SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We slowly made our way through the woods. To be fair, I was walking normally, but Cait, she wasn’t so lucky. She wasn’t used to walking around without proper footwear, and it was beginning to show fast.

“Ow!” She cried out.

I stopped and turned towards her. She had crouched down and was trying to rub her foot. I could easily make out her pussy, which was still as puffy as before, but it seemed like her legs near it were glistening. It was still only sprinkling, not a full downpour yet. I walked back to her. My cock was at full mast pressing against my shorts.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“I stepped on a rock, it felt like I may have cut my foot.” She said as she kept her eyes on her foot.

She looked up to see me tenting in my pants.

“Oh wow.” She said, marveling at my tent.

She reached out, almost if mesmerized and touched me through my shorts.

“This is from seeing me?” She asked, her eyes locked on my tent.

“Yeah, Sorry about that,” I said, blushing.

She grabbed the waistband of my shorts with her other hand and pulled my full-length cock free. She stared at it for a moment.

“Don’t be.” She said before plunging it into her mouth.

How could I possibly describe what she was doing at this point? Obviously, she was giving me a blowjob, but she was more experienced at it than Heather, and way more experienced than Sarah. I felt myself getting close in a few seconds.

“Oh, Cait! I don’t think I can hold it!” I moaned but then I felt her pinch off the base of my cock.

My cock throbbed as if it were cumming. She licked up and down the shaft a few times, then looked up at me and bit her lower lip.

“You know, I’ve always wanted to do that to you,” Cait said, keeping her firm grip on my base to keep me from cumming as my cock spasmed.

“Really?” I panted. “I had kind of hoped you’d let me get off though.”

“Oh, you will, in just a moment. I just hope those kids aren’t around anymore, cause I can’t hold it back.” Cait said, tugging me down to face her.

We shared a passionate kiss, as she pulled back, laying on the ground with her hand still on my cock.

“Put it in me.” She said, positioning me at her entrance.

“Just a moment,” I said, pulling away from her grasp.

She groaned at first, but then squealed as I bent over and began licking her pussy.

“Josh-y, I’m already so close, so why?” She asked.

I pulled back, savoring the flavor of her sex on my tongue.

“I wanted to taste you beforehand. I hope that’s not too much of a problem.” I said with a smirk.

“If you don’t put that cock inside me right now, I’ll cut it off, and use it as a dildo, you ass,” Cait said.

I repositioned myself again, and as soon as I got into position, she grabbed my cock and guided the head in between her pussy lips. She then wrapped her legs around me, forcing me all the way inside her, and let out a gasp followed by a moan. She grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled my face to just a few millimeters from hers.

“Josh, I want you to fuck me as hard and as fast as you can.” She growled at me.

I was shocked for a moment, and then I realized she was pent up. That’s why she had come to the pond, and why I had gone running. I was a bit pent up, I hadn’t been in the mood to masturbate, but a nice hard fuck was a good idea at this point. So without any more reluctance, I did as she asked, pounding my cock into her pussy, with both of us grunting, groaning, panting and moaning with each thrust. I’d like to say I had lasted for hours, or even days, that I fucked her until we were both cold, naked and sticky with our combined shame; but no, we were both done in less than five minutes, with her getting off first, and her juices spilling from her pussy onto my balls making me cum inside her. As my cock started to taper off, she looked into my eyes.

“You know, I love that feeling of your cock being inside me, but I need you to pull out.” She said.

“Oh fuck, I didn’t even think of that. I should’ve pulled out. I’m so sorry Cait, I just got caught up in the moment.” I said.

“No, I mean I need you to pull out of me now. If we stay here like this in the rain, we’re both going to get sick.” She giggled at me.

“Oh,” I said.

I felt like a complete jackass. She didn’t care that I had cum inside her. Obviously, looking back on it, she had either not given it much thought, or wanted me to. She gave a sigh as I pulled my still hard cock from her, and sat back so she could get up. I stuffed my cock inside my pants. She wiped off her ass as she stood up, and adjusted the hoodie. The rain started coming down harder now and was sure to leave us soaked if we stood around, so we took off, jogging, with me behind her and the two of us headed straight to my house.

We entered the house, almost completely soaked now, and headed straight for my room. I’m sure we elicited more than one strange look from my sisters as we passed them in the Living-room, but honestly, I wasn’t much in the mood for paying attention. Once we entered the room, and I closed the door, Caitlin immediately pulled off the soaked sweatshirt and tossed it to the ground. She just stood there next to my dresser with her back to me at first. I looked up and down her body as she looked over her shoulder back at me.

“Are ... are you just going to stand there and stare? Or are you going to get out of those wet clothes too?” She asked.

“Oh, I ... um...” I stammered.

To be honest, I was in awe. I had been crushing on her since as far back as I could remember, and now, though wet, here we both were and she was asking me to get naked. So, I took off my T-shirt, shorts, shoes and socks ... very quickly, before standing back up, still at full mast.

“Wow, you don’t calm down easily do you?” She asked, looking down at my cock, then back at my face.

I looked down at my pole, then back up at her.

“I guess not. Should we pick back up where we left off in the woods?” I asked.

“Listen, Josh, and trust me when I say this, I would love to fuck your brains out. I would love for the both of us to do the nasty until I was screaming and your sisters were banging down the door because they thought you were torturing me, but it’s not going to happen. You’re great, and if the situation were different, I’d be asking to be your girlfriend but...” She said.

“But?” I asked.

“I can’t. For now, it’s a one-time thing. If my Mom found out what we just did, or that we were dating, I’d be sent off to some year-round school in England until I was old enough to move out, then she’d throw me out.” Caitlin explained. “And you? You’d go mysteriously missing in the night, never to be heard from again. I don’t want that. I want an actual relationship with you, the kind where we date, get married, have a bunch of kids, and have a family. Okay?”

“So, what you’re saying is?” I asked.

“This never happened. My mom can’t find out. As far as she can know, I got caught in the rain while I was out training for track or something, I stopped by your house, and you lent me some clothing to get home in as mine were ... muddy and wet, and nasty.” She said. “Okay?”

“Yeah, I guess...” I said, looking down at my feet.

She turned towards me, not hiding her nudity.

“Listen, it’s gotta be this way for now. And who knows, if I can get her to loosen up, we may be hooking up sooner than you think. Okay?” She said.

I looked up at her.

“Okay.” I sighed.

“Good, now I need a towel.” She said.

I nodded before heading to my closet. I pulled out a couple beach towels and tossed one to her. She toweled herself off, and so did I. This was just my luck. We wanted to be together, but I knew Caitlin’s mom. She was a drill instructor in the army and before she had Caitlin’s older sister Kira, she was special ops. I had never met Caitlin’s father, and Caitlin had never met him either supposedly. She tossed the towel on my bed.

“Okay, so now I need some clothing,” Caitlin said.

“Okay,” I responded.

I went to my dresser and got her a black t-shirt, and a pair of shorts and tossed them to her. She pulled them on, fixed her hair and walked over to me.

“Just keep being yourself.” She said before kissing me gently on the lips. “Keep your head up, and don’t worry about it. I’m sure my Mom will come around.” She said before leaving my room.

I was dumbfounded. I mean, I understood her reasoning, and it was pretty sound for us, but there wasn’t much that I could do, and I felt sad about it. We could still be friends and all, but I wanted more when I had confessed to her in the woods. I slowly walked over to my door and closed it. I walked back to my dresser and began to finish toweling off as Rachel came into the room abruptly.

“Oh shit, I didn’t think...” She started to say.

I turned my head to look at her, realizing as she turned away that I was still naked and very much erect.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t expect you to be naked.” She said.

“It’s alright,” I said, sighing. “What’s up?”

“Well, I wanted to ask what happened between you and Caitlin. You two sort of rushed in here, then she rushed out.” Rachel asked, keeping her back to me.

“Nothing,” I said sadly.

“Really?” Rachel said, turning back to look at me.

“Nothing officially. And it has to stay that way. If we did do something and her Mom found out...” I continued.

“Oh, Josh-y, I’m sorry.” Rachel said as she walked over to me and hugged me. “This just isn’t your day is it?” She asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.