12 July 2007 - Cover

12 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Abby convinced Brad to take a rest day from his off-season hockey training for a relaxing day together. She also wanted to take advantage of a rare day off from her part-time restaurant job to enjoy the hot summer weather.

“I would like us to go to the beach for the day,” she had asked.

“We have a pool in the backyard,” he reasoned.

“I know, my full tan is evidence of that. I love to sunbathe naked but sometimes a picnic and swimming at the park, can have its advantages too,” she had replied with her trademark, coy, sexy smile.


Brad rode his bicycle the thirty-minute trek to her front door. The cool air inside her home felt nice, and at nine in the morning, it was already a hot, humid thirty-celsius degree.

“Be right with you, Brad!” She yelled from her bedroom. “Don’t worry, Pete and Derek are away training. I already have our picnic lunch packed and ready to go!”

“Too bad Jake can’t join us. His parents are finalizing their divorce today, and his Dad wanted them to visit for a few days,” he said.

While Brad waited for her, Molly, her faithful miniature white poodle, kept him company. A few minutes later, Abby came down the stairs. Those long, slender tanned legs came into view, followed by the rest of her fantastic body.

“Wow, you always seem to find something to wear that I haven’t seen before,” he remarked with full eyes.

“That’s because I bought my top and shorts yesterday especially for you,” she went to him.

“You look so sexy and handsome in your blue muscle shirt and crazy print beach shorts,” she smiled.

“This muscular bod belongs to you baby,” he offered, holding out his arms. Abby came to her love and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

“I can feel your muscles getting stronger from your hockey training,” she said, rubbing his biceps.

“I need to be in my best shape ever to have a chance of making the Falcons team. Only the first or second round picks usually make the start of the season. The rest of the openings have to be fought for.” She caressed his head, and they kissed passionately. “We could just stay here for a while,” he offered, feeling her left tit.

“Dad is in the basement, besides my bed is still a virgin, to boys that, is,” that wicked smile of her’s drove him nuts.

She slid down his body, and he admired her new clothes. Her yellow and white vertical striped tank top barely covered her firm breasts and fell just below her navel. The spaghetti straps and low back showed off her sexy bare shoulders.

“You like my shorts?”She asked, turning around for his admiration.

“They have got to be the shortest blue jean shorts I’ve ever seen,” he gazed. They sat low on her hips, sloping down in front, revealing most of her firm ass cheeks and showing her pronounced pussy mound.

“That’s because these aren’t shorts, they’re my new panties, but look like blue jeans,” she grinned. “They even have fake pockets to make them look so real,” she modelled her barely covered body.

“You’re going to wear just panties around all day?” He asked, a little shocked.

“Hey, wearing panties outside instead of shorts, now that’s a great idea Brad, glad you thought of it,” she replied, making it seem like it was his idea.

“Come and hold me from behind and feel how soft my panties are,” she enticed. He came to her and caressed her slim waist. He looked down at her low top, enjoying the amount of breast she was revealing. Her identical necklace to Brad’s hung just at the valley between her firm breasts. She took his right hand and guided it across the waistband of her panties.

“Aren’t they nice and smooth to the touch?” She whispered.

“Yes, they are,” he panted. He moved his fingers lower, touching the outline of her pussy mound. She slid his fingertips inside her waistband, and he continued.

“Freshly shaved, just for you, my love,” she said, his fingers touching her soft pussy lips. His hand slid under her top, up her ribs, and felt her left tit, then returned to her bare pussy. He began to part her lips, probing deeper. “Keep that up, and we’ll be fucking in my bed for the first time,” she breathed heavily.


“Abby, I can’t find that damn air mattress anywhere!” Scott complained, coming to the top of the basement stairs. “Oh, hi Brad.”

Abby and Brad broke their embrace just in time to hold hands. “That’s okay Dad, we’ll use a blanket.”

“You’re not going to wear that are you?” He asked, gazing at his daughter’s scantily clad but sensual teen body.

“Of course not, Daddy, I packed my bikini to wear swimming.”

Abby kissed her Dad goodbye before he could protest any more about her lack of clothing choice.


Brad strapped their picnic supplies on his bike and slipped on his backpack. They donned their helmets and peddled towards the provincial park. Abby was a sight to behold while riding her bicycle. Her slight lean forward to grasp the handlebars gave anyone she passed by a clear view down her top at her young, firm braless tits.

The side-to-side peddling motion kept her nipples hard against her top, and the cut of the underarms gave a side view of where her breasts started. “Why don’t you want to ride beside me? There’s plenty of room,” Abby asked, looking back.

“I could, but back here I’ve got the best view of the prettiest little ass in all of Trenton!” He smiled.

“Someone has a prettier looking ass than mine in Belleville?” She kidded.

“If there is, I haven’t met her yet.”

“My ass is all yours, baby!” She teased, wiggling it at him.

Three pumps on the bike peddles had Brad cruising beside his love. Her top fluttered in the breeze she created, and he stole several glances at her lovely tits. “I’ve lost count of the number of car horns honking at you,” he complimented.

“I feel so sexy wearing just my panties as shorts. I think my crotch will be stained wet with excitement all day,” she predicted.

“I want to smell your bicycle seat when we get to the park.”

“You’re a sick pervert, and I love you!” She smiled.

“If you panties were a skirt, I’d probably chew your bicycle seat to pieces just to taste your juices. She laughed at his comment. “Anywhere, in particular, spot you want to stay at?”

“Section ‘F’ for fucking plus that’s the area where your mom and dad met for the first time. Maybe that’ll give us good luck,” she smiled.


By 10:30 they pedalled into section F. They found a picnic table by an open area about twenty feet from the tree line and unpacked. For added security, he chained both bikes to the table. The blanket barely unfolded on the grassy ground, Abby had Brad on his back and straddled his thighs. He put his hands on her hips as she pretended to ride his cock. She leaned over and kissed him passionately as he felt the softness of her panties covering her cute ass. She didn’t protest as he slid them down, exposing her bare ass to the sunshine and any prying eyes.

“Now we’ll be able to finish what we started at home,” she teased.

“What, fuck outside right here?”

“Sure, why not? It’s not like we haven’t fucked outside before,” she reasoned.

“I know, but there are other people around.” He pointed to several picnic tables occupied about forty yards on either side.

“Maybe we should have them pay to watch us fuck.” Abby had planned all along what they were going to do, and without looking around for wandering eyes, boldly took her top off. Topless, she urged him to fondle her tits. Abby’s firm mounds were a golden brown revealing no tan lines whatsoever.

“Let’s see how busy the beach is,” she said, unpacking her bikini top and putting it on. “I also brought my mini skirt so you can show off my bare pussy to some lucky boys if you want.” She stood, boldly slipping off her panties, revealing the remainder of her slim tanned body, then slipped on her short skirt.


Abby led Brad by the hand to the edge of the trees. He stood behind her as she shielded her eyes with her right hand. “The beach is just over there,” she pointed past the sloping ground.

“It sure is crowded for a Thursday.”

“Families are on summer vacation now. The beach in front of us has more rock on it, that’s why it isn’t as crowded.”

Brad looked over Abby’s left shoulder and down at her tits, her nipples sticking out proudly against the thin white material. Shards of sunlight filtered on them through the trees above. He put his hands on her hips, moved them up and felt her tits. He fondled her left tit and moved his right down her stomach to her skirt. Brad used the palm of his hand to raise Abby’s short hem the few inches needed to show her bare pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.