in her abdomen were unbearable. He grabbed her hair tighter in his right fist, like the reins of a horse riding his bitch’s ass.

“You are the only bitch, besides my wife, who can take my whole cock up your ass. You are my ass-fucking bitch whore, aren’t you?” She gave no response. “Aren’t you!” He repeated, pulling her head back by her hair and shoving his cock harder in her ass. She shamefully nodded her head. Her mascara was now sending two black rivers of tears down her cheeks.

Thor pulled his cock out of her ass and stood. His breathing was heavy, and sweat beaded on his bald head. He went to a small table, downed a bottle of water, and wiped his head and face.

“I must say, my bitch, you’re giving me quite a workout. Want a drink? It’s nice and cold. Ice-cold water to drown your sorrows in?” He asked, holding another bottle in front of Karen. She nodded yes. “I’ll give you a drink, alright, a drink of my fucking cum!” He said this, throwing the bottle away.

Thor’s comment about cold water reminded Karen that she was going to kill herself by jumping into the dark, icy waters from the Bay Bridge Road overpass. If the fall into the water didn’t kill her, she’d drown for sure.


He moved closer to her face, and she could smell her dirty ass on his cock. He grabbed Karen by the ears to shove his hard cock down her throat. The brass ring holding her mouth open was still too small, so Tanya widened the ring all the way. Now he had the extra room, and he shoved his hard cock down her throat. She coughed and choked on the sudden filling of her throat. She felt something enter her ass again. Tanya was inserting a foot-long black dildo into her. She fucked her ass about thirty times, then left the massive dong inside her, strapped to her waist belt. Karen moaned about her mixture of pleasure and pain.

Tanya came around to Thor’s left side. “Are you having an enjoyable fuck, my love?” She asked, rubbing his stomach and kissing his lips.

“I sure am!” he replied, pushing Karen’s head back with another hard thrust of his cock down her throat. “Don’t you dare puke on my cock, or I’ll beat the living fuck out of you! I’m going to fuck my wife later, and she doesn’t want any slut wife’s puke being fucked into her cunt, do you, honey?” he stated, kissing Tanya.

Karen fearfully looked at Thor, and he said, “Ah ha, you didn’t know Tanya and I are married, did you?” She shook her head. Karen could feel the early churning of her stomach, wanting to be sick. Tanya went to Karen’s rear and fucked her ass hard with the dildo. She moaned repeatedly in pain.

“Let her breathe, Thor; she’s no good to us passed out,” Tanya cautioned, pulling on Karen’s nipple chains. Thor reluctantly let his cock slide out of Karen’s mouth. As if in a race, she panted feverously, trying to catch her breath. He only gave her a few seconds to recover, then shoved his cock to his balls back down her throat.

“I trust you’re going to join us in the main room later on?” Tanya asked.

“I sure am. I wouldn’t miss fucking this married slut twice. I’m just not sure if I’m going to fuck her throat again or fuck her ass hole,” he pondered. “Okay, let’s get down to business,” he said. Thor widened his stance and grabbed Karen’s head firmly. “Remember, puke on my cock, and I’ll fucking beat your ass off!”

He continued fucking her throat like their piston machine, and he accented his thrusts with deep grunts. Karen could feel herself wanting to throw up and pass out. “Will you cum in my throat and get it over with?” She silently pleaded.


What seemed like an eternity was only another three minutes of continuous throat fucking. “I’m ready, Tanya,” he said. She came to his side again and helped hold Karen’s head to his cock. She began to kiss him as he grunted his humongous load of cum down her throat. Tanya loves to feel the vibration of her man’s cum when he fucks any woman.

Karen choked and coughed as Thor’s cum shot down her throat, some into her lungs. She gagged in protest at her treatment, but it was useless. “Ah, this feels fucking fantastic!” He grumbled, pumping his cock as fast as he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.