More Naked Than Lady Godiva
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Jaqi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kip helps her friend and finds things she enjoys. Kip learns about her family and friends. Exposure and enjoying the great outdoors becomes some of her favorite things to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cousins   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Nudism  

The voice was mom’s. “I know you’re naked, but it doesn’t matter. Help us please.”

‘US?’ Who is us? I moved to the big tree and saw my mom and dad. They were tied to a tree—well I take that back, mom’s right wrist was cuffed to dad’s left wrist and her left wrist was cuffed to his right wrist facing out and a good size tree was in between them or rather, their butts were hugging the tree.

“Kip come here please,” Mom begged.

I didn’t want to let her see all my nakedness, but I noticed she was just as naked, and so was dad. I moved closer to them and saw her whole body. She was shaved bare just like me, but I noticed she had writing on her where she should have pubic hair.

“Thanks Kip, we had a couple lock us up and stole our pick-up truck,” Mom said. Dad was trying to stay out of sight and not saying much. Mom noticed me looking at her pussy, but didn’t say anything about it other than trying to cross her leg in front of it to hide it.

“Where’s the keys to the cuffs,” I asked.

“They tossed them in the pond,” mom said.

“What you want me to do?”

Dad spoke up then. “Ride to the ranch and call the sheriff and report our truck missing. Then get the bolt cutters in the shop and bring them back here. You’re going to have to bring the tractor with the loader on it back, as I took the Jeep to the mechanic earlier today, and the other old pickup doesn’t want to start for some reason. We loaned the car to my sister. Bring your mother and me some clothes, and please hurry.

I was scared for my folks, but I was laughing my ass off as I swam to the other bank where my clothes were and my horse. I was thinking it was too bad they didn’t have to walk like Bill and I did.


This next part I learned from my mother when she and I had a special talk with part of that talk is in this next part also.

Earlier that day my parents had left the ranch and went up on the nob overlooking the ranch. Mom had taken a blanket with them. Mom’s clothes were in the floorboard of the truck before they were hardly out of sight of the ranch house. When they got to the nob they both spread the blanket on the ground and enjoyed a sixty-nine. She enjoyed dad fucking her pussy and filling it with his cum. They decided to go to the pond and wash off before getting dressed to go back to the ranch. It was so nice at the pond that they went swimming and then dad had her bent over with the tailgate down, rubbing her breasts on the blanket he placed on the tailgate.

They both reached an orgasm about the same time and dad leaned over her with his cock still buried in her pussy from behind. Dad felt someone tap him on the shoulder and turned to see a brunette holding a gun on him. He straightened up, pulling his cock from mom’s tight pussy. Standing behind the woman was a man with red hair holding another gun.

Dad put his hands up above his head and moved from mom’s body. Mom was telling him not to stop when she looked over her shoulder and saw the couple standing there. Mom straightened then moved to stand by dad with her hands on her head.

“Ray, look at these freaks,” the woman said, while still waving a gun at them. “I never saw a woman as good looking as her that has her head shaved bare. You got cancer or something?”

Mom shook her bald head from side to side.

The woman moved the gun to mom’s crotch, “Girl you’re fucked up, and you don’t have any hair anywhere. Did he make you do that, or are you sick?”

Becky again shook her head side to side. The woman motioned for her to spread her legs while pointing her pistol right at mom’s clit.

“Please don’t shoot me,” mom begged.

“Sit on the tailgate and spread those legs. I want to see what’s on your pussy.”

Mom sat on the tailgate and spread her legs wide even more humiliated than she ever had been in her life. Ray and the woman were looking at her naked mound with dad’s writing on it.

Ray said, “Isn’t that nice Sue, he has written ‘Love You Babe’ and ‘Bald is Beautiful’ and then signed it.”

Mom was so humiliated sitting on the tailgate with her legs spread wide. She tried to close her legs but the woman tapped her clit with the barrel of the gun. Sue looked at dad moving over to stand in front of him. She pointed her gun at his dick and noticed mom had signed her name where his pubes were supposed to be.

Sue reached for dad’s cock which swelled in her hand as she pulled on it trying to read what mom had written on it. She gave up and asked mom what it said.

“On the one side it says ‘Love You Always Bec’ on the other side ‘Becky’s Pole’. Mom said with a breaking voice as she tried to be brave and not cry.

Ray looked through the pickup and found a sack under the driver’s seat. “Look what I found.”

He was waving two pairs of hand cuffs and then he waved a set of Ben Wa balls and a remote controlled egg from the sack. Becky’s eyes got huge when she saw what he found under the seat of her husband’s truck.

Sue waved her gun again and directed them to move down by the pond. She put the cuffs on them and left them cuffed to the tree for me to find. Sue showed them the cuff keys and then tossed them in the pond. The other toys Sue took with her for her own personal fun as they took the truck and left my parents tied to the tree rubbing their naked asses on the bark of the tree they were hugging.

“Jerry, what were these cuffs doing in your truck? What were those other things that were with them?”

“I bought those when we were in the city; I thought we might play with them,”

That was the end of their conversation as mom spotted me walking out of the pond and standing in my glory on the sand bar I had swam too.


They heard the tractor as I pulled up just above them at the pond. I was wearing my shorts and t-shirt as I rushed to my parents with the bolt cutters. I moved between my parents and held the cutter to the chain of the cuffs. I noticed my mom’s pussy with dad’s name written on it along with some other words above that.

As I squeezed the long handles of the cutter together trying to snap the chain between the cuffs, my eyes moved to dad’s naked cock. He was shaved bald and had my mother’s name signed on his area above his cock. I could see there was writing on his cock and wondered what it said. I tried cutting the chain, but failed using just my arms. With all my might, I put the handles between my knees and used my arms and legs to snap the chain. My dad grabbed the cutters and snapped the chain on the other cuff as they heard the sirens coming down the road. They rushed to the tractor and grabbed the clothes I brought for them. The sheriff pulled up as they finished buttoning their shirts. The sheriff showed them pictures and asked if that was the couple who stole their truck. It was pictures of Ray and Sue—they were wanted for armed robbery, grand theft auto, and identity theft. The sheriff drove my parents back to the ranch and I drove the tractor back.

Later that night, mom came to my room and knocked on the door. “Can we talk?” asked mom.

“Okay, what you want to talk about?”

“Everything! How long have you been sun bathing at the pond naked? I notice you don’t have any tan lines, so I know today was not the first time you been naked there.”

“Since school got out.”

“Did you and Bill skinny dip?”

“Wait, I thought we were going to talk. Do I get to ask question also?”

“Okay, we ask question for question. Ask me a question then answer the last question.”

“Why is dad’s name signed on your pussy and how long have you been shaved bald down there?”

“That’s two questions, but I’ll answer them, and then we trade question for question. Actually both questions go together so here goes. Your father has wanted me to shave my pussy for some time. He shaved it for me the afternoon after the night you asked us if you could shave your head. After he shaved it he decided it was art work and he autographed it.”

“Now I believe it is your turn, do you remember the question?”

“Yes, and yes. Bill and I skinny dipped. I noticed there is other writing on your pussy, but I couldn’t read it. What does it say and I assume dad wrote it?”

“You weren’t supposed to notice so much. Your dad did write it, and it says ‘Love You Babe’ and ‘Bald is Beautiful’.”

“Did you and Bill have sex?”

“Mom, you can’t ask me that!”

“I did. It isn’t any more personal than the questions you already asked me.”

“Okay, yes we had sex.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“That’s two questions. The answer is yes—he was great.

“My two questions are, “You signed the area above his cock and shaved it. I assume at the same time you wrote on his cock, and the other question is, that other couple found you both naked didn’t they?”

“Okay, on your dad’s dick the writing is ‘Becky’s Pole’ on one side and the other is ‘Love You Always Bec.’ The other answer is no, they did not strip us, actually they walked up on us as your dad had me bent over the tailgate of the truck doing me from behind. God he did me good. It’s embarrassing—they walked up on us as we both came with huge orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.