12 July 2007 - Cover

12 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

A while later, Brad and Abby woke up. Their vision had that greenish tinge to it until their eyes focused more clearly. With more people in the area, she still didn’t bother to cover her tits.

“As long as no one reports me, I’m not going to cover up my tits.”

“You won’t hear me complaining,” he smiled, admiring her firm mounds. They enjoyed their picnic lunch and could feel the early afternoon sun beating down on them. They walked to the beach and had another swim. Away from most other swimmers, Abby was again happy to swim topless. She swam closer to a few men and boys in shallow water and stood, allowing them to see her breasts.

The beach was soon growing too crowded and hot, so they decided to head toward home. They packed up their supplies and biked out the back exit, where there was less traffic.

“I’m getting thirsty and remember a pop machine where I changed into my skirt,” Abby said.

“My throat is getting dry too,” Brad added, and in a few minutes, they came to the pop machine. He put the money in to get a diet coke, but nothing came out of the machine. Brad tried to get the money back, again and again, but nothing.

Abby banged and kicked the pop machine in disgust. “Damn thing, I’m dying of thirst!”

Abby saw a woman walking passed, “Excuse me do you know where I can get a can of pop around here? This machine is broken.” The woman said a bar might be open a few streets over from the beach. She thanked her, and they biked toward the bar.


The sun was beating down intensely hot as they found the bar the woman mentioned. They secured their bikes, and he opened the door for Abby. As they entered, the coolness of the air conditioning hit them with welcomed relief, their eyes taking a moment to adjust to the darker interior. They looked around the large room that was empty except for one couple sitting off to the left side.

“I thought a place like this would be packed because of the heat.” Brad led Abby by the hand, and she picked a place to sit two tables from the couple. The couple looked at them as they passed by and whispered to each other. Their table has no chairs around it like the others but a curved, padded bench.

“I’ll have a diet coke or a bottle of water please,” she said, sitting down, then Brad went over to the bar.

“You both look too young to drink and besides, I can’t sell you any booze, not without ID,” the bartender stated. Brad explained they only wanted to drink pop and water. As Brad ordered their drinks, Abby made a quick trip to the washroom changing into her panty shorts.

“I know we’re under age. We just want to buy a can of diet coke or bottle of water. Make that two of each, please,” Brad replied. He made conversation with the bartender concerning the weather and having no customers. He returned to Abby, placing the two drinks in front of her and sitting down on her left.

“Thank you!” She exclaimed, almost downing her first drink all at once. Brad took a good swig of his drink as well.

“You changed into your panties to wear,” he noticed the colour of the blue jeans.

“My skirt is sexy but wearing panties as regular shorts are making my pussy wet,” she smiled. They looked around and noticed that the couple nearby were black and looking over at them at the same time.

“They look like the same couple we saw fucking in the park,” Aaron said quietly.

“You may be right, hard to tell with their clothes,” he joked. All four made eye contact and a slight nod of the head, like hello.

A few moments later, the woman walked past Brad and Abby to a jukebox. She was a beautiful medium-dark chocolate colour of medium height. She wore a white skirt that was very short and complimented her dark skin. Her white top had a very low and wide scoop-shaped neckline that showed more tit than it covered.

They could easily tell she was not wearing a bra, as her nipples stood out hard against the thin material of her top, and the hem was nice and short, showing very shapely legs. Brad and Abby looked her over, and she could feel their eyes on her as she selected several songs to hear. She glanced sideways at them as she returned to her seat.


Their drinks tasted refreshingly good on a hot day. Abby didn’t mind as Brad casually felt her right tit from under her arm. Two songs played then ‘Sexual Healing,’ by Marvin Gaye started. The woman stood and led her man onto the dance floor. He was about Brad’s height and weight but a little more muscular. She started to move to the music right away. He was a little hesitant, being the only one dancing.

She put her hands above her head and rubbed her tits back and forth across his chest. This got him more in the mood, and he put his hands on her hips, then around onto her ass cheeks. They moved to the song grinding their hips against each other. Brad and Abby raised their eyes, and smiled, watching their sensual dance.

She moved in front of him facing, Brad and Abby about a dozen steps away. She pressed her ass against his crotch and rubbed up and down against him. He put his hands on her hips and slid them up her sides, onto her stomach. Their eyes widened as he boldly slid his hands up and cupped her tits. She looked straight at Brad and Abby as he fondled her full breasts.

The woman put her hand on her ass, and they could see the motion of her rubbing his cock. His hands slid down to her hips and then across her front as if to feel between her legs. He raised his hands to cup her tits again. His hand moved to the hem of her skirt raising it extremely high. They thought they could see some black pussy hair but weren’t sure.

“I think their dancing is getting me turned on,” Abby commented. “And I don’t think she’s wearing any panties.”

“Speaking of panties, I feel so sexy wearing my tiny panties as my shorts,” Brad took his hand from Abby’s tit, placing it high on the inside of her leg. She put her hand on his thigh, moved it over and boldly rubbed his cock through his shorts as his fingers found the soft material covering her pussy mound.

The couple moved to the music as if he was fucking her from behind. The song ended, and she turned, giving him a good kiss. Brad and Abby couldn’t help but see the outline of his big, hard cock. The woman put her hand on his cock, giving it a playful squeeze. They had another kiss then he headed to the bar for more drinks.

As the woman walked past her table, she looked over at Brad and Abby and smiled directly at them. She could see Abby’s left hand was on Brad’s cock, and his hand was between her legs. She also took more of a stare at Abby’s tits in her bikini top. “I love your short skirt and low top, very sexy,” Abby complimented.

“Thank you,” she replied, continuing to smile.

“And we enjoyed watching you two dance, also very sexy,”

“You’re quite welcome, it was our pleasure,” she replied with a bigger smile, showing brilliant white teeth.

She sat, and he joined her a moment later. She turned her chair, facing more towards them, leaning her back against him. He was to put his arm around her, placing it on her stomach. He moved his hand down to her thigh, past the hem of her skirt to her bare leg, then back up. He casually cupped his hand under her left tit where it remained. She placed her hand high on his thigh and slid it over to rub his cock through his shorts.

“They seemed rather bold with their dance moves with him feeling her tits, and she grinding her ass against his cock. And I could easily see the outline of his hard cock,” Abby mentioned.

“You don’t suppose they are looking for some action with us, do you?” Brad whispered to her.

“Let’s find out, show me to them,” she added before he could answer her.


Abby turned to her right and leaned against him to face the other couple. Brad cuddled Abby placing his left hand down her left leg, then back up and caressing her left tit. He moved his hand over to her other tit, and the guy did the same to his girl. Abby opened her legs, her panty shorts already stained wet with growing excitement.

“Now I wish I’d kept my mini skirt on to show them my bare pussy.”

The woman did the same in her short skirt. “I think her pussy is shaved too,” Brad whispered to her left ear.

“I can see that! Brad, have you ever fucked a black woman before?”She asked, looking over at them.

“No I haven’t.”

“You notice that she opened her legs and showed us her crotch?” Alicia said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.