SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So I was thinking like I said last night, we shouldn’t put labels on this,” Heather said to me.

“Okay? Can I ask why not?” I asked before digging into my food.

“Because with how society is, there’s no chance of anyone looking at it as a normal relationship. We’d get hounded by people who were against it, and probably arrested.” Heather said. “Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to have a loving relationship where we can get married, have kids, the whole nine yards, but unless we can magically find a place that would accept us as we are, I don’t think it’s an option.”

“Were you serious when you said you’d openly let me fuck your friends?” I asked.

“Well, technically if we’re not in a relationship, I can’t object, same on your side ... but maybe we can both find one friend that wouldn’t mind taking the blame for us fooling around.” Heather said.

“So which of my friends would you let bang you?” I asked.

Heather laughed at this.

“None really.” Heather giggled. “But if you found one that was decently hung, and would promise to not only keep our secret but use protection ... I might be up for it.”

“I might know of one or two that fit that description. Let me look into it.” I said.

“Okay, Mr. Stud, who would you want? If you could fuck anyone.” Heather asked.

“I ... don’t want to say,” I said as I finished off what I was eating.

“Oh come on, I told you,” Heather said. “If you could fuck any of my friends, any of them, who would you fuck?”

“Okay. I’d fuck Sarah.” I said, lowering my head.

I was embarrassed. I thought Heather wouldn’t approve. Sarah had been one of my biggest crushes besides Tabitha. Tabitha had been the first girl I loved, lost in an accident before I could tell her what I actually felt. The year after Tabitha’s death, Sarah moved into town. Her body was a lot like Tabitha’s. Petite, athletic. Her mood was always happy. She was always smiling and was one of the popular girls right away. She had short brown hair and hazel eyes. Problem was ... Heather had a few issues with Sarah. It was more of that old drama bullshit between the two of them. If you know the type, you’re probably rolling your eyes at this, if not then you’ll find out.

“Sarah huh? I might be able to swing a hook up with her.” Heather said. “But I’m not sure if she’ll keep our secret. So she may not be girlfriend material.”

“Really? You don’t find it odd that I like her?” I asked.

“No, there are a lot of guys that like her,” Heather said.

“So you’re saying I shouldn’t?” I asked.

“Go get washed up, and give me ... maybe ... half an hour.” Heather said, dodging the question.

I wasn’t sure how Heather was going to swing this, but I knew she had a plan. I did as I was told. Took a nice hot shower, made sure I looked good in the mirror, did my hair, you know, normal stuff for a guy trying to impress a girl. I headed to my room and got on some swim trunks. I tried to prepare myself mentally for her, but I found myself a bit nervous. I came out of my room, clothed in swim trunks and a t-shirt, to hear them arguing. I peeked around the corner to watch.

“No, absolutely not!” Heather said. “I don’t care how much you can offer me, or what, I’m not hooking you up with my twin brother. I brought you over here to see if you wanted to patch up our friendship.”

“Listen, it’s not my fault that Nico wanted to date me over you when we were eleven. And it’s not like I slept with him okay? You need to get over yourself and not be such a bitch.” Sarah laughed.

“Oh and what about the cheerleading tryouts? You totally stabbed me in the back.” Heather said pointing her finger at Sarah.

“Oh come on, Your tits are way too big for our cheerleading team! Most of us are nearly flat!” Sarah said, putting her hands on her chest for emphasis. “We want the squad to stay uniform!”

Sarah honestly was starting to seem more and more like a bitch only concerned with herself and keeping her own status quo. I was quickly finding myself turned off, and though ... yeah, I liked the sight of her tight little body, I wanted to fuck her less and less. I stepped around the corner.

“Hey, what’s up in here? I heard some shouting.” I said nonchalantly.

“Oh hey, Josh-y.” Heather said in a tone like Sarah was in trouble now.

“I think I should be going,” Sarah said reaching for her backpack.

I stepped forward and took her by the arm as she started to move away. I spun her around and checked her out. She was wearing a tight little white bikini. Her nipples were easy to make out, as they poked thru the fabric and she had a little camel toe going on. Normally, this would have my cock at a raging hard-on, but my brain was telling my cock ‘You are not going in that. That is the definition of crazy.’

“Why don’t you stay?” I asked.

I had a thought. Maybe I could talk some sense into this girl. I mean she obviously wanted to date me right? So maybe I could get her to listen to some reason and stop treating people like they were second class citizens.

“Well, your sister...” Sarah started to say, standing back up normally.

“Don’t worry about her. I wanna talk to you, privately.” I said with a soft smile.

I let her arm go, and took her by the hand, and led her to my room, only stopping to give my sister a wink. I led her into my room and she took a few steps forwards as I closed the door behind us.

“You wanna tell me the real reason you came here?” I asked softly as she turned towards me. “I did overhear quite a bit.”

Sarah bit her lower lip as she looked me up and down.

“I was ... hoping ... that you might ... wanna date me. You know, be my boyfriend?” Sarah stuttered.

“You don’t sound too convincing.” I laughed.

“I’m serious!” Sarah said, insisting as if she were a little kid trying to make a point to a disbelieving adult.

“Well, I’m not convinced,” I said softly.

“Well, how can I convince you?” Sarah asked.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way,” I said as I offered her the door.

“Come on, Joshua! I’m serious! Tell me what I have to do.” She said.

“Oh? Is it that type of thing? How far are you willing to take this?” I asked, as I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

She swallowed hard. She walked over to me and got down on her knees before grabbing the waistband of my shorts, and reaching into them to grab my cock. She pulled it free and marveled at it. She bit her lower lip again, then before I could utter a word she plunged it into her mouth. After about 30 seconds she slowly removed it from her mouth and looked up to me.

“Was that good?” She asked.

“Was what good?” I asked.

“The blow job. Did I do it right?” She asked.

“No,” I said. “It’s also called sucking dick for a reason,” I explained.

“Oh, uh. This is sort of my first time doing anything like this.” She said. “I’m sorry.” She added. “You know, every guy I’ve dated so far has done it for the status. You know, dating the head cheerleader. They’ve never actually tried anything beyond kissing with me.”

I sort of felt bad, here she was, bearing her feelings for me, and the way she acted was just turning me off completely. It wouldn’t matter if she sucked that cock for hours, I doubted heavily that I’d get very hard. But, if I wanted her to take this into a new perspective, I couldn’t just throw her out after she failed to get me up, or just fuck her and leave her sitting there with my cum oozing from her. I had to make her see this in a light similar to mine. I had to make her think about what she was doing to others. But how could I get the point across? I needed more time to think it over, so I continued along.

“Don’t worry,” I said, giving her a smile. “We’ll take it slowly so you can learn,” I said softly.

“Okay!” She said cheerfully. “What do I do?”

“Take my cock into your mouth, and start by gently sucking on it.” I started.

She took my instruction and did as I said. She continued as I guided her on what to do and what not to do. Before long she was bobbing her head on my cock like a porn star, and my cock was slowly growing in size. Soon though, she pulled her mouth off of me and looked up at me. My cock wasn’t very hard. It was starting to rise, but it would take more. And she was trying to move this along so I would agree to date her.

“My mouth is getting tired.” She said.

“Okay,” I said as she stood up. “Then we move on, and see if you’re true to your word or not,” I added for good measure.

I moved in, kissing her softly, and she started to return the kisses as I forced her to turn her back towards my bed. She stopped and pulled from the kiss. She reached behind her first, and undid the strings to her top, letting it fall away. She then loosened her bottoms and dropped them to the floor. I stood in awe, probably the first guy to see her like this. Fully shaved, toned, flat body, with tan lines from excessive summer tanning. I stood there, taking it all in, and it hit me. I had my answer for how to get through to her, and not to hurt her feelings in the process.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.