12 July 2007 - Cover

12 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Abby and Alicia began to walk back to the table when the first song started to play. They stopped on the dance floor and began to move to the beat of the music. After a few seconds, they held hands as they danced. The music progressed to a slow part, and they moved closer together. They took each other in their arms and felt their tits press together, though their moves weren’t together in unison.

“I guess we’d have to practice more to be better partners at slow dancing,” Abby said, trying to move against Alicia’s body.

“I’d love to spend time learning to dance with you Alicia,” she replied, hugging her closer to her tits.

“I’d like that too,” she whispered. Alicia moved her hands down Abby’s sides onto her ass cheeks, and she returned the sensual touch. “Told you it would get the guys going,” Alicia commented, looking over at Brad and Aaron. It felt erotic to be holding another woman with their men watching them.

“I’ll tell you, Brad, there’s only one thing better than watching two beautiful chicks dancing,” Aaron said, watching the girls.

“And that’s watching two chicks having sex together!” Brad said, finishing Aaron’s comment.

“You’ve got the right brother!” He exclaimed, and they traded high fives. Brad and Aaron’s cock were growing hard, getting turned on watching the girls dancing.

“If you don’t mind me saying so, your Abby is a hot-looking young woman, and has a nice ass on her,” Aaron commented, watching her dance.

“Thank you, she does have a nice ass and a great body also. Your Alicia is built pretty well too, and has a very nice ass on her,” he replied, watching her move with Abby.

“She does have a great ass and loves having it fucked too,” Aaron proudly revealed.


Abby could feel Alicia’s hot breath and light kisses on her bare shoulder as she held her close to her breasts. Abby responded, sliding her hand up Alicia’s side, gently caressing her tit, and sighed. When the song ended, the girls gave one another a light kiss, and held hands, walking back to the table.

“Let’s switch seats when we sit down so we can be with the other’s man,” Alicia suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Abby agreed, squeezing her hand. She was heading for Brad as he and Aaron stood to let the girls back in behind the table. The girls could see the guy’s had hard cocks from watching them dance.

“Don’t you girls know how it drives us guys nuts to see you two dancing like that?” Aaron said.

“We know!” They replied in unison.

At the table, the girls let their hands go and crossed paths with each other. Brad had a look of surprise as Alicia smiled at him and brushed her ass against his cock as she scooted past to sit down where Abby had been sitting.

“We’re sharing our friendship just like Alicia suggested,” Abby said, smiling at Aaron. He could feel Abby press her ass against his cock as she passed by to sit down. Her tits barely held in her bikini top, bounced as she moved over for Aaron to sit beside her.

Alicia scooted her ass sideways, cuddling closer to Brad. Facing a little towards Abby, she took Brad’s right arm and put it around her stomach just below her tit. “That feels much better,” she said, patting the top of his hand. She placed her hand on the inside of his upper leg.

Abby did the same thing as Alicia, putting Aaron’s arm around her stomach. Brad moved his hand down to her knee and slowly moved it up the inside of her leg. He liked the contrast of his white skin against her brown skin. It was like soft brown chocolate with no flaws.

Cuddling against Brad made the neckline of Alicia’s top puff out just as she did for Abby. She turned her head, gave him a sexy smile and saw him looking down her top at her tits.

“Like the view?” She asked.

“Sure do, you have great looking tits, Alicia,” he boldly remarked.

“Thank you, but you know, as great as they are to look at, my tits are even better to feel. If you’d like to feel my tits go right ahead, Brad.” she offered, slightly turning towards him.

Alicia was the first to break the ice to start the sexy fun. She turned her head and started to kiss Brad as Abby and Aaron saw his hand slide up her stomach and caress her tit. Alicia then picked up her glass after the kiss.

“Here’s to good new friends,” she stated, offering a toast. They picked up their glasses too and all toasted clinking glasses together.

“Here, here, to good new friends,” Brad said, hugging Alicia closer to him, giving her tit a good feel, the two new couples not caring about the obvious age difference. Alicia looked at him, then leaned closer and kissed him on her full lips. It wasn’t a light kiss as he felt her tongue enter his mouth. By the time they broke the kiss, he noticed Abby and Aaron were also kissing. He had already pulled the cup of Abby’s bikini top aside and was feeling her bare tit. His black thumb and forefinger formed a circle around her white nipple.

“Looks like Abby and Aaron are already having fun,” she commented, liking his hand on her small tit. Brad took the hint, and the back of his fingers easily brushed aside the material of her low top to reveal her chocolate brown globes.

He cupped each one, giving it a good feel. He pulled at the nonexistent hem of her skirt, revealing the darkened skin of Alicia’s black pussy. He rubbed her inner thigh, and she easily opened her legs to let him at her bare pussy.

“I really like to love a man who knows what he wants and goes right after it!” She exclaimed in a whisper. Their lips met in another great kiss as his middle finger rubbed her hairless mound and entered her moistened pussy. She breathed heavily through her nose and moaned softly. “Mmm, fuck that feels good!” She panted.

Brad adjusted the opening of her top, revealing her full bare tits. This was the first time he had seen a black woman’s bare tits. He noticed how dark her nipples and surrounding skin were, compared to the other skin on her body.

He cupped her soft flesh, feeling the weight of her tit. “I’m not prejudiced and love the difference of our skin colour together,” she commented, looking at his hand on her tit.

“I get the feeling I’m not the first white-skinned man you’ve had sex with.”

“That’s true, I love the contrasting colours when we make love. We were with this other couple in January and except for Aaron, he was probably my best fuck.”

“You’re the first black woman I’ve been with and I find it very exciting,” he smiled.

“I’m no different than your Abby, we both want to be loved by a good man,” she said.


The next song that began was ‘Sexual Healing,’ “I love sexy slow dancing to this song, it’s my favourite. Dance with me, Okay?” Alicia asked. Brad agreed and started to stand. “Come on you two let’s dance, she said to Abby and Aaron.

Alicia held out her hand for Brad leading him onto the dance floor, not bothering to cover her tits. Abby and Aaron followed behind. He put his hands on her hips, feeling her movements. She inched closer to him, finally pressing her tits against his chest. Alicia knew the words by heart to the song and began singing them as she looked into his eyes.

“I want sexual healing, sexual healing, baby,” Then she added her own words, “Think you can give it to me good baby?” She asked, kissing him. “Get up, get up, get up, and let’s make love tonight.” “Want to fuck me baby?” Her lustful looking into Brad’s eyes.

“Oh baby, do I ever want to fuck you!” He agreed.

Brad could feel her press against him as he took her bare tit in his hand. “That’s good because I want us to fuck too,” she panted, kissing his neck. She began the same moves on him that she did with Aaron. She moved so that her pussy mound pressed against his thigh and pretended to hump him. She moved around in a sensual circle, pressing her ass against his crotch. Brad lifted the short hem of her skirt, t cupping her bare ass in his hands.

Alicia looked at the man standing behind the bar. She let him see her bare tits and figured if they weren’t allowed to have their sexy fun, he would have asked them to leave by now. If that did happen, she’d suggest returning to the park for fucking the other’s partner. The height of the wooden bar hid the bartender’s busy hand.


Aaron was putting his moves on Abby, and Brad could see his hands were on her ass cheeks, holding her close to him. The song ended as Brad and Alicia had a long kiss. Abby loved the feeling of Aaron seducing her, causing her to grow more aroused by the second. She led him back to the table, and sat on his lap, wiggling her ass against his cock. She took a sip from her drink, then put her arm around his neck. Aaron put his hand on Abby’s slim hips, pretending to hump her.

“That was a nice dance, I love having your hands on my ass,” Abby said.

“Like this?” Aaron said, slipping his hand inside the waistband of her shorts.

“That will do for starters,” she smiled at him.

Abby cupped his head in her hand and leaned to kiss him, their tongues met in a long, passionate kiss. Aaron rubbed his hand up and down her leg, slowly making his way higher. Abby knew where his hand was going, and willingly spread her legs wider for him. Aaron only had to move his hand a few inches to her pussy mound. It was warm and moist. The tips of his finger pushed the elastic opening aside. He expertly spread her pussy lips apart, and two fingers slid easily into her wet, hungry pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.