More Naked Than Lady Godiva
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Jaqi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kip helps her friend and finds things she enjoys. Kip learns about her family and friends. Exposure and enjoying the great outdoors becomes some of her favorite things to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cousins   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Pam and I went to Gorgia’s house the last Saturday of July. She introduced us to her girlfriend Jordan. They were sunbathing when we got there. Jordan could have been Gorgia’s twin sister except her hair was almost black instead of brown. Her body was identical to Gorgia’s. It was very easy to tell, because she was just as naked and had the same piercings as Gorgia. I wanted to stay and visit, but dad had told me I needed to hurry back and check the cattle. Pam’s mouth was agape as she stared at Jordan and Gorgia. We soon left to drive to the ranch.

Pam asked a lot of questions on the way back. I had to fix a hole in the fence that afternoon so the cows didn’t get out. Pam helped me fix the fence and then begged me to go swimming again. I told Pam about Gorgia coming in August to the ranch and invited her to join us.

It was the second week of August and my parents were going on a long week end get-away to some mountain retreat. I had been outside all summer and had quite a tan. I wore shorts and halter tops with boots all summer except when I sun bathed at the pond in the altogether. I bragged about how dark my tan was, but my legs showed where the bottom of my shorts and the top of my boots came. It was kind of funny, I was always teasing daddy about his farmer tan. I guess this was my farmer tan.

My parents were leaving right after lunch, so I would be alone until the following day when Pam and Jill came around noon. Gorgia couldn’t come until the next day about mid-morning.

I had to check the cattle that afternoon and then I’d ride and check them in the early mornings. Usually, I checked them once a day. Going to the pond and swimming later, came to my mind, but then I remembered that I had the place to myself. I could shuck the clothes and enjoy myself at home.

On my afternoon ride I took my halter top off and tied it to my saddle letting my ladies enjoy the fresh mountain air. I rode back to the barn and did my chores topless. As I was walking to the house carrying my top, I decided to drop my shorts and carry them also. At the door, I laid my clothes on a bench and took my boots off. Just inside the kitchen to the left is the laundry where I tossed my clothes in the dirty laundry.

The clothes would have to be washed later that night while I was relaxing. Sneeking in mom’s room I checked out her night stand, finding she had a ‘Rabbit’ vibrator and flipping it on but it hardly did anything. It sounded like the batteries were about dead. Jackpot—I noticed it had a plug on the side looking farther in mom’s drawer and I found the charger. I plugged it in to charger and looked deeper in mom’s drawer. There weren’t any more toys or sex items, so I went out on the back porch and watched the sunset still naked. After eating supper, I watched TV for a bit, but nothing of interest was on. Later, I walked out on the back deck and sat, watching the stars and the moon. It excited me being out there naked and seeing the planes fly over dreaming the passengers could see me from above made me very horny.

The toy was charged when I checked it. I took it to my bedroom and enjoyed a long naughty night playing with it on my pussy. The ‘Rabbit’ was fun; it had a shaft that I slid in and out of my pussy, but it also had ears that vibrated and I placed it so my clit was between them. Oh my, did they make me want to scream. Being all alone, I decided to scream as much as I could. I learned that if you scream when you cum, it’ll make your orgasm even more intense. I slept all night after I tried to wear my pussy out.

I was up early the next morning and checked the cows. The cool morning air on my bare nipples was very arousing. I thought about riding bottomless but didn’t. I wondered what that saddle would feel like on my bare pussy. That leather would probably feel really nice. I decided maybe when Gorgia arrived, I’d give it a try.

Pam and Jill showed up at the ranch just before noon, and I had my top and bottom on. All of us had about two inches of hair back on our heads. Mom still didn’t have any hair on her head. I know she promised dad to keep it bare for three months, but it’s been almost four now.

I asked them what they wanted to do, and Pam said she knew we all talked about it being a naked weekend, so she thought we should just do that. Soon we were naked and noticed none of us had any hair on our lady bits.

Before I left that morning, I plugged the vibe in, so it would be charged and ready by this evening. We decided to lie out on the deck and enjoy the afternoon sun and the fresh mountain air on our naked bodies. We barbequed some steaks and ears of corn Pam brought coleslaw and Jill brought a peach cobbler her mother made. I told the girls about sitting out last night and watching the stars. We played truth or dare, mostly truths, as we were already naked and there was not much chance of any one seeing us.

Actually we all knew about each other’s sex lives already, so that didn’t work either. Jill asked about what I knew about my mother’s sex life, and we all seemed to talk about our mothers. Jill’s mom had been widowed for almost four years and was having a relationship with a man that lost his wife a couple years ago. Jill didn’t seem to have any juicy stories about her.

Pam’s mother had divorced her father last year. We learned that he had an affair with her aunt and was now living with her. Pam told us that it made it bad for her grandparents because the two sisters would not come to family gatherings any more. Pam confided in us that her mother got a tattoo on her back right above her butt. She said her mom called it a tramp stamp. Pam swore us to silence telling us her mom also got her breasts enhanced. I of course had to ask her what she knew about that. Pam said her mom told her that her dad liked big ones and hers were tiny. She did it just to piss him off with some of the money she got from the divorce settlement. Knowing he paid for them and was never going to get to play with them excited her mom and the fact that her sister had small ones also.

Later that night we moved our chat from the deck and the fresh night air caressing our naked bodies to my parent’s large shower to enjoy some horse play and getting our bodies super clean. Then we went to my parent’s room. They, of course, noticed the vibe setting on mom’s night stand charging.

Upon walking into the room to sleep in the king size bed, Pam noticed the vibe first and asked. “Does your mom always leave that out on her night stand?”

“I borrowed it last night from my mom’s night stand drawer and drained the battery on it.”

“Can I use it?” Pam exclaimed.

“Can we watch?” I asked right back.

“Okay, but can I ask you something?”

“Yes.”

I had confided to Pam what Gorgia had showed me and done to me. “What was it like having Gorgia licking your pussy? I mean, I’ve had sex, but I have never had anyone lick my pussy.”

“Your boyfriend doesn’t lick your pussy?”

“No, he never has,” Pam confirmed.

“Mine has, and I loved it,” Jill added, hugging her body and giving a look of wanting more.

Never having played with either of their pussies, I hoped Pam and Jill might let me lick theirs.

“Pam, if you want, I’d like to do it and show you how great it is.”

“You would? What do I do?”

“Lie back on the bed and spread your legs,” I ordered.

“No, I mean, do I need to play with yours as you do mine?” Pam confusingly asked.

“No, you just lay back and enjoy, and see if I can give you as much pleasure as I’ve had when it was done to me.”

Pam scooted onto the bed and had her legs spread very wide in an unladylike position as she watched me move between her thighs. I let the tip my tongue touch the skin above her clit and then down along the inner lips of her pussy right into her opening, causing Pam to jump.

“Omigod,” Pam squealed. “That’s better than my boyfriend’s cock.”

Jill was right beside me, engrossed in watching my tongue trace along Pam’s lips and into her pussy.

Pam couldn’t contain herself and closed her legs around my head and reached down and pulled my face tighter to her pussy. I discovered that Pam tasted completely different than Gorgia did. Maybe it was because we were freshly showered, or because she was younger, I’m not sure but she tasted sweeter and more intoxicating. I wanted more of her juices as I licked her pussy and felt her orgasm coming on.

Pam’s clit had swollen so that it pushed her labia apart. The hood had retracted enough so the little pearl at the end of it was visible. I touched the tip of my tongue to it, causing Pam to make a noise like a cat in heat. Her aroused pussy was giving off the sexiest smell, and it was lubricating like a leaky water hose.

“Don’t stop ... I’m almost there,” Pam said, panting, with her tummy and leg muscles quivering.

Jill nudged me and I moved to the side and let her taste Pam’s sweetness. Pam was cumming very hard as Jill licked up her juices.

Jill swung around towards me and soon tasted my juices. I managed to have her straddle my face and I was in a sixty-nine with her. Our pussies were so excited we were both cumming soon. Jill tasted different than Pam, both tasted better than I remember Gorgia tasting. I liked Gorgia’s juices, but I really liked the freshness of Pam and Jill. I slipped two fingers in Jill’s pussy and located that elusive spot Gorgia had showed me.

With my two fingers touching and caressing her G-spot and my thumb and tongue working her clit, Jill started hyperventilating and moving with erratic movements. Jill released a sweet clear liquid like Gorgia had done when she cum. Jill was soon trying to pull away from me and protect her over stimulation. I knew exactly how she felt. She just went past the point where your body wants more and just wants to relax and be left alone.

We all cuddled up on the bed in each other’s arms and went to sleep with the lights still on in the bedroom. The next morning I had the most erotic dream I had ever had. As my eyes started to focus as I saw Pam playing with my pussy. When her tongue touched my clit, I was again about to cum. Jill had her legs near my head and I knew her mouth was working on Pam’s treasure. We switched after a little while and I now had Pam’s pussy in my face and Jill was attacking my clit. I heard a knock on the front door.

I untangled myself from the naked bodies and found my robe to answer the door. It was Gorgia. She was early and Jordan was with her. They followed me into the kitchen where I started the coffee pot. Pam and Jill came to the kitchen with towels wrapped around their naked bodies

Gorgia looked at me with a smile, “Did we interrupt anything, I hope?” She giggled.

As Gorgia talked, I noticed Jordan was sliding her sleeveless shirt over her head. “What?” she asked, looking at all of us. “Gorgia told me this was a naked weekend I’m just getting ready.”

Pam dropped her towel and grabbed Jill’s towel, pulling it from her body while they both stared at Jordan’s pierced nipples. I let my robe slip from my shoulders as Jordan slid her shorts to the floor. Jill’s eyes traveled to Jordan’s pussy as her pierced clit hood came into view. Underwear was not part of Jordan’s wardrobe that day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.