Malicious Intent - Cover

Malicious Intent

Copyright© 2017 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 2

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was charged without reason. I was arrested and jailed without explanation. I was denied bail because I was a supposed "flight risk" and now my defense team wants me to plea bargain for a shorter term for something I didn't do and nobody believes a word I say. What's a poor girl to do?

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

AUTHOR’S NOTE

(It is too much to expect readers to pick up a story almost two full years since it was first introduced. That is why I am inserting this story re-introduction for Part II. I wrote this story at a time when I was spending a lot of time in hospitals for a serious illness. When I completed my treatments, I resumed my writing with an emphasis on some of my longer stories and completely overlooked this story and another called “Swimming in the Jury Pool” that was quite close to my heart. The scenarios are different, but the flavor is similar. I will also give a short summary of the characters, but it would best that readers start with chapter one to get the flow of the content and the motivation of the characters. This is one of my stories under my real name that has a fair share of sex. That does not mean that the story is a story for sex alone only that the characters in the story are heavily invested in all things sexual and their priorities are part of the story. Most of my other pen-names have content that is more erotic than romantic although I have a few pen-names that have no sexual content at all. Immediately following is a short summary of the main characters as promised)

CHARACTER SUMMARY

MEG ... Main character is on trial for murder of her BFF Heather in a bloody scene of vicious foul play. Her only crime was being far too naïve and trusting and accepting things at face value when she should have been on her guard to the dangers around her.

HEATHER ... She was Meg’s best friend and the victim of the crime. Meg knew she was running a blackmail operation with videotapes on married men and men with a lot of influence in the seats of power. It was not Meg’s thing and she stayed out of it but sometimes Heather used her name without her knowledge as if she was the boss and Heather was only following orders.

FRANK ... Ex-Marine, boyfriend of Heather and the photographer, director and extortionist that did it all for Heather’s favors and was not interested in the money at all. Meg didn’t blow the whistle on Frank because she knew he was not the murderer and would never have harmed a hair on Heather’s cheating, lying head.

“LARRY” aka LAWRENCE HILDEMANN III ... He was suspect number one in Meg’s book with his many-sided fetish urges and the way he liked to control women and make them play his humiliation games. Meg was certain he was one of the blackmailed parties because Frank had told her he had videotaped some of his more disgusting parties that involved Heather.

“MO” aka MIKE MONAHAN ... Another of Heather’s blackmail victims, he was a union boss on the lower west side docks. Apparently, one of the videotapes included his daughter as well and that made “BIG MO” determined to get revenge.

“CURLY” aka JUDGE JAMES JUSTICE was a superior court judge with lots of connections down at city hall. He did not want his nasty pounding of Heather’s hindquarters to be viewed by his wife and made a substantial “donation” to Heather’s college fund despite the fact she never got into college.

CHARLIE, THE THIRD CHAIR ... was a lawyer with all the angles and he was convinced Meg was innocent but was hiding something from her defense for reasons of her own.

Before her unexpected arrest for murder, Meg had never really been involved with the law unless one considered her unfortunate fling with a female detective called Mike. She was an attractive blonde with short hair and a tough attitude with a fetish for the use of handcuffs on her girlfriends and liked to do an awful lot of hair-pulling after midnight.

Meg referred to it as her “Law and Order” phase and seldom referred to Mike when discussing her previous relationships with current friends or lovers. Actually, it was Mike that broke off the relationship because she had fallen under the spell of a pair of twin sisters from Detroit with a new twist on the use of spreader bars and other devices to get complete cooperation from their partners behind closed doors. They were like a taste from another world entirely and Meg was not quite sure she wanted to know anything about it because it scared her just a little.

Surprisingly, Mike had visited her after her initial booking and whispered to her,

“Don’t say a fucking word unless you got a lawyer to give you the OK. Get your ass out of here on bail and start trying to figure out your best move because these pricks in serious crimes are all out to boost their conviction numbers no matter who gets burned in the process.”

She knew Mike was giving her good advice and she retained Gloria Alright as her initial counsel and managed to get a bail hearing the first thing on Monday morning when the judge was in a good mood and not ready to throw the book at the first asshole that stood in front of her.

The Judge was one of those golden haired old broads with lots of dough to pay for expensive rejuvenation sessions ranging from plastic surgery to internal cleansing for getting her metabolism back into decent working condition. She was ultra-conservative in her dress except for a fetish related to extremely high heeled shoes and she tended to wear tiny thongs imported from France that barely covered her female private parts and didn’t quite hide her bleached brown eye that was in a constant state of lubrication just in case she got lucky with some male that liked the way her ass looked perched up on those high heel shoes. She had never liked taking it in the ass except way back in her university days when she seldom remembered to carry condoms and most guys hated wearing them in the first place. It was a lot safer to offer her ass cheeks as compensation for the failure to launch in her baby-making entryway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.