Accidental Swingers - A GCSC Story - Cover

Accidental Swingers - A GCSC Story

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hank and Trixie are members of the Guilford Court Supper Club who are sent to a swingers club by some friends. Trixie knows, but Hank is clueless as his wife tries to spice up their sex life. Things don't go as planned. Features characters from Learning to Let Go and Guilford Court Swingers Club stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Trixie was having lunch one afternoon with two of her closest friends from the Guilford Court Supper Club: Jenny and Darla. Jenny was married to Dan, and they joined the GCSC over fifteen years ago. Darla and her husband Jake were relative newcomers to the group but had recently announced they were moving.

“So, I tried what you suggested, Darla,” Trixie began, sipping on her Pina Colada, “I put on the sexy nightgown. He told me I looked like a ‘harlot’ and that our kids would freak out if they saw me dressed like that.”

“You’re kidding,” Darla exclaimed. “What a jerk! Did you get anything extra fun out of it at least?”

“Yeah, did he at least give you some foreplay?” asked Jenny.

Trixie shook her head, looking down with embarrassment. “All that happened was he got drunk drinking beer and watching the football game. Then he crawled in bed on top of me and got his nuts off.”

“Did you even get close to an orgasm?” asked Darla.

“Oh I had a great orgasm,” she replied with a wicked grin, “about twenty minutes later in the bathtub with my dildo.”

“Do you think he’s gay?” asked Jenny in all seriousness.

“No, I mean he hates anything gay. He hates anyone gay. He says any good-looking guy is gay. I don’t think so, no, not gay,” Trixie answered with a frown.

“You never know,” retorted Darla, “he could be in the closet.”

The girls sat there in silence for a few minutes. Jenny then spoke up. “If you wanted to go out to a club would he take you?” she asked, leaning forward. She had an idea percolating.

“Not unless I threw a fit, but if I insisted he will,” Trixie replied. “Why do you ask?”

Jenny grinned and waved her hands to draw Darla and Trixie closer, conspiratorially.

“Ok, so you can’t repeat this to anybody. Promise?” Jenny asked giving both ladies a stern look.

“Of course,” replied Darla.

“Sure, not a word,” said Trixie.

“So, last weekend Dan and I had an exciting evening. We ended up at a special kind of club down in Dallas. If you want to get Hank excited and willing to try new things you should get him to take you there.”

“Special club? What kind of special club?” Trixie asked, growing interested.

“A swinger’s club,” Jenny replied. She raised her hands to shush the comments. “I know, I know. It sounds bad. But, it was a lot of fun and extremely sexy.”

“Did you swing?” Darla asked, gazing at Jenny with a shocked look on her face.

Jenny hesitated, then lied as convincingly as she could, “Not really. You don’t have to swing. It’s a dance club with a bar. You can hang out and dance. But the people there get frisky, and some even get naked.”

“Naked?” exclaimed Trixie, “in a bar?”

“Yeah, well some do. The club has private areas and an exclusive lounge, but you don’t have to go that far. Maybe just going and dancing or even just watching people will get Hank to open up a little.

Trixie thought about the suggestion, “I seriously doubt Hank would enjoy it or loosen up. Heck, if he knew what it was, he would never set foot in the place.”

“So, don’t tell him,” argued Darla. “Just tell him it’s a hot new bar and dance club that you heard about.”

Trixie grinned. It might be fun just to people watch. There was no way in Hell she would ever do anything with anybody else, but the idea of going there and seeing what swingers did was exciting. Maybe it could be the catalyst to put a spark into sex with her husband. Perhaps it would loosen him up and help him be willing to do more than their vanilla bedtime routine.

“Absolutely,” Jenny said, agreeing with Darla. “Why don’t you work on it and see if you can get him to take you this Friday night. It’s couples only, so there won’t be a lot of solo men around to hit on you. It will only be couples that are there looking to play.”

“I don’t know,” Trixie said with a frown, “I think Hank would freak out and want to leave.”

Jenny giggled, “Just tell him that you heard it is extremely popular with all the ‘in crowd’ in Dallas. It’s a great place to see and be seen. And if he wonders why it’s a bit wilder than other places, tell him it’s the way the rich folks behave.”

“I don’t know if I can do that, but I’ll try,” Trixie said with very little confidence. She knew her husband, and it was doubtful that he would agree to go.

It was a huge surprise to her, a few days later, when Hank consented to take her. Of course, it had required some skillful negotiating and a blowjob. He gave in once she told him how it was the most popular club for celebrities and members of the local professional sporting teams. Hank liked status and liked being seen to have some, even if he didn’t.

Even more surprising, Hank decided to go all out. He hired a limousine and bought a couple of bottles of expensive champagne for the ride down and back. He even amazed Trixie with the gift of a beautiful golden choker before they left.

Trixie was speechless. Hank was trying to make her happy. Maybe he felt guilty for ignoring her so much lately, or for spending all his time with his buddies. She gave him a big kiss as they walked out the front door. “If you thought the blowjob you got the other day was incredible, wait until we get home,” she whispered in his ear.

Trixie wore a dress that she had picked out with Darla and Jenny, especially for the evening. It complimented her figure exceptionally well, making her full 40DD breasts pop out, with lots of cleavage on display. It draped in a way that was not binding but still accentuated her curvy figure. It was short for her tastes but longer than the other ladies had suggested. It showed off her legs nicely, but would not make her look slutty.

Hank loved how she looked. He continuously gave her compliments and could hardly keep his eyes or his hands off of her in the limo. Hank was dressed up in his usual fancy outfit. He had on a pair of jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, untucked with the cuffs turned up, and cowboy boots, made from some exotic animal.

“Damn,” he exclaimed as he refilled Trixie’s champagne flute, “that choker looks perfect with that dress. The little dangly part hangs down right to the top of your cleavage. It draws your eyes right down to your big titties.”

Trixie blushed. “You don’t think it’s too revealing?” she asked him, breathing in deeply. “I was worried you might not approve.”

He stared at her tits, practically drooling. “Naah,” he responded, “nothing’s hanging out. It just let’s all the men see how hot and sexy my wife is. They’ll wish they could touch them, but only I get to do that.”

“The way you say that makes me feel like you’re proud to show me off or something,” Trixie replied, sipping her second glass of bubbly.

“Hell, yeah,” Hank said as he chugged another beer. He brought the champagne for Trixie, but he brought Coors Light for himself. It was pretty much all he ever drank. “I am proud. You’re mine, and they can’t have you. They can look all they want. Plus, the more they look, the more it shows me how lucky I am to have you.”

Suddenly, Trixie felt guilty for misleading Hank about the evening’s destination. She had been excited to visit the club, to see how other people behaved. It was mostly just a fantasy for her, but now that Hank was so sweet, she felt terrible.

“You know,” she offered nervously, “we don’t have to go to this particular club. We can go someplace else. Is there a place you would rather go?”

Hank shook his head. “No way,” he replied, “you’re all dressed up. I’m excited about going too. I haven’t taken you to a club in forever. Plus, we might run into someone famous. Wouldn’t it be cool to have one of the guys from the Mavs or the Cowboys staring at your tits, knowing that I get to see them naked and touch them.” He finished his third beer and cracked open his fourth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.