Accidental Swingers - A GCSC Story - Cover

Accidental Swingers - A GCSC Story

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hank and Trixie are members of the Guilford Court Supper Club who are sent to a swingers club by some friends. Trixie knows, but Hank is clueless as his wife tries to spice up their sex life. Things don't go as planned. Features characters from Learning to Let Go and Guilford Court Swingers Club stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The driver’s voice came over an intercom explaining that they had arrived. Trixie checked her makeup and reapplied her lipstick. Hank climbed out and offered her his hand as she stepped out into the dimly lit parking lot. They were in what appeared to be a warehouse district. All of the buildings were large, one-story units with lots of loading docks. The limousine parked beside one such structure. You could hear the thump-thump-thump of club music.

Trixie looked around. The parking lot was narrow and deep, with one entrance onto a side street. A fence at the far end separated the lot from one of Dallas’ freeway service roads. A fence on the right side blocked access to the adjacent Elephant Inn’s hotel parking lot. She noticed a small, nondescript sign by a blacked-out entry door that read “Club Iniquity.”

“I guess this is the place,” Hank said as he escorted Trixie to the door. “It doesn’t look like much.”

Trixie was nervous with anticipation. Hank opened the door, and she stepped inside. They entered a small, narrow lobby with a door on the opposite end. A pretty woman stood behind a counter. “Hi, welcome to Iniquity,” she said with a warm smile. “May I see your membership cards?”

Before Hank could respond, Trixie stepped forward. “Oh, we’re not members. A friend of mine told me about your club she and her husband are members. My husband and I wanted to come to check it out. Is that alright?”

“Oh, sure,” she replied, “we love new members. Can I get your friend’s name? They should have put in a request for a guest pass.”

Trixie gave them Darla and Jake’s name, and she found a guest pass in the system. “Oh, you are all set,” she informed the Taylors. “That’ll be a hundred for tonight. If you join, that will count toward your membership fee. You’re a little early. The place usually doesn’t get busy until ten. The upstairs is an under-twenty-one club right now. You can go up if you want, until midnight when you have to be twenty-one to get in and upstairs is for members only. Tonight should get wild as it is couples only night.”

“A hundred? Dollars?” stammered Trixie. “To get in?”

Hank stepped up and handed the girl his AmEx card. “No problem,” he interjected. The young woman took his card and ran it. She put red wristbands on both Hank and Trixie.

“Red means your non-members. Members have green wristbands,” she explained. “That way they know you guys haven’t taken any tests or been interviewed. Your red wristband will get you into the main club room only. You have to be a member or with members as their guests to go into the VIP room upstairs or the private rooms in the back. Here’s a coupon for two free cocktails that you can exchange at the bar. If you want a cabana or table service, you can get that from your bartender or server. Any questions?”

Hank took the coupons and asked, “What kind of test?”

“Oh, we require all new members to get tested for AIDS, Hepatitis, and STDs,” she answered.

“Wow,” Hank exclaimed, “you guys take things seriously. Doesn’t that hurt your business?”

The hostess smiled and replied, “We are more interested in the quality of our members than quantity. Please enjoy yourselves.” She pushed a button, and a buzzer sounded. The inner door clicked and slid open.

Trixie drew a deep breath and walked through the threshold. She was immediately struck by the volume of the music and the pounding bass beat. She also noticed how dark it was inside. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust. The interior reminded her of an old school movie theater. There was a lot of dark red velvet and neon. Off to the left was a lounge area with pool tables. There were three people playing pool at one table, a man and two women.

Across the lobby and to the left there was a hallway leading deeper into the building. A sign indicated the restrooms were down the hall as were the private suites. Neither Trixie nor Hank knew what the private suites were for, but Trixie had an idea.

They turned to the right and the source of the music. To the right, along the wall was a large bar with two bartenders and about twenty barstools. A couple sat at the bar. The man appeared to be in his late fifties or early sixties with short graying hair and a shortly cropped gray beard. He was in a casual suit with a dark shirt under and no tie. The woman seemed younger than the man, with a big head of blonde hair, pulled up into a kind of beehive hairdo. She wore a pink dress and had boobs almost as big as Trixie.

There were a few tables out by the bar with comfortable black leather seats around them. They were empty. Hank led Trixie over to one and sat down. They continued their visual exploration. Across from the bar forming an L-shape from the center of the room to the far wall and then down the far wall to the right were the cabanas, many curtained alcoves with sectional sofas. Most were open, with a few people sitting in them. Two were closed, and they could not see inside.

Beyond the bar and cabana was a large, disco-style dance floor, with flashing lights, lasers and all of the things you would expect to find in a hot dance club. There was a raised stage at the far end of the room, surrounded by massive walls of speakers which pumped the electronic dance music throughout the building. On stage was a sexy female DJ, who was playing the music they were enjoying. There were probably fifteen or twenty people on the dance floor.

As Hank and Trixie settled into their seat, two women in their mid-thirties left the dance floor and walked by, holding hands. The women wore very short dresses with tight, low-cut tops that did little to hide their tits. They smiled as they passed Trixie, the women grinned.

“Hey, folks,” came a man’s voice, catching Hank and Trixie by surprise. “Welcome to Iniquity. I’m Todd, your bartender. Can I get you folks started with a cocktail?”

Trixie felt her breath catch when she saw the bartender. He was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen. Todd was in his twenties, with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He was very muscular, wearing tight black pants and a vest that was open, showing off his bare chest and tight six-pack.

“Uhh,” she returned, “can I get a cock, I mean cocktail menu?” Todd smirked at her faux pas.

“We don’t really have one, but I can give you anything you want,” he said leaning over Trixie’s chair.

“I’ll have a Coors Light, how about a Long Island Iced Tea for Trixie?” Hank asked rhetorically. Trixie nodded, and Todd went to get the drinks ready.

“This place is pretty cool,” Hank offered as they waited for their drinks.

Trixie nodded, still nervous. She was trying to check out all the people in the place. A couple of minutes later the two girls that had walked by came back from the ladies room and stopped by the bar to get drinks. Trixie noticed Hank staring at them. The one on the left leaned up on the bar to speak to Todd, and as she did, her ass came into view. She had nothing on underneath her purple spandex one-piece outfit.

Hank shot Trixie a quick look as if to say, “Did you see that?” Trixie giggled and was blushing.

“How do you like this place now?” she asked.

“Loving it more and more every minute!” Hank asserted.

Todd arrived with Hank and Trixie’s drinks. Hank raised his glass to his wife and said: “Here’s to scratching things from our bucket lists.” Trixie raised her glass and took a sip from the straw. The drink was strong, but she hardly noticed.

“So, you got me to take off my underwear, what do you want me to do next?” she asked Hank playfully.

“Maybe you should go dancing,” He suggested.

“Don’t you mean maybe you should take me dancing?” she asked, taking a long draw from the straw, sucking down about half of the drink.

“You know I suck at dancing,” Hank replied. “I’m sure there are lots of men here who dance much better than I do.”

Just then the blonde from the bar, who was only a few feet away turned and injected herself into the conversation. “Honey, are you looking for someone good to dance with?”

Trixie and Hank turned to the other couple Trixie shrugged. “I guess I am,” she replied.

“My husband Andrew here is a great dancer,” she said, putting her hand on her husband’s knee. “I injured my foot earlier this week, so I can’t dance. Would you mind taking my hubby out for a spin?”

Trixie blushed, looking at the older man. “Uhh,” she stammered, turning to stare into Hank’s eyes. He nodded. “Yeah, sure, that would be nice.”

The man named Andrew stood and introduced himself and his wife. Her name was Kelly. He asked Hank if it was alright to dance with his wife. Hank assured it was fine, so Andrew offered Trixie his hand and off they went. Kelly leaned over a bit, her large breasts causing the fabric of her pink dress to stress extremely tight. “Mind if I join you, Hank?” she asked as she picked up her drink, not waiting for his reply.

Kelly walked around the railing and sat down on the sofa next to Hank. “Your first time here?” she asked.

“Yeah, you?” Hank shot back.

Kelly shook her head, her blonde curls dancing around her chest. “No, we came once before. We’re considering joining. It is a fantastic place once it gets going. We met some great people here last time.”

Hank was staring at the front of Kelly’s dress. Her nipples were erect and poked out the pink cloth. You could make out every bit of detail of the tips and areola, which appeared to be as big as silver dollars. Kelly couldn’t help but notice where he was staring. “You want to see?” she asked a stunned Hank.

“Huh?” he asked feeling dumbfounded.

Kelly grinned and pulled the pink, stretchy fabric of her bodice wide open and down, under her full, plump tits. Her nipples were a dark peach color and quite hard.

Hank felt his mouth was hanging open, but he couldn’t stop staring. Kelly chuckled and re-covered her tits slowly. “You like?” she asked.

“Uh, yeah,” Hank replied, smiling sheepishly. “Thanks!”

“Buy me another drink,” Kelly suggested, “and I might let you touch them.”

Hank gestured for Todd, ordering Kelly a refill. She laughed, “Damn, Hank. That was fast.” She scooted closer to him until her body pressed against his. She took his hand and raised it to her chest, then pulled her tit out again, leaving it exposed. Hank looked around, but nobody seemed to notice or care. He took it into his hand and squeezed. Damn, it was soft and real. He’d guessed that wrong. He kneaded the flesh, then clamped down on the big nipple and rolled it around between his fingers.

Kelly moaned, and her hand slid up his leg. She felt his crotch. The big-titted blonde moved her hand around, finding his little erection through his jeans. She sat upright and covered her tit again, smiling uncomfortably. She gently disengaged Hanks hand as Todd approached with her drink and a fresh Coors Light for Hank.

“Thanks for the drink, Hank,” she said, taking a sip. “I need to go to the Ladies Room. Be right back, sugar.” She stood up, taking her drink with her and sauntered off, down the hallway.

Hank watched her as she walked away, then looked around the place. It was getting busier. A few more couples came in and walked by. One sat down at the table next to Hank. He smiled and bowed his head slightly at them. They were a darker skinned couple, both in their forties with dark hair and eyes. He assumed they were from India or Pakistan, but he couldn’t tell for sure.

Trixie was enjoying the dancing. Kelly had been right, Andrew was a great dancer, especially for his age. He knew all the latest dance moves and kept a perfect rhythm. She suspected he was one of those people who took lessons to try and seem young.

She had been very self-conscious at first. When she moved, her dangling 40DD tits swayed back and forth, and more than once, she was sure Andrew got a full view down her dress at her bare tits. He kept complimenting her on her dancing, her dress, her looks. He would touch her frequently, and on more than one occasion he had “accidentally” brushed a hand against her ass or her breasts. After a few minutes, the alcohol and attention were causing her to heat up and become increasingly comfortable with what was happening. The fact that some of the people on the dancefloor were making out didn’t hurt.

When the music changed to a slow song, Trixie finally realized how long she had been gone and felt a pang of guilt. “I should get back to Hank,” she said, pulling away. “He’s probably worrying.”

“He’s fine,” Andrew said as he drew Trixie closer to continue dancing, “and anyway, Kelly’s with him to keep him company. One more song, then we’ll head back.”

Trixie was reluctant to dance to a slow song with Andrew, especially the way he was holding her tightly against him. She could feel something thick, hard and long pressing against her abdomen. It had to be his cock, but if that was his cock, holy shit he was well-hung. She felt excitement stirring in her loins.

Trixie was still incredibly turned on from sucking Hank’s cock in the limo, and now, this attractive older man was pressing his massively inflated cock against her lower body. She was quickly losing her focus and ability to resist. Trixie took a deep breath to gather up her resolve to push Andrew away, when his hands slid down her back, cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed. She gasped and let out a little moan as she felt his cock rub against her pussy.

Hank periodically glanced out toward the dancefloor. He could see Trixie and Andrew cutting a rug to the rug to the music. Truth be told, Hank hated dancing, especially to this kind of club music. He was more of a Hank Williams Senior kind of guy. A slow song came on, some soft R&B number. He expected Trixie to come back, but instead, she stayed out there with Andrew. He was holding her a bit too close, for Hank’s comfort. She pressed her 40DD’s against the older man’s chest. They spun around slowly and just when he saw what appeared to be Andrew’s hands on his wife’s ass, another couple blocked his view.

Hank caught something white moving in his peripheral vision. It was Kelly’s hair. She was walking past the bar area, moving out toward the dancefloor. She turned left and walked out of view among the cabanas. Hank glanced around. He was becoming bored and drunk. Hank signaled Todd for another Coors Light and resumed watching the dance floor, trying to spot his wife. It was becoming too busy to see very far into the crowd. Trixie could be anywhere.

After Todd brought him his beer, Hank gave up. He stood and left his table, casually walking around the club. At least Hank was trying to look casual when in reality he was busy looking for his missing wife. He reached the dancefloor and turned left, following the path Kelly had taken a few minutes earlier. When Hank neared the corner of the L-shape of cabanas, he saw Kelly’s big blonde hair out in the crowd. He looked near her and saw Andrew’s tall frame and between them was Trixie. All three were smiling and laughing and dancing provocatively to the driving rhythm of the music.

The slow song ended. Trixie shook her head and pushed herself out of Andrew’s grip. “I should get back,” she said. Andrew was about to protest when Kelly squeezed through the ring of people and said, “Hey there you two are.”

“Oh, hey Kelly,” Trixie said looking around for her husband, “where’s Hank?”

“I’m not sure,” she said, “I went to the little girl’s room, and when I came back, he wasn’t at the table. Some Indian couple is there now. I thought he came out here with you guys.”

“Nope, it’s just the two of us out here,” Andrew replied.

“So, how do you like Andrew’s stuff?” Kelly asked, winking at Trixie.

“Oh, he dances great,” Trixie answered, not sure what Kelly meant by his stuff. Kelly grinned and leaned close to Trixie, “And he has a huge cock.”

Trixie knew she was blushing, but giggled, and the three of them started laughing. “Oh, by the way,” Kelly explained, “I ran into some friends from the last time we were here. They have a cabana and invited us to join them.”

Hank turned and went back to the bar. He ordered new drinks for Kelly, Andrew, and his wife. He tucked his bottle of beer into his pocket, then took the three cocktails in his hands, making a triangle of them, then proceeded back to the dance floor. Hank returned to the same spot as before, but now he could not find any of the three of them. He looked around, turning in a slow circle. As Hank rotated back around, he saw a flash of pink by one of the cabanas. He walked toward it.

As the interior of the cabana came into view, he saw his wife sitting in the middle portion of the sectional sofa, sipping on another Long Island Iced Tea. Andrew was on her right and Kelly on her left. There were two other couples seated in the cabana with them. On the left section was an African American man with a full-figured white woman with long brown hair. On the right part sat a middle-aged white couple dressed all in black. His long brown hair was in a man-bun, and he had tattoos all over both arms. The woman had pale, ivory skin and jet black hair. They looked like old, hipster vampires.

Hank stood there, awkwardly, at the end of the table, holding the three cocktails, staring at Trixie. Man-bun looked at Hank with disdain then asked, “Got a problem?”

Hank blinked, confusedly. “Uh,” he started to answer, “Uh...”

“Dude, get the fuck out of here,” Man-bun growled, “go creep out some other people.”

“W-well, uh,” Hank was struggling with words, “that’s my wife.”

Just then Trixie saw her husband. “Hank!” she shouted, “There you are! Where have you been?”

“I was getting drinks,” he said grinning awkwardly, raising the glasses.

“Oh, meet everybody,” Trixie said waving her arms, “That’s uh, I don’t know their names. Everybody introduce yourselves! That’s my husband, Hank. Hank, this is everybody.” Trixie was drunk; her words were becoming quite slurred.

Not a single person said anything. They just looked at Hank, and a few of them nodded. Nobody bothered to move so he could sit down. The u-shaped sectional was full, but they could have squeezed him in. If he had been a hot guy or sexy chick, he was sure they would have bunched up for him.

Kelly leaned her mouth next to Trixie’s ear. “I showed Hank my tits. He liked them.”

“You did? He did?” Trixie asked looking at the blonde with evident surprise. “How do you know he liked them?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.