The Driver - Cover

The Driver

Copyright© 2017 by DeYaKen

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What's to be done when a face from the past reappears and is intent on ruining your life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex  

The Shaftoe Residence, Shap village

7th October

The Man

She’d enjoyed it she said, she’d found it exciting. Well if that’s what turns her on, that’s what she shall have. Even now, as I stood in the dark waiting for her, I had no idea if I could carry it off. Jackie helped me practice putting the handcuffs on. She’d been surprised when I asked, but I told her I was getting into amateur dramatics and I needed to do it for a part. I worked out how I would get the gag in but there was so much I would have to play by ear. I wondered how much longer this meeting could go on, but then I heard the garage door opening. It took a long time for her to come up to change out of her work clothes. She started up the stairs and I quietly moved to a position behind the door. The curtains were all closed and I’d removed the bulb from the main light in the room so I knew how I expected things to pan out.

Practice makes perfect they say. That was certainly the case when it came to the handcuffs. I had her hands cuffed behind her before she knew what had happened. Her crying out for help did nothing but help me. While her mouth was open, it was easy to push the ball of the gag in. I slipped the elastic over her head then put the blindfold on. She didn’t start to put up a fight until I threw her on the bed and switched on the bedside light. As I grabbed one ankle, she started to kick out with the other foot. I had to sit astride each leg in order to strap it into the restraints. I got off the bed and looked at her. She still seemed to have plenty of fight left in her as she struggled against the restraints but there was no chance of her getting free. She was fully clothed, dressed in a two-piece business suit with white blouse and tights. I undid the jacket and started on her blouse. So many fiddly little buttons, I lost patience and just ripped it open. Her chest was heaving as I exposed her bra-clad breasts. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her attempts to scream just came out as nasal grunts. I picked up a large pair of scissors and cut the bra between her breasts. As I released her beautiful tits, I got a pang of guilt and pain. Could I really go through with this? I loved this woman, put her above all others, could I really treat her like a piece of meat to be used however I pleased? Then the other thoughts came in. ‘This was how McIntyre treated her and she said she enjoyed it.’ That thought was still in my head as I tore the tights and panties from her body. I’d expected to feel physically excited but I didn’t start to get hard until I started squeezing her breasts forcing the nipples to pull tight and harden.

Standing at the side of the bed, I removed my trousers and jockey shorts then knelt on the bed beside her head. She was still struggling, but as I started to wipe my hard cock across her cheek, she suddenly calmed down. I reached behind her head and released the gag. I expected her to scream as I pulled the ball from her mouth but there was not a sound. As I brought the head of my cock to her lips, she opened her mouth and took it in without protest. She pushed her head forward taking me down into her throat as I grabbed a handful of hair. I had expected to be pushing her head onto me but she was doing it all by herself, her lips coming right down to the base of my dick.

Her mouth, tongue and throat were working on my cock and I was lost in the ecstasy of the moment, then I remembered my plan. I reached over and slapped her breast hard with my open hand. With her mouth still full, all she could offer was a nasal grunt. I slapped the other one and she pulled her head off my dick.

‘Yes, I’ve been a bad girl, punish me.’

I couldn’t believe it she actually enjoyed my hurting her. My cock started to soften but she took it straight back into her mouth and it was soon rock hard again. I pulled out of her and got off the bed walking around so that I could kneel between her legs. I leaned over her and grabbed two pillows from the top of the bed. I put a hand under her arse and started to lift. She surprised me again by arching her back and lifting her arse and back off the bed so I could put the pillows underneath her. With her pussy now raised and offered up to me, I thrust my hard dick into her in one movement. She gave out a little cry but she was already so wet I doubted it would have hurt her. For the first time in my life, I found myself performing what I can only describe as animal sex. I felt no love in it; it was more like a mechanical process. It was only the physical stimulation from her pussy that was keeping me hard. I felt her coming, her cervix trying to milk my cock for all the sperm it could get, but still, nothing happened for me. Her head was thrashing from side to side as she gasped for breath. I leaned forward and started sucking on her nipples then biting on them. Once or twice, she cried out in pain but still, I kept it up until a second round of convulsions struck her pussy. As her body returned to normal I pulled out of her and lined my prick up with her tiny anus. I started to push forward.

‘Yes, Fuck my arse, fuck my arse!’

I pushed hard into her and she let out a scream. I slapped the side of her arse cheek hard and she cried out again.

‘Bad girl, ‘ she said. ‘Bad bad girl, ‘ as I hit her again.

I continued pumping in and out of her arse and slapping her buttocks until she came again. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t keep my cock from softening. There were tears running from my eyes and falling onto her stomach and I felt so ashamed at having hurt her. I moved up the bed to lie beside her and held her in my arms. I was a little shocked as she spoke to me.

‘That was the most exciting sex of my entire life, but it’s not how I want to remember you.’

‘What?’

‘This is the goodbye sex, right? You want to prove you can do it just as well as him. Well, you have, better than him. You’ve always been better than him. But that wasn’t your best, and it’s not how I want to remember you. Stay with me until morning and give me that tender loving that you do so well. The kind that makes me feel like the most precious thing in the world. Please, Ronald, do this one last thing for me.’

‘You knew it was me all along.’ I said as I took off the blindfold.

She blinked and screwed her eyes up against the light. ‘Only since you put your lovely cock under my nose. Nobody smells or tastes like you do.’

‘Why do you think I’m leaving you?’

‘Your car isn’t in the garage and the suitcase is gone. I thought you’d made a decision.’

‘I have, I’ve decided to try and give you the type of sex you crave. Trouble is I don’t think I can do it. I really hate hurting you. If that’s what you need perhaps I should let you go.’

‘If you just release me from these restraints, I’ll show you how much I want you to let me go.’

I found the key to the cuffs and released her hands then undid the straps on her ankles. As soon as I lay back on the bed, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. As I hugged her back, she whispered in my ear.

‘I don’t ever want you to let me go. I promise I will never lie to you or mislead you again. Just remember, blackmail or not, I chose you. Why do you think I asked you to stop racing? Because I couldn’t bear the thought of going on without you.’

Even when I got up to have a shower, she didn’t let go of my hand. She followed me into the shower and with the water raining down on us we had the most sensual cleaning session of my life. When we went back to bed, I left her for a while. She protested but when I returned with a bottle of champagne and two glasses, she gave me the biggest smile I had seen in weeks. We sat in bed both naked drinking champagne and talking.

‘Where is your car?’

‘I put it in for servicing; they are bringing a courtesy car up here in the morning.’

‘And the suitcase?’

‘I hoped you’d be staying so I unpacked it. You’ll find all the stuff in your wardrobe and drawers. I think some of it could do with ironing.’

We grinned and looped arms as we drank our champagne. I guess the look on my face must have changed because she stopped laughing and asked what was wrong.

‘It’s the sex thing. I can’t do all that slapping around. That’s not love as far as I’m concerned.’

She put her glass down, took both my hands in hers and lifted them to her breasts.

‘I don’t want you to hurt me. I only encouraged you because I thought it might help you forgive me. I do find it exciting being tied up sometimes. It’s like being powerless, dominated, unable to do anything but submit to your wishes. I know it seems odd when I’m in charge all day at work, but it is a turn on.’

‘So you’d like me to tie you up.’

‘Sometimes, yes, as long as it doesn’t mean that you stop the tender lovemaking that you do so well.’

‘And how will I know when you want to be tied?’

‘Oh, I’m sure I’ll find a way of telling you. I’ve got to get my money’s worth from that playsuit.’

I took her in my arms and kissed her. I slowly moved my kisses down her body. I was very careful not to hurt her nipples, which were probably still a bit sore. Down over her stomach, I went until my head was nestled between her legs. I continued kissing licking and sucking until I had her clitoris between my lips. Her hips started to buck, she was taking her breaths in short gasps and her pussy flooded with juices. I came back up the bed to kiss her on the lips before I climbed between her legs. I eased my cock into her and it was the best feeling in the world. With both her arms and legs wrapped around me, we were so close it was like one person. As I tried to move in and out, her hands gripped my back. I felt her fingernails go in and she was crying out in ecstasy before sinking her teeth into my shoulder. This time when her cervix started to milk me it got its just rewards as I felt the semen spurt from my dick. Her hands were on my arse pulling me into her, then in the small of my back as she brought her stomach up to mine. I pushed my hands in under her shoulders and gripped her as I forced my cock as far into her as it would go. Grinding mound to mound, we writhed in ecstasy each trying to give their all to the other. I could feel myself starting to soften inside her but still, we kept going. Her legs wrapped around me and her hands moved up my back pulling my chest down onto her beautiful soft breasts.

‘Oh, ‘ she murmured. ‘Oh, My love, my love, my only love. Never stop loving me. Please never stop.’

I pushed myself up so that I could look at her. Her shoulders lifted and her head went back. With her mouth open and the throat exposed to me.

‘Please, never stop’.

I looked down again and knew that I never would.


The Burns Unit Carlisle Hospital

7th October

It’s been a few days since he last came. It’s strange I miss him. Our conversations were never pleasant. I can’t believe how badly I misjudged him. I thought he’d crumble after the second email, but he came out fighting. There was no sign of anything like that in our university days. He found out things about me that I’d forgotten about. He says it’s my fault that I’m here. Everything, well almost everything is a consequence of my own actions. Sometimes I start to believe that. Lying here, I’m totally dependent on others for everything; I can’t even take a shit without help. It makes you see things differently. He was wrong about one thing, I had no part in the kiddie porn. Why would I? I’ve no interest in children sexually or otherwise. No, that’s a fit-up plain and simple, and, somehow, I’ll find a way to prove it. What I really need to know is who is fitting me up, but as he said, there are people queuing up both sides of the Atlantic to get back at me. I’ve been trying to find a decent lawyer but that’s not easy from in here. One of the nurses helped me use her tablet computer. Well, she did all the work I just told her what links to tap. I hate not being able to do things for myself. I always looked down on people like that, the people who needed carers all the time, the invalids. Why couldn’t someone put them out of their misery and relieve the able-bodied of the burden of caring for them? I never thought that I would be one of them. I can’t even manage a simple thing like send an email on my own. I had to ask the nurse to do it for me. She did a good job; I have a solicitor coming to talk to me tomorrow. As soon as I told him I was Tom Alexander’s son-in-law, he couldn’t wait.

The police were here again today. I told them about the lawyer but they don’t seem worried. The female sergeant looks at me like I’m shit on her shoe every time she comes in. I have to admit they’ve got me worried. They seem to think it’s all over bar the shouting.

I can’t believe this. It was bad enough when Ronald the geek was in here torturing me. Now I’m doing it to myself. I have to stay positive; I can get on top of this I know I can. Within the year I’ll have new legs I’ll be up and about, doing a job again. I can recover from this.

‘And do what?’ came a voice in my head. ‘Go back to the way it was before?’

Why not? The old McIntyre magic will soon come back. I’ll work on the ladies and they’ll work on their husbands or fathers. Who knows artificial legs might even be an advantage, get the sympathy vote?

‘Aren’t you forgetting something?’ asked the voice. ‘Look at those hands. You’re going to need skin grafts and you haven’t got many places they can take skin from.’

No, I refuse to be negative. They will get started on skin grafts as soon as the swelling goes down. That’s what the doctor said. By the time, I’m up on my new legs my hands will be back to normal. I took a drink from the teapot like cup that I still had to use. As I put it back, the wrapping of Ronald’s present caught my eye. I reached over pulled it from my locker. What was it he said? It would help me when shaving. Hell, I haven’t shaved since I’ve been in here. I don’t have enough feeling in my hands yet to feel my face and I can’t remember the last time I looked in a mirror. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve seen a mirror in this place, not even in the bathroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.