Mail Order Bride
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The loneliness was so overwhelming for him that he finally sent in his application to the company that sponsored the Mail Order Brides for instant marriage. It was risky but he was too desperate to worry about the risk.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

To my extreme good fortune, the widow Mary Murphy agreed to stay on the island at least until the first flocks of mainland horny females arrived for their annual vacations. We both knew I would be able to keep my oral and anal proclivities well attended to with plenty of opportunity to test the tightness of fresh female mouths and bottoms at the slightest provocation.

My new bride Rose was keep up her end of the bargain with oodles of marital pussy served up with shuddering orgasms and banging of the bedpost into the wall with staccato pounding of unmistakable carnal relations at all hours of the day and night. My darling bride was adamant that her oral and anal favors were definitely not on her agenda of love-making and I was in no position to complain because I had signed the contract with my eyes wide open.

The widow Murphy was kind enough to take up the slack in my requirements for female oral/anal favors in a way that was both cooperative and appreciative for my concerted efforts. Sometimes, my darling Mary would sweat profusely under my anal tutoring and she lambasted me with some ripe words that threatened bodily harm if I withdrew too soon. Apparently, she was fairly well-trained with her deceased husband and she was one of those females that could achieve an orgasm from anal contact just as easily as in her feminine passageways.

I became aware of the fact my bride was familiar with my sordid meetings with the widow Murphy because I saw her watching us in the mirror on the bed side desk. I could only imagine what my naked rump looked like to her mounted with firm sincerity on the haunches of her supposed best friend, but I am certain she was somewhat aroused from the way her hand was working overtime buried deep between her legs and in close proximity to her vaginal opening.

It was a source of amusement to me to allow Mrs. Murphy to take full charge of my tool of creation with her proprietary mouth knowing that my new bride Rose was only pretending to be asleep right next to me in the marriage bed. I must confess that I managed to spend profusely inside the prim and proper widowed lady’s wet and wonderful lips anointing her perfect pointed little tongue with copious spurts of cream that she gobbled up with the enthusiasm of a middle-aged woman with needs of her own making.

It was with some degree of sadness that I said my goodbyes to the widow Murphy and I sensed that my Rose was sorry to see her depart as well.

“My Rose and I want to thank you for all of your kind attentions, my dearest Mary. You have certainly bent over backwards to attend to our needs and wants. I can personally attest to your stamina and concentration when hard work is needed to conclude a difficult task. We both want to ask you to return the next off season to fill our lives with that special sparkle you bring to all your duties. We will look forward to it providing you have not met some suitable person to your own marital bed and necessarily have to make his needs paramount.”

“Dear Mister and Mrs. Walker, it would be my greatest pleasure to attend to you next year. I doubt I will find someone as cherished as my dearest departed but I will anticipate our next visit to be of mutual benefit to us all.”

At that point, Mrs. Murphy leaned in and kissed my Rose flush on the lip in a way that I was certain was indicative that they had been practicing it for some time. My Rose blushed an alluring shade of pink and I suspected that perhaps she was interested in some sort of involvement with Mary and me in nocturnal adventures. I thought it was well past the point of pretending that she was asleep when my cock was finding new depths to the widow lady’s disgraceful depravity.

She lifted her still blushing face and with a solitary tear in her eye, she told the attractive middle-aged lady in black,

“I assure you, dear Mrs. Walker, that I am most agreeable to your company and I am more than willing to take a “backseat”, so to speak, in matters in which both you and my new husband have a lot more in common. I feel certain the three of us working together will be able to achieve a lot more in the way of satisfactory conclusions than just two people by themselves.”

We did a lot of waving of hands and I delivered my no longer blushing bride back to our private bedroom straightaway to check out the boundaries of her changing attitudes. It did not take very long after we had both divested our bodies of all clothing to determine that she was indeed not as disinclined towards welcoming my man tool into her sacrosanct territory deep between her delectable heart-shaped cheeks. With her face buried in our silk pillows, she waved her target of opportunity like a red flag in my bulldog face. I rushed to engage her posterior with healthy lathering of lubricant kept in the drawer for my previous encounters with Mrs. Murphy’s proffered flanks.

“Oh, darling, please go slowly, I have never done this sort of foolishness before.”

I ran my enthusiastic fingers all over her smooth buttocks and even up into her dark and dangerous crack with the bullseye star pulsating with some noticeable nervousness at the prospect of being stretched in the very near future.

“I implore you to only allow the head up inside me because I fear the length of your monster will be too much of a shock to my internal system.”

Of course, I promised the sun, the moon and stars in the hope that once I had gained purchase inside her secret garden, she would not object to my plowing her with long straight lines of deep furrows to increase her final pleasure. I sensed that once I had begun the process, she would begin to participate with full accord realizing the power of anal stretching to create a “tingle” that she would value for a very long time. I bounced my Jolly Roger on her lily-white cheeks and watched the drops of pre-cum spot her delicate skin. I immediately switched to rubbing my long shaft between her cheeks in a place where it was fully hidden because I wanted to be sure my lubricant had reached all of her sensitive places and she would not be discomforted when I impaled her with serious intent.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.