SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I awoke alone in bed. At first, I didn’t remember why I should think twice about this, but then I realized that Rachel had laid down with me yesterday around lunch. Had I slept all that time? It was morning now, so I must have slept all that time, and that dream, I could remember it better now. I pulled off my covers, and sat up on my bed, swinging my legs over the bed. I looked down at my naked body. My cock felt dried and crusty from last nights’ fun. I stood up and stretched before turning towards the door, which was open. I puzzled about it for a moment before walking out and heading straight towards the bathroom. I got into the bathroom and went through my normal routine of cleaning myself up, but for some reason, after the shower, I felt like someone had turned off the AC in the house. I wrapped a towel around my waist and began walking down the hall. I was almost immediately stopped by Becky as she came out of her room. She was in a white bikini, dripping in sweat, not enough so to make it transparent, but enough so that her sweat beaded up and rolled down her body as if she had just gotten out of the shower. She stood in front of me, her hair was tied into a pony tail and if it wasn’t for her glasses, and her placement of her freckles I wouldn’t be able to tell her apart from Rachel. She pressed her body against mine and looked me in the eyes. I have to admit, that feeling her against me like that, it was very arousing. She pulled me into a passionate kiss, our first kiss, and showed me in the way she kissed me exactly how she felt. I returned the kiss with as much passion as I could.

When we broke the kiss, she bit her lower lip as she looked into my eyes.

“I ... uh...” I started to say.

“Listen, I’d love to let you fuck my brains out right now, but there are two issues. One, it’s way too hot in here. And two, Heather needs you more.” Becky said.

“Okay, why is it so hot?” I asked.

“Air-conditioning bit the dust this morning. Repair man will be here just after lunch time.” Becky explained. “With Rachel out doing some last minute shopping and Mom at work, that leaves you to take care of your twin sister...” She added.

“So, that’s the only thing stopping you? Are you sure you want me at all.” I asked with a smirk.

“You’re such a dork,” Becky said as she slapped my chest. “Fine, you want proof?” She asked.

Before I could say a word, Becky dropped to her knees and opened my towel, revealing my flaccid cock. She took it into her mouth and began licking and sucking at it, as she pumped it with her hand. She pulled back a bit from it but continued to stroke me.

“You know, I always wanted your cock to be the first I sucked, and now, it has been. I’ve always fantasized about how we would first make love, and now we’re going to. It’s like a dream.” She explained before plunging my cock back into her hot and wet mouth, going back to work on it.

I let my towel drop to the floor as she continued. The feeling was wonderful, and for a brief moment, I wondered. I wondered if she was telling me the truth about being the first cock she’s sucked. She had a lot of skill and almost had me fully erect already. She drove it into her mouth, pulled it out again, then plunged it all the way into her mouth, swallowing and deep throating it. She just held it there as it throbbed in her mouth. She pulled it out again, now at full mass. She stared at it in awe as her spit and throat juices drooled down it.

“Beautiful.” She said as she kept her eyes glued to it. “It’s so big and thick.” She said softly as she gently ran her hand up and down the shaft. “It seems almost a waste to let this erection go without getting it inside me, but...” She said as she massaged my balls with her free hand.

“Well, we could enjoy a quick session...” I started.

“Uh, un. No way.” She said standing up and letting go of me.

She pressed her body against mine again, trapping my cock between us.

“We are not having sex when Heather is sick, and it’s hotter than hell in this house. When we do make love, it’ll be in a nice cool bedroom, and we will not be done for hours. Understand?” She said forcefully.

“Yes, Ma’am.” I gulped.

“Good, now pick up your towel, and go into Heather’s room and keep her company, and if you’re smart, you’ll find a way to stay ready for me until after either she feels better, or someone else gets home,” Becky said.

With that, she gave me a quick peck on the lips and stepped back again.

“Besides, I’m sure I’ll be staying ready for you.” She said with a smile. “So it’ll be worth the wait.”

I watched as she took my hand and slid it down the front of her bikini bottom to feel how wet her pussy was. She was soaking. I don’t mean it was just her outer lips that were wet, I’m saying her entire bikini bottom was wet with her pussy juices. It felt like she had cum just from the little work she had done on me. I looked back into her eyes.

“Did you cum? From just giving me a little head?” I asked.

“No, I squirted from giving you a little head.” She said. “It was so arousing to finally have your magnificent cock in my mouth.”

I removed my hand and I kneeled down, so I was facing her pussy. I moved her bikini out of the way to expose her freshly shaven pussy lips. They were puffy and the smell of her arousal was overwhelming. I couldn’t help myself. In no time at all, her pussy lips were spread and I was licking and sucking at her lips and clit for all it was worth. Her hand shot down to the back of my head. She began running her fingers thru my hair and holding my head against her pussy. She let out soft gasps and moans as I ate her pussy. It didn’t take long at all for her to start bucking her hips against my face, and I began tasting her juices as she squirted into my mouth while she screamed out from the intensity of it all. After her orgasm began to subside she pulled herself away and dropped to her knees to be face to face with me.

“I never thought ... I mean ... I don’t think I’ve ... Joshua, that was wonderful.” She whispered.

She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

“That was exactly why I want to wait until we can be alone. Joshua, when you made me cum, I saw fireworks and stars. It was amazing.” Becky sighed.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes. It was like I had always imagined.” Becky cooed at me.

I had a feeling that I now had her in the palm of my hand if I wanted to fuck her here in the hall, I could have it. So I decided to go for it.

“Well, if we’re going to make it all fireworks and stars, You’ll need a shower, shave, you know the normal stuff to be cleaned up. I’ll go keep an eye on Heather or keep her company or whatever she needs. When someone gets back we’ll spend the evening together and make a real attempt at sort of a date, then we’ll have our fun.” I told her.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yeah, you told Rachel that you were interested in a real relationship with me too, right?” I asked.

“Oh my god! Thank you Josh-y!” She squealed.

She pretty much jumped into my arms and showered my face with kisses before getting to her feet and rushing into her room. I stood up after her door closed and picked up my towel. I wiped my face and cock of her remaining juices and turned towards Heather’s room. I opened her door and stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Heather was lying under the covers of her bed, watching TV. She turned her head to look at me.

“Oh wow, not only do I get a visitor, but he’s naked and has a full erection for me.” She giggled.

“Feeling any better?” I asked.

“Well, now I’m sopping wet. I mean I was wet before thinking about last night, but you had to come into the room and have an erection.” She said with another giggle.

“Is there a problem with that?” I asked with a smirk.

“Nothing that can’t be fixed easily.” She said. “Come sit on the bed.” She added sitting up.

The covers hugged her chest, they were lightweight and interchanged lines of baby blue and sky blue. Her hair was down, tousled a bit due to laying on her bed. I made no attempt to hide my body as I walked over to her bed. I chose a spot in the center of the edge of the bed facing the television and sat down. I turned my head to look at her, only to be given a very passionate kiss and before I could respond or blink, I was on my back, and she was on top of me. She sat up, spread her pussy with her pointer and middle finger of her right hand, and used her other hand to position me at her entrance before slowly sliding me inside her tight pussy. She let out a moan as my cock pressed up against her cervix. She leaned in for another passionate kiss. We made out for a few minutes before she broke the kiss.

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed having you inside me like this.” She cooed. “We definitely need to do this more, as long as we can keep it from...” She started.

She stopped suddenly and sat up. It wasn’t just to allow me a view of her body but to think. She crossed her arms across her chest.

“God, I think I was really out of it last night. I mean I remember getting eaten out by Becky, then cumming so hard ... while Mom ... oh god, I think she caught Becky and I. Did she catch you and Rachel?” Heather asked.

“Well, yeah, she sort of did after we had finished,” I said.

“What do you mean? Sort of?” Heather asked.

“Well, you’re probably not going to believe this,” I said.

“What? Did she force you two into some sort of sexual acts? Or did she ground you?” Heather asked.

“More sort of the first one. Except it was really just her and me, and it wasn’t really forced.” I admitted.

“So what exactly happened?” Heather asked.

“Well, while you and Becky were enjoying each other, Rachel and I were doing the same. When we went into my room, we made love.” I explained.

“Okay, well I figured that much. Becky and Rachel have been romantically interested in you since way back.” Heather said. “So what happened after?” She asked.

“Well...” I said as Heather laid back down on me. “Mom walked in, and we thought we were in trouble, but she told us to calm down, that you had woken her, then she climbed on top of me, and started riding me.”

“Wait, you had sex with Mom?” Heather said, a bit in disbelief.

“Yeah, we had sex,” I confirmed.

I felt Heather’s pussy tighten around my cock. I was kind of surprised that she was getting even more turned on by the thought of me fucking our own mother.

“What happened next? Did you cum inside her? Is she on protection? Did she enjoy it?” Heather asked as she sat up and began bouncing on my cock.

“Oh yeah. I came inside her, about as much as I did inside you, and Rachel.” I said.

Her pussy tightened some more.

“She wanted me to,” I added.

Even more so...

“She wanted me to be the father of her next child,” I said.

Her pussy clamped down hard.

“I’M CUMING!” She screamed as her juices erupted, squirting all over me.

As she came, I felt myself getting towards the edge, and she had stopped bouncing. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her a little before slamming into her, pushing myself over the edge.

“I’m cumming!” I grunted.

My cock erupted inside her, spraying my seed deep into her unprotected womb.

“OH YES! JOSH-Y! FILL ME UP!” She screamed. “GIVE IT ALL TO ME!”

“Oh? Do you like that feeling? The feeling of my seed filling up your womb?” I asked.

“YES! OH GOD YES!” She screamed.

She was still squirting and we were at least a couple minutes in at this point.

“The feeling of filled by your twin’s seed? Possibly getting knocked up with his children?” I said softly.

She kissed me hard as she hit another surge in her orgasm.

“Yes. Oh god, please yes.” She half whispered and half whimpered. “Please let me have your children.”

She kissed me hard, not passionate, but mashed her lips against mine with such force. She pulled back from the kiss with tears running down her cheeks.

“You want to have my kids?” I asked.

Heather blushed and nodded.

“I just know you’re going to be absolutely glowing when you’re pregnant,” I said to her.

“Really?” She said.

Not only was her face in full blush but her chest as well now.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Well ... I ... um ... I don’t know what to say.” Heather said.

“Well, it won’t just be me who feels that way,” I added. “Becky, last night, proposed that we all get into a group relationship. Where we all vote if others would join, and we could all be romantic together.” I said, trying to convey the same idea that Becky had last night.

“Oh wow,” Heather said as she laid down on top of me. “You’re really letting a lot out in me too ... you must really like the idea of knocking me up.”

“I’d say you like the idea as well the way your orgasm was hitting while we were talking about it.” I pointed out.

Her pussy got impossibly tight as it milked my cock.

“I do have to say, having a child, knowing that I could be getting knocked up right now, it’s driving my orgasm even longer.” She cooed.

She laid down and snuggled into my chest as my cock throbbed inside her.

“So what do you think about the whole relationship idea?” I asked.

“It holds merit ... I mean, we’d have to limit the romantic stuff to private areas, but we could make it work.” Heather said.

“So is that a yes?” I asked.

“From me? Of course.” Heather said.

“Good,” I said with a smile. “We’ll probably sit down with the rest and hammer out the details later.”

“Of course. But for now, Let’s just snuggle and watch some trash TV.” Heather said, as she reached between her legs and slowly pulled my cock out of her.

My cock had finished pumping her full of my seed, but it was still hard. Heather rolled off me and pulled the covers free, covering the two of us up, before fixing the pillows and snuggling into me. The entire time we watched the TV, she kept her hand on my cock, slowly pumping it from time to time in order to keep me fully erect. About three or four shows in, Becky entered, dressed in a pair of tight shorts, and a t-shirt, with some grilled cheese and tomato soup for the three of us.

“Oh god, I’m starved,” Heather said sitting up and letting the covers fall down, exposing her upper body.

Becky handed her a plate.

“Heather about last night.” Becky started.

“We’ll talk about that after we eat,” Heather said.

Becky handed me a plate and I began eating. The three of us sat in silence, watching the TV as we ate. Towards the end of the meal, the doorbell rang. Becky jumped up, taking her plate with her and rushed out of the room. Heather and I finished our food. I stood up, freeing myself of the covers, and picked up my towel again. I wrapped it around my waist before picking up the dishes. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. I put the dishes in the sink, seeing that Becky had gone outside. I heard some banging overhead which was probably the Air-conditioning repair man fixing the AC. I made my way back into Heather’s room, to see her standing at her dresser.

“You should still be in bed.” I pointed out.

“Yeah, but I had to clean myself up and I needed to grab a shirt, or I was going to be freezing,” Heather said as she went thru one of her drawers.

She pulled out a long t-shirt and pulled it on over her head before fixing her hair.

“You know, if you keep cumming inside me that much, you really will knock me up. Are you really okay with that?” Heather asked as she turned to look at me.

I thought about this for a moment, only a moment. I could’ve already knocked her, Rachel, Mom or even Caitlin up. I could already be a father and just not know it yet.

“I’m not going to tell you that I’m not scared. That’d be insane. But becoming a father? Yeah, I like that idea. I like it a lot.” I said. “And all of you, who know me so well, who love me so passionately, I’m honored that each of you would even consider being with me like that,” I added.

Heather walked over to me.

“You know, you’re very sweet,” Heather said.

“I have to tell you, Heather. I’ve been with Caitlin too.” I said.

“Really? How’d that happen?” She asked with a smirk.

“You already knew?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, Cait is one of my best friends. You think she didn’t call and tell me all about it?” She said with a giggle.

Heather leaned over to her night stand, by the foot of her bed, and grabbed a baby wipe. She handed it to me.

“You may want to clean yourself up. I was kind of messy.” She said.

I removed my towel, revealing my still hardened, for the most part, cock. She looked down at it, marveling at it, and licked her lips. As I started to move to clean myself up, Heather dropped to her knees and snatched the baby wipe from my hand. She started licking my groin and legs at first, cleaning up our combined juices. She then moved to my balls, slowly and gently licking and sucking them clean. Finally, she moved onto my cock starting at the shaft and moving to the head only after I was fully erect again and she felt it was clean. She then cleaned her saliva off with the baby wipe. When she was done she looked up at me with needing eyes. Wanting eyes. Lust filled eyes. My cock was throbbing again, wanting to be satiated. I reached out my hand to her, and helped her to her feet, keeping our eyes locked.

“Heather, you are so beautiful,” I said softly.

“I love you, Joshua.” She said softly.

“I love you too,” I replied.

We shared a brief kiss, soft, yet passionate.

“So why not Becky?” Heather asked. “I know you’ve been with Mom, with Rachel, and Caitlin, but you haven’t mentioned Becky. From the orgasmic scream I heard before you came in my room earlier, I know you two want each other, but you didn’t mention making love ... and the way she looked at lunch ... it’s like she was holding back tackling you and doing what I just did to you before lunch.”

“Well, I sort of passed out until this Morning after Mom ... I came so hard inside Mom and inside Rachel without being able to recover, I couldn’t help it.” I explained. “This morning, she caught me out of the shower, and we made out a little. Then she sucked my cock until it was like this, then after seeing how she had cum just from getting me hard...” I added.

“Wait, she came just from giving you a little head? I mean did you even cum in her mouth?” Heather asked.

“No, I didn’t cum until I was inside you,” I said. “And she didn’t just cum, she squirted enough to soak her bikini,” I explained. “After seeing that, and smelling that, I ate her out until she squirted again.”

“Holy shit. And I thought I had it bad.” Heather said.

“And it was wonderful,” Becky said as we felt the air conditioning kicking on. “I’ve never had orgasms that powerful.”

I turned around as Heather leaned to the side to look at Becky.

“And you’re right. I do ‘have it bad’.” Becky explained. “You know I’ve wanted to be in a relationship with Josh-y since we were kids, but what you didn’t know is that I’ve been...” She started. “Wait, hold that thought.” She said.

She turned and left the room, and I caught a whiff of something, the smell of her arousal. She came back a few moments later, blushing.

“Wow, the AC guy just gave me his personal number,” Becky said.

“He was hitting on you?” I asked.

“A little,” Becky said.

“Now that the AC’s on, why don’t you two go spend some time together. I’m feeling better, and I think I’m going to take a bit of a nap.” Heather said pushing us out of her bedroom.

She closed the door behind us, leaving us alone.

“Well, I guess that settles it. So what do you want to...” I started to say only to have Becky’s lips slam against mine, as she threw her arms around me.

Her kiss wasn’t that passionate, but it was hard, like pressing her lips as hard against mine as she could. She broke the kiss after a few seconds.

“First, I want you to know, I have been waiting all day to be alone with you. So let’s enjoy it.” She said.

“Okay,” I said.

“Secondly, that AC guy has nothing on you. He’s not my type, and I tossed the number in the trash as soon as I was in the house.” Becky added.

I smiled at this.

“Thirdly, I’ve never had an orgasm that both satisfied me and made me want more until this morning.” Becky said, “And I had one like that twice in a row.” She added.

“Wow, I didn’t realize that I had that kind of effect on you,” I said.

“You’ve always had that effect on me.” Becky sighed. “Like I said, I’ve never had an orgasm like that. Never. Not with Mom, not with Rachel, and not on my own. I’ve used toys and loads of different methods of getting off, and it’s never been like that.” She said. “And I don’t want them to stop.” She said.

“Oh really?” I asked.

I wrapped my right arm around her waist before slipping my right hand down her shorts to her pussy. I could feel that her outer lips were already starting to get wet.

“Maybe I should just fuck your brains out right now then,” I said with a smirk.

“No.” She said and pushed me away, freeing herself from my grasp.

“No?” I asked.

“Listen, what I was trying to say earlier is that what you don’t know is that every time I’ve gotten off, I’ve been seeing you in sort of a vision, hovering over my body as if you were on your hands and knees over my body, masked in the glow of the light of the room. I want to feel that while you’re making love to me. Not just fucking, but making love, really making love.” She said.

“Alright, I think I get it,” I said.

“You do?” She asked.

I took her left hand in my right hand.

“Yes. You don’t want me to just fuck you, or for us to just have sex then do our own thing. You want me to be romantic, take you out on little dates, even if we can’t be close during them, and then make love after, right?” I asked.

“Oh my god, yes.” She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Good, so Heather’s satiated and resting. Let’s go out.” I said as I kept her hand in mine.

I pulled her into my room. I let go of her hand to walk over to the dresser and start getting dressed. I pulled out some shorts, baggy and red. I also pulled out a t-shirt.

“Wait? Where?” She asked as I started pulling on my clothing.

“How about that sandwich shop down the road. It’s small, quiet, and I happen to know one of the workers there, so if we want to sneak some kisses, they won’t say a word.” I said.

“Who works there that you know?” Becky asked.

“Nathan,” I said. “Trust me when I say he’s into some weird shit.”

“Like?” Becky asked.

“He’s into costumed sex ... like Super hero and super villain sex.” I said trying to play off all I knew. “And his boyfriend plays into those fantasies,” I added pulling on my shirt and grabbing my wallet.

“Really?” She asked with a smirk on her face.

“Yeah,” I said putting the wallet in my back pocket.

I looked over at her. She caught me catching the smirk and giggled.

“That’s an idea that I’ll keep in mind for later.” She said as I walked towards her.

I took her by the hand again and we walked to the front door, we put on our shoes, grabbed a house key, locked up and left, walking together. We made our way to the sandwich shop, talking about what we would do after, planning to eat, then double back and change for the beach, watching a romantic sunset together. By the time we reached the sandwich shop, Becky was hanging on my arm like she was my girlfriend. We entered the shop to see Nathan behind the counter. He was wearing a striped work shirt and an apron along with a paper hat, making him look like one of those old malt shop workers. He smiled when he spotted me. He was about my height, with short dark brown hair and had a few small pimples on his forehead. His nose was small, and he was slender from what someone could make out at first glance.

“Hey, Josh!” Nathan exclaimed.

“Hi, Nathan,” I said walking up to him as Becky looked around the shop.

The counter was about waist high but had a glass case with various sandwiches premade in it.

“Who’s this?” Nathan asked, motioning to Becky.

“I’m Becky,” Becky said as I took a quick look around.

The sandwich place was empty, except for us from what I could see.

“Becky? Huh?” Nathan said looking at the two of us as he read our body language.

“Wait for it,” I said.

“What?” Becky asked.

“Oh! I get it. That’s awesome! I didn’t know you were into that too, Josh!” Nathan said, pointing out that I was in an incestuous relationship.

“It just sort of happened,” I explained.

“Does Heather know?” Nathan asked.

“She’s in on it,” I said widening my eyes and raising my eyebrows.

He stared at my expression for a moment then realized how far I was in.

“Oh wow! The whole ... Well, good for you! So a date then? What’ll you two have?” He asked.

“Wait ... did he just figure it all out from the look you gave him?” Becky asked.

“Pretty much,” I said.

“Listen, Becky, we’ve never talked before, but your secret’s safe with me. My boyfriend is my older brother. My younger cousin, Tracy, and I had sex last week. She was the first and only woman I’ve ever been with, and well, though we both were able to finish, I’m not ... er ... she’s not my type.” Nathan explained.

“Oh,” Becky said.

She had gotten the idea. Or at least part of it. What Becky thought was Nathan had only been intimate with Tracy to prove to himself that he was gay, and not bisexual. He had no hang-ups about incest, and neither did his family. We ordered our sandwiches and paid. Nathan made them up pretty fast as his older brother walked in.

“Hey, Scott!” Nathan said giving his older brother a wink.

Scott was about 6 inches taller than Nathan and was built like a linebacker. His eyes were brown and his hair matched his eyes. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt.

“Hey, Nate,” Scott said in a deep voice in contrast to Nathan’s lighter one.

“This is Josh from school, and his sister Becky. They’re like us.” Nathan said.

“Oh neat!” Scott said.

He walked over to his younger sibling and the two shared a passionate kiss.

“Dammit, not in front of the customers,” Nathan said, slapping his chest.

“What? They know, so what’s the big deal?” Scott asked.

“They don’t know EVERYTHING,” Nathan said as he blushed.

Like I stated before, Becky had only gotten part of the idea, and the rest of the truth hit her square in the face as we both could smell an all too familiar smell from Nathan.

“Well, now I do!” Becky said with a smirk.

“No, you really don’t.” I corrected her.

“What? That Nathan’s a girl?” Becky asked looking at me.

“No...” I said with an upward inflection on the word as I looked back at her.

“I’m both,” Nathan explained.

“What?” Becky asked as she looked back at Nathan. “But I can’t really tell.” She pointed out.

“That’s the idea,” Nathan explained. “Yeah I have both sets of equipment, and I was easier to pass off as a boy when I was younger, so We went with that as a family, but now that I’m older...” Nathan started.

“Nathan wears baggy shirts for a reason,” Scott added. “But I wouldn’t have him any other way.”

“So, when you fuck...” Becky started to ask.

“Oh, I’m completely gay,” Scott said. “And Nathan’s a virgin when it comes to his pussy, but I love sucking him off, and putting it in his ass.”

“So what’s the plan? Surgery?” Becky asked.

“No, I love Nathan as he is ... Nathan is still free to fool around with other guys and girls, even if he doesn’t want time with the latter.” Scott said. “We’re in that kind of relationship. So how about you two?”

“Whole family,” Nathan told his brother.

“Father too?” Scott asked.

“Joshua doesn’t know his father,” Nathan explained.

“No, but incest has been in his family for a few generations!” A voice said at the door.

Becky and I turned around to see Dr. Nitty walk into the shop.

“I do have to say, it’s a surprise seeing you two here.” Dr. Nitty said to Joshua.

“Dr. Nitty! The usual?” Nathan asked.

“Yes, with a pickle on the side, if you don’t mind, my lovely young creature.” Dr. Nitty said as he fished out his cash to pay.

“So you come here often, Doc?” I asked.

“Every day.” Dr. Nitty said. “How can I resist? Best sandwiches around and a hot little hermaphrodite making them.”

Nathan stopped making his order and blushed. Scott smiled at this and walked past Nathan into the back. Nathan finished up the order before taking Dr. Nitty’s money.

“Thanks, Dr. Nitty, but I don’t think I’m that hot,” Nathan said.

“Why not?” Becky asked.

“Scott refuses to use my pussy to get off or play with my tits. He loves my ass and my cock, but sometimes I want more and he’s just not willing to give it.” Nathan said quietly.

“Have you talked to him about it?” Becky asked.

“Not really,” Nathan admitted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.