The Driver - Cover

The Driver

Copyright© 2017 by DeYaKen

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What's to be done when a face from the past reappears and is intent on ruining your life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex  

The Shaftoe residence

20th August

The Wife.

Ronald was home before me. As I pulled into the garage, I looked across at his red Morgan and smiled. It’s ironic that a man who makes his living from putting electronics into cars drives a car with the very minimum of electronic aids. That was my Ronald all over; he liked to be in touch with life. To get the most experience that he could. That’s why he loved racing. It was also, why I hated him doing it. He was deliberately putting himself at risk and I hated the thought of losing him. He used to say the only risk was that an image of me would come into his head and take his mind off driving. When I begged him to stop, he did. I felt guilty about depriving him of his pleasure, but it was a guilt I could live with. The guilt I felt now was totally different and I wasn’t sure I could live with that. I could rationalise it, I could look upon it as blackmail because effectively that’s what it was, but the problem was that I did enjoy it. I didn’t really want to do it but once he had me tied to that bed I felt powerless to resist and worse still I didn’t want to.

I walked through the connecting door to the kitchen and found Ronald cooking a curry. I walked up behind him and threw my arms around his waist.

‘What brings my big boy home bright and early tonight?’

‘I don’t know, show me where he is and I’ll ask him.’

I let go of him, backed off and slapped his arm. ‘Don’t tease me; you know you’re the only big boy in my life.’

‘Am I really? Well, that’s comforting to know.’

There was something in his voice, something cold. It was almost as if he knew but he couldn’t, could he? Perhaps I was imagining it. I certainly hoped so.

‘Do you need any help here, my love?’

‘No, I think I have everything under control.’

‘In that case, I’ll go up and get changed.’ I hugged him and went on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. Once again, something seemed wrong. He looked preoccupied. Normally when I did this, he would pull me to him and give me a proper kiss, tonight his mind was elsewhere. I went up to the bedroom slipped out of my business suit and into a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt. Ronnie always said he fancied me in jeans. When I went back down Ronald already had dinner on the table. He looked at me as I came into the room. Just that look was enough to make me quiver, I could feel my pussy tingle, breasts tighten and I knew my nipples were hardening. After all those years, he still did that to me. It was a mystery to me that we only ever had one child with the amount of sex we had.

‘Is it a bit cool in here, ‘ he asked, looking at my tits.

I smiled at him. ‘You know that’s not the cause. I haven’t seen you all day, as soon as I do this happens. I’m not sure I can wait until after dinner.’

He smiled at me; that made me feel better. ‘I’m afraid you’re going to have to, I’m starving.’

‘I could offer you something else to eat, but seeing as you have already gone to so much trouble perhaps we’d better eat this now.’

Ronald was a good cook and that night he did well. It may have been leftover chicken but it tasted fantastic. As I sat eating, looking across at him, the feelings of love I had for my man welled up in my chest. Lying to him was going to be difficult and would leave me feeling guiltier than ever. I found some comfort in telling myself this would be the last time. I would tell Robert ‘never again. If he didn’t like it then he could do his worst.

We sat on the sofa to watch a little TV. I snuggled up next to him bringing my legs up under me. Holding on to his arm and with my head on his shoulder, I started on my course of deception.

‘Ronnie, do you remember Sue, from university?’

‘Do you mean little miss prim and proper, totally up herself Sue?’

‘I think you’re being mean, but yes that’s probably how you would describe her. She contacted me today, quite out of the blue really.’

‘Really, what did she want?’

‘What makes you think she wants something?’

‘A woman you haven’t spoken to for close on twenty years suddenly calls you up; she’s got to want something.’

I slapped his arm. ‘That’s where you’re wrong smarty-pants she called to invite me to a get together with some of the girls from Uni. a sort of reunion but not so formal. We’d be meeting for lunch, doing a little shopping and then going to a show.’

‘Seeing a show, where is this get-together?’

‘Glasgow’

‘Glasgow! I didn’t know they had any theatres.’

‘They have several. It may not be London’s West End but they get some decent shows.’

‘So I take it you are going.’

‘If it’s alright with you I’d like to go. The thing is I would be away overnight, wouldn’t get back until Saturday.’

‘You don’t have to ask my permission if you want to go, go. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.’

I leant over, making sure that my unfettered breast rubbed against his arm. I kissed him. ‘I knew you’d say that, thank you. If we go upstairs I can thank you properly.’

‘You don’t need to thank me.’

‘Then you can thank me.’

‘What for?’

‘For being your wife who loves you.’

I got up from the sofa, took his hands in mine and pulled him up. We climbed the stairs hand in hand and made our way to the bedroom. When we reached the bed, I turned to face him. I took both his hands and placed them on my breasts. He started to squeeze I leant into him and tipped my head back and let out a sigh. I stepped back from him and took hold of the hem of my tee shirt. I lifted my hands above my head and dropped the shirt to the floor. Ronald sat back on the bed and I pulled his head to my breast. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. I could feel it stretching out as his teeth closed on it gently nibbling then sucking again. He opened his mouth further and seemed to take the whole breast in. I could feel my distended nipple rubbing against the roof of his mouth. The tingling in my pussy lips turned into a throbbing deeper inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him harder against me. I could feel him undoing the waistband of my jeans. As he eased my jeans down over my bum, I pushed my hips towards him. I released his head so that he could bend to push my jeans down my legs. He pushed them lower and the roughness of his chin scratched my smooth mound. The throbbing in my pussy got stronger and deeper. He slid off the bed to kneel between my legs. I stepped out of my jeans and with my legs apart; I pushed my mound into his face. I felt his lips on me sucking on me. I put my hands on the back of his head, pulled him onto me, and felt his tongue ease into me. I parted my legs further still and the throbbing became more intense as I felt his tongue run over little clitty. He parted me with his thumbs and he started sucking on clitty. The floodgates broke, I pushed him harder against me as I forced my pubis into his mouth, over and over my stomach clenched and I could feel the juices flowing.

‘Oh yes Ronnie yes, do it to me more. More Ronnie, more.’

It seemed like several minutes of orgasm before it subsided and I regained control. I looked down at him still using his lips and mouth on my pussy. I turned his head up to look at me.

‘Just get your clothes off and make love to me. I need you inside me and I need it now.’

He pulled himself back up onto the bed, then onto his feet. As he got up, he kissed me sharing the taste of my juices with me. He took his clothes off as I climbed into the bed. Once naked he slipped into bed beside me. We lay together face to face and put our arms around each other. His hands were wandering over my back and my bum. I reached down and took hold of his rigid cock. I pushed it down so that it rested between my legs. As the throbbing became more intense, I pushed my mound hard against him. His fingers ran down the crack of my arse and I felt his finger running around the rim of my anus. I forced myself harder against him and felt my pussy lips part allowing his rod like penis to rub against my clitoris.

He moved his hand back up to my waist, then up the side of my body to my armpits brushing over the side of my breast as he did so. I moved in and out from him, rubbing my pussy up and down his rigid cock. The throbbing became more intense until I could take no more. I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. I positioned my pussy over his cock and slowly pushed myself down. I could feel my muscles being stretched as he entered me. The throbbing was unbelievable, he was barely fully into me before my orgasm started again. The muscles in my pussy tensed in time with the throbbing. That orgasm was more powerful than the first my legs went rigid and I pushed down on him so hard I thought the bed would break.

As I came down, Ronald started moving around beneath me. I started to move up and down on him as he ran his hands over my back and bum. Several times, he ran his finger around my anus and each time it intensified the feelings and I found myself grinding against him. Finally, as he ran his finger around my little hole I felt his finger enter. The whole of my body started to spasm. Ronald took his finger from my arse and held me tight to him as my body reacted to him. It was hard to think of myself as separate to him, our bodies seemed one as he held me. He continued to move beneath me, more quickly now as he held me tighter and tighter. His breath came out in short sharp gasps and his body went rigid. Suddenly everything seemed much more slippery and he became still.

I lay there on top of him for some time, feeling him soften and shrinking inside me. As I recovered my strength, I thought about what had happened. Did I really want to put all that at risk? It wasn’t just the physical sex, which was always great, it was the love I felt for him. I felt safe, I felt warm and I felt loved. It was that love that always made me feel so good. I lay there on top of him and knew there was no place in the world that I would rather be. I brought my mouth down to his ear and whispered.

‘Ready for a shower now, you big bad super stud?’


R.S. Automotive, Penrith

21st August

The Man

‘Don’t employ him Mr Shaftoe. Not that you were ever going to?’ This was Alec Johnson’s opening to his verbal report on Robert McIntyre.

‘You know he went to the states, what you probably don’t know is why he came back. It seems that Mr McIntyre has two main problems. He can’t keep his dick in his trousers and he can’t keep other people’s money out of his pockets. In Chicago, he studied for the bar and was engaged to the daughter of the top man in a leading law firm. Unfortunately, he was also knocking off one of his clients. His future father in law found out, kicked him out of the firm and ensured he would never practice law in that state. Closer inspection of his work showed that he was charging for work he didn’t do and was fiddling his expenses. He moved on to California with similar results. It seems that he can be quite a charmer when it comes to the ladies. This time it was the money that got him into trouble. He came home because he was being pursued for the money and even had the Internal Revenue Service Chasing him.’

‘While he was in the states we had the Banking crash. His old man, who had always bailed him out, invested heavily in Northern Rock and RBS. He lost the lot. He fell off the Humber Bridge a month later. When your man came home, he was on his own.’

‘So what about since he’s been back That’s where he met Bethany Alexander. Her Father is CEO of Barnsdale Insurance. They were married four years ago and Mr Alexander brought him into the company. He ran the London office for four years. It seems the brokerage he left to join Barnsdale were not sorry to see him go.’

‘What about now Alec? What’s he up to now?’

‘Well, he’s still cheating on his expenses, for a start. He has two mistresses that we’ve been able to find. We think there is another but we haven’t been able to identify her. He books hotels for his assignations and claims the cost on expenses. His car costs twice as much to run than any comparable car in the company. His tax returns are borderline fraudulent.’

‘Have you got pictures of him with the ladies?’

‘We certainly have. We also have copies of his expenses claims, hotel bookings and tax returns. Even the stuff in the USA.’

‘No point in my asking how you got all that?’

‘None whatsoever sir. I’ll email everything across to you. No point in my asking what you are going to do with it?’

‘None whatsoever Alec. I look forward to receiving your invoice.’

‘Pleasure doing business with you Ronald. Bye, ‘

As I was sitting waiting for Alec’s email another came in from my friend, Robbo16989@Hotmail.com

Subject: Your wife,

I’m disappointed Mr Shaftoe, I told you what’s going on but you’ve done nothing about it. Perhaps you don’t believe me? The attached photograph should help.

Your friend.

I looked at the picture. It was Sara. Even with a sleep mask on, I could tell it was Sara. She was tied to a bed. Her wrists tied to either side of the headboard and her ankles tied to the feet of the bed. Her legs were wide open exposing her pussy. She seemed to be smiling. I studied the picture. ‘Is this what attracts her to McIntyre? Is this what she gets off on?’

My thoughts were disturbed By Alec Johnson’s email coming in. I read through the documents. I couldn’t believe the stuff he had dug up, some of it had to be illegal. I was really checking if there was nothing in it pertaining to Sara. There wasn’t, there were emails to his other two mistresses, his US tax returns, and IRS assessments. It took quite a while to check through it all before printing off two copies.

I felt a sudden urge to get out of the office. As I opened the door, I could see Ivan talking to Jackie.

‘He did me a few good turns when I moved up here. I owe him big time. Now, ‘ he said waving a sheet of paper.’ I think I owe this bastard something too.’

‘You be careful’

‘Don’t worry about me babe, when it comes to computers and the internet, I can walk on water.’

‘What are you two up to?’ I asked.

‘Nothing boss, Jackie just needed a bit of help with her computer.’

I looked at Jackie and raised an eyebrow. She blushed and looked away. Those two were up to something and I had a feeling it was something to do with me.

‘I’m just popping out for a coffee Jackie.’

‘I can fetch you a coffee if you want one.’

‘I’d rather go out for one I could do with the exercise.’

I walked out to the coffee shop on the edge of the trading estate. The walk was good; it gave me chance to think. Just what was McIntyre hoping to achieve? Was he really trying to rub salt in the wounds or did he expect me to do something, and if so what? If he really was screwing my Sara, it would be the end for us. That would cost me a bit but I suppose we both had enough income to live separate lives. The very thought of it made my blood run cold. I didn’t want to live alone, and I didn’t want to start looking for a new woman. I still loved her the way I did when I married her. A vision from many years ago flashed into my mind. I was sitting in a lecture theatre Two rows in front of me sat Sara. She was playing with her hair as she listened and made notes. All I could do was look at her, watching her hands twirling a section of hair around her finger. She turned, saw me looking, and smiled. Then we were in the delivery room. She was squeezing my hand as contractions came. The midwife announced the head was out and one more push would do it. Sara grinned at me and squeezed my hand once more as she pushed for all she was worth. Anthony was laid on her stomach and she smiled at me.

‘We have a son Ronald, isn’t he beautiful.’

I reached the coffee shop, walked in and ordered an Americano and a slice of Bakewell tart. I sat down and considered my position. I remembered the visions and thought about it. They reflected a life that McIntyre was trying to take away from me. Sad to say he might even succeed but it would cost him big time. I wondered if he would feel it was worth it. I had sufficient evidence to destroy his career and his marriage, but that wasn’t enough. I wanted him out of my life for good. I started my walk back to the office and formulated my plan.

Ivan was waiting for me when I got back to the office.

‘Have you got a minute boss?’

‘Sure, come into the office.’

He followed me in. I had a fair Idea what it would be about. Ivan was good at his job. I’d asked him to track someone and like a dog with a bone, he wasn’t going to let it go. He must have set the mail system to flag up another email from the same source.

‘He’s sent you another one hasn’t he, but this time he’s been somewhat slack I’ve found him. He used his work computer. He works for Barnsdale Insurance at their Newcastle office. I know their network administrator. I gave him the M.A.C. address and he told me who uses that machine. The emails were sent by.’

‘Robert McIntyre, ‘ I told him.

‘Oh, you already know.’

‘I worked it out Ivan, you were right the address was significant in his past.’

‘The thing is what do you want to do about him? I can make him regret he ever knew you, let alone sent those emails.’

‘No, I don’t want you putting yourself at risk for me. I’ll handle Mr McIntyre.’

‘There’s no risk to me Ronald. I can stitch him up like a kipper and no one would ever know I’d been there.’

‘Nevertheless I want you to leave it to me. I can deal with Mr McIntyre.’

‘Okay, you’re the boss, but if you change your mind you know where I am.’

He moved towards the door and as he reached out for the handle, I called out to him.

‘Ivan, this meeting never took place did it?’

‘What meeting would that be boss?’ He smiled and left me.

I went out to talk to Jackie. ‘How long was Ivan here waiting for me?’

‘Has Ivan been to see you? I haven’t seen him since earlier this morning’

I smiled to myself. It’s good to have such wonderful people working for you. I went back into the office.

I printed out two copies of Alec Johnson’s report, having first made sure that his companies name didn’t appear on it anywhere. I put each report into a large envelope and addressed them ready to take to the post office later.

Our company solicitor didn’t handle divorce work but he was able to recommend someone. That’s why I ended the day in the offices of Redpath, Mooney and Wilkes. I spent about an hour there making sure they knew what my priorities were. I didn’t want to lose any of my company. I had a lot of good people there and they trusted me. I didn’t think Sara would stab me in the back. However, if she got half the company there would be no shortage of people anxious to buy her shares. Who knows who I would be stuck with? I was quite prepared to put everything else into the pot to be divided. Mr Redpath assured me he would find a way to make sure I kept the company. I told him there was no hurry and to let me know when he was in a position to move on it. On the way home, I called in at the transport company that handled all of our product shipments.

Dan Pritchard owned Pritchard logistics with his father Jack. Jack had all but retired, he came in when his son was on holiday and occasionally went out on trucks. For the most part, if you wanted a job doing it was Dan you spoke to and that was the case that day. I got on well with Dan; we were of a similar age and shared an interest in cars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.