Accidental Swingers - A GCSC Story - Cover

Accidental Swingers - A GCSC Story

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Hank and Trixie are members of the Guilford Court Supper Club who are sent to a swingers club by some friends. Trixie knows, but Hank is clueless as his wife tries to spice up their sex life. Things don't go as planned. Features characters from Learning to Let Go and Guilford Court Swingers Club stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The Guilford Court Supper Club (GCSC) is a group of couples who live on and around Guilford Court, a small cul-de-sac in an affluent suburb of Dallas, who get together once each month in a different couple’s home for a dinner party. This story is not about events that occurred at one of the monthly Supper Club get-togethers. Instead, it is a side story about an exciting adventure of one of the GCSC couples, Hank and Trixie Taylor.

The Taylors didn’t live on Guilford Court. Instead, their house was on an adjacent street called Pecan Court. Hank and Trixie were very outgoing and friendly people, who quickly made friends with several of the established members of the GCSC. So, when an opening came up in the club, they were the first people asked to join. They readily accepted and have been happy, active members of the Guilford Court Supper Club ever since.

This story took place about six months after they joined the GCSC. It was something that the Taylors were embarrassed about and only shared with a few of their closest friends. It will, however, set the background for some future fun-and-games at future supper club parties.

Hank and Trixie were from Arkansas and were very Southern. They were both relatively short. Her height was not an issue for Trixie. She was cute and cuddly, at 5’ 3” tall. She was a little heavier than the average GCSC wife but had extra-large 40DD breasts, a plump ass, and a slight tummy. She was adorable, with shoulder-length black hair and thick black eyebrows.

For Hank, however, the height was a bit of a problem. He was very self-conscious of the fact that he was only an inch taller than his wife. He compensated for his lack of height by staying very active and working out regularly. He was not overly muscular, by any stretch of the imagination, but was able to keep fit and keep the extra pounds off. He trimmed his brown hair into an old-school-style crew cut that he felt made him look more manly.

Trixie was quiet where Hank was boisterous. She rarely drank, where Hank drank nearly every day. He’d had one or two beers after work Monday through Thursday and drank non-stop on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Trixie might have a glass of wine occasionally, but was daring when around the girls and might have two or three. Trixie was very popular with the other neighbors for her kindness, kind heart and funny sense of humor. Hank was a boor, a redneck, and a stuck up jerk. He threw exceptional parties and was married to Trixie, so most people accepted him as coming with her.

Hank owned a lighting supply company and loved to brag about his big contracts, country club membership, and fancy cars. Trixie rarely gloated and seemed almost embarrassed at their good fortune and lifestyle. Trixie had been a teacher when they first got married, but as they had the first of four children, and Hank’s business took off, she became a stay-at-home mother.

Hank doted on Trixie and would lavish her with gifts and presents. She, in turn, was generous with her friends, without coming across as arrogant. Often she would insist on picking up the tab for outings, lunches, and events, saying, “I’m just going to put it on Hank’s company card,” Most of the women in the GCSC appreciated it when she did that, but a few felt it was too much. One, in particular, was Betty Schmidt, who disliked Trixie immensely.

Hank compensated by being “big” about everything. He had a big mouth. Hank drove a big truck, had a big ego, and talked a big story. He was obsessed with sports, though he never really played any. Hank was the first to talk shit, tease or “rib” other people, but the first to back down when things turned tense. He referred to his cock as “big boy,” but would never shower in front of others for fear they might see how small it was.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.