A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 5 - Michelle - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 5 - Michelle

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 11: Destination

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Destination - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 4. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first four books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards, and 'Author of the Year' in 2017.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

August 4, 1991, New York City, New York

“What do I do?” Fawn asked, trembling with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

“Just let me lead,” I said, as I turned down the bed.

“But I want it to be perfect for you,” she sighed.

“It will be,” I soothed, walking back to where she stood and pulling her to me.

We exchanged a few soft kisses, our tongues gently touching, before I moved my lips to Fawn’s neck. She shivered at the light touch of my lips as they barely brushed her skin. Fawn’s hands roamed my back, and her breathing quickened. I kissed and nuzzled her neck for what seemed like hours, but was certainly only minutes. I moved my lips near Fawn’s ear.

“May I remove your blouse?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

I took a small step back, and looked into her eyes while my fingers went to the third button of her blouse. I deftly unbuttoned it, then moved to the fourth, fifth and sixth buttons. Fawn’s blouse now hung loosely on her shoulders, and I gently pushed it off them and it slipped down, catching on her elbows. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulders as I pushed the garment down her forearms and allowed it to fall free to the floor.

I raised my head and took in the sight before me. Perfectly round, small, firm breasts encased in a satin bra, nipples pushing out, trying to act as awls to punch holes in the material. To my extreme delight, light brown freckles covered her upper body, and I planted soft kisses on dozens of them. I looked up, and moved my hands to the clasp of Fawn’s satin bra. She nodded and smiled nervously, and I unhooked her bra. I pushed the straps aside, and a simple shrug of her shoulders caused it to fall away to the floor.

“You’re beautiful,” I whispered.

She raised her hand to my face, and gently stroked my cheek. I licked my lips in anticipation, then brushed my lips across each erect nipple. I took a deep breath. I had to fight an urge to simply throw her on the bed and ravish her. That’s not what was called for this time, nor what I’d promised both her and myself; a slow build up to an earth-shattering conclusion.

Breaths taken, and exhaled over those lovely nipples, I opened my mouth and slowly took the first one into my mouth and touched it with the tip of my tongue. Fawn shuddered and let out a soft moan. Before I could react, her hands scrabbled to the back of my head and she pulled me tightly to her chest.

“More,” she whimpered urgently. “Do that more!”

Determined to take my time, I sucked gently, and ran my tongue lightly around her areola, avoiding direct contact with her nipple. After three circuits, I ran my tongue across her nipple and sucked harder. Fawn pulled me even more tightly to her and I repeated the motions. I opened my mouth and gently pulled back, then gave my attention to her other breast in the same manner as the first.

Continuing my journey, I released her breast and gently kissed my way down her stomach to the waist of her jeans, moving to my knees as I did so. I put my hands on her hips, and lovingly kissed her belly button, gently probing it with my tongue, causing Fawn to giggle nervously. I moved my hands to her butt, and gently squeezed as I made love to her navel with my mouth. Ready for the next step, I moved my hands back to her hips and looked up.

“OK?” I asked.

“Yes,” she sighed. “Oh, yes!”

I slid my hands to the front of her jeans and unbuttoned them. My olfactory nerve was overloaded with the wonderful smell of her arousal, giving me a nearly uncontrollable urge. I managed to keep in check as I breathed deeply of her aroma, then slowly pulled the zipper down until it could go no further. I kissed all along the waistband of the satin panties, being careful not to stray below it.

I moved my hands to Fawn’s back, slid them inside her jeans but over her panties, and pushed the jeans down to her knees. Fawn placed her hand on my shoulder, and raised her foot so that I could remove first her right, then her left leg from the jeans, removing a sock from each foot as well.

There was a huge wet spot at the place where the panties disappeared between her gorgeous legs, and I was sure, against all logic, that if I were to wring them out, I’d get at least a cup of liquid. I inhaled deeply, then planted a kiss just above that wet spot, targeting what I knew to be her center of pleasure. Fawn jumped even more than when I’d first touched her nipple with my tongue, and gasped, “Oh!”

There was but one step left on this stage of the journey. I moved my hands to Fawn’s waist, and after making eye contact, hooked my fingers inside the satin panties and slowly pulled them down, first revealing red pubic hair, then puffy labia glistening with her juices. Once again, a hand on first one, then the other shoulder helped her balance as she stepped out of the panties, and stood naked before me.

“You’re exquisite!” I breathed, then leaned forward and planted a kiss just above her pubic hair. I slowly kissed my way downwards, and Fawn shifted, spreading her legs slightly, anticipating the destination I had in mind. Gentle kisses caused Fawn to shudder, and provided me with the first taste of her copious juices. I had to have more, and ran my tongue along her dripping labia, capturing as much of her flavor as I could.

“Oh my God!” she gasped. “I feel like I’m going to explode!”

Taking my cue, I leaned forward, put my hands on soft but firm butt cheeks, and pressed my tongue between her labia, finding her engorged clit. Fawn squeaked, jumped, then groaned loudly as her body shook. Her first orgasm from my ministrations. There were going to be many, many more over the next three days. Fawn’s hands found my cheeks and with gentle pressure she urged me to stand.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

I smiled and kissed her softly.

“Should I undress you now?” she asked.

“If you want!” I said with a smile.

Having experienced it as the receiver, she was now the giver. She didn’t exactly mimic what I had done, as my polo shirt had to be pulled over my head, but it was close. The soft touch of her lips on my exposed skin threatened to cause a very premature reaction on my part. I knew that the moment her lips touched my glans, it would be difficult to last as long as the first time I’d had that done to me fourteen years earlier.

Fawn worked her way towards that destination, and when she helped me step from my khakis, she was wide-eyed, staring at the large bulge in my briefs. Her hands were shaking and she looked extremely nervous as she put her fingers into the waist of my briefs. She slowly pulled them down, being careful to allow enough room for me to spring free and stand at attention.

“It’s so big!” she gasped.

Fawn helped me step out of my briefs and I kicked them away. She knelt in front of me, and stared at my engorged member for what seemed an eternity. But I wasn’t going to rush this. We both knew where this was leading, and we would arrive there only when it was time. Fawn licked her lips, swallowed nervously, then leaned slightly forward and planted a quick kiss on my glans, causing it to twitch wildly. I counted myself lucky that I didn’t lose it right then, because it was a very close thing.

“If I kiss it more, are you going to, uh, shoot?” she asked nervously, never taking her eyes from my pulsing dick.

“Yes,” I said soothingly, stroking her hair. “But only do that if you want to.”

“I want to make you feel good,” she said.

Before I could respond, she had the head of my dick in her mouth, sucked once, then quickly released me.

“Did I do that right?” she asked.

Was she kidding? No, she wasn’t. It was the question of an inexperienced girl. One who needed reassurance.

“Yes,” I said. “Perfectly.”

She smiled and took my glans into her mouth again. This time, when she sucked, she didn’t release me. A few seconds later I felt the tip of her tongue against me and I knew I was a goner.

“It’s going to happen,” I said through gritted teeth, hoping to give her a chance to decide what to do.

She decided. And it surprised me. She moved forward, not back, and sucked harder instead of releasing me. Her tongue moved along the base of my glans and I lost control. I groaned loudly as cum exploded from my dick and into her mouth. I was even more surprised when she didn’t pull back, but instead swallowed! The same was true for the second and each successive spurt. When my orgasm passed, I was weak-kneed and wobbly, but managed to stay standing.

I reached down and guided Fawn to her feet, pulled her into a full body hug, our naked flesh pressed together, and kissed her softly. The kiss began as the others, but this one quickly grew more forceful by the second, turning into an all-out battle of our tongues, our bodies mashed together. Eventually we both needed to breathe and broke the kiss, gasping for air.

“I guess I did it right,” she said softly when she’d regained her composure.

“I’ll say,” I said, hugging her tight.

“Are we going to make love now?” she asked pensively.

“Soon,” I said. “I need to recover, and I want to kiss you more!”

I led her to the bed, and we got in, but didn’t pull the sheet or blanket over us. We began kissing softly, and I gently explored her body with my hands. Fawn’s hands roamed over mine as well, including a few tentative swipes along my flaccid dick. She shuddered each time I ran a finger along her labia, and pressed gently on her clit. This continued for several minutes, before my lips began their second journey down her body.

I paid special attention to her breasts again, savoring the taste and feel in my mouth, but I had a much more important location in mind. I slid further down, kissing the entire way, until I lay between Fawn’s legs. Unprompted, she spread them, exposing her beautiful pussy to me, and inviting me to partake of a feast. I gladly obliged and began probing gently between her labia with my tongue.

“Yes,” she sighed as my tongue found her clit.

I used every bit of knowledge and skill over the next fifteen minutes, as I brought Fawn to orgasm after orgasm, enjoying the intense flavor of her copious fluids. On several occasions, I pressed my tongue into her tunnel far enough to find a thin hymen that likely would not cause pain, nor likely leave any blood. When the time came, it was going to be pure carnal joy. For both of us.

When I felt the first stirrings of recovery, I brought Fawn one last orgasm with my tongue then moved up next to her. She willingly accepted my kiss, even though my face was coated with her juices. I took her hand, and gently moved it to my groin. She understood what I wanted, and grasped my semi-erect shaft and held it. Using my hand, I gently directed her and she began stroking me. It didn’t take long before I was once again fully erect.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Please!” she begged.”Please make love to me!”

I turned to my side, then gently spread Fawn’s legs and moved between them. I hovered over her, propped on hands and knees and looked deeply into her lovely green eyes. I saw nothing there but desire. Desire so strong, it was a demand. I had no doubts about what she wanted. Or about what I wanted. Or about what was to happen next.

I bent my head down and kissed her softly several times, then lodged my glans against her labia. A few more kisses, and I pushed forward gently. My earlier oral pleasuring made it easy to slip past her labia and my glans was surrounded by superheated flesh. Fawn spread her knees wide, opening herself to me. Another kiss and some gentle pressure took me through her thin barrier. Another kiss and a final thrust, which she met with a slight buck of her hips, and I was fully enveloped by warm, wet, willing flesh.

Fawn put her arms around me and pulled me down, and we kissed, deeply. I slowly pulled back and Fawn whimpered into my mouth, but when I slowly pushed back in, she moaned and wrapped her legs around mine, pushing her hips up to meet me. I savored the feeling and we repeated the sequence. I pulled back, and when I moved forward, she moved gently up to meet me. We developed a slow, steady rhythm and within a minute I felt small spasms around my dick.

Fawn’s first orgasm was small and felt like a gentle massage. Her hands went to my butt and she pulled hard to keep me in contact with her clit. When it had run its course, her hands returned to my back and we began the same slow, gentle rhythm. Her next orgasm was bigger, and came just a minute later. Each successive orgasm grew stronger, to a point where her silky, tight pussy was clamping hard on my dick.

“More,” she gasped after an orgasm that wracked her body and caused her to shudder hard.

After twenty minutes, Fawn’s upward thrusts became stronger, and more demanding. She was building up to a tremendous orgasm and I was right with her. Our movements became more intense, and our breathing more ragged as we approached the cliff.

“Yes,” Fawn sighed. “Oh, Yes!”

Our bodies were in perfect sync, but we could no longer kiss. I put my face on the pillow next to Fawn’s head and focused on taking her over the edge. I felt her legs move around my butt and squeeze tight. She began thrusting with abandon. She squeezed me tight with her arms and legs, ground against me, and went over the cliff, taking me with her.

“Ungh!” she groaned as my head spun and my cum splashed inside her spasming pussy.

I was still hard when both our orgasms passed, so I began thrusting gently again.

“More?” she gasped.

I kissed her and brought her to one last orgasm before my dick began to deflate, and I slipped from her. I kissed her several times before moving from on top of her and pulling her close to me to cuddle. She rested her head on my chest and put her hand on my shoulder. She sighed deeply.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“I should thank you,” I replied softly.

She giggled and snuggled even closer and we lay together silently for about fifteen minutes.

“Want to sit in the whirlpool with me?” I asked.

“Yes!” she breathed.

I gently pulled away, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom and started the water to fill the tub. I went to the phone and called room service and ordered a fruit plate and, then took a chance and ordered a bottle of champagne. I hung up and went to my bag. I reached in and pulled out two large candles, which I took to the bathroom and set on the edge of the whirlpool tub. I lit them with a lighter, then went back to join Fawn who was sprawled naked on the bed. The large wet spot next to her had just the slightest hint of pink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.