The Knight and the Acolyte Book 9: Blossoming Danger
Chapter 3: Naughty Elements

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Naughty Elements - Angela's quest takes her into the dark woods of the Haunted Forest to reclaim the final piece of her ancestor's weapon. But seductive danger lurks in the forest's heart.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation   Violence  

Chaun – The Haunted Forest

“What is this green gunk?” Sophia asked, lifting her robe. “And why was it spewing it?”

“It had a cold?” I suggested, staring at the dead ... thing. It was a hideous beast, a brown, misshapen thing, leathery skin giving way to brown scales. It had five legs, three wings, and two mouths with mongrel teeth.

“Are you saying it sneezed on me?” Sophia gasped. “Eww.”

Angela wiped her sword clean on the beast’s hide. “One of the Biomancer failed creations.”

“I’m going to wash off my robe,” Sophia said. “I hope there’s not another one around.”

Xandra giggled as I strummed an ominous note on my lyre. Sophia gave me a hard look before vanishing into the brush, heading towards the sound of the Kemoh River. Angela sheathed her sword and followed her.

“Not one of his more inspired creations,” Thrak said, nudging what might have been a tentacle or a lump.

“I wasted a vial of cum on this thing,” snorted Faoril. “I think it suffocated on that green gunk, and it was a just a coincidence that it expired when Angela plunged her sword into its side.”

“Xera’s arrow took it in the eye,” I pointed out, stowing my lyre in its case. It seemed pointless to keep it out. “That might have dealt the mortal blow.”

The elf turned, naked as always. She was on her second day of heat, her cock dangling between her thighs. I was shocked Minx wasn’t on her knees sucking it right now or just impaling her pussy on it and having Xera carry her around the woods.

I leaned against the tree, my feet sore. After seven days of walking, six just to reach the forest, I had hoped my feet wouldn’t be sore after walking for half a day. But they were. I missed Maiden. She was a good mare. Placid. Kept me from having to use my feet.

Minx flipped a dagger in her hand, a bored look on her face. She had been moody for the entire walk. It was drudgery crossing the Vyman Plain. It was all the same. Grass, grass, and more grass. When I wrote my epic song about our quest, I would gloss over that part of the journey.

“How long is she going to be?” Minx groaned. “We’re going to be a month walking through this forest if she keeps having to clean herself.”

“It’s the first time,” Xera said. “And we won’t be a more than a week.”

Minx threw her dagger. It stuck into a tree, the blade wiggling. She stomped over and ripped it out. “I have to pass water.”

As Minx stalked off into the woods, I realized my bladder was full. I gave my wife a smile. “Be right back.”

“Don’t get sneezed on,” she smiled, her hands clutched behind her back as she swayed her hips. She reminded me of Minx down to the mischievous grin.

I frowned at her then headed off into the brush.

The Haunted Forest was dark away from the river. The trees formed a thick canopy that strangled out the sun. The choking brush by the river faded away to bare dirt wrinkled by tree roots. The dark tree trunks slowly vanished into a dark haze. It was eerie. There were no birds singing in the trees. No animals scampering. Just the rustle of the branches and the distant babble of the river. I could be alone right now, one of the Biomancer’s foul things watching me.

Not that we had much to worry about. We killed the Minotaur. Well, the others killed the Minotaur. I only gave an assist. Support. But that was important. So what could foul creation of the Biomancer or the packs of werewolves roaming the woods do to us?

I groaned as I finished relieving my bladder. A twig snapped. My heart beat faster.

Wind whipped about my cock.

In a flash, a breeze caressed the tip of my dick in a way I had never felt. A surge of pleasure shot through my body. I groaned, leaning against the tree, my eyes searching for the source of the twig snap. For the unnatural wind. Was it another creature of the Biomancer?

I groaned. The wind almost sucked at my dick, like it had come alive to give me a blowjob. My cock hardened to its full girth, aching beneath the wind’s sucking. It was such a different experience. No warm, wet mouth, nor flailing tongue caressed my cock. But the pressure was there mixed with strange gusts that teased of the sensitive crown. My fingers clenched against the tree.

What was causing it? A monster? Something with the power to control the air?

A giggle echoed through the woods. Something mischievous. My eyes darted around as the pressure swelled in my balls. The sucking air bobbed up and down my cock, taking more and more of my shaft, engulfing every inch of it before sliding back up it. The pressure was so much. Precum leaked out, smeared about my shaft and crown by the wind, adding an exciting thrill to it.

It was indescribable.

“Who’s doing this?” I groaned, my head snapping back and forth.

A flash of sky-blue peeking out from behind a tree. More giggles. Another flash of cloth—a swaying hip in a skirt.

“Xandra?” I groaned. “Are you blowing me with an air elemental?”

“Yes,” she answered, leaning her head out around the tree, her delicate face covered by a broad smile. “Do you like it?”

“Yes,” I groaned, shocked. She had opened up so much about her sexuality. “When did you come up with this idea?”

“A few days ago,” she said, her fingers stroking the air totem she held in her hands, puppeteering the air elemental bobbing on my cock. “This is fun. I can almost feel the elemental. It’s like I’m giving you the blowjob.”

“It’s a lot different than one of your blowjobs.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yes!” I grinned at my wife. “You are such a naughty songbird.”

She beamed at me, her fingers stroking the totem. The air elemental sucked harder.


Xandra

My pussy burned beneath my skirt as my fingers danced along the balsa wood totem. I traced the sinuous lines as I controlled the elemental. It was my puppet. I could almost feel what it felt, the throb of my husband’s cock, the slickness of the precum staining his crown. I sent the wind gusting harder into a tight vortex, sucking at him while the elemental reached out and played with his three balls. His head snapped back, ebony face twisting with pleasure.

Oh, yes, this was fun. Why didn’t I think of using my elementals to have fun with earlier?

Because I was taught to use them to serve the aerie. But I wasn’t part of an aerie. I was Chaun’s wife. I left my home to be with him, to live where he dwelt. And that meant my elementals were for our home, to serve the aerie we created.

And so why not have fun with them?

His fingers clenched against the tree. His ears twitched as they thrust from his silvery hair. He was such a sexy man. My changeling husband had such a beautiful face, his body tall and lean. I loved seeing him naked.

“Xandra,” he groaned as the air elemental danced around him, winds undoing knots and buttons of his clothing, stripping my husband naked so I could admire his midnight-black flesh. He wasn’t the muscular rock that was Thrak, but he was still fit.

“Love admiring my changeling,” I sang, rubbing my thighs together. My pussy was so juicy right now.

“I know. I can smell your excitement,” a voice purred behind me.

I let out a startled jump, whirling around to find Xera standing a few paces away, her ears twitching, her dick thrusting straight at me. It looked so hard, so swollen with girl-cum. Her pussy lips wrapped about the base of her elf-dick were engorged with her excitement. Her thighs greenish glistened with her juices. Hard nipples topped large breasts.

“I am very excited,” I told her, my fingers still dancing. “Just look at Chaun. Mmm, I’m playing with his body.”

“Yes,” Chaun groaned as the air elemental whipped about his body, caressing more than just his cock, stroking his flesh, all at my control.

“Can I play with you?” Xera asked, moving before me. “I’m so horny. I need to cum so badly.”

“I’m surprised Minx hasn’t helped you out,” I told her.

“I think she’s bored of my dick,” Xera said, looking down. “And that’s fine. There are other women in the party that enjoy it, too.”

“Yes,” I moaned. Since she was a woman who just happened to have a dick, it didn’t break my marriage vows to sleep with her. I could stay faithful to Luben and still have fun. “Let me summon another one.”

Xera groaned as she fell to her knees before me on the pine-needle-covered ground. Her hands hiked up my skirt as the air elemental gusted about her body the same way the other played with Chaun’s. I could feel both their dicks through the elementals, both so hard and throbbing. My elementals stroked and sucked them.

But Xera had big, fat nipples to play with, too.

Oh, this was so much fun. I felt both their bodies, Chaun so lean and strong, Xera so soft and curvy. I shuddered, the fingers lifting my skirt higher and higher. Her tongue licked at my exposed, inner thigh, traveling up to my pussy.

I found her ears, touching the sensitive tips.

“Yes,” Xera moaned, her dick throbbing so hard in my elemental’s hand. I stroked her harder while sucking on Chaun’s dick.

“This is so much fun,” I sang out, my passions bursting out of my body. I trilled notes of joy as Xera’s tongue climbed higher and higher up my leg. She licked and nuzzled, reaching for my pussy. My eyes fluttered, my small breasts jiggling beneath my sleeveless top. “Oh, yes, Xera!”

The elf’s tongue licked through my pussy’s folds. My spine arched. I rose on my tiptoes. Such wonderful pleasure churned through me. I swayed, fingers dancing, keeping my elementals moving on their body, touching them, pleasuring them, stroking their cocks, sucking on Xera’s nipples. Her tongue dove through my folds, licking with such pleasure.

Such urgent need.

She loved my pussy, moaning as she drank my juices. My song trilled louder and louder, passion pouring out of it. Chaun hummed a deeper baritone, adding to the song I invented, following along to my melody, harmonizing with me as we shared our pleasure.

I smiled at him as I humped against Xera’s licking tongue. My nipples ached beneath my top. “Yes, yes, Xera,” I sang. “You sweet elf.”

Then I caught Chaun’s gaze. He had a roguish smile, his violet eyes twinkling. He bent down and snagged something from the ground. A rock. Then he pointed at Xera and made a gesture so universal—he slid his pointer finger from one hand through a ring formed by his pointer and thumb on the other.

“Yes,” I moaned, my hand shoving into my pouch and finding my kapok totem.

I summoned an earth elemental.

Unlike an air elemental, it had shape, vaguely humanoid as it burst out of the ground behind Xera. I shaped its body, forming a hard, smooth cock thrusting from behind it. Chaun nodded at me, grinning as he fucked his hips, savoring my air elemental’s sucking mouth.

Xera wiggled her tongue into my pussy, her fingers gripping the cheeks of my ass. She devoured me, ears twitching as the elemental played with them. Its winds whipped about her body, catching strands of green hair.

And then the earth elemental grabbed Xera’s hips. It thrust.

Xera moaned, “Xandra!”

“Yes,” I grinned at her, puppeteering the earth elemental. It was like I was fucking Xandra. I could feel her hot pussy walls polishing the earth elementals rocky dick. It couldn’t feel anything, it was just a spirit, but I sensed what touched it. “I’m fucking you, Xera. Oh, yes!”

“You naughty girl,” panted Xera. “Oh, you have no idea what this feels like. It’s so thick. And the air elemental ... Matar’s cock, I love it!”

“Fuck her, songbird,” Chaun groaned, his head throwing back.

Xera buried her face back into my pussy, licking even harder as I controlled the three elementals. I was four beings, four different sets of experiences. I fucked Xera, I had my pussy licked, I played with th elf’s cock and breasts, I sucked my husband’s dick. I did it all at the same time. My mind swam with sensations.

Hot pussy wrapped about my cock.

My winds sucking two thick dicks, savoring the precum leaking out.

Soft, pillowy breasts and hard nipples to play with.

A lapping tongue diving through my folds.

I sang out my pleasure, grinding on Xera’s face as I fucked her pussy so hard. I sucked her cock. I jerked Chaun’s dick. I pleasured them both while my fingers danced along the elementals. Flesh slapped rocks as I directed the earth elemental to fuck her faster and faster. Her ears twitched. She moaned into my pussy.

She loved my rocky cock.

“Your pussy’s so wet and tight,” I moaned. “Chaun, your cock’s so thick. I love your tits, Xera. And your elf-dick. Oh, yes! Eat me!”

Pleasure built in my core. All those wonderful sensations shivered through me. They built and swirled and mixed together, forming a hot flood of sensations that had me singing even louder and louder. I puppeteered the air elementals to suck hard on both their cocks. I could almost feel them in my mouth, shaped slightly different.

Xera’s pussy clenched on my dick. Chaun’s cock throbbed in my mouth.

“Xandra,” my husband groaned. “Oh, yes, my naughty songbird.” His back arched. His sexy body tensed as the pleasure burst through him.

Cum erupted from his dick into the air elemental’s swirling winds. I caught the pearly delight, holding the thick jizz as Chaun’s three balls unloaded. He gripped the tree, swaying. I stared at his body, lusty eyes watching each blast of his jizz spurt into the wind.

And then I brought it to me.

“Yes,” Chaun grinned, breathing heavily. “Eat it all, you naughty songbird.”

The air elemental kissed my lips. I was kissing myself, and then snowballing Chaun’s cum into my real mouth, tasting the salty cum finally. I drank it down as the air elemental swirled about my body. My top billowed as it swept around my breasts, playing with my nipples.

The earth elemental fucked Xera harder and harder as my pleasure built. I gulped down the last loads of my husband’s salty jizz. Xera’s tongue flew through my pussy. It was all so much. My fingers danced on the totems, maintaining my control on the elementals.

But it was all so hard.

Xera squealed into my pussy. Her snatch spasmed about my rocky dick. The friction felt wonderful. Hot and wet. My body bucked, grinding on her mouth while she came into my air elementals winds. I gathered her cum, bringing it to my hungry lips.

“That’s it,” Chaun grinned. “Enjoy your pleasure.”

He hugged me from behind, his dick pressing on the cheeks of my ass, still hard. Xera’s fingers kneaded it as she moaned her orgasm into my pussy. I drank her cum, sweeter than Chaun’s, but just as hot and creamy and thick.

“My naughty songbird,” groaned Chaun.

I exploded.

My orgasm burst through me. Pleasure cascaded through my body as I gulped down the last of Xera’s cum. My nipples throbbed as I sucked on them. My dick ached as I fucked Xera’s spasming pussy. Juices gushed from my pussy into the elf’s hungry mouth.

I shuddered in my husband’s embrace, his hands wrapped about my body, stroking my stomach. His lips kissed at my neck, licking up to my ear. I bucked harder, my entire body convulsing with the thrill of cumming.

“Chaun,” I moaned. “Oh, yes, Chaun! This is ... Yes, yes, yes!”

The pleasure spasmed my body. My fingers lost all control. The air roaring around me dissipated. The earth elemental fell apart. My dick was gone. But the pleasure ... The pleasure still shuddered through me.

Wonderful, delicious pleasure.


Xerathalasia

I groaned as the rock cock pulled out of my pussy with a wet plop. I licked my lips, stained with her sweet pussy. I stared up at the tremble avian, her flushed face framed by sky-blue hair, her delicate nose twitching. Chaun’s midnight-black hands swept up her pale stomach, lifting her blouse, exposing small breasts.

He cupped them as he nibbled on her nipple from behind.

My dick ached. I needed to cum again. I was so backed up with seed. When my dick sprouted yesterday, I avoided Minx. I saw her looking at my dick, such lust in her eyes. I wanted to let her play with it. To suck it. To fuck it.

Matar, I would love to be in her tight cunt right now.

But it was for the best. Distance. We had to let our emotions separate. To spend time with others. Then this infatuation would die and we could be friends again. I was married. I only loved Atharilesia. My stomach twisted.

“Xandra, that was fun,” I purred. “The elemental fucked me so hard.”

“It was fun,” Xandra said, her voice so sweet and song-like. “It was like I was fucking you. I could feel your hot pussy.”

I leaned back on the ground, spreading my legs. My pussy lips parted. I ran a finger through them, shuddering as I stroked my flesh. My dick throbbed. Precum bubbled out the tip, smearing on my belly. “This pussy?”

Xandra grinned. She glanced at her husband over her shoulder. He whispered, “Devour her. You know you want to.”

Only my keen senses let me hear him. A human wouldn’t have.

“Yes,” Xandra squealed, falling to her knees and burying her face between my thighs.

I stared up at the dark forest. It was an ominous place, devoid of any real life. Despite all the trees, it was like a desert. Before I could dwell on those thoughts, Xandra’s licking tongue slid through my folds.

My dick throbbed with every lick. I groaned and shuddered as she delved her tongue into my folds, her fingers stroking my petals. She sucked and nuzzled, making happy chirps as she wiggled her ass at her husband.

He took the invitation, falling to his knees and grasping her hips. He was sexy, for a male. The only male I ever found attractive. Because he had that soft, delicate face. Beautiful eyes, lips I wanted to kiss. He just lacked soft breasts. But who was perfect?

“Chaun,” squeaked Xandra as he plowed into her pussy.

My ears twitched, hearing the wet slide of his dick against her tight pussy walls. She clenched on him, increasing the friction, changing the sound of their flesh caressing. I shuddered, my dick throbbing again.

Her hand grasped my dick, stroking it as she licked and nuzzled. Chaun’s strokes made her moan into my pussy every time his dick bottomed out in her. She loved it, her heart beating faster and faster. It roared in her chest.

She loved him so much.

Minx’s smiling face shot through my mind.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped, humping against Xandra’s lips, concentrating on her tongue and her hand jerking my dick. “Make me cum. Jerk my dick. Splatter my tits with my jizz.”

“Then I’ll lick them clean,” Xandra promised, her sapphire eyes twinkling.

“Good,” I moaned, squirming, my tits jiggling.

“Jerk her faster,” Chaun groaned.

“Eager to see your songbird lick me clean?” I asked, my ears twitching.

He grinned at me, his strokes speeding up. “Yes.”

Xandra giggled between licks. Her hand stroked me hard, her palm silky. Pleasure shot down my dick to my pussy. I groaned, my heels drumming against the ground as the sensations shot through me. Her tongue lapped through my folds, drinking my juices. I smelled both our pussies—hers sweet, mine smelling like marigolds.

Her blue eyes stared at me around my dick. Her tongue licked swirls while her fingers slid lower, tracing my taint and pressing into my butt-crack. I groaned as she found my sphincter, teasing it while her tongue probed deep into my pussy.

“Xandra,” I moaned as her finger thrust into my bowels.

My sphincter clenched on them. Hot, burning itch seared through me. I humped against her mouth, the pleasure building. She teased me in so many different ways. I stared past my bouncing breasts at the tip of my dick. It throbbed and pulsed.

My cum wanted out.

Her finger probed deeper into my bowels, stimulating me. My pussy clenched on her swirling tongue. Her moans hummed through my flesh, stirred by Chaun’s thrusting cock. I bucked. My dick throbbed.

I came.

“Matar’s cock!” I moaned in Elvish as my dick erupted.

Jizz splattered my heaving tits. Hot and warm and salty. I savored the white cream coating my tits. Lines ran down my body. My pussy spasmed. The pleasure rushed through my body, leaving me gasping and moaning.

Xandra squeezed out more cum as she jerked my dick. She lifted her lips from my pussy, juices dripping from her chin, and grinned at me. She licked her lips, her hips bucking back into her husband’s thrust.

And then she crawled forward.

Chaun groaned as his dick plopped out of her cunt with a wet plop. Xandra’s wet tongue licked up my body, gathering the cum that spilled on my stomach. She moaned, savoring the jizz as she licked higher and higher, aiming for my big, pillowy tits. I groaned as her tongue reached my breasts. Her wet tongue climbed up my breast, following the lines of jizz.

She had the same mischievous look in her eyes as Minx, so playful, enjoying herself.

I blinked my eyes, shaking my head. She wasn’t Minx. I didn’t need the halfling.

“Xandra,” I moaned as her nipple engulfed my nipple. She sucked on the nub, savoring the jizz found on it.

I did not need the halfling for pleasure. Xandra, Angela, and Faoril would be more than glad to enjoy my body. And Sophia when my cock vanished. And Chaun ... He was a good fuck.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on Xandra’s lips sucking the jizz off my nipple. The only person I needed was my wife. I tried to picture her. I tried so hard.


Xandra

I squealed as Chaun spread my butt-cheeks apart. His tongue licked through my crack as I sucked Xera’s cum off her nipple. My husband found my sphincter, rimming it, stirring such hot delight down to my dripping pussy. I popped my lips off the elf’s nipple and licked at the cum on her other large breast. It was so soft in my hand.

“Oh, yes,” Xera moaned, her eyes closed. “Clean up all that jizz, Mi ... Xandra.”

“It’s so good,” I sang. Then my eyes widened as Chaun’s tongue probed into my asshole. “Oh, and that’s even better. Lick my ass. You want to fuck it.”

“Yes,” my husband moaned, his voice throaty with desire. “You know you want two cocks in you.”

“Yes,” I grinned and licked the line of jizz of Xera’s tit.

I cleaned up all the cum I could, gathering the salty delight as Chaun devoured my asshole. My pussy felt so empty without his cock in it. Or any cock. Juices dripped out as I kissed higher up Xera’s body, his hands squeezing my butt-cheeks hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.