SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

That night, I had the dream again, but this time, the woman’s back wasn’t to me. She was riding me so that I had a full view of her body, though I couldn’t make out her face. Her body was pale, innie belly button, she was athletically built, Small breasts, maybe an A cup or a small b cup with small areolas no bigger than a quarter and nipples, fully shaven and swollen pussy, and the way it sat on my cock almost made me think I was her first. I didn’t hear her say anything as she slowly rode my cock, she just had labored breathing. Before I could do anything, the dream had faded. I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I was on my back with Heather snuggled into my chest, and her left hand on my morning wood. She was sleepily stroking it.

“Mmmm ... Do we have to get up?” Heather asked.

“Yeah, we have to get ready for our guests,” I said.

Heather’s eyes opened.

“That’s right, I invited Jesse over. Who did you invite?” She asked.

“Nate and his older brother,” I said.

“Nate? You mean Nathan? Okay.” She said looking at me a bit puzzled.

“You seem a bit puzzled,” I said.

“Well, I get why you invited Nathan. He’s a good friend.” Heather said. “But his older brother?”

“What do you know about Nathan?” I asked.

“Not much. Keeps to himself.” Heather said.

“Except for me,” I said.

“Yeah, he’s always hung around you,” Heather said.

“Nathan has a couple of secrets you need to know,” I said.

“And they are?” Heather asked.

“First, he’s in an incestuous relationship with his older brother,” I said.

“Oh neat, so we can make out in front of him without a thought,” Heather said.

“Yeah, the second thing is, he’s not a He,” I said.

“So what? Nathan cross-dresses?” Heather asked.

“No...” I said, elongating the letter o.

“Then what?” Heather asked.

“Nathan’s a hermaphrodite,” I said.

“OH!” Heather said. “That’s so cool!”

“I know. Now Nathan prefers the male pronouns, keep that in mind. However, Nathan has always wanted to be physical with a guy in a way different from the way his brother does it.” I pointed out.

“How so?” Heather asked.

“Nathan’s brother only sucks dick and only fucks ass,” I said rather bluntly.

“Oh, so Nathan wants to get his pussy fucked,” Heather said.

“He wants his brother to see that there’s more than just a cock and ass, he wants his brother to enjoy all of his body,” I said.

“Ah. So his brother has been ignoring his feminine half.” Heather said.

“Right,” I said. “I had hoped that we could have a sit-down and get Nathan to talk to his brother before their relationship turns sour and dies.”

“But what if the relationship dies from the talk?” Heather asked.

“If it’s love, it shouldn’t. And if Scott understands that, He’ll make sure that Nathan is happy by the end of the day.” I pointed out. “It may not be easy for him one way or another, but I look at it this way, if I was in a similar situation, I’d want you happy with someone else if I couldn’t be the guy you wanted,” I added.

Heather gave me a kiss.

“You’re so sweet.” She said as she slowly rose up and repositioned herself.

She slowly had gotten on top of me and slid my morning wood inside her hot and wet pussy.

“You’re pretty wet. Did all this get you all worked up?” I asked.

“The thought of watching Nathan’s pussy getting pounded for the first time got me worked up. I’d love to watch.” Heather said.

She sat up, causing the top sheet to fall around my knees. She put her legs under her and began bouncing on my cock, reminding me of the dream. It hadn’t been Heather in my dream. Heather’s skin was tan, and her breasts were bigger. I reached up and cupped her tits.

“You know, you’re stunning when you ride my cock like this,” I said.

Heather blushed as she continued riding my cock.

“You’re sweet.” She said.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt her pussy clench down as it convulsed. After she broke the kiss she sat back up.

“Now, should I keep going until you get off? Or did you want to still get cleaned up and ready?” She asked.

“No, I’d better get up and showered,” I said.

She pulled herself off my cock which was now coated in her thick cum.

“Okay, I’ll get showered after we eat. I’ll go make breakfast.” She said.

She climbed off the bed and headed out of the room. I had to admit, it was nice waking up next to her. I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I got showered and shaved and brushed my teeth before emerging. I opted to stay naked until after breakfast. I made my way to the table and sat down as Heather started plating up breakfast. She brought my plate out with a cup of coffee and the small bottle. She was only wearing an apron, which covered her tits and pussy from the front.

“Becky told me you need to take a dose every day,” Heather said as she set the plate in front of me.

She went back and got her plate along with her cup of coffee and sat down opposite me. I took the bottle and added the dose to my coffee per usual and began eating, drinking the coffee in sips along the way, and by the end of the meal, my cock was half erect. I hadn’t finished all of my coffee yet.

“You mind getting that?” I asked, without thinking twice about the situation.

“But I’m pretty much naked.” Heather protested.

“If it’s Nathan and his brother, I’m pretty sure his brother is gay, and Nathan said he doesn’t get aroused by girls.” I pointed out. “As for Jesse, she’s seen you naked.”

“Not exactly the point, but I guess you’re right.” Heather sighed as she got up.

I watched her as she walked to the door and opened it. She invited our first guests in and closed the door behind them.

“Hi, I’m Heather, Joshua’s twin sister.” She said to Scott.

“You two seem comfortable around each other.” Scott laughed.

“Oh even before he and I got into a relationship, I would wear very little around just to tease him,” Heather admitted.

I finished my coffee and stood up. I turned towards them, still naked making Nathan blush brightly. I walked over to them.

“Holy crap, you’re big!” Nathan said, keeping his eyes on my cock.

“Oh come on, you’ve been to my practices and training for swimming,” I said before giving him a hug.

As I broke the hug, he reached down and wrapped his hand around my partially erect cock.

“Are you ... is this always like this?” He asked.

“No, actually. It started after I took this new medicine Becky got me to increase my virility. One of the side effects is arousal, but it’s lessened if I mix the medicine with coffee.” I said.

“That might actually be stopping the medicine from working.” Scott pointed out.

He had a point. I made a mental note to take it with a different drink from now on.

“Good point, but let’s get down to business,” I said offering them a seat on the couch.

Nathan reluctantly let go of my cock before he and his brother took a seat on my couch. I took a seat in the recliner next to the couch and Heather grabbed the desk chair to join us.

Nathan was wearing white shorts and a white t-shirt with the phrase “Power is Power” across it. Scott was wearing a red t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

“I hope our nudity isn’t going to be a distraction,” I said. “If it is, Heather and I can get dressed.”

“Only slight for me,” Scott said. “It’s been a good few years since I was in the same room with a naked woman and another naked guy.”

“I have to admit, I’m getting turned on by both of you. I honestly want to have Josh pounding me while I fuck Heather.” Nathan admitted.

“I thought you weren’t into girls,” Heather said.

“Normally No, or at least my cousin didn’t do anything for me, but Heather, I’ve sort of known you as long as I’ve known Josh, and I’ve always had a thing for you,” Nathan said. “You’re both very attractive.”

“Thank you.” We said together.

“I’ll add to that thought as well. Joshua, I’d love to enjoy your cock. Heather, seeing you like that is even getting me aroused.” Scott said.

“Really? I thought you were only into guys.” Heather said.

“No, I’m bisexual. It’s just been a long time since I was with a girl.” Scott explained.

Nathan gave him a shocked look.

“Then why won’t you enjoy my body?” He asked.

“I do,” Scott said.

“No, you enjoy fucking my ass or sucking my cock,” Nathan said standing up and turning towards him. “You’ve never touched my tits or my pussy!”

Nathan grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it off and tossed it to the ground, revealing a white sports bra that hid his tits well. It wasn’t on for long either as he pulled it off, revealing tits that were similar to Heathers. Nathan had b-cup tits, with larger areolas. His nipples were shriveled down but still not a bad size. I was stunned. I didn’t expect this outburst from Nathan.

“Why don’t you want to enjoy me fully?” Nathan asked almost crying.

“Because I can’t.” His brother said in a low tone.

“CAN’T? MORE LIKE WON’T!” Nathan yelled. “I’M PRETTY SURE JOSH WOULDN’T TURN DOWN FUCKING ME!”

“No, I wouldn’t, Nathan. You’re one of my best friends, but you need to calm down, this isn’t about me. This is about your brother’s reasoning behind not going any further than ass play.” I said calmly.

Nathan stripped off his shorts, revealing his erect cock and tossed them to the ground. Fully erect, Nathan had to be about four or five inches long. His cock was thinner than mine, but no pencil dick. He grabbed his brother’s hand and forced Scott to run his fingers across his outer lips. My cock throbbed, triggered to a full erection from the smell of Nathan’s arousal.

“You’ve made me this wet easily every time we’ve even come close to making love, and you still won’t fuck my pussy. So why?” Nathan asked, holding back his tears.

“I told you I can’t,” Scott said.

“Why not?” Nathan asked as he started to cry. “FUCKING TELL ME!”

“BECAUSE IF I MADE LOVE TO YOU THE WAY YOU WANTED, I DON’T KNOW IF I COULD STOP ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU FROM GETTING KNOCKED UP!” Scott blurted out.

“Pregnancy? That’s what you’re worried about?” Heather asked walking over to them.

She got Nathan to sit down.

“Yeah. The last girl I was with before Nathan started got pregnant. She had a miscarriage, which was a good thing because she was a total skank.” Scott explained as Heather kneeled down in front of them. “I can’t risk getting you knocked up. You’re a hermaphrodite, and we don’t know if you can even have kids, but we can’t get you tested on the premise that You and I are sleeping together ... and if we decided to do it, and even if I used a condom, there’s a chance. Even a slight one, that you could get knocked up. Not everyone knows your condition. Josh, and his family, yeah they know, and they’re cool with it, but what about others. I don’t want you treated badly at school cause you’re different.” Scott sobbed. “You already have a tough time hiding it.”

“So why not stop hiding it? My friends would be supportive. Joshua’s too.” Heather pointed out.

“But I barely know them,” Nathan said.

“That doesn’t matter. You didn’t have a say in the way you are. You were born this way. And your body is breathtaking. Scott is lucky to have you.” I said.

Nathan blushed.

“I can call them all over right now, and we can come clean about all of this. None of them would have an issue with it, I can guarantee that.” Heather added.

“Really?” Scott asked.

“Really,” I said. “If they did, they wouldn’t be friends of mine.”

“Okay, so that fixes that. I’m willing to stop hiding if I’ve got even you two supporting me, so what do you say, Scott? Do you want to grab a condom and take my virginity?” Nathan asked.

“Right now? In front of them?” Scott asked.

This time it was Scott’s turn to blush.

“Yeah. Why not? I mean, Josh has been my best friend forever. He’s known what I was since we were ten and my period first hit.” Nathan said. “Like I said before, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t turn down the chance at fucking me.”

Scott stared at his brother then turned to me.

“Would you guys mind if we put a bow on this here?” Scott asked. “And I hate to ask but do you have any condoms?”

Heather answered it by walking over to Scott and undoing his button on his pants. She pulled out his semi hard cock and marveled at it.

“Hope you don’t mind.” She said to Nathan before plunging it into her mouth.

“You’ve got your answer, and I think I have some condoms,” I said as I started to get up.

Nathan got up with me as Heather was blowing Scott, and followed me into the bedroom.

“Listen, I’m sorry for putting this all on the two of you,” Nathan said.

“Nathan, my girlfriend is out there blowing your boyfriend. I think I’m cool with it.” I said as I headed to my sock drawer and opened it.

I pulled out a few condoms and turned back towards him. I stopped in front of him and took a moment to check him out. Besides a little hair on his cock, his body was very similar to Heather’s body.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this step though? I mean losing your virginity?” I asked.

“One way or another I was planning on losing it today,” Nathan said. “I knew you wouldn’t turn me down if I asked you to do it.”

“No, I wouldn’t,” I said. “But that’s because you’re one of my best friends. And if it was eating at you that much, I couldn’t let you suffer.”

“Thanks.” He said, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. “Now did you want me to get you off before losing my virginity?” I asked.

“Nah, Heather will probably have that covered,” I said as I handed him the condoms.

He took the condoms and we walked out to the living room. Heather pulled Scott’s cock out of her mouth.

“Holy shit, I’m about to burst,” Scott said.

“That was fast,” Nathan said. “You’ve never been that ready that fast.”

“She’s really good at giving head.” I pointed out as I wrapped my arms around Nathan’s waist.

“But I want to cum at the same time as you.” Nathan protested.

“I can help with that,” I said.

“Really?” Nathan asked.

“If it’s alright with Scott, I’ll be happy to eat you out,” I said.

“Be my guest,” Scott said.

“Hey! No fair!” Heather said. “I wanted to suck him too.” She protested.

“You ... you do?” Nathan said in disbelief.

“Sure,” Heather said with a giggle.

She crawled over to him and practically inhaled his cock as I moved my hands onto his hips. As Heather began sucking his cock, I slowly moved my right hand down behind him and between his legs to his pussy. I gently stroked it as she continued. Nathan let out a loud moan from the pleasure he was receiving. Scott was slowly jerking his own cock as he watched his hermaphrodite sibling being worked over a bit. I spread Nathan’s pussy lips apart with my index and ring finger and slowly inserted my middle finger into his tight snatch. As I put my left hand on his left tit and began massaging it, he turned his head.

“I’ve never felt anything like this, it’s overwhelming.” He cooed as I slowly began thrusting my finger in and out of him.

“Just warn us when you’re getting close,” I whispered.

“I don’t know if I can last long though,” Nathan said.

“You don’t have to hold out,” I said.

“HEATHER, STOP.” He warned.

Heather stopped and pulled her mouth off his cock, as I slowly removed my hands. I didn’t want to push him over the edge. Scott quickly removed his pants the rest of the way. Nathan rushed over to the couch.

“Scott. I’m not going to lie. I want to feel you cum inside my pussy on our first time.” Nathan said. “But if you’re still unsure.”

“Nate, if you want this, I can’t tell you no. Not anymore. Mom and Dad have already accepted what we’re doing and they understand. So if you want to do this unprotected; I’m willing.” Scott told Nathan.

The two of them shared a passionate kiss as Nathan took his brother’s cock, and positioned it at his opening. Nathan lowered himself onto it, impaling himself and taking his virginity. Once Scott was fully situated inside Nathan, Nathan only took a moment or two to get used to it, bounced once and then they both let out a satisfied groan. Scott had cum inside Nathan, and Nathan’s cock convulsed, shooting his seed onto his brother’s chest. There was a light knock on the door and Heather got up. She went to the door, and pulled Jesse inside quickly and closed it.

“You just missed watching all the fun,” Heather said.

Jesse looked Heather up and down, seeing that she was wearing nothing but her apron.

“You’re ... naked ... mostly.” Jesse said looking at Heather.

Jesse then looked over to me. She had bit her lower lip as she had looked at me. Then she looked at the two on the couch. Her eyes went wide as she realized who the girl was on top.

“Nathan?” Jesse said. “You’re a? Wait ... both? A hermaphrodite?”

“Yeah,” Nathan said. “And this is my boyfriend and older brother Scott.”

“Oh wow. That’s a lot to take in.” Jesse said sitting down in the recliner.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I walk into your house, Nathan turns out to be a hermaphrodite who just had sex with its brother, Heather is naked, and from the drool on her chin, had been sucking dick, your dick is dry but your fingers are wet, so I’m guessing it was you two getting them ready, and oh yeah you’re naked too, but with the biggest cock I’ve seen,” Jesse said. “I’m just trying to process it all.”

“Okay, I’ll go get dressed, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable,” I said.

I left the room, headed for my bedroom. I entered my bedroom and headed for the dresser as I heard the door close behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Jesse standing there biting her lower lip. I turned towards her. Jessica Monica Talberi was her full name. She was our age and had short blonde hair with green eyes. She was a couple inches shorter than Heather and I and had a more plump body. Now, she wasn’t exactly overweight ... not really, she just had a more curvy figure than Heather. She was dressed in a large t-shirt that hung off her tits and went down to just above her knees. I turned back to my dresser and grabbed my cock rings. Now was as good as time as any to have them on standby.

“Listen, I didn’t mean for you to rush off like that,” Jesse said.

“No, but I understand how that can all be a bit overwhelming. You just walked in on basically a scene out of a porno.” I said as I started searching for a pair of shorts in my dresser.

“It was a bit overwhelming, and seeing you in the fray was a little unnerving. I understand that you were just helping a friend. I mean Nathan and you have been close since you were little.” Jesse said. “Kind of the way Heather and I have been.”

“Are you saying you’d want Heather to get you ready to lose your virginity?” I asked without turning around.

“You know that isn’t fair,” Jesse said in a low tone.

“What isn’t?” I asked, being oblivious as I often had been at that age.

“I’ve been spoon fed all of that stuff about staying a virgin until I was married, and only sleeping with my husband and all that kind of thing thru church,” Jesse said. “I don’t even believe in the stories in the bible. I only go because I’m forced to by my parents.” She added. “And here I am, standing in a room with a naked guy, one that I’m attracted to. He’s got a mega boner, and if I were to do anything ... ANYTHING ... I would either be a tease, or be a slut, or a harlot, or whatever they call girls like me who fuck before marriage.” She said starting to cry.

I stopped digging thru the dresser and turned towards her as she sat down on my bed and put her face in her hands. I put my cock rings on before walking over and sitting down next to her.

“Listen, you just admitted you liked me right?” I asked as she cried next to me.

She pulled her face from her hands and wiped her tears before nodding.

“So ... my opinion matters?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said.

“And do you think that Heather is a slut? Or Easy? Or a Harlot?” I asked.

“No, but how many times has she had sex?” Jesse asked.

“Let’s ask,” I said.

I called out to Heather who was happy to enter the room, still in her apron, which barely hid the wetness on her legs. She had been watching Nate and Scott go at it, and it showed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.