Look but Don't Touch
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A cargo ship in space, with an all woman crew and a mysterious container. Nothing bad will happen right? After all, in space no one can hear you scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Violence  

It has been a couple days since the last visit to the plant and since Madelyn’s disappearance. Kerri didn’t have to explain anything once she lets out the same intoxicating scent the original plant had. The crew wants to join Kerri when she decides to visit that same plant and today Kerri will need them there.

When they arrive at the cargo hold, the crew is staggered. The plant has grown. The center cock-like thing is now bright red and it is longer and thicker than before. The cargo hold is saturated with the intoxicating plant odor and all the crew’s bodies immediately show signs of arousal with nipples swelling and pussies moistening abundantly. Kerri approaches the plant, followed closely by the rest of the crew. Lori and Kendall step forward, ahead of the other two, just inches from the plant and inhale its scent deeply. Then, both women lick the gooey shaft, filling their tongues with the pleasurable taste.

Their eyes are glassy as they drop to the deck and begin sucking and swallowing the substance that forms a puddle around the plant’s base. Kerri is spellbound looking at the plant just three feet away from her. Her pussy is leaking slime already, which glides down her inner thighs and legs to the deck. A need inside her seems to take over. During her time asleep, Kerri had learned a lot about the alien plants and how she was to be reborn. In order for the alien plant to survive, it was up to Kerri. But even this would take time, and so many, many years have passed, but the moment to accomplish its goal is now here.

Kerri grabs Becky’s hand and walks over to the plant. She helps Becky step up over the big green sphere of the base and has her straddle the plant’s cock-like structure. The bulged head is positioned only a few inches below Becky’s dripping pussy. A few drops of clear fluid from her pussy over the tip of the red tube and instantly the big ball below begins to contract like a breathing lung, almost making Becky lose her balance and fall. Kerri grabs Becky by the hips and forces her to sit down on the extremely wide shaft.

The first inch penetrates through her pussy lips, extracting a loud gasp from the young girl. But as the shaft gets wider, it becomes difficult to slide in more of it. Becky is breathing heavily and she is eager to be fucked by the plant but she is afraid. Kerri pushes harder, almost letting her whole weight press down on the girl. Becky’s pussy adjusts slowly and stretches, letting the first several inches fill and expand her pussy. The girl screams but Kerri knows she can handle more.

The plant’s fluids takes effect on Becky, replacing her fear with excitement and the girl begins to moan as the fire in her pussy spreads through her entire body. As Becky slides down further, her insides squish and an abundant river of fluids pours from her pussy down the shaft. The slim body yields to the large cock as she is impaled deeply, past her cervix. Becky screams in pleasure throwing her head back and clutching her belly as it accommodates the enormous mass inside her womb. Becky’s belly is distended and the shape of the cock is clearly visible to the astonished crew sitting around the plant, their pussies dripping wet from their own excitement.

When it is impossible to push the cock further in, Kerri let’s go of the woman. Immediately, Becky wraps her legs around the plant’s base and starts to move back and forth, or at least tries, since she is so deeply impaled that she can barely move. Her muscles clasp down on the plant’s cock, stimulating it. From beneath Kerri feet, green tentacles burst from the ground wrapping around her upper arms, thighs and calves. She feels herself being lifted off the ground. As she opens her mouth in excitement, a secreted tentacle slides directly into her mouth and down her throat into her belly. The tentacles on Kerri’s calves begin to open her legs. Suspended in mid-air, she can only wiggle as she feels the tentacles wrapping around her body and legs.

More tentacles appear, looking like uncircumcised cocks coated in the same viscous fluid as the rest. Two other tentacles open, and from within them extend two clear appendages with what look to be suckers on their ends. Each of these approaches Kerri’s ample breasts with nipples that are rock hard and standing at attention. The suction cup tentacles reach her breasts and began to suck them, working their way toward Kerri’s sensitive nipples. She can feel a tongue-like feeling flicking over her while they suck. The heat between her thighs grows hotter and becomes wet with anticipation.

The two cock-like tentacles reach her pussy and ass and Kerri feels the tips of each enter. They penetrate her and begin pumping more of the slimy fluid into Kerri’s now greedily hungry holes. She can feel them being filled up with the fluid.

She feels the tentacle down her throat pull back until just the tip is left in her mouth.

Instantly, she begins flicking her tongue over it and sucking hungrily. Its taste is extraordinary and she wants more. It is smooth and warm in her mouth and it continues to pump its liquid into her throat. Below, the two other tentacles begin pushing deeper into her entrances. Kerri can feel them both expanding to accommodate their girth, and the sensation of being stretched open sends jolts of pleasure throughout her body. The two tentacles continue deeper into her insides, until both are buried deep inside. They begin pumping in and out, and Kerri can feel them squirming inside her as they do. Her body begins writhing and pumping back to them, and suspended in the air as she is, the entire spectacle was very twisted and erotic.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.