More Naked Than Lady Godiva
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Jaqi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kip helps her friend and finds things she enjoys. Kip learns about her family and friends. Exposure and enjoying the great outdoors becomes some of her favorite things to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cousins   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Jill was standing in the door of the barn as we neared it. She had her camera out and was taking pictures of us walking naked to the barn. I was going to kill her—what could I do?

We walked in the barn with her standing there. Our horses were in their stalls and our clothes were hanging on the coat hooks just inside the barn. She was giggling at us. We had to tell her about skinny dipping and that the lightning chased off the horses. Her attention seemed to be centered on Bill’s large cock. She was dressed in a plaid shirt and tight jeans. Her head had stubble where her hair was growing back. She looked at my head, and commented about how smooth my head was. She also commented on how smooth the rest of my body was, especially my pussy. She also observed my pussy was very red and rather raw looking.

I confessed that Bill fucked my brains out. I also told her I was feeling like going up in the hayloft and have him do it again. She wanted to know if she could watch. Bill told her she could watch, but her clothes had to be on the coat rack with ours if she did. I was sure she’d bail out and go home. I was now wrong again.

Jill removed every stitch of clothing from her body and turned to face us. I was surprised to see her pussy was just as bald as mine. She noticed where I was looking. She told me she lost all the hair off her pussy when she had the chemo. Then when it started to grow back it itched so bad she shaved it off again. She said she was keeping it bald if she had to go through that to get it back. I told her I was becoming very fond of my bald pussy also.

I watched her climb the ladder to the loft ahead of me. I’m sure Bill enjoyed watching both of us climb that ladder. Bill grabbed a couple saddle blankets, then climbed up and joined us in the loft. He placed the blankets on the loose hay for Jill and me to lie on. Bill joined me. He was semi-hard. I put my hand on his cock and slid it up and down his shaft. I could only get my fingers and thumb around about three quarters of his cock. I was looking at his cock as I worked it. Bill told me to kiss it. I had never kissed a cock before.

Jill moved over close to me. She asked if she could show me how. I looked at Bill. He smiled and I offered his cock to Jill. She licked the head of his cock then down the shaft. I felt Bill fingering my pussy as she licked up and down his cock. I watched as she slid the head of his cock in her mouth. His cock was stretching her lips as she worked to take it in her mouth. She was soon taking more than half his cock in her mouth. Bill’s cock was growing very hard as she worked it. Bill finally pulled her head away; he told her he was going to cum if she sucked it anymore. He soon had his cock buried deep in my pussy and my legs were up around his ears as he plowed my bare pussy again.

Oh my God, I didn’t know anything could feel that good. I was soon screaming in another mind-blowing orgasm as he pumped me full of sperm. We uncoupled and I felt his cock pull from my thoroughly fucked pussy.

Jill not only watched, but asked if Bill would do her too. It took a little while until he was hard enough again to fuck Jill. I watched as he slid his massive cock in Jill’s pussy. She squealed as his cock slid in. Oh my God, I could read her lips as she swore that was the biggest cock that ever entered her. Bill really did have a six-shooter and now both of us girls were hoping he had extra bullets.

Bill got in his groove and he reached down and lifted her legs up around his neck. He then started really slamming it into her. I watched her eyes and noticed they rolled back in her head. Jill soon was screaming for more and asking him not to stop. Oh God, I was watching Bill fuck my best friend’s brains out. Soon Bill was cumming again; he was pumping Jill’s pussy full of cum.

Later Bill slid his limp cock from Jill’s pussy and lay back between the two of us. We decided to go to the house and clean up. Bill climbed down the ladder first, I followed him down. Jill soon climbed down with cum flowing down her inner thigh as she stepped on each rung of the ladder. She walked over to Bill and kissed him. She asked how much cum he pumped into her pussy. I knew she was thinking, God will Kip let him fill my pussy a few more times? I was thinking I loved his cock, but I wasn’t sure I could keep him happy by myself. Hell, he fucked both our brains out and my pussy was done. I needed some time to recuperate before I wanted more company in my pussy. We all walked from the barn to the house carrying our clothes.

The answering machine was flashing and I played the message from mom. She and dad were staying over in the city that night. I called her on her cell, and told her Jill was here and she was going to spend the night.

I found out later from Patti that while my parents left Bill and I alone, dad talked mom into staying overnight and going to a night club. Seems as they were in the city and no one knew them. Dad talked mom into wearing a short skirt and silky transparent blouse and four inches stripper heels making her six feet two the same height as him. She let him talk her into not wearing any panties or bra. Her nipples were like diamonds all night and clearly visible through the thin sheer blouse. Having her pussy so naked under the tight short skirt had it running like a river.

Dad took her to a gentleman’s club where the girls danced on a stage right in front of them. It was a private club that a friend gave dad a card to get them in. The first dancer was hardly older than me, walked on the stage wearing only a bra and panties. Mom noticed the bra had holes in it and the dancer’s nipples were exposed. As the dancer moved around the stage, she was right in front of mom and when she spread her legs the panties showed they were crotchless and skin was showing. Before the first song ended the bra was thrown to the back of the stage and the dancer was now topless dancing in front of them. When the second song started, the dancer skimmed her panties down her legs and was now naked, except for four inch heels she had on her feet. She danced in front of mom drawing even more attention because the guys loved that she was trying to tease my mom. When she spread her legs mom saw she was also shaved bare and she had a shiny jewel glistening from her clit area. Mom wondered why she would do that.

They left after watching two more girls dance. In the parking lot mom told dad she needed him to fuck her before they went back to the hotel. Dad had her bent over with her hands on the seat and standing with the passenger door open. He fucked her from behind in the parking lot of the night club. Later they were in their hotel room fucking their brains out.

Meanwhile, we all slept naked in my queen bed with Bill between Jill and I. The next morning I had to pee, so I threw the part of the sheet that was covering me to the side and went to the bathroom. Upon returning, I saw Bill was on his back, snoring, and then I noticed the sheet tenting in the area of his hips. I woke Jill and put my index finger to her lips to keep her quiet.

“Look at this,” I whispered, pointing to the bulge under the sheet.

Jill glanced at the hump, and with a gleam in her eye, whispered back, “Let’s check it out.”

She very slowly uncovered Bill, until the sheet was below his knees. Bill’s cock looked for all the world like a veined, flesh-colored Johnsonville bratwurst, curve and all—but longer and thicker. We watched in amazement as the tip of it moved up and down with each of his heartbeats. His balls, the size of large hen’s eggs, moved around on their own in slow motion in his wrinkled, hairy scrotum as if they were powered by a miniature engine of some kind.

We watched with rapt attention at the scene before us. I sensed my pussy getting wet as I spied on Bill’s genitals.

Jill was on the other side of Bill, on her hands and knees, her eyes glued to the view in front of her, just like my eyes were. She grinned up at me, then stuck her tongue out and took a single lick across the bottom of the tip of Bill’s cock, causing it to twitch.

Bill groaned and continued snoring, so Jill took a second and third lick. His cock began lofting higher, pointing at about 45 degrees.

Jill backed off, while both of us observed the pole in front of us, rising as if by magic, to a nearly vertical position. I wanted to know how big the monster was that Bill carried around between his legs, so I went to my desk and grabbed my twelve-inch ruler.

I stepped back to the bed and placed it at the base of his cock. “Looks like seven-and-three-quarters,” I said under my breath to Jill.

“It felt like ten last night—but a good ten,” she whispered back.

Jill took another stroke with the flat of her tongue. Then she motioned to me to take a lick. I bent down and swiped my tongue across the end. At that point, Bill opened his eyes and saw me licking his cock.

“Ohh... ,” he moaned. “You vixen. Can’t get enough of it, huh?”

“It was Jill’s idea,” I said.

“You’re the one I caught,” Bill replied. “Now you’re going to face the punishment.”

“Oh, pray tell, what could that be?” I said in mock surprise.

Bill stood up next to the bed. “Get on all fours, and I’ll show you—I ought to paddle your behind,” he stated emphatically.

“You don’t have any better punishment?” I asked.

“Now that you mention it, back up to the edge of the bed.”

I scooted back until my feet were over the edge. Bill was behind me, and I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my labia. Spreading my knees a little wider gave him the extra room he needed to push it into my wet pussy.

“Oh fuck. That feels good,” I said.

“You haven’t even begun receiving your punishment,” Bill said as he grabbed me by the hips, thrusting his cock in and out of me. Every time his hips hit my butt, there was an audible smack.

In a flash, Jill was on her hands and knees beside me. “I licked your cock, too, so I should receive the same punishment as Kip.”

“I’ll get around to you in a minute,” Bill responded.

Bill pounded me for about a minute, pulled out, and began pounding Jill. Every thirty seconds or so, Bill traded off, back and forth between us.

He finally shot his load when I did my kegels on his cock.

“I wouldn’t mind being punished like that every day of the week,” Jill said.

Bill’s cock was wilting, and I could feel our combined liquids running down my thigh. “Quick, someone hand me a tissue, I don’t want to get this mess on the bed.”

Jill handed me a handful of tissues she’d grabbed from my desk,

“Thanks to you, I don’t have to wash the sheets,” I said to Jill.

She used one of the tissues to catch a long string of sperm dangling from Bill’s cock.

Bill said, “Now that you’ve received part of your punishment, what’s for breakfast? I’m hungry.”

“Just like a man,” Jill answered. “Give him sex and he wants food—give him food and he wants sex.”

Still naked, we all washed our hands and headed for the kitchen. Jill and I made scrambled eggs with ham, toast, and juice.

As we were eating breakfast, Jill asked Bill, “In the bedroom, you said we’d only received part of our punishment. What did you mean by that?”

“I meant I’m not done with both of you yet. There’s still more to go.”

“Oh goody,” Jill exclaimed. “I can’t wait to get punished again.”

So after breakfast, we retired to the bedroom for round two with Jill and me on our hands and knees again. This time, Bill spent more time pounding Jill. I coached her on how to do kegels, much to Bill’s delight. He finally left a deposit in Jill’s pussy, which leaked out on the bed, so I was going to wash the sheets, after all. My bedroom reeked of sex—we had to open the window to let it air out.

By the time we finished, my poor pussy was steaming from all the friction that it had received, I was getting to the point I think it was so warm you could probably fry and egg on it. Just kidding—I don’t think you can wear a pussy out, but Bill had a good start on mine, and I don’t think Jill’s was much different.

About 11 AM, the three of us showered together, which was difficult in the small shower stall in my bathroom. While showering, Jill said she had to go back to her folks. They were going to her grandparent’s house for about a week. I told Bill I needed to go into town for a while. He said he was going to check on the cows while I was gone.

My parents returned to the ranch and mom was happy that Jill stayed over because she still worried about Bill and I being left alone together. I was on the pill and able to take care of myself. She convinced herself that if Bill and I got together it was no big deal. I needed to have a few experiences and learn about myself.

Later that afternoon I drove over to Miss Tate’s house since I had some questions I wanted to ask her. I rang the doorbell and then knocked on the door. I was just about to leave when the door opened. Miss Tate was wearing a very short white terrycloth robe and thong slippers. I told her I was sorry, I would come back later. She told me she was just sun bathing and now was as good a time as any to talk.

We walked out to the backyard and she had me sit at the table and she sat across from me. I asked her if she wanted to continue sun bathing. She told me that might not be a good idea. I kind of looked around. I was thinking she must have a visitor or something. She noticed me looking and then she dropped the bomb on me. She told me she had been sun bathing au natural. Oh my God, I was keeping her from enjoying her private time. I noticed she must have shaved her head again since school ended as I did not see any stubble on her head. It was just as bare a mine.

I tried to leave so she wouldn’t have to wear her robe, but she told me she wanted to talk to me too. I finally told her I would stay and talk, only if she continued working on her tan. She told me she couldn’t do that. So I said she had three options—one, she get naked and we talk; two, I leave and we talk later; or three, we both get naked and enjoy the sun and talk.

She told me she chose three as she stood up and dropped her robe on the chair. Miss Tate was built like a brick shithouse, but about three inches shorter than me. She may not have had a six pack, but she was close. Her legs were very muscular and shapely; her breasts were solid and pointy like mine. I know she had bigger ones than me—probably a C cup. She had a gold ring in each nipple I was shocked to see. I noticed she had a navel piercing also the piercing had a ring with a short dangly chain and a small jade stone attached to it.

Last, I saw her pussy was just as bald as mine, except she had another gold ring there. She had another dangly chain hanging from it with a larger ruby attached to it. I was staring at her jewelry and not able to even comment.

She cleared her throat to get my attention. I stripped out of my clothes and stood before her even more naked than she was. I watched her eyes travel down my exposed body. I saw her eyes stop on my pussy. She asked if I was sore down there. I told her I had been thoroughly fucked yesterday and this morning. I said I needed to know how to toughen my pussy so I could take a fucking like I had received. She grinned and told me some men could outlast women, but they were few and far between. She said when you run into one of that kind, you call for reinforcements. She giggled at me with her gorgeous white teeth showing and those wicked crystal blue eyes.

She stood up telling me she would be right back, as I watched her sexy ass walk to the patio door and enter her house. She came back carrying a bottle and wearing six inch heels. I was watching the jade gem dangle from her navel and the ruby bouncing on her clit as she walked towards me. I was watching the ruby more than the jade. I was soon very close to the thing my eyes were watching.

“Oh, you seem to be fascinated with my ruby, Kip.”

“Oh, a yes, God don’t that hurt?”

“You mean the movement or having my clit pierced?”

“Actually both.”

“Well, actually the piercing did hurt a little, but not much.”

She pulled the ring to show me it was in her clit hood, not through her clit.

“It is just in the skin above my clit, but it rides on my clit and I know it is there most the time. It drives me crazy and I love it.”

“Now as for the movement, if you were to put a finger in my pussy right now you would find how wet my pussy is right at the moment, so I don’t think I can say it hurts at all.”

“But why did you have it pierced?”

“I have a friend who likes to take me to a nude beach. We both go completely naked—we don’t even take towels. We go in a rental car from the motel to the beach. My friend rents the room, and I rent the car. When we take absolutely nothing with us, I need somewhere to hang my car key. Ta Da.” She again pulled on the ruby.

“No way. Really?”

“I love to hang different thing on the ring and have them dangle there. I have a special chain I sometimes wear that connects my nipples to my clit or my navel. I also have a leash that I can slide the end of the chain through the ring on my clit and attach to my navel. It’s fun to be led by it. The high heels make everything move more.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.