The Love Scouts - Cover

The Love Scouts

Copyright© 2017 by Demby Legato

Chapter 5: House of the Rhizome Sun

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5: House of the Rhizome Sun - When Darrien returns from a business trip, he hears the song "Barbie Girl" playing. His house should be empty. What is going on? What happens next will change his life, in ways he never could have imagined or dreamed or hallucinated. This is a sex romp wrapped in the bones of a mystery. Or maybe the other way around. You decide.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mystery   Group Sex  

What happened? What the fuck happened?!

I’m in bed. Alone. In Jessamyn’s condo. In the pull-down bed in her office.

It’s four AM. I can’t sleep. My head hurts. I’m haunted.


The previous day had been on track to be one of my most memorable and awesome days, ever. Maybe on track to be the absolute most awesome. It did turn out to be memorable, but definitely not awesome, at least not at the end.

Addy finished up her volleyball matches with Olivia, performing well, even if her concentration was not 100%. On the way to the condo we stopped at a grocery store and I bought food and drinks for the evening. Alcoholic drinks, of course. Wine coolers and margarita mix and other drinks for young palates. There was laughing, giggling, girl talk, and numerous old geezer jokes. I didn’t mind the old geezer jokes. I told a few of my favorite blonde jokes, which technically only applies to one of the girls, but they all laughed anyway.

“Where are the limes?” asked Emmy, once we were in the condo and preparing food and drinks.

“I put the limes...” said Lin, pausing while trying to remember where the limes ended up.

“In the coconut, drink ‘em both up,” I sang with a bad Caribbean accent.

All three girls looked at me like I was a cello short of a string quartet.

“Ok, before your time,” I said. “Um, even before my time, but I remember my parents liking the song a lot.”

“Geezer,” said Addy, deadpan.

Lin strolled around the condo looking at the art and framed photos on the walls. Most of the photos appeared to be of a family of five, and a few with much larger groups.

“Darrien, is this Jessamyn?” asked Lin, pointing out the girl consistently in every photo.

“Yes. I assume the boys are her brothers, and that’s her parents, although I don’t know for sure.”

“She’s kind of exotic looking.”

“Yeah. She’s Persian, although she’s lived her whole life in the US. I think her parents moved from Iran in the late 70’s, either right before or right after the revolution when Khomeini took over. They live in LA, but Jess studied in Seattle, and stayed there to work at Dyna G and now is living here.”

“Jess is her nickname?”

“Yes.”

“That’s usually a boy’s name, short for Jessie.”

“Yeah, but she’s all woman.”

Lin lifted her eyebrows at my comment.

“I think she’s gorgeous,” said Lin, “specially her curly hair. And her eyes are really pretty, too, they go nicely with her hair. And instead of a haughty Persian Princess look, she’s got more of a ‘girl next door’ look.”

Jessamyn’s condo has a balcony overlooking Cannon Beach and even though it was after sunset we all watched the last bits of dusk overcome the gorgeous sandy vista below. Beverages were consumed at a steady pace, although I noticed Addy was taking care not to drink too much too fast, I assume to keep herself in decent shape for the competition the next day. I also kept my drinking under control, which was typical for me -- a few bad drinking experiences in college and in my twenties had taught me to pay attention when imbibing. Maybe I’m not the fastest learner for some things, but eventually I do get the point of the lessons.

The evening progressed and we found ourselves lazily lounging on the large sectional sofa in the living room, sitting on beach towels to protect the cushions. The sliding door to the balcony was open and letting in the summer ocean air, still warm at this hour. Music playing on Jessamyn’s audio system and faint noises from outside provided a pleasant background ambiance.

“Hey, let’s play a game, compadres!” said Addy. Her glasses were back on and she looked good in them, channeling the saucy, naughty schoolgirl vibe.

“There might be board games somewhere here, we could modify them to be X-rated,” I suggested.

“I brought cards. We could do something classic like Strip Poker, except that I don’t know how to play poker,” said Lin.

“Me either,” said Emmy.

“Hmm, well, then, we could play ‘Strip Go Fish’,” I suggested.

Addy laughed. “It doesn’t really matter, I don’t care which card game we play. I just want to see us all get naked. So, ‘Strip Go Fish’. That works for me.”

Everyone looked at each other, shrugged, and nodded.

“But we’re already almost naked, so we’ll need a different forfeit,” said Addy.

Three teens lounging around the condo for the last hour wearing only bikini bottoms was an appealing and surprisingly relaxing experience. There had been nothing overtly sexual happening, just chatting and catching up, a lot of which I tuned out. Every so often I would realize how intensely attractive the three female bodies looked to me, from lean and lithe to curvy and muscular.

Jenn and I had visited a few nude beaches in Oregon in past years, and this had a similar feel. I could see how naturists could live significant amounts of their time without clothes, enjoying the normalcy of skin but knowing we are all sexual beings. And this includes all body types, remembering how many people at the nude beaches had a little, or a lot, of extra skin.

“Speaking of rules,” I said, “let’s discuss a few things that are not always fun. I haven’t slept with anyone since Jenn disappeared. I’m clean, because Jenn and I tested ourselves whenever there was a chance of some extra fun. And I’ve had a vasectomy because we had no plans for children.”

Lin’s eyes lit up to the phrase “extra fun”.

“I’ve been on birth control pills for years now. I knew I was going to need them, from an early age,” said Addy with a smile.

“Same here,” said Emmy. “Well, not really the same about knowing from an early age. My mother brought me in to the doctor a few months after my first period.”

“Nothing for me,” said Lin. “My parents are a bit old fashioned. My mother would probably be ok with it if I asked her to get me on the pill, but I haven’t done that. The one time I’ve had sex the guy had a condom on. So I have to be careful. I’m definitely not ready for a kid.”

“And I’ve had myself tested for STDs,” said Addy. “My last boyfriend, we wanted to fuck without condoms, so we both were tested.”

“So, any limits?” I asked.

“Hell, no!” said Emmy.

Addy laughed.

“What if Jessamyn has a whip or handcuffs or sex toys in her bedroom? Is kinky stuff ok?” she asked.

Addy had an expression that seemed to say “Bring it on! Any or all of it!”

“Oh. I didn’t think of that,” said Emmy.

Lin spoke up.

“How about no kinky BDSM stuff, this time, but I’ve been curious about sex toys. I’d give that a try.”

“Hah!” said Emmy. “I think my mom has a dildo or a vibrator somewhere around the house. I’ve heard buzzing and moaning from her bedroom a few times late at night. I’m going to do a bit of treasure hunting when I’m back home.”

“I’ll go look in Jessamyn’s bedroom. She won’t mind if we borrow something fun,” I said.

I couldn’t find any sex toys in the obvious places. I wasn’t going to look in every nook and cranny as if I had a search warrant, even if that was ok with Jessamyn. We would just have to be disappointed.

Unfortunately this wouldn’t be the only disappointment.


“Go Fish,” Lin said to me.

“Forfeit!” yelled Emmy.

“Wait, I thought forfeits are only when a game is won. We just started,” I said.

“Nope. Every time someone says ‘Go Fish’,” said Emmy.

“Fuck, yeah, I agree. I want everything off quick and the action to start!” said Addy.

Rules were being made up on the spot. But I didn’t care. This was fun.

“Ok, I get to ask you a question,” said Lin.

“Wait, I thought we’d take something off or do something,” I said.

“Nope, we get to choose. We can ask a question. You got to answer with the truth,” said Emmy. “Lin, ask the question. Darrien, you have to answer.”

Lin asked her question immediately.

“A little bit earlier, what did you mean by ‘extra fun’?”

“You noticed that, huh,” I said. “It means there were a few times that Jenn and I shared sexy activities with other people. Most were with another girl, but a couple of times with another couple. It’s only fair that if she was going to share me with another girl, there would be times I would share her with another guy. But most times she was more interested in having another girl join us.”

“Jessamyn?” asked Lin, and at the same time Addy said “Details!”

“Hah, that’s another turn!” I said, and everyone groaned.


“Go Fish!” I said to Addy.

“Blowjob!” yelled Emmy, a bit too enthusiastically.

I was standing at full attention. My groinal member, that is. All of our clothes had been removed a few hands earlier, and my cock was fully responding to the steadily increasing erotic energy in the air.

“He’s already had one today,” said Lin coyly.

Addy’s eyes lit up. “Really? From Emmy?”

“Nope. Both of us. In the forest on the way here. Yummy,” said Lin.

“Oh, naughty, naughty,” said Addy. Obviously naughty meant “really fucking good work” in her vocabulary.

“Deep throat!” yelled Emmy.

“Do you know what that means?” asked Lin.

“Yeah, kind of. I think I saw it in some porn the other day.”

Addy crouched in front of me.

When Addy engulfed my cock with her mouth I knew a professional was at work. Well, technically not a professional, at least I assumed there was no prostitution in Addy’s background, but she definitely had the skills.

She took me deep. All the way to the base. Lin’s eyes went wide as Addy inhaled my cock.

Damn.

I was glad I had shaved my pubes a few days earlier. There wouldn’t have been any chance of tickling Emmy’s or Lin’s nose with hair regardless of whether I had shaved or not. Now no tickle chance for Addy, either.

Addy slid me in and out of her throat, looking completely relaxed and seeming to enjoy herself.

“Addy, I’m going to come,” I said, after a few minutes.

“No! Not yet, hold on,” said Emmy. She was starting to slur her words.

It was too late to stop. Addy had stopped fucking me in and out with her mouth and just left my cock completely inserted. I came, hard and long.

After my vision cleared and my eyes opened Addy stood up and visibly swallowed, a huge smile on her face.

“How was that, Darrien? Good, I bet, real good,” said Addy.

I just nodded.

Emmy didn’t look happy. Lin still had a fascinated look on her face and I realized this might have been her first time seeing deep throat, or at least the first time seeing it up close.

“Ok, my turn,” said Emmy.

“Wait, we need to play another hand,” I said.

“Fuck that. Do something to me,” said Emmy.

“With pleasure,” said Addy, taking off her glasses, moving over to Emmy and pushing her back on the sofa. And pleasure she provided, licking Emmy’s nipples then biting softly on them, licking between her breasts and then running her tongue down Emmy’s smooth belly. Addy spread Emmy’s legs with her hands and dove in, giving Emmy’s pussy attention with her tongue as well as her fingers.

Emmy was obviously enjoying the attention, but didn’t seem to be close to an orgasm. After some minutes of continuing oral affection with no climax, Addy sat up and said “Next hand, amigos.”


“Hey, someone do a sixty nine. That’s the number, isn’t it? It looks interesting. Darrien, are you ready to go again? I want you to sixty nine me!”

Emmy was definitely slurring her words and having to concentrate on what she was saying.

And I wasn’t ready to go again, although it wouldn’t take long with the sights in front of me and the sexual energy in the air.

“Go fish!” said Lin to Addy.

I’m not sure Lin or Addy even looked at the cards in their hand.

Addy stretched out on one end of the big sectional sofa and beckoned Lin to join her. Lin straddled Addy, facing her, then leaned over so they could kiss. I could tell tongues were in play, and Addy grabbed both of Lin’s butt cheeks and squeezed. After a few seconds, Addy moved her hands all over Lin’s slim body, tweaking breasts and rubbing her tummy and between her legs.

“Mmm, Lin, that is so good. But it’s time to flip,” said Addy.

Lin switched ends and Addy immediately started in on Lin’s pussy, running her tongue around lips and clit. Lin was moaning and breathing hard and trying to concentrate on doing the same to Addy’s pussy.

It was a luscious sight. Emmy watched for a few seconds, fascinated, then turned to me.

“Let’s do that, too. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy while I’m sucking you. I haven’t come yet. Maybe you can put something else in my pussy, too.”

I stretched out on the other end of the sofa and Emmy climbed on top, already in the right orientation. She started working on my cock, but it was only about half hard, and I could tell it was still going to be a few minutes before it was fully ready. I reached up to steady Emmy’s hips with my hands so I could give her pussy the oral attention it deserved.

But Emmy was moving around too much to make much contact with my tongue, and after a half minute or so I could tell she was getting frustrated. Neither our six or our nine was having much success.

Emmy climbed off of me and walked the few steps over to Addy and Lin, wobbling and looking a little bit unsteady. Lin was flushed and breathing hard from Addy’s tongue, and I saw Addy using her fingers to add variety or to give her tongue a few seconds of rest.

Addy was loving the oral attention from Lin, even when Lin would lose her concentration for a few seconds to shiver and moan in delight.

Lin came. Her whole body tensed and relaxed and tensed again. “Oh yes, yes, good, Addy, so good,” she said.

Lin relaxed for a few seconds, then went back to work on Addy, this time with full concentration and attention and using her tongue and fingers. Addy closed her eyes and I could see the orgasm building up in her body.

Emmy was on her knees next to the other two girls, still looking frustrated and trying to find a way to join in.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, keep going, Lin, keep licking my pussy, that’s so fucking, fucking good. Oh my god, oh my god, Oh, My, God!!”

Addy’s whole body tensed and she flung an arm out in orgasmic reflex.

And smacked Emmy in the face.

Not a hard smack, and not enough to cause a problem with Emmy’s braces.

And it wouldn’t have been hard enough to knock Emmy over, except she had been drinking and was already unsteady.

It was more of an undignified, slow flop over to the floor, rather than a hard fall.

But I could tell it hurt. Not physically, but I could see the anguish on Emmy’s face.

I looked at Addy’s face. It appeared that she hadn’t even noticed the contact to Emmy’s face when she had orgasmed.

Emmy stood up and stumbled slowly over to a chair in the far corner of the living room and sat in it.


Addy was laying on the couch in complete relaxation, almost purring in her languidness. Lin had rotated back around and was resting her head on Addy’s tummy, stretched out farther along the couch, half asleep and also looking relaxed and contented. The wine coolers had probably caught up to her, specially with her small body weight. Both were still completely naked and glowed. Almost like they were radioactive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.