SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

That night, I had the dream again, but this time instead of the strange girl being on my cock, she had her pussy in my face and was working hard to suck my cock. So we were going backward in time now? Okay, I could deal with that. My dream-self spread her pale pussy lips, but no, it wasn’t back in time, this pussy had no hymen, in fact, I could make out the blood on her inner thigh. As my dream-self licked, I could taste my own dream cum. It was salty but sweet. So I had creampied her? And now I was cleaning it out of her? Whomever this dream girl was, I was glad to have her in my dreams for sure. She quickly stopped sucking as I finished licking the cum out. She got up and turned towards me and I saw her face. For the first time, in my dream, I could see her face clearly. Her body, her face, there was a reason I felt fine with it. The girl who had been fucking me in my dreams was Tabitha, the girl who had died when I was younger. I awoke with a start. I looked over at the clock after realizing Heather was still on top of me. It was barely past midnight. But Tabitha ... why was she older in the dream? Why was I fucking her? What did it all mean? I laid there, staring at the ceiling and wondering. This was back in the day before you could just hop on the internet and google things. The internet was still Dialup at this point with few websites if at all, and you usually had AOL. As I laid there, thinking about the dream that was still vivid in my mind, Heather awoke on top of me.

“Josh? Are you awake? Why?” She asked sleepily.

“A dream,” I said.

“Tell me.” She said softly.

“Tabitha. I was making love to Tabitha.” I said.

“You were fucking Tabitha? So you want to fuck a kid?” Heather asked.

“No, she was our age,” I said.

“Oh, So Tabitha has literally become your dream girl.” Heather giggled. “Well, as long as I get you in real life, I think I’m okay with that arrangement.”

“But what did it mean?” I asked. “It hasn’t just been tonight, it’s been multiple nights, ever since we first started making love.”

“Let me ask you something, Josh-y,” Heather asked sitting up and further impaling herself on my still hard cock.

“Sure sis,” I said.

“You miss her right?” Heather asked.

“Goes without saying. She was our best friend, and the leader of our little group growing up.” I said.

“And if she were alive today, would you want to make love to her?” Heather continued.

“Of course,” I said.

“Good. Because I know how she felt about you, and I know that’s what she would’ve wanted. But last question, do you think she would’ve been okay with what we’re doing?” Heather asked.

“I ... don’t know,” I said.

“Then I doubt you’re going to stop dreaming of her until you have that answer,” Heather said.

She had a point. I didn’t know how Tabitha would’ve reacted to knowing that I fucked Heather or any of my family members and there was no way to really ask her.

“So for now,” Heather said as she raised herself up a bit. “You’re just going to have to enjoy continuing to fuck my brains out.” She said softly before slamming herself down on my cock.

I felt her juices quickly enveloping my cock. She raised herself up again and slammed down hard again on my cock.

“You want me to pound that pussy hard, don’t you?” I asked.

Heather nodded her head. I reached up and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her down on top of me. I bent my knees and got my feet under me, and started pounding away at her pussy, hard and fast, making her moan loudly. I pumped away for as long as I could, but after a few minutes, my legs started to ache. Just as I was about to give up, she let out a loud moan, her pussy clamped down and she began to squirt. She almost immediately collapsed on top of me, with my cock just twitching and aching to fuck her more.

“Oh god, that was intense.” She cooed as she panted.

I slowly rolled us over and began thrusting again, slower this time as to not over stimulate her while she was calming down from her current orgasm.

“Oh God, yes. I love you so much.” Heather moaned.

When her pussy changed from just a hard clamp to massaging my cock again, I began picking up speed and power with each thrust. My orgasm was getting close.

“Heather, I’m going to cum,” I warned her.

“Yes, Josh-y, fill me up.” She cooed.

That was all the notice I needed. Two hard thrusts later and I was spraying my seed hard inside her womb again. I let out a loud groan and she let out a satisfied sigh. She rolled us over so she was back on top.

“Now, if you ever feel sad again, you come to me, and I’ll do whatever it takes to get rid of all that pain, okay?” Heather cooed.

“Okay,” I said.

“And one more thing. Until Tabitha magically comes back to life or something like that, just remember this, she’d want you happy, healthy, and fucking whomever you wanted. Okay?” She added.

I kissed her for that. My twin sister was definitely making me relax.

“Now, Let’s get back to sleep.” She said.

She snuggled into my chest, and we both fell asleep. My alarm went off at Six A.M. on the dot. Heather sat up, still impaled on my cock, and clapped to turn on the lights. I reached over and shut off the alarm.

“You’re still hard.” She giggled.

“Morning wood,” I said with a sigh.

“Well let’s go get cleaned up and ready for the day. Want to share a shower?” She asked.

“Sure,” I said as she slowly pulled herself off my cock.

We slowly made our way to the bathroom, and though the shower was very intimate with plenty of kissing we didn’t have sex. At the end of the shower, my cock was throbbing, but not because I had to pee anymore, no that was taken care of beforehand, but rather because I was turned on. We grabbed a couple towels, dried off, and headed towards the kitchen. Mom was sitting in the dining room, in her robe.

“Coffee’s fresh.” Mom said as Heather walked past her.

I stopped next to her.

“So, work has you getting up this early?” I asked.

“Sort of. I got home around midnight last night, and I’ve been kept up by various thoughts, and other things.” Mom explained.

She turned her head and stared at my erect cock.

“Josh, I know I don’t have a right to ask this now...” Mom said before I leaned in and kissed her passionately. “Okay, I’m guessing you’ve become a mind reader.” She said after the kiss.

“Maybe,” I said with a smirk.

She stood up and loosened the belt on her robe. She let it fall open to reveal her body. Her pussy was freshly shaven and I could tell how much she had been wanting sex from the juices on her inner thighs. Her pussy was red, swollen and her clit was sticking out like a little eraser from between her pussy lips. We kissed again as I softly stroked her pussy lips with my left hand.

“Tell me what you want.” I softly said.

“Fuck me. Right here.” Mom said.

“Fuck you? That’s it?” I asked.

“No, Make love to me, Joshua. Make love to me and show me I was wrong for rejecting you and your sisters.” Mom cooed.

I guided her to sit on the table, knelt down and spread her legs. I began by licking her inner thighs clean before moving onto the main course. I started there with her outer pussy lips, before playing hot potato with her clit and her vagina. It wasn’t long before she grabbed my head and held it down at her pussy as I ate her out.

“Oh God! Josh! Just like that! Mommy’s going to cum!” Mom cried out.

Mom’s next moan was muffled and I looked up to see Heather making out with her as she groped Mom’s D-cup breasts. Mom wasn’t lying either as she started squirting into my mouth. I swallowed down what I could, but her juices did escape my mouth, drooling down my body. She let go of my head as her orgasm subsided and I immediately stood up, positioned myself and slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She let out a satisfied moan as my cock pressed up against her cervix. Her pussy was tighter than last time and with her juices, it was at least as hot. I began thrusting in and out of her as I leaned in and began licking and sucking on her right nipple. Heather got down and started licking and sucking as I was. Mom let out a moan as I was surprised with a bit of liquid shooting in my mouth. I saw Heather’s eyes go wide as well as she tasted the same thing. Mom was lactating. I swallowed it down as I realized we were nursing from her and fucking her at the same time. I began thrusting harder as my cock throbbed at the thought of what it could mean.

“Oh God.” Mom moaned. “It’s been too long since I was fucked this hard.”

Her pussy started getting tighter and tighter. I could feel it starting to try to milk my cock for every drop of cum I could give it.

“Baby. Mommy is gonna cum for you. I’m sorry I gave up on this, please forgive me.” Mom said before pulling my face away from her tit giving me a passionate kiss.

I felt her legs wrap around me and force me deep inside her as I felt her hot juices spray all over my cock and balls. It was too much and I began cumming, this time it was as hard as I had with Heather last night. We kept making out as we rode out our orgasms. Heather stopped nursing as we stopped making out.

“That, young man, was fantastic.” Mom said as she looked into my eyes.

“Feel better?” I asked.

“Having my son and my daughter make love to me when I’m definitely ovulating, yes. It made me feel loads better. I’m sorry I didn’t want in on the relationship. I’d like to pick up and be part of it again if that’s okay with you two.” Mom said.

“Mom, I tasted ... you were...” Heather said.

She stopped and thought for a moment.

“Milk came out of your nipple,” Heather said.

“Oh, yes, I know, it happens every time I’ve ovulated since you were born. I’ve been meaning to see a doctor regarding it, but I haven’t had the time recently.” Mom said.

“What’s got you so busy?” I asked.

“Listen, if you kids really want to know, you’ll need to go to Insan today.” Mom said.

“Really?” Heather asked. “So what’s got you so busy is tied to Dad’s business?”

“I’ll explain after you both go visit Insan. So, until then...” Mom said before she reached down and pinched off the base of my cock.

She slowly pulled it out of her as it throbbed to let me know that it wanted to finish. She got off the table and knelt down. She plunged it into her mouth, and released it, letting me start cumming again. She swallowed down every drop my cock could give her. When my cock finally managed to stop spurting cum down her throat, she pulled it out of her mouth, licked it clean and stood up.

“So what do you say? Can I be back in the relationship?” Mom asked.

“I don’t know...” Heather said with a smirk. “What do you think Josh-y?”

“Without a doubt,” I said with a smile.

“There ya have it. We’ll ignore what happened.” Heather said. “I hope you enjoyed yourself today Mom.”

“I have never cum like that before. None of my lovers were that good.” Mom said.

“Really? Not even our father?” I asked.

“Definitely not.” Mom said. “You’re definitely better at eating pussy, and you’re definitely getting there with sex,” Mom added.

“And me?” Heather asked.

“Well, I’d love to see how you do with a strap on, or eating my pussy.” Mom said.

“Good! Then tonight before bed. Make sure you get home at a decent time.” Heather said with a smirk.

“Yes, Ma’am!” Mom said. “But I need to go get showered and changed before work. I’ll see you two in a bit.” Mom said before turning and walking off to the bathroom.

With that, Heather and I settled in for breakfast. Heather cooked and gave me time to take another dose of the medicine. This was only the 4th dose. I had 96 to go in the bottle. By the end of breakfast, I was feeling awake, and my cock was hard as a rock again. Mom walked into the dining room, fully dressed this time and immediately spotted it.

“Oh good, you’re hard again.” She said to me.

She turned to Heather.

“Go find Joshua’s cock rings.” Mom said.

“Sure Mom,” Heather said.

“Wait, how would you both feel about calling me by my name instead of Mom?” Mom asked.

“You want us to call you Natalie?” I asked.

“Really? Do you find that strange? I mean with the fact that you both made love to me in this room less than 30 minutes ago.” Mom asked.

Heather giggled at this.

“I guess not.” She said before walking off.

She didn’t return to us right away but headed for the bathroom first then brought them to us.

“Sorry, they really needed cleaning,” Heather said before handing them to Mom.

“Thanks, sweetie.” Mom said before handing the rings to me. “I’m sure this is going to be hard, but I need you to keep that erection going for me, okay?” Mom said.

“Sure, Natalie,” I said as I took the rings.

I slipped on the rings and tightened them.

“Now, go get dressed ... we’re going to head out quickly.” Mom said.

I wasn’t sure what she was up to, but the two of us walked off quickly and got dressed. I chose a pair of loose fitting shorts, T-Shirt, and some sneakers. Heather got dressed in similar fashion, only with sandals. Mom hurried us out of the door and had us get into the back of the car. She got in the driver’s seat as Heather and I buckled up in the first row of back seats. Mom, at the time, was driving one of those old, ugly, fake wooden panel on the sides, station wagons. It was sky blue where there wasn’t wooden paneling and the last row was folded down to allow for extra hauling.

“Now, Heather, I need you to keep your brother erect without letting him get off. That’s why I had him put on the rings.” Mom said.

“Oh, so I get to tease him during the ride.” Heather giggled.

She immediately bent down across the seats, fished my cock from my shorts, and practically inhaled it. I let out a moan as she went to work keeping it hard and throbbing as Mom pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the Jump Jet Labs. My cock was aching for release as we pulled into a parking spot.

“We’re here.” Mom said.

Heather immediately pulled her head up, pushed my cock into my shorts, and wiped the drool off her mouth.

“Come on, let’s get inside. I want to find out what this has all been about.” Heather said as we got unbuckled.

We got out of the car and sped walked to the front door. The building was big and old. It looked like a burger shop from the 1950s but the windows were painted black. Mom fished out a key and unlocked the door. She opened it up and lead us inside. Saying nothing she hurried us to a set of stairs leading down into what seemed to be a basement, making me wonder what was going on. We walked down three flights of stairs before she stopped in front of a door. She pressed a button next to the handle.

“Yes? Is that you, Natalie?” Insan’s voice came from a loud speaker.

“Yeah, I brought the kids too.” Mom said.

“Oh? Well, we’ll talk when you get in here.” Insan said.

The door buzzed and Mom hurried us through.

Once we were inside, Insan came up to us with a pair of clipboards.

“Kids, you need to fill out these N.D.A.s fast, and sign them.” He said.

“I need to get something for that special project.” Mom said to him.

“Oh, go right ahead,” Insan said as he handed us the clipboards.

We looked them over, filled out our names in various places and signed on the bottom.

“Okay, basically what an N.D.A. is: You see something here, you can’t say anything to anyone or you’ll get sued. Everything is owned by Jump Jet systems. Problems with that?” Insan asked as mom returned with a large tube.

“None here,” Heather said.

“Nope,” I said.

“Good.” Mom said as she walked over to me and yanked down my shorts, revealing my fully hardened and angry cock.

She shook up the tube.

“Holy shit. He is hung.” Insan said.

“He sure is.” Mom said.

“He has to be what, 8 inches?” Insan asked.

“Six and a half last time I measured,” I said.

“We can re-measure after this is done.” Mom said as she popped the cap and jammed the tube down on my cock.

Inside the tube felt like a hot pussy, and my cock quickly started convulsing. I let out a loud moan.

“Now, Insan, I want him to get the royalties from this.” Mom said as she counted with her fingers slowly.

“I doubt that’ll be a problem,” Insan said.

“And thirty.” She said before pulling the hot mass off my cock.

She turned away and set down the tube. She turned back with a tape measure and measured my length. 7 1/4 inches. I was getting bigger from all the blowjobs and the medicine.

“What was that for?” Heather asked.

“Your brother is a model for a dildo now. That was a special modeling mold that will allow dildos to be crafted from your brother’s cock.” Mom said. “The bathroom is on the far side of the lab. Take your brother in there, clean him off, and help him to calm down.”

Heather grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bathroom where she brought us both inside. She closed and locked the door. She grabbed some paper towels, got them wet and gave my cock a sponge bath before removing her shorts revealing her bald pussy. She took off my cock rings before positioning herself over my cock and slipping it inside her. Her pussy was hotter, tighter and wetter than I had ever felt it.

“Just think about it, Josh ... soon, your penis will be the fuck toy of millions across the world.” She cooed.

My cock throbbed inside her. She began bouncing on it.

“I bet all the girls in school are going to want one too.” She cooed. “But I’ve got the real thing, and that’s the best one of all.”

“Heather, I’m about to cum,” I warned her.

“Good.” She said.

She lifted herself off my cock and quickly knelt down, inhaling my cock again, just as I started to cum, swallowing down every drop of cum that she could. When I had stopped cumming she licked me clean, looking up at me with those beautiful longing eyes as she did.

“Josh.” She said standing up. “There’s something I have to tell you.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“My period was supposed to hit today.” She said.

“So?” I asked.

“I’m late.” She explained. “I could be pregnant. Basing off what we know about how much we’ve made love, and what science tells us, you would’ve gotten me pregnant on the first time we were together if I am pregnant.” She explained.

“Are you regretting it?” I asked.

“Never. I’m a little scared though. I mean, I could be a Mommy soon.” Heather said.

I pulled her onto my lap and gave her a passionate kiss.

“And if you are, I’ll be there. Don’t be scared. Whatever happens, we’ll face it together.” I said.

“I love you.” She said

“I love you too,” I said. “Now, let’s get back dressed and we’ll find out what Mom and Insan have been up to the past few days.”

She pulled back on her shorts, and I readjusted myself so that I wasn’t sticking out of mine before we left the bathroom. Mom and Insan were smirking as we came out of the bathroom.

“You were right, they didn’t take long at all,” Insan said.

“Yep, and you owe me 20 bucks, Insan.” Mom said.

“Now, Kids, let’s get down to brass tacks. The reason why your ... why Natalie has been spending so much time here is because she’s running the R&D of Jump Jet while your dad and his wife are missing.” Dr. Nitty said.

“What? Missing?” Heather said.

“Yes, they decided to use my newest invention, and went missing in a parallel dimension.” Dr. Nitty said adjusting his glasses. “That’s why I wanted to recruit your brother. I figured that getting one of the two genetic matches to your father, meaning his offspring, to track him down in the alternate dimension would be the best option. I wouldn’t need to recalibrate the machine much.” He explained.

He went on his explanation as he led us to the chamber where his project took place, a room he called the gateway chamber, which unlike the rest of the lab which was filled with desks, computers, and other scientific equipment, was almost completely barren except for a single console. He explained a lot of things, most of which went over my head, but from what I understood, a decision made in the past created an alternate dimension, a place that was like our own dimension but somehow became different. He took us out of the room and led us to a locker room where he gave us explanations of the suits we’d be wearing to cross the threshold into the other dimension, again, I didn’t understand it much, but basically he said it would protect against most things that the threshold could throw at us, including radiation. He showed us how to use the radios in the helmets, and how each suit had a special pouch with a spare suit in case we found my father and aunt to bring them back. Those suits were more minimalistic with a hood and goggles. He then looked at his watch.

“Alright, Josh, and Heather, it’s now 8 a.m., so you two get suited up, and we’ll get the portal going. When you’ve got your suits on, head to the Gateway chamber. Oh and those suits are going to be a bit snug, you probably won’t be able to wear your normal clothing under them.” Dr. Nitty explained before walking out of the room.

“Ever think it was anything like this?” I asked as I pulled my shirt off.

“Nope,” Heather said as she started stripping.

We both got naked, then pulled on the suits. The suits weren’t skin tight, but they were kind of tight, and hot as well. They zipped up the front, so I had to watch not to get my junk caught in the zipper. Had we worn underwear, sure we could’ve worn that under. We put our clothing in one of the lockers before pulling on the suits’ boots. We grabbed our helmets and headed for the gateway chamber where Mom and Dr. Nitty were waiting.

“Listen, you two, the world over there, from the reports we got from your dad is a lot like this one. You may run into your other selves. Don’t worry if you do, you won’t tear a hole in reality because you are slightly different from them.” Dr. Nitty said.

“You two are only going to have until 6 p.m.” Mom told us.

“That’s a little under 10 hours. Find out what you can, and keep radio contact. If you get in trouble, we’ll pull you out.” Dr. Nitty said.

“What level of trouble?” I asked.

“You have to remember, though they’re like us, they’re technically different. Their government may see this as an invasion. You’re there to find your dad and aunt, nothing more. If you can’t find them today, you’ll be traveling back there every day.” Mom said.

Mom gave us each a kiss on the lips before we put our helmets on, and Dr. Nitty opened the gateway. The gateway looked like a large puddle on the floor in front of us. It was yellow in color. Dr. Nitty instructed us to jump in. We did as he suggested, and found ourselves in a park downtown. We looked up to see the Gateway closing above us.

((Quick note here, all dialogue over a communications line such as the headsets or helmets will be shown in a single set of brackets.))

[Joshua, Heather? Did you two make it all right?] Nitty asked as we looked around.

“Doc, are we really in another world?” I asked, pressing my talk button.

[Absolutely. The tracker is showing you both arrived safely in the alternate dimension. Do you have any memories of the time you spent inside the Gateway?] Nitty asked.

“What do you mean? It felt like only a moment passed from when we jumped into when we arrived.” Heather said.

[Actually, an hour passed.] Dr. Nitty said.

“An Hour?” I started to ask but we were approached by some drunken Red neck ... who we didn’t recognize at first.

The man was tall, muscular and wore a sleeveless t-shirt, with a pair of cut off jean shorts. He was bald and had a goatee.

“You kids get that cosplay shit out of here!” He yelled at us.

“Who the fuck?” Heather said.

[Your suits can protect against any attacks he might throw your way. They’re designed to go through the gateway, so they can easily protect your from punches or kicks from that barbarian.] Nitty explained.

He lumbered towards us, obviously drunk. His movements were all over. Before he could get too close, a young lady, in a black hoodie, black shorts, and black sneakers stepped between us and him. The hood was up on her hoodie so I couldn’t see her hair.

“Coach Smalls. I can’t believe it. Drunk again? This early? Did the wife actually catch you fucking Heather Swartz this time? Or did you decide to just come here after your time ran out at the motel?” The young lady asked loudly.

[Who is that?] Heather asked.

[Unsure. Let’s see how this plays out.] I said.

“Why don’t you go find a tree to sleep under and sleep it off Coach?” The young lady asked. “Or were you looking for another fight today?”

“They’re with...” He asked before hiccupping, “You?”

“Anyone you want to try and bully is with me, Coach.” She said.

“Fine. If you want it that way. I didn’t know you cosplayers had a ninja too.” He said before stumbling off.

“Don’t worry about old Coach Smalls. He’s usually drunk around this time every morning. He’s a push over really.” She said before turning around.

Heather and I were in complete and total shock. Not that we should’ve been. It was an alternate universe. So it’s only logical that she could be around. She pulled back her hood revealing her long black hair and pale skin. She had gray eyes and red lips.

“He used to be the High School Football Coach but they canned him after he was caught with an underage ... prostitute.” She said, picking her last word carefully.

“Tabitha,” I said aloud, still in shock.

“Oh, so you’ve heard of me? Or maybe you know me from school?” Tabitha said.

Yes. Standing in front of me was the older version of the girl who had died when I was 12 years old. She was going to be my first girlfriend but a drunk driver had plowed into the back of her parents’ car on the day I had gone to tell her. I had dressed up, written down what I wanted to say, and had walked to her house which was just down the street. I had narrowly missed being hit myself, but her parents were pulling out of the driveway ... and he had hit the tail end of their car, smashing into Tabitha’s passenger door. Her mom had gotten injuries as had her father, thankfully her siblings were in their house with a babysitter.

“Either way, let’s get you guys out of here before the coach decides that he wants to chance a fight.” She said to us.

We nodded our heads in agreement. We started walking down the street.

[Joshua, is that really her?] Heather asked.

[She responded to her name, and though she looks a bit older, that’s definitely her.] I said back.

Dr. Nitty and Mom were unusually silent now. Maybe just listening to our conversation or maybe listening to Tabitha explaining about which businesses had recently closed nearby as she brought us to where Jump Jet labs was supposed to be. I say supposed to be because when we got there, it was just a blank area. Just a slab of concrete for the foundation. She brought us to a small shack next door. It was dilapidated and falling apart, but inside was clean and organized.

“Sorry about the shape of the house. I’m not in any sense of the word handy.” Tabitha said.

“You don’t live with your parents?” I asked.

“No, my parents and siblings died a long time ago ... the same day this guy I knew died. Drunk driver. Hit and run on the guy, and then smashed into the front of my parents’ car ... the cars exploded before work crews could save anyone. So I live alone.” Tabitha explained.

“I’m so sorry,” Heather said.

“So what about you two? You live around here?” Tabitha asked.

“Not really. It’s going to be hard to believe, but we’re not from your world. We’re from another dimension.” I explained.

“Oh, you two are way into role play! That’s awesome.” She said as she sat down at her kitchen table.

She turned towards us.

“So can I join in?” She asked.

“We’re not role playing Tabitha,” Heather said.

“Oh, you expect me to believe that you two are really from another dimen...” She started but stopped short as I took off my helmet and set it on her kitchen table.

“Damn it is hot in that helmet ... and the suit.” I said.

“Jo ... Joshua Timothy Swartz? How is that even possible?” Tabitha asked. “You died!?!”

“Like I said. We’re not role playing.” I said as Heather took off her helmet.

“Heather? No, you can’t be. You look healthy. The Heather I know is a strung out crack whore.” Tabitha said as Heather took off her helmet and set it next to mine.

I sat down in a chair facing her, next to her.

“Yes, Tabitha. It’s us. Well a different us, but it’s us.” I said.

“If you’re really Joshua ... tell me ... cause you should know ... what was in the note you had written that day?” Tabitha asked.

I leaned into her ear.

“My dearest Tabitha. I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been. I couldn’t see how you felt this entire time. It took a real kick in the ass from the one person who knows me as well as you, my twin, to get me to say this. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?” I said softly in her ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.