Toman of the Cherokee
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017-2018 by Pars001

Naci and I emerged from the Teepee that Pops and I had shared. Making our way out of the village towards the bubble, we entered seeing Pops, Merlin, Mordaf (aka Tall Bear) and my mother.

“Before I go Pops I thought I might do something to help these people.” I told all of them. Concentrating I stretched out feeling the bubble then I felt it as it started to expand toward the village. Within moments I felt it start to spread over the entire village then beyond to the other side.

Pops shook his head as he felt that the bubble was as strong as before. “Well done Toman! This should help to hide all four of us.”

Merlin was nodding also, “remember Toman the third eye you possess is a great help. Though as I told you it also takes a great amount of energy the stronger spells you learn.”

I nodded to him as my mother came up to hug both me and Naci. “Just don’t forget about us here Toman. One day soon I want your father back as I am sure you do.” Turning to Naci she quietly said. “Watch him well Naci, there are many enemies out there after him and now you.”

Smiling slyly then blushing Naci nodded. “I just hope that one day we have the time to start a family. Neither of us knows how yet, so this will also be an adventure of discovery.”

Drenna smiled larger at this, “you mean neither of you...” Here her smile grew. “You are correct Naci it will be an adventure of discovery!”

I wasn’t sure what both of the females were talking about as I blushed also. What in the hell was going on?

I nodded to all of them then waved a hand as a portal opened. Stepping through both of us vanished. Appearing a good decade further back I looked around and nodded. “This is as good a place as any to start and camp for now.”

Naci looked around also not recognizing the place they were. “Where are we? I do not recognize this place...” She said.

“That’s the thing it’s not just where but also when. We are still in the human dimension, still on the same continent. Though I have moved us to the other side of it and about ten years earlier. I wanted a little time to start working on you Naci. I did after all make a promise.”

A sweet smile broke out on her face, “yes you did Toman. It’s wonderful that you remembered.”

“You’re now my partner, how the hell could I forget?” I said then passed his hand over an area before us. Smiling a small equipped camp appeared.

Naci looked then turned to smirk a bit at me as she waved a hand making a few things that I had forgotten appear. “There that’s a lot better I think.”

I looked at the new items that had been added a look of shock, then appreciation on my face. “I do believe you’re right. Thanks Naci.” Concentrating I felt the bubble form then start to grow at least two hundred yards beyond the edge of their camp. Nodding to my self I went into our mage tent.

Naci watched me as I went, wondering what I was going to do. Upon entering she saw me staring at a spot on a table set in the middle of the room. “Toman?” Naci started quickly quieting when I held up a hand. A moment later a small sphere appeared on the table. Breathing a sigh of relief I nodded to her. “You made a mage’s eye! I just started to learn that!”

“I thought with all we have to do it might be prudent to have one.” Waving my hand gently over it I smiled. “There it’s now keyed to the both of us only.” Turning to the sphere I asked. “Show me the weakest of those that knew of and approved the plan to eliminate my family!”

For a moment nothing happened then the sphere started to react. Growing milky a moment then a small mousey like man appeared. “Who is that? I don’t recall anyone like him on the council.” Naci asked.

“Like the one that I erased he too is a sub council member. I’m afraid that they are only about sub-mage level forty to mage level two. They are a kind of shield to the actual council members. If I remember right there are also thirty six of them. Three for each council member.” I told Naci.

Naci was nodding as she watched, wait! There were forty eight of them out there? “Toman I admit we both are strong though even together we aren’t THAT strong!”

Nodding I agreed then continued. “I, in no way intend to go against all of them at the same time. No, I, we are going to whittle them away.”

“Toman if we could get maybe two or three at a time it might speed things along.” Naci suddenly said. “After all I am here to help you. I have no qualms about ending those that wish to harm you or OUR family!” Naci said with a fierce determination that made Toman smile, then nod his head.

“This may take a while to do Naci. As long as the leadership of the council is in the hands of a power monger, I won’t stop. I am also hoping to gain a few allies from the other families that have been victimized.” I told Naci with a sudden serious face.

Placing her hands on her hips Naci stared straight into my eyes. “I told you Toman, where you go so do I! Are you thinking of sending me back to father?” Here her hands started to glow brighter. “I don’t suggest that you try! I’m not as strong as you but I can still hurt you pretty damn good! Do you doubt it?”

I whirled to face Naci feeling the huge spike in her power. Shit! She was serious! Remembering the punches I had received I had to diffuse this quickly. “No why do you think I want to send you back to your father?”

“Hmph! I have seen that look before Toman! I am not so weak willed female that you can fool with a few kind and pretty words! I warn you! I will hurt you if I have to prove to you that I am strong enough.” Naci growled out at me.

Sighing I raised my hands in defeat, it was damn unlikely I was going to get her to go home or play it safe. Bowing my head I said defeated, “on my oath as a mage I will not send you back. Unless it is the only way to save you.” I said under my breath”

“What was that?” Naci growled at me.

“Nothing Naci,” I said my head bowed. “I admit defeat to you.”

“Other than this you are in control,” Naci said leaning down to kiss me. It felt as if a huge current was flowing through me. I broke the kiss staring at Naci seeing that she as well as I was panting. “I am yours Toman do not forget that. When you are ready I will be also. Remember I love you.” As she walked out, I could only stand there watching her receding figure.

Sitting down I started to plan how to get this puny mage. A few hours later an almost heavenly aroma floated through the air towards me. A moment later my stomach rumbled, a soft giggling sounded behind me.

“Soon husband it will be ready.” Naci said standing there in the opening of the tent. My mouth must have dropped open as she suddenly was looking all over her body. “Husband? Is there something on me?”

I only shook my head staring at the almost painted on clothes she was wearing. OMG! Her every curve, her chest everything was accented! Good god! I had only thought she was beautiful before, now! She was nothing but gorgeous!

“I ... I...” was all I could manage to get out.

“Husband? What’s wrong? It’s only me, your wife, Naci.” She said indicating her whole self.

“No,” I said finally finding my voice. “You have transformed much as I have seen other forms of life. Before you were beautiful now you make me speechless with your beauty!”

Naci could only stare at me with her mouth open as she blushed a deep red. “Me Toman? Please don’t jest with me. I am still the same who fell in love with you. An un-pretty female mage. I was honored that you accepted the union with me. Honored and proud, had you not I would now be a worthless one.” Leaning in again she kissed me deeply with far more passion than she had before now. “You don’t have to pretend I am pretty I know I’m not.”

Naci was about to walk away with her head bowed when I grabbed her arm. “I’m not really sure what I’m going to have to do to convince you that you are. I swear that soon you will!” Pulling her to me roughly I crushed my lips to her as I started to probe at her mouth. With a sigh then a groan she went almost limp in my arms.

When we both finally came up for air she blinked unable to move. Touching her lips a small tear came from one eye. Then a smile lit up her face as she turned to attend to what she was cooking.

For the next few days I planned watching every thing the sub-council member did. Finally almost a week later I got Naci who had been practicing a few things I had shown her. I had also worked on her defenses and levels. Though only two higher she was a lot higher than most I had met and seen.

“We are going to have to do this quick. After we take him I’m quite sure the hunters will detect us.” I warned Naci.

“Yes husband I have been doing all the exercises that you gave me. I can feel the two level increase.” She told me.

Looking in I saw that she might be ready as I started to increase her defense again. Another two levels now I felt better with us going into this. Her defense was the one thing that she WAS weak in now she was coming along good. Looking at her power I flicked at another spot I hadn’t before. A few moments later her mouth opened.

“I take it you like what I did?” I asked her.

“God yes Toman! Maybe now I can help you heal faster!” She said happily.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.