20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The day was a perfect, hot July day. Clear skies and thirty Celsius degrees made for picture-perfect swimming in the backyard pool. It wasn’t planned, but every woman wore a sexy bikini except Karen, who remained covered up in her turtleneck sweater and yoga pants while staying in the shade.

With Karen avoiding virtually all contact with the family, Wendy was looked upon as Dan’s wife now more than ever. The unfortunate situation for Karen gave Wendy the opportunity to experience married life with Dan, and she’d grown more comfortable as his loving mate.

The front doorbell chimed, and Wendy hurried to the door. She smiled, noticing Tina, Major, and Bobbie had arrived at the same time. “11 a.m. right on the dot,” she smiled, ushering them inside. The girls admired Wendy’s sensual-looking body, clad in a very skimpy bikini. “I hope you both brought your sexy bikinis for swimming, though I doubt they’ll stay on you very long.”

“We sure did!” They smiled, holding up a bag of clothes for changing. Wendy greeted them with affectionate hugs and kisses and a pat on the head for Major.

“Come with me, Bobbie; I’d like you to meet Karen, Dan’s wife,” she said, leading them to the living room couch, where Karen was now sitting.

Tina and Bobbie were both hesitant to meet the wife of the man who had fucked them. A friendly greeting like this never happens in real life. “Hi Tina, it’s nice to see you again. Will you introduce me to your friend?” Karen smiled, standing to meet them.

Tina made the introductions, and Karen already envisioned them eventually in bed with her. “My my, you and Dan sure know how to pick beautiful girlfriends,” she complimented Wendy. The two found it odd that Karen was covered from head to toe in a long-sleeve sweater and long pants.

“This is our first time meeting, though I’ve seen you before, Tina, asleep in bed with Dan and Wendy. I trust he was an excellent fuck for you. Bobbie, you are such a beautiful woman that Dan and Wendy have told me about. I make it a point to meet all the women that my husband fucks.”

“We have a very open relationship and keep no sex secrets from each other,” she lied. “I asked Wendy to invite you both early so you could enjoy some quiet time with Dan before the others arrive. I’m sure neither one of you would turn down the opportunity for Dan to fuck you. If you didn’t know already, you’ll soon find out that we are a very sexual family.”

“Honey, can you get Dan for me?” She asked her lover, and Wendy went to find him. “You can relax, girls; I’m on your side when it comes to making Dan cum, and sometimes I’m going to watch.” She giggled at her own comment.


Wendy walked hand in hand with Dan, escorting him from the backyard. “The pool is clean for our fun. Now, as long as no one pees in it or one of the girls jerks off a cock, the water should stay clean,” he commented, entering the patio doors.

Dan stopped, suddenly recognizing Tina and Bobbie. He looked at Karen, wondering if she had caused any trouble. “Tina, Bobbie ... I didn’t expect to see you here,” he said, looking at Karen. Major recognized Dan and immediately went to him.

“Hi, Dan, happy birthday!” They each said.

“Don’t be shy, girls; you can give him a nice kiss and hug,” Karen said. Dan went to them, and Karen smiled, noticing Tina and Bobbie eagerly accepting his affections. “I asked Wendy to invite Tina and Bobbie. You’ve talked about them so often that I figured this would be a good time to finally meet them, especially Bobbie, for the first time. I must say, you both sure know how to pick beautiful girlfriends.”

“I’m trying to convince Dan to quit working so he can do his woodworking hobby in the morning and each afternoon. fuck the women we know, and now we can add two more to the growing list.”

Karen motioned for Dan to sit with Tina and Bobbie beside him, and she said, “Girls, please don’t be shy. If you want to hold hands with Dan and kiss him or more, you are free to do so with my blessings.”

“In fact, another reason I invited you both so early is that I’m sure you’d like to wish Dan a happy birthday in the bedroom with a nice fuck,” she offered.

The others looked at Karen and her blunt offer. “So you wouldn’t want Dan to celebrate his special day, fucking you?”

“Yes, yes, I would, but I never expected his wife to offer him fucking so easily,” Bobbie replied.

“As I said before, we are a very sexual family and don’t keep any sex secrets,” she repeated, not looking at Dan. She wouldn’t dare look at him if he only knew the truth.

“Now, Tina and Bobbie, I want you to take Dan to the bedroom and give him a nice birthday present,” Karen said, urging them to stand and directing them toward the bedroom. Tina and Bobbie couldn’t believe their good fortune, and taking his hand, they led him to the master bedroom.

“While they fuck, we can make sure everything else is ready,” she said, going to the kitchen.

“Are you doing okay, honey?” Wendy asked for the hundredth time, so concerned for her lover.

“I’m doing just fine, thank you for asking again. Let’s make this a day Dan will never forget.”

Wendy and Karen took the time to pat Major and put him in the dog run with his brother, Sarg.


An hour later, Dan, Tina, and Bobbie emerged from the bedroom. Bobbie, more than Tina, was shy, and Karen knew that Dan had just fucked them. Sitting at the dining room table, she asked them to take a seat.

“So tell me, was my Dan a good fuck for you?” She looked from one to the other and asked, “Who did he make cum?” They both shyly raised a hand. “Good, I’d hate to build up Dan’s reputation as a good fucker and he doesn’t deliver,” she laughed, and the others joined her.

“Thank you, Karen,” Tina began. “I can’t believe that I’m thanking the wife for letting her husband fuck me.”

“You’re both welcome, and from now on, neither one of you needs to be shy about coming over here for Dan to fuck you or ask him out for a fuck date.” She quietly gave them some tips on how to be better lovers for Dan and, in turn, for him.

“You should change into your suits for the day, though they likely won’t stay on you very long.” She smiled, and the girls thanked her. Tina and Bobbie anxiously changed into their sexy bikinis. They took a moment to savour the taste of the other’s pussy that Dan had fucked moments ago.


The new lovers relaxed poolside with Dan, their hands not so innocently exploring each other. As the hours passed by, Tina and Bobbie were introduced as other friends and family arrived: Vicky and Scott, Angie and Cindy, Cathy and Ben, Diane, Brenda, Brad, and Abby. They were made to feel very welcome, and the women joked about Dan’s abilities as a good fuck, including his three daughters.

This particular weekend, Jake and Timmy were staying with their dad and his girlfriend.

Tina and Bobbie remarked how beautiful and sexy the women looked, and they all wore bikinis. They also noticed Dan’s two daughters, Diane and Brenda, seemed very affectionate towards him.

Cathy also wore her sexy white bikini for Dan. The other women asked how she was doing at fourteen weeks of pregnancy and joked that her bikini would soon be too small. She said she was doing fine and rubbed her small baby bump. Cathy sat, looking at Ben and then her dad, and rubbed her tummy again. Since she and Dan finally fucked the day before his wedding, she made it a point to enjoy a nice fuck with him at least twice a week.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.