All That Glitters
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Eris steps into the great hall with an air of confidence about her. It is empty except for Cyra, who sits at the end in a very ornate chair. The great hall serves many purposes, but when it is not in use for a specific event everything is removed.

Eris’ footsteps echo off the walls. Cyra stares straight at her daughter, a sneer hard pressed on her face. Today is the final day for the girl to prove her innocence. She highly doubts Eris will submit any definitive proof, but it won’t matter.

“I suppose you have come here to tell me you have proof that I should not expect you to be the mastermind behind this little plot?” Cyra snarls as her daughter stops before her.

Eris suppresses a smile and says, “Not at all mother. In fact I haven’t found a single piece of evidence to point at anyone.”

“So why are you here?” Cyra asks.

“To submit myself to you,” she answers, dropping to one knee. “And to beg for forgiveness.”

Cyra looks at her daughter with one of surprise. She peels herself from the chair to stand before Eris. “This surprises me,” she says solemnly. “I guess you can say I did not expect it.” She holds out a hand to her daughter, which Eris quickly accepts and rises to her feet.

“I must do what is needed for the family,” she says.

“Even if that means that you are not guilty?” her mother inquires.

Eris nods. “Even if it means that,” she admits. “I’m not as important as the family bloodline is.”

Cyra strokes her daughter’s cheek. “You are just as important,” she says reassuring. “You are finally becoming what I have always wanted you to. And I cannot replace you, but your brother is another story.”

Eris’ eyes widen. “What do you mean?”

Cyra sighs. “I planned on using Brady as a scapegoat in all of this. But the more I think about it, the more he seems like the real mastermind.”

“Brady wants to be the head of the family, sure,” Eris admits, shaking her head. “But to plan and do all this?”

“And why not?” Cyra asks.

“What will happen to him?” Eris asks, her hand slipping to her back.

“The same thing that was to happen to you,” her mother says simply. “Why should he be any different?”

“Because I don’t want that,” Eris answers.

“That’s not up to you,” Cyra counters. “And that is a sign of weakness that you must never show.”

“Not everything is weakness, Mother,” the redhead says, placing a hand on her mother’s shoulder.

Cyra looks at her daughter’s hand and then her. “What are... ?”

The knife comes from behind Eris’ back and slides right into Cyra’s belly. “Sometimes strength comes from forgiveness,” she whispers.

Cyra gurgles an incoherent response and Eris twists the blade. Blood spews from the older woman’s mouth. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and her body slurps forward. Eris catches her mother, releasing her grip on the knife.

“Forgive me, Mother,” she whispers. “You taught me to not let anyone get in my way. You got in my way.”

She steps backs and lets her mother’s lifeless body fall the rest of the way to the floor. No sooner does it land the sound of the door to the great hall opens. Eris stiffens and waits, focusing her hearing to the new arrival.

“Boy oh boy,” her brother’s voice rattles off the walls. “I never thought you’d stay and face your fate.” It isn’t until he gets close does her see his mother’s body lying in a pool of her own blood. His eyes go big and a gasp escapes his lips. “What the... ?”

Eris spins to face him. “Why would I leave when I have just become the Rowen family’s newest matriarch?”

“An assassination won’t go over well,” Brady says, waving his hand at their mother’s body. “You’ll have anarchy before that seat over there grows cold.”

“We have the perfect scapegoats,” she says. “And with you at my side, endorsing me and giving u your futile attempt at power, no one will question it.”

“What’s to stop you from just using me?” he asks bluntly. “I mean it seems pretty clear you’ve changed.”

Eris smiles and it is unsettling. “Because big brother...” she says stepping up to him. She turns, placing her back against his front. “I am giving you the chance to serve me loyally. I am giving you a second chance because of your kindness growing up.”

She has pressed herself into him enough that he is certain she can feel every pulse going through him. His hands slip automatically to her waist. He moves closer, if that’s even possible. His breath plays across the skin of her neck. The choice is simple. With his mother dead at the hands of his sister and the sudden change in Eris, he isn’t going to be stupid. “I pledge myself to you.” No sooner are the words out of his mouth are his lips brushing against her, just below the ear.

Eris gasps and then let out a little groan as she pushes back against him again, this time nice and hard. Brady grabs her hips firmly and her hand slides over his. His lips inch down her neck and to her shoulder as his tongue dances over her goosebumps on his way back to her ear. Brady runs his hand, still covered by hers, over her belly. It moves under her shirts and then back so that his fingers explore under her waistband. His teeth graze her neck with his next kiss and Eris pushes him away and turns around.

For a moment, Brady is unsure of his actions, unsure if his verbal oath was enough. But then Eris smiles and peels off her shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.