All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sadie, a woman with a fiery passion as red as her hair, slides her feet over the edge of her bed. She was sleeping pretty well until she had the dream. It is the same dream she has had for the past week. And every time she has had it, she has awoken with a desperate burning need deep within her, an emptiness begging to be filled.

She set her feet on the floor and walked across the room to the window. The cool air on her mostly naked body causes goosebumps to bubble all over her skin. Hanging low in the night sky is the night of the harvest moon eclipse. She remembers hearing the news about it appearing this year and this week, but not really being one for the moon and stars, she didn’t really give it much mind.

She is recently single and horny. The horniness was already there but the dreams only made it worse. Now awake once again in a townhouse apartment that just feels too big for someone all alone, she longs for the mysterious horned figure of her dreams: Xix.

Since having these dreams she has thought this demon lord, as he called himself, had a funny name. But names aren’t important, not when the guy has a cock that most women would drop to their knees to worship. Or at least beg to suck.

And what he can do with that thing is incredible. The thought of it makes her pussy run wet.

But he is only a figment of her imagination, something her last boyfriend would never be. Stan started off as this great and perfect boyfriend, and for the most part he stayed that way. But the sex began to lag and get out. He’d fuck her, but that was it: in and out.

There was no foreplay.

No kissing.

Nothing.

So he had to go.

Sadie looked out the window once again. It’s raining. Was it before? She’s tired and doesn’t really care. But then she sees a man and is startled by him. But it’s not a man, it’s Xix. How? Maybe she should scream, but she knows it won’t help. The emptiness inside her draws her closer to him. Maybe if he is real ... then he can take her just like in her dreams.

She shudders. “It’s just my imagination running wild,” she tells herself. “There’s no way he is standing out there.”

Lightning flashes. He looks up at her. Every nerve ending in her flashes like lightning. The wetness between her legs starts to flow more, soaking her panties. Her nipples harden and tighten. Her hand reflexively slips to the hem on her panties and then beneath.

Her fingers touch her lips and she closes her eyes. This is crazy. I’m masturbating in the window to an imaginary figure. When she opens her eyes again and looks down into the yard, the figure is gone.

Sadie feels disappointed and cheated. She rubs her swollen lips. It feels good, but not the same. She really wanted him to be real. Feeling silly, she pulls her hand out of her panties.

She goes downstairs to the kitchen to make everything is still locked tight. She looks out the window when she gets there, hoping to maybe—just maybe—he will be there. But he is nowhere to be seen. Just in case though, she opens the back door and peers out. Part of her hopes that he is still there, but she knows it is silly. How could this imagined creature from her dreams be there, outside her door, waiting?

Then suddenly he is there, stepping out of the shadows to stand directly in front of her. He is large, towering over her just like in her dreams. The logical part of her says to slam the door and scream. Obviously she doesn’t. Her heart races, excitement seeps from her body. Her tight, swollen nipples ache with desire.

He could be dangerous. Oh, but I want him to take me, fill me, fuck me!

Sadie moves back from the door, inviting him to enter. He steps inside. Rain drips from his naked body onto the floor. Sadie’s heart pounds in her chest with a mixture of fear and excitement. He reaches up to touch her face. Despite the cold rain, his touch burns.

Her breathing is heavy. He breasts heave from the exhilaration she feels. Here he is the figure from her dreams. Her dreams full of passion and hot uninhibited sex. His fingers trace along the line of her jaw. His hand moves down to her neck and then graze the valley between her breasts.

Sadie is trembling, but not from fear. It is need, a need to feel something she hasn’t in a while, the need to feel him. Her body screams for him to touch her. And finally, he does.

His hand cups her breast. His thumb brushes over the hardened bud straining to be felt. She moans softly. Then using both hands, he slowly pulls presses a hand between her legs, tearing her panties away. His fingers slide across the dewy petals on either side her slit. An audible gasp escapes her throat.

He slides a large finger into her entrance, stretching her open. Sadie spreads her thighs and tilts her hips forward. He pushes a second finger inside. She becomes aware of the rhythm of his fingers stroking her, filling her, plunging into the depths of her. It becomes the only thing real. There is no apartment, no eclipse, no rain. It is just him and her and the pleasure between them. Two hands squeeze her breasts, pinching her nipples. A fourth hand caresses her back and ass. He is everywhere all at once, setting her senses on fire.

His thumb finds her clit. It is already swollen with excitement. Sadie tries to contain the pleasure tearing through her, but it is impossible. She squirms against his hand. Her breathing becomes ragged. Her orgasm grabs hold of her like a current and drags her away. His fingers continue to move inside her. She grabs one of his arms for support as the dam breaks and another series of spasms send her end over end in a ragging torrent of orgasmic bliss.

She shakes uncontrollably, her legs become weak. If not for him holding her securely, she would fall.

He guides her across the floor to the kitchen table, sitting her down in a chair. He steps in front of her trembling body. She looks up at him in all his glory, his four strong arms, his broad chest, tight belly and gorgeous cock. It looks a lot like a horse cock, but at a much more manageable size. How she has longed to feel what it is like in her instead of just dreaming about it. She slowly raises her hand to trace her fingertips along the length of his shaft.

Slowly, his dull pink cock slides out to contrast against his dark gray skin. She leans forward and swirls her tongue over the tight skin of the tip, tracing it along the ridge leading to the shaft. Slowly, she explores every inch of his hard flesh, sliding her lips and tongue over the preputial ring and down to his massive balls. She takes each one into her mouth before moving back up and sliding her lips over his swollen head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.