SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I awoke the next morning, very content, just before the alarm went off, with a naked Tabitha and a naked Heather snuggling into me. My cock was rigid and ached from needing to pee. I stroked Tabitha’s hair, wondering how long it had been since Tabitha had slept this well. The alarm went off and I reached over and shut it off as the girls woke up and stretched. Tabitha sat up, still impaled on my cock and looked down.

“Oh wow. It wasn’t all a dream.” Tabitha cooed, looking at Heather and me.

“Nope.” Heather giggled before snuggling into me again and giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

“I kept thinking last night that if I went to sleep, everything would be back to the way it was in the other universe when I woke up,” Tabitha said.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked.

“I haven’t slept that well in a long time,” Tabitha said.

“Good,” Heather said sitting up. “I need a shower. Anyone want to join me?” She asked.

“Nah, I need to get some coffee,” I said.

“Me too,” Tabitha said. “I’ll grab one after you.”

I looked at Tabitha’s body up and down. Something seemed off.

“Did your tits get bigger?” Heather asked as she looked at Tabitha.

Tabitha looked down at her chest, as did I. Her tits were no longer a small a-cup but appeared to be closer to a b-cup. They weren’t quite there yet, but they were definitely growing. They were perky, and her areolas, which used to be the size of a quarter were now larger, about the size of a half dollar.

“Yeah, I think so. My areolas too ... look, they’re huge!” Tabitha said.

“Maybe your hormones are trying to shift back to normal,” I suggested.

“That’s a possibility. Dr. Nitty said that our molecules had changed, could this be a part of it?” Heather asked.

“We could always ask.” Tabitha giggled.

“Alright shower time for me,” Heather said climbing over us.

She got off the bed and grabbed a towel from the dresser. She threw the towel over her shoulder before turning towards us.

“I’ll leave the door unlocked so you can both pee,” Heather said with a smirk.

She walked out of the room, and Tabitha turned her attention towards me.

“Please tell me you’re alright with this,” Tabitha said.

“You could grow a second head or even a dick and I’d be alright with it,” I said.

“You’re too sweet,” Tabitha said before leaning in and giving me a kiss. “How do you take your coffee?” She asked.

“Crème and sugar,” I said.

“Coming up.” She giggled before slowly pulling herself off my cock.

She then moved down on the bed and inhaled my cock in her mouth.

“Tabitha that might not be such a good idea. I have to pee.” I moaned as she began sucking my cock as she bobbed her head on it.

She took her mouth off it for a moment.

“Then pee then. I’ll swallow that too.” She cooed before looking up at me. “I’d do anything for you, including let you pee on me, in me, or swallow it down.” She said before she went back to cleaning my cock.

After she was done she moved up the bed again and kissed me on the lips.

“You would really let me piss in your mouth?” I asked.

“If it made you happy? Sure.” Tabitha said.

She climbed off the bed and stood there, looking at and cupping her tits, thinking it over.

“Well, I was due for a new wardrobe anyway. I guess that I can deal with having a larger cup size.” She said.

“You don’t like them?” I asked.

“Not that. It’s just a sudden change.” Tabitha said. “It’s a bit unnerving. And how come you and Heather haven’t had to deal with anything like it?” She asked.

“That’s why I said it might be your hormones reasserting themselves. Think about it without the added change we went through. What’d we do yesterday? I mean besides the running around.” I said.

“We had mind blowing sex ... Oh, that’s where you’re going. You think my body took making love with the one person I wanted the most as a sign that I was ready for my hormones to go back to normal?” She asked.

“Could be,” I said as I got up.

“Well, Mr. Stud. I’m going to make us coffee.” She said before giving me another kiss.

She headed out of the room towards the kitchen. I walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom, where Heather was bent over the toilet.

“Yep, definitely pregnant.” She said before throwing up into the toilet again.

I knelt down and held back her hair so that she could empty her guts. She threw up a few more times, before getting up and flushing.

“And that would be the baby asserting itself,” I said with a smirk as I stood up.

She walked over to the shower.

“Oh ha-ha.” She muttered as she turned on the shower. “Do you think mom ... I mean Natalie got morning sick this fast when she was pregnant with us? I mean it’s only been a day since I found out.”

“And about a week since we had sex the first time. How long does it take for sperm to fertilize an egg?” I asked.

“A few days I think, but I’d have to grab a Health Textbook to know for certain,” Heather said as I lifted the toilet seat and began peeing.

“We have Health 2nd period. We can just ask the teacher.” I said.

“Is it Mr. Morgan?” Heather asked.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“We won’t get shit out of him. I swear the man should’ve been born a ... what’s the word I’m looking for? Those people who wear all black, and live like they’re from the 1800s?” Heather asked.

“Amish?” I asked.

“Yeah!” She said as she got into the shower and began getting cleaned.

I finished peeing and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and headed out of the bathroom.

“Josh!” I heard her call.

I turned and went back in.

“Yeah,” I asked.

“Could you come shower with me?” She asked softly.

I smiled.

“It’s just with the throwing up, I need you near me.” She said.

“Sure, Heather.” I cooed.

I closed the bathroom door and walked over to the shower. I stepped in and put my arms around her waist, most of the time, as she took the time to scrub us both off very thoroughly. She turned off the water and gave me a hug.

“Thank you.” She cooed.

“For what? Showering with the hot redhead who happens to be the mother of my unborn child?” I asked.

“You dork.” She said hugging me tighter.

She soon broke the embrace and led me out of the shower. We shared the towel to towel off, then walked out to the dining room where a red-faced Dr. Nitty was sitting. Coffee, in a black mug, was sitting and waiting in the center of the table, next to my bottle of miracle juice. Tabitha sat sipping her coffee, still naked and Mom was frying us up some eggs.

“If it will make you feel better, Tabitha, I could run a series of blood tests when you get out of school.” Dr. Nitty said.

“Morning Doc,” I said. “Sleep well?”

“After all the sex I had yesterday?” Dr. Nitty said. “I could’ve died in that bed a happy man.” He said with a smile. “I can’t believe I lost my virginity to the woman I’ve had a crush on all these years. Thank you for letting me be ... intimate with your mother.” He added.

“That was up to her. I just wasn’t about to object to you. You’re too nice of a guy, Doc.” I said.

“Mom, how soon after you got pregnant did the morning sickness start?” Heather asked.

“Oh sweetie, are you getting morning sickness?” Mom asked.

Heather nodded her head.

“Don’t worry, it happens, and I had it the day after I got pregnant each time.” Mom said.

“I see you two got showered,” Tabitha said as I sat down next to her.

“Heather asked me to join her after her morning sickness,” I said.

“Awe, you’re so sweet. And yeah Doc, considering I’ll be there for the press conference anyways, that’s a good idea.” Tabitha said.

“Hey Doc, how long does it take for sperm to fertilize the egg?” I asked.

“Normally? Only 30 minutes or so at a minimum, but it can be as slow as 3 days.” Dr. Nitty said.

“So it could’ve been between yesterday and when Becky and the others left,” Heather said. “And with the drugs Josh has been on, I’d bet it was the former.” She added as I grabbed the vial and added a drop to my cup of coffee before starting to drink it.

“Ah yes, the miracle liquid.” Dr. Nitty said. “I know of it myself. Tell me, Joshua, how is it working out for you?”

“Well, yesterday I was able to pull off 7 ejaculations,” I said.

“Not too bad, and how long have you been taking the doses?” He asked.

“Today’s my fifth,” I said before taking another sip.

“Yesterday was my last.” He said with a smirk.

“How many?” I asked as Mom walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“At least a couple dozen before I was too sore to go anymore.” Mom said.

“Really? We used that many condoms?” Dr. Nitty asked.

“Only when you were fucking my pussy, Insan, when you fucked my mouth or my ass you were not using condoms, remember? And I showered a few times in between.” Mom said.

My cock was rock hard at this. Dr. Nitty had fucked Mom so thoroughly that she was sore? Wow. Tabitha reached down and softly stroked my cock.

“Looks like you feel like I do.” She whispered in my ear.

“Yeah,” I whispered back.

Tabitha stood up, pulled out my chair a bit, and sat on my lap with her back to me, re-impaling herself on my cock. Her pussy was wet, hot and tight. I reached up and began massing her tits as she began riding my cock. We made out as Mom went back to serving out the plates for breakfast, and Dr. Nitty gave us the time to finish before speaking again. Needless to say, Tabitha and I peeked together, with me dumping a huge load inside her womb.

“I love you, Joshua.” She cooed, turning her head back to me.

“I love you too, Tabitha.” I cooed back before we shared a passionate kiss.

“Tabitha, you’re probably very lucky if your hormones are trying to reassert themselves. It could be a couple days before you have to worry about getting pregnant again.” Dr. Nitty said.

And with that, we heard Mom retch and throw up. I looked over to see her throwing up in the trashcan.

“Mom?” I asked.

“Sorry, looks like I had a bit of morning sickness left over.” She said as she stood back up.

“You too?” Heather asked.

“Oh yeah. Joshua got me pregnant yesterday while I was ovulating.” Mom said. “But just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean just anyone can cum inside my pussy unprotected.” Mom said.

“That’s thoughtful of you.” Heather giggled.

“I just want to make sure my pussy is clean for my boyfriend.” Mom giggled. “Oh speaking of fucking my pussy. Insan, show the kids what’s going to be on the store shelves today.”

“Oh, I almost forgot.” Dr. Nitty said.

He reached down on his right side and lifted up a bag. He set it on the table after moving his plate out of the way. I began eating as he pulled out some discreet brown boxes with the words “Specialized Equipment” written in big letters across them. He passed one to each of us.

“This is the model J.T.S. Zero One.” Dr. Nitty said as the girls opened up the boxes in front of them.

I left mine closed while I ate.

“Oh wow. It’s so real.” Tabitha said as she pulled the dildo out of the box.

“Yes, that wonderful product is based off Joshua’s cock.” He said. “That’s just the general one. There are many variants, but I picked out a choice few for you each to have.” He added before pulling out more boxes and passing them around.

Tabitha opened her box and pulled out a strap on that was shaped like my cock.

“Wow, a nice looking strap-on,” Heather said.

“I’ve got a bunch of others too in this bag for you kids. But if you hear talk about the J.T.S series adult toys, they’re based on Joshua.” Dr. Nitty said as he got up. “Now if you don’t mind, I have to get dressed.”

“Me too,” Heather said as she wolfed down her food.

I finished my coffee and wolfed down my food after Tabitha excused herself for her shower. By the time I was done, Heather and Tabitha were dressed and waiting. Tabitha was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Heather, who wanted to give me easier access to her pussy today, was wearing a skirt, and a cute top with spaghetti straps, which allowed me to spot her bra straps. Dr. Nitty and Mom walked into the dining room as I got up and went to get dressed. I got dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. We all then got our shoes on and headed out. Dr. Nitty took his car to the lab. As for Mom, she took us to school and walked us into the guidance office. She stood in front of the lady at the desk and the three of us took seats.

“Hi, how can I help you, Miss Swartz?” The lady asked.

Mom pulled paperwork out of her handbag.

“Same schedule as my son. Got it?” Mom said.

“Easily done. Wait I know this name...” She said before looking over at Tabitha. “Tabi?”

“Hey, Aunt Milly,” Tabitha said.

“How is this even possible?” Milly asked.

“That’s classified. I’m afraid. As is all research regarding the project that got her here. The government has very strict laws concerning this, and they’ve expressed enough of an interest to classify it.” Mom said.

“Do your parents know you’re back?” Milly asked as she started typing away at her computer.

“Not yet, I want it to be a surprise,” Tabitha said.

“Okay, I won’t spill the beans, but you’re going to give my sister a heart attack,” Milly said. “And done. Same schedule down to the smallest detail.”

Tabitha stood up and walked over to her Aunt and gave her a hug.

“So tell me this, if you can, was Joshua involved in getting you back?” Milly asked.

“Yes, Aunt Milly, My boyfriend was the one who got me back,” Tabitha said with a big grin.

“Good boy,” Milly said looking as if she was about to cry from joy.

“I’ll pick you three up after school. Remember, how Tabitha got here is classified. So no telling anyone, unless they can prove top secret clearance. Beyond that, it’s a need to know basis.” Mom said.

“Got it.” We said together.

Mom headed out first, in a hurried rush to get things over with and done for the business in order to set up my press conference. We soon left after Tabitha promised to call her aunt when she could in regards to what happened. We headed towards our homeroom. The teacher, Miss Silver hadn’t arrived yet when we got there, but we were soon met by some familiar faces. I was facing towards the door with Tabitha and Heather facing each other on either side of me when a petite body jumped on my back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, handsome!” Her voice said as I quickly realized who it was.

“Hey, Amber! Enjoy your summer break?” I asked as she hopped off my back.

Amber was a short girl, a day or two younger than Heather and I, and had hair that used to reach to the back of her knees. But over the summer she had cut it to be short and come down to just past her ears. She stood to approximately my shoulder and was very small. If she had tits, I never could tell as she always wore either extremely baggy shirts or sweatshirts to hide her figure. Today was no different either. Sure she was wearing a black skirt and showing off her legs, but she had on a sweatshirt, so I couldn’t stare at her tits. Her eyes were a nice shade of brown, and her smile seemed to light up the room. She was always very happy and very perky.

“Sure did. I was out at camp, and let me tell you, watching over the seven and eight-year-olds was a lot of work.” Amber said.

She walked around to the front of me.

“Extra credit?” Tabitha asked.

“Actually looking for experience. I want to be a mom someday and figured I could use all the help I could get.” Amber said. “I don’t think we’ve met yet, I’m Amber Primrose.”

“Tabitha Nelson,” Tabitha said.

“Are you new?” Amber asked.

“Yes, and no ... it’s a long story and some of it is classified.” Tabitha said. “What about you? I know most of Joshua’s friends, and he’s never mentioned you.”

“Really?” Amber said turning towards me. “You didn’t mention me to Tabitha. I’m hurt. I mean you’ve only known me for what a year?”

“Ouch ... busted.” I said.

She turned back to Tabitha.

“I have been trying to get this goofball to ask me out all of the last year, except he’s completely...” Amber said.

“Oblivious?” Heather said.

“Hopeless?” Tabitha added.

“Exactly.” Amber giggled. “So how’d he pick up a hottie like you? Or am I thinking too soon?” She asked.

“Oh no, there’s something definitely between us,” Tabitha said. “Although exactly what, I’m not sure. I want to be with him, but he’s been hesitating on actually asking me.”

She had a point, I hadn’t actually asked her to be on the web. And now they were all glaring at me. Amber turned fully towards me. She put a finger on my chest.

“Well, Mr. Stud, what’s your excuse?” Amber said.

Tabitha leaned in behind her and whispered something in her ear.

“Oh, that might work.” She said. “But wait, if I do that, how would it work out?” Amber asked.

Tabitha whispered a little more in her ear.

“Really?” Amber said as Tabitha kept whispering in her ear.

Amber’s eyes went wide as she looked over at Heather. Heather watched her for a moment then nodded.

“That is...” She said before turning back to me.

She poked me in the chest again.

“So wait, you can pull that off? But you can’t ask Tabitha, who you obviously have had feelings for all this time to be in the web? And you’re too oblivious to see how I feel?” She added.

She grabbed me by the hand, then Tabitha by the hand. She looked at Heather.

“Wait here. We’ll be right back.” Amber said.

“Okay,” Heather said with a giggle.

Amber began walking, pulling us behind her as she walked us down the west hall, leading us to the room at the end. She opened the door and flipped on the lights. She pulled us both inside before shutting the door and flipping the locks.

“You.” She said to me. “Lay on the floor.” She told me.

Not sure of what she was up to, I laid down, on the carpet, with my feet towards the door.

“Good. Now, you know what we want to hear.” She said as she reached under her skirt and took off her panties. “And one way or another I’m sure I can get you to say it.” She said, walking closer to me so that I could actually see under her skirt.

Her pussy was red and swollen. She turned her tight ass towards me and stepped over me with one leg before kneeling down into a doggy position on top of me. I felt a cool air hit my cock. By looking around her, I could see my cock was out of my pants and in her hand.

“Now,” She said as she wiggled her semi-exposed pussy in front of me.

She flipped up her skirt to fully expose herself to me.

“If you want to taste, you can have a small one, but if you want more from me, or from Tabitha, you’d better ask us what we want you to ask us.” She said before I felt my cock enter something hot, wet and very enjoyable.

She started bobbing her head as she sucked on my cock, stroking it enthusiastically with one hand while massaging my balls with her other. I let out a groan.

“I think he’s getting ready to cave, Amber, keep it up,” Tabitha said.

I leaned forward taking her hips in my hands and began licking and sucking at her pussy. She stopped sucking only for a moment or two. She let out a moan.

“Oh god, he really knows how to do that.” She moaned.

“Sorry, should’ve warned you. He’s pretty good at eating pussy.” Tabitha said.

“Just makes me want him to say it even more,” Amber said before resuming her work on my cock.

My cock was getting hard and fast. I wasn’t sure what was next, but she pulled her ass away from me.

“Oh, no, that’s all you get, Josh-y.” She teased. “Hold him down, Tabitha.” She instructed.

I quickly found my shoulders pinned under Tabitha’s knees. I looked up and Tabitha just grinned down at me. Amber got up, spun around and knelt back down, positioning herself so her opening was mashed against the underside of my cock. She lifted up her skirt to reveal her bald pussy as she began slowly sliding back and forth against my cock. I could feel her hot juices leaking all over it, and it was driving me nuts. My cock was throbbing and I tried what I could to get a release. I tried humping and flexing my cock against her opening as she moved. She giggled at my attempts to cheat.

“FINE!” I said. “I’LL TELL YOU!” I agreed.

“Looks like he’s ready,” Amber said lifting herself up and taking my cock in her hand.

She guided it to her entrance and just held it there.

“Go ahead.” She said.

“Tabitha, you know how I feel. I’ve loved you for who knows how long, and when we were separated, I wanted to die. I thought my feelings were clear when we got back together, but I love you, and I want you to be in the relationship, and not just as some piece of ass. I want you to be an equal part of it.” I said.

“I love you too.” She cooed, letting go of my shoulders.

We shared a brief but passionate kiss.

“Now, Amber. I can safely say, no girl has ever driven me nuts like this before. When you would walk in the room, even on my darkest days, everything seemed to be lit up like Christmas. It would be my honor to call you one of my girlfriends and show you the love and affection you crave so much. Please join us in the relationship.” I asked.

“Good enough?” Tabitha asked.

“Not quite yet,” Amber said.

She slammed herself down on my cock, burying it to the hilt inside her. It was enough to push me over the edge, and I exploded inside her. This orgasm was intense, and I knew I would quickly be filling her womb as I let out a loud moan.

“Holy fuck. I didn’t expect this much.” She moaned.

I leaned up, lifted her sweatshirt, then her t-shirt, revealing her naked A-Cup tits. They were small, round and very cute with tiny areolas and nipples. I began licking and sucking at them as my cock continued to release my seed inside her.

“I’m Cumming!” She cried out before grabbing my head and pulling me to her face.

She forced me into a passionate kiss. The kiss was long and our tongues were both very tired from wrestling after.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this. I love you, Joshua Timothy Swartz.” She cooed.

“I can’t believe I’ve been so blind to everyone’s affections.” I cooed back. “I love you too Amber Primrose.”

“You know, with you still cumming, you’re probably going to knock me up,” Amber said as she leaned back to look at our joining. “Just like your mom and Heather.”

Tabitha walked over and knelt down. She pinched off my cock and motioned for Amber to get up. Amber slowly got up, with her pussy leaving a red stain on my cock and slightly leaking our combined juices. Tabitha then whispered something in her ear. Amber bent down, took my whole cock into her mouth, letting it slip into the back of her small throat before Tabitha released her hold on me. My cock exploded down her throat. She kept swallowing, as I kept releasing my cum. When my cock was sufficiently drained to her liking, she licked my cock completely clean, licking off even the blood she had left, then licked the juices off my stomach where she had dripped them.

“Wow,” I said.

“You still probably knocked me up ... I wasn’t on protection.” Amber said as she grabbed her panties off the floor and stood up.

She fixed her shirts, then put on her panties as I stuffed my cock back in my pants.

“Neither was anyone else that I know of.” I sighed. “Except Rachel.”

She just beamed a smile at me.

“It’s not a bad thing. I’d love to have lots of babies with you, Josh.” She cooed.

She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

“Now that I’m actually in a relationship with you, that is.” She said with a smirk.

“HEY!” Tabitha said.

Amber turned to her. Tabitha grabbed her and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

“Wow,” Amber said after Tabitha broke the kiss.

“It’s not just him. You’re in one with all of us. Hope you’re ready.” Tabitha said seductively.

“I’ll be honest,” Amber said while blushing. “I never thought of that side of things.” She added. “How’s that going to work? I mean I’ve never eaten pussy and none of you have dicks.”

“I can’t wait to start exploring your body. And oh, we do have strap-ons.” Tabitha cooed.

“Really? That could work.” Amber said.

“Molded from Joshua’s dick,” Tabitha added.

“Even better,” Amber said.

“And you can enjoy that and learning to eat pussy at the same time” Tabitha added.

“Okay. Sounds like I could handle this.” Amber said.

“And we’ll vacation on his island,” Tabitha said.

“Island?” Amber asked.

“Oh yeah. Our boyfriend here is the new Owner and CEO of Jump Jet.” Tabitha said.

“Holy shit, he’s loaded?” Amber said in disbelief.

“And he’s also the owner of a small nudist island where open sex and incest are legal,” Tabitha said.

“I may be in over my head.” Amber giggled. “But Josh, there’s a stipulation on who you can sleep within this relationship I have to add.” Amber said, turning back to me. “There are three people I don’t want you to have sex with for now.”

“Okay?” I said.

“They’re complete bitches and need an attitude adjustment. Holly Sanders, Lauren Smith, and Sarah Salisbury. The three head cheerleaders.” Amber said.

I started laughing my ass off. The two of them looked at me confused.

“I wouldn’t fuck the three of them with a stolen dick with the way they act.” I laughed.

“You’re not telling us the whole story, are you?” Tabitha asked.

“Okay okay, I’ll tell,” I said standing up. “The first day after Heather and I fucked, she asked who I wanted to fuck. I named Sarah.” I said.

“Okay, why?” Amber asked.

“Probably because her body is like yours is, and how mine was before my hormones started to kick in again,” Tabitha said. “The smaller body types have always made Joshua horny.”

“How do you know that?” Amber asked.

“I’m in his head,” Tabitha explained.

She was right though, I could feel Tabitha reading my thoughts at that very moment. It felt weird. Not exactly painful, but like my brain was too big for my skull.

“So anyway, we get to my room, and she sucks my cock, and it’s terrible.” I started.

“How bad?” Amber asked.

“She put it in her mouth and thought keeping it there doing nothing was a blowjob,” I said.

“Ouch,” Tabitha said.

“So I tell her to suck on it, and after 2 minutes, she pulled my cock out of her mouth complaining that she’s tired,” I explained.

“Were you even hard?” Amber asked.

“No,” I said. “Then she expected me to fuck her right away. She got on my bed, got naked and was like ‘are you going to put it in me now?’ and I was like ‘uh no.’ “I laughed.

“Oh god. Tell me you gave her a nice brush off.” Amber said.

“I told her I couldn’t be with her romantically and I wasn’t up for using her as a cum dumpster. She ran out.” I explained.

“Speaking of running out. We should get back to Heather.” Amber laughed.

The three of us straightened ourselves up, then headed out of the room and down the hall to where Heather was waiting.

“So, how’d it go?” Heather asked.

“Well, take a good guess,” Tabitha said before Amber jumped on my back again, putting her arms around my neck.

“Wow, so both of you are in?” Heather said with a smirk.

“Yep,” Amber said. “And Tabitha said she wants me to learn to eat pussy.” She giggled.

“Well, you can practice all you want with my pregnant pussy. Honestly, I wish I had gone with you three. I’m fucking horny.” Heather said as she hugged Tabitha.

Heather almost immediately started moaning lightly. She was trying to stifle her moans as Tabitha teased her pussy thru her panties.

“You want to get off?” Tabitha asked.

“Yes.” Heather squeaked.

“Would you rather get Joshua’s dick or my hand?” Tabitha asked.

“I want both.” Heather moaned.

“What if it was Amber eating you?” Tabitha teased.

“Oh god, please.” Heather moaned.

“What’s going on?” Amber whispered in my ear.

“Heather gets off on Tabitha and me dominating her.” I softly whispered back.

“You want Amber to put on a strap-on? Or me?” Tabitha asked.

“Oh god yes.” Heather moaned softly. “I want Josh in my ass, you in my pussy and Amber in my mouth.” She said.

Tabitha abruptly pulled her hand away from Heather.

“Go the whole day without touching yourself, without masturbating, and you can have it from all three of us after school.” She said softly.

“Promise?” Heather asked.

“Do you doubt me?” Tabitha asked.

“Shouldn’t she be calling you mistress?” Amber asked.

“Hmmm ... I’m not sure.” Tabitha said. “What do you think, sweetie? Would you like to be my little submissive slut?” She cooed.

Heather made an affirmative noise as she nodded her head. Amber hopped off my back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.