Wendy - Cover

Wendy

Copyright© 2017 by JimH

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman discovers her sexuality with a Robot

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Robot   First   Masturbation  

My sexual adventure begins….

The robotics industry had made great advances in the middle of the 21st century. By 2071, advancements in medical research, primarily stem cell usage for repairing damaged and even completely missing limbs were as common place as going to the dentist for a cleaning had been 50 years earlier. Robots had for the most part real skin and felt as real to the touch as any human being.

Once the military had released its research into neuro-stimulation, used primarily to keep injured soldiers functioning until they could reach proper medical care, the robotics manufacturers quickly found a way to combine the neuro-stimulators with their newest models of companions. This allowed the robot (Companion) to connect to its host; to monitor and/or directly stimulate its owner’s nervous system, greatly enhancing the possibilities of interactions between the two.

The Companions were for the most part human looking, and except for a few quirks, acted like a human, depending on its programming of course. Body odor, bad breath, temperament could all be created to make a Companion to the owners exact specifications. If a portion of the programming needed to be modified, it was as simple as speaking a series of commands and adding or removing a feature.

The back story I’m Wendy, am 26 now, and a professional in the AI industry. This is the story of how I became a “woman”…well, kinda.

On my 13th birthday, my friends and I were sitting and chatting when the subject turned to my mom’s Companion. One of my friends, Sara, whispered to us that her parents both had Comp’s as sex toys. She said, they did things around the house during the day, but their true purpose came to light after the lights went out so-to-speak.

Sara being a few years older than the rest of us had everyone’s attention, especially when she told us that she had had sex with her moms robot, after swapping its BIO chip with one that she had gotten from the manufacturer. In her words, “she was a woman now”. And the best part was she said, they don’t tell, their safe, no diseases, and they do whatever you want…whatever you want!

Sara’s parent’s Companions didn’t have the nuero-stimulation, being older models, so, for her it was just like a person she said. And she could go as long as she wanted without it ever getting tired or loosing his hard on. She said the nuero-stimulation is supposed to be amazing though, even better that what she has.

Swapping the BIO chip allowed her to completely hide the fact that she was fucking her mom’s robotic lover. By removing her mother’s BIO chip and inserted hers, the Companion only had instructions and memories of her. Replacing the BIO chip with her moms, returned him back to his original state. Nice and clean.

The more I thought about Sara, and how she was using her mom’s robot for sex the more I wanted to do the same thing. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed my fingers in my little 13 year old pussy, but rubbing one out was getting old, and I was ready to move on to bigger and better things, if you get my meaning. So I put a plan into action.

I told my brother, that I needed to go back home and grab some girl things that I had forgotten the day before. I was staying with him for the next two weeks while our parents were on a second honeymoon, somewhere I had never heard of, some tropical islands somewhere.

I told him that I would take a cab and be back in time for dinner. But truthfully, I hadn’t forgotten anything, I was planning on hijacking my mom’s companion, and if everything went as planned, and I didn’t loose my nerve and back out, I was going to have sex for the first time.

I found a new BIO chip online, really cheap, and instructions on the Internet that told how to hijack a companion and then return it to normal when you were done…doing whatever…you were going to do with it.

My mom had the latest model, fully integrated neu-stim compatible. My dad has a disability and apparently can’t “do it” anymore, so they bought “John” as a play toy for mom. Of course, I didn’t know this at the time.

A few times I was woken up, hearing what I though was mom struggling, it almost sounded like she was in trouble. The last time, after listening to this for like an hour, I tip toed outta my room to see what was going on. I was met by mom in the hallway looking very flushed and unstable, she was very surprised to see me and said that she had been exercising…yeah!

I nervously pressed my palm against the security plate as the retinal scanner scanned my face, the magnetic lock disengaging made me jump a little as the front door swung open. I kept thinking that if I were careful, my mom wouldn’t find out, and I just might get away with this, and well, if not, I’d lived 13 good years.

The butterflies in my stomach were terrible. Hijacking mom’s sex bot was scary enough, but I was terrified of the fact, that I was going to try and have sex for the first time with this thing. What if it had a huge thing? What if, for some reason, I couldn’t do it, what if, It, wouldn’t fit!?

My mind was racing. I was so horny though, all the time, and it had been getting worse since I turned 13. I was masturbating every day, I was starting to think I had a problem.

Mom’s companion was on its base, where it always was when not in use. I have to admit, he’s beautiful. He’s, “athletically muscular”, 6’2” and weighted, 180 pounds according to my mom, and proportioned perfectly. He looked like a real man, other than the fact that he was absolutely still.

I read where you can buy different sized things, if his original is too big or too small. I’m not sure how big his thing is and that worries me a lot.

I pressed on the flap of skin at the base of its neck, where the BIO chips are inserted. Once it opened, I removed my mom’s and replaced it with mine, then started following the instructions on how to setup it up, creating my very on sex toy. I was scared to death and excited to the point my panties were sticking to me at the same time.

Wendy: Companion, “Setup Mode”!

Companion: Hello, I’m your personal companion, what name would you prefer I have?

Wendy: John - (I felt that keeping the same name was simpler, less chance of me screwing up later on)

John: Thank you, John is a nice name, I like it.

Wendy: John…follow me.

I started walking toward my bedroom, even though no one was home, I needed the security my bedroom provided. I could hear his footsteps behind me and this made the butterflies even worse. Once we were both in, I closed and locked the door behind us. I was shaking with anticipation, fear, lust, I was a mess…

Wendy: (with a shaky voice) John I’m Wendy, load program “Intimate”!

John: Hello Wendy, I have no memory of us having ever been intimate, is this our first experience?

Wendy: (with a shaky voice) yes

John: And Wendy, have you had sexual experiences with a companion before?

Wendy: (with a shaky voice) no

John: and Wendy, are you sexually active?

I thought long and hard about this question. If I lied and said yes, he might expect me to be experienced, “and be able to do things”, and I was very much a virgin. I lost my nerve for a second and almost called it off, the conversation felt dangerous, and I was feeling way over my head. But, I gathered my courage and told the truth, it wasn’t like he was going to tell anyone.

Wendy: (with a shaky voice) no

John: Wendy, may I ask your age?

Wendy: (with a shaky voice) 13

John: Wendy, my protocols don’t allow me to engage sexually with any person under the legal age of 18.

Speaking directly from my instruction sheet, I stammered…

Wendy: John, execute override, age restriction, disengage!

John: Wendy, you’ve elected to turn off my age restriction protection, is this your intent?

Wendy: yes

The butterflies quickly turned to a sick feeling. I knew about the age restriction, and took some comfort in it, but now that was gone, there were no safeties anymore to protect me from this robot having sex with me. And here was a grown man/robot standing in front of me, towering over my small frame that I was going to have sex with…today! I almost couldn’t breathe.

John: Thank you, Wendy, let’s proceed.

According to my instructions, the next step in the Intimate setup dealt with the companion doing, “measurements”, some kinda scan! The instructions stated this was a very important step and not to skip it.

Wendy: (with a shaking voice) John, execute, “measurements”

John: of course Wendy. The following measurements allow me to understand and gauge what your body is safely capable of withstanding, during intercourse. Exact external and internal measurements allow me to create the perfect experience for you. Please remove all of your clothes and stand in front of the full length mirror there, so that I may scan you.

Wendy: What? Take my clothes off…stand in front of the mirror?

I wasn’t prepared for this, I had never been naked in front of anyone, least of all a grown man. My butterflies / nervousness turned to embarrassed fear. But, again, I was determined to do this, and if I was going to have sex, I guess I’d have to take my clothes off anyway.

John: Yes, this gives me an exact description of your body type, height, estimated weight, outer and inner dimensions. The mirror reflects back the unused light giving me an absolute exact measurement of your body. Please remove your clothes and stand in front of the mirror, turn slowly when I tell you to.

Wendy: Well…ok, do I really have to do this part?

John: No, this part of setup is optional, but sexual activity is greatly enhanced if I have this information. For the optimal experience, I encourage you to complete the process.

I shly pulled my Tee shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. My jeans came off much slower, but shortly, they too, were on the floor next to my shirt. I realized that I was just wearing tidy whitey panties, instead if something sexy. Why hadn’t I thought this out better…

My nipples quickly hardened as the cool air of the room washed over them once the warmth of my bra was removed. I started to reach up and rub my breast, which was my habit once their free of the bra. I love that feeling and wanted to grab and rub them kinda roughly, but was too embarrassed with him standing there.

I had been horny all day, and I knew I had a big wet spot in my panties. I was really hesitant to pull them down, but again, my determination kicked in and I forced my thumbs into the waist band of my white little panties and started to push them down over my hips and butt.

My panties slid down with no issues, but as I feared, they stuck to my very wet lips, and I had to tug at them a little to remove them. I was so embarrassed, but within a few seconds, they too were on the floor with the rest of my clothes.

I stood there totally naked, goose bumps, nipples hard and sticking out further than I could ever remember, my almost hairless pussy and lips, red and feeling swollen was on display, with John watching with a warm and loving smile. John’s voice startled me back to reality…

John: Wendy, stand facing me, with your arms raised…now turn slowly in a full circle. Now stand with your feet should width apart, hands on your hips, and twist as far right as you can and then as far left as far as you can. Thank you, the external scan is complete. Now, please stretch out on your bed for the internal assessment.

Height – 4 feet 9 inches Approximate Weight – 84 pounds Breasts – b cup, extended nipples Body mass – petite, muscular Buttocks / Thighs – petite, muscular Frame – Aligned and appears sturdy, no anomalies detected Thrust / stroke length - TBD Maximum Width - TBD

Wendy: What…???

John: Please lie on the bed and relax, the next assessment, gauges your physical limits for length and girth, so that during sex you won’t be injured and your pleasure maximized. If we’re to be intimate, a complete understanding of your physical structure needs to be known, to ensure maximum pleasure is achieved. This may seem strange, but I assure you, this is completely normal and necessary to complete the measurements setup.

The shock of John’s request turned to fear when he quickly undressed. I took a few steps back feeling again that I had lost control. I had never seen a man naked before, well, I had seen my little brother in the bath tub. But this was different, John was a grown man, over 6 feet tall, athletic, muscular, and to my young eyes, his cock looked long and big.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.