Look but Don't Touch
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A cargo ship in space, with an all woman crew and a mysterious container. Nothing bad will happen right? After all, in space no one can hear you scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Violence  

After few hours Kendall wakes up and the first thing she does is slip two fingers in her burning pussy and start to masturbate. Whatever the worm is doing inside of her has awakened her passions to new limits. Lori sees it and slides down to start nibbling on the inside of Kendall’s thigh. Immediately, Lori can smell Kendall’s pussy juices and aches to taste her. However, she is not in any hurry, so she moves upward, kissing and nibbling along the way until she reaches Kendall’s bellybutton.

She runs her tongue around the outside of her bellybutton and then she lets her tongue trail up her belly. When Lori reaches her breasts, she licks and sucks on one nipple, and then she licks and sucks the other.

“Oh please don’t tease me,” Kendall groans. “My pussy is aching to fucking much.”

Lori smiles and continues to nibble and suck Kendall’s nipples. When she finishes with her nipples, she lets her tongue move back down Kendall’s belly until she reaches her pussy. When Lori sees Kendall’s pussy she feels herself getting wet. Pretty soon her juices are leaking down her leg and it feels so erotic. She can see Kendall’s clit peeking out between the folds of her pussy. So she takes her fingers and spreads the outer lips to see her clit engorged. Lori smiles and dives in. She catches Kendall’s clit in her teeth and starts to bite lightly. When she feels Kendall buck, she knows that she needs to take it a little slower. She isn’t ready for the woman to finish yet, so Lori decides to change tactics.

She rolls her tongue around Kendall’s clit and then drives it into the core of her. Kendall’s hips come jumping off the bed at the sheer pleasure that Lori’s tongue is causing her to feel. Then she removes her tongue from Kendall and replaces it with three fingers. She starts pumping her fingers in and out of the older woman slowly, while her tongue dances over her clit. Kendall starts bucking her hips so hard that she has to put her hand on the back of Lori’s head to keep her face where it is.

Lori takes Kendall’s clit further into her mouth and hears her scream. She can feel Kendall’s pussy walls tightening around her fingers and knows that she is close. She takes her fingers out of Kendall and replaces them with her tongue. Lori wants to taste her when she orgasms. She uses the pad of her thumb to play with Kendall’s clit and before long she is climaxing all over Lori’s tongue. As the tremors course through Kendall’s body and she begins to come down, Lori finishes licking up the juices while lazily rolling her thumb over Kendall’s clit.

“My turn now,” Madelyn says as a tentacle slowly slides up the inner part of Kendall’s thigh.

Kendall quickly gets the hint and spreads her legs wide open. Two more tentacles come out and latch onto Kendall’s hard nipples, squeezing them, as the first tentacle rubs up and down along her slit before sliding up and latching onto her clit. The tentacle squeezes and massages Kendall’s clit, much like the other two are doing to her nipples. Kendall nearly screams from the sensations, and then actually does when the tentacle releases her clit and slips right into her wet pussy. It starts pumping in and out, slowly gaining a steady rhythm.

“Oh, harder! Please, harder!”

Madelyn forces the tentacle in and out faster and faster while the other two squeeze Kendall’s nipples harder and harder. Kendall’s pussy walls tighten around the tentacle and then she bursts again. Kendall’s body convulses, but the tentacles keep going until Kendall finally goes limp. With Kendall’s legs still spread open, Madelyn summons back the tentacles.

Moments later, the older woman begins to moan again. A tread of white slime starts to leak out of her asshole. A squishy sound echoes in the room seconds later as a gush of thick fluid pours from Kendall’s asshole, spreading over the bed. The worm’s head creeps out of her ass, stretching it unbelievably wide. Madelyn sits up, never losing eye contact with Kendall.

“Ah, it feels so good,” the woman says softly.

The worm keeps slipping out while Kendall keeps moaning and panting. Almost six inches wide, Madelyn cannot understand how a creature this big can fit in Kendall’s slim body. The worm’s tail finally comes out, followed by another waterfall of white fluid leaking from Kendall’s ass. Madelyn admires how much her baby has grown. The worm is curling and creeping around the bed, looking for something and Madelyn knows what it is.

She grabs the worm and tells Kendall to go and find Connie and meet them in the lounge area. The ravished woman is confused but she doesn’t care. Her mind isn’t hers anymore and she just does as told. It doesn’t take long for Kendall to find the last remaining crew member. Connie arrives at the lounge area with Kendall wearing the crew’s standard sleeping shirt.

Ten minutes later, she is lying over the center table of the lounge area with half the worm up her ass and Lori and Kendall holding her down. She tries to scream but Lori is covering her mouth. As soon as they see Connie’s vacant stare, they release her and only cries of pleasure escape from the new host’s mouth.


Early the next morning, Madelyn is watching over Catalina, who is still knocked out from her overwhelming exertions, and she notices that her belly looks swollen. This hasn’t happened to the girls before her, nor has the period of time of blacking out, but maybe it is because the worm is so big now. It isn’t long afterward that a tread of slime shows up on Connie’s lips and slithers down to the pillow. It is time.

Connie coughs, waking abruptly as a gob of slime spills from her mouth and the worm’s head slips through her lips. The whole thing creeps out, not without an extreme effort from the young woman. For a moment, Madelyn thinks that the woman is not going to make it. The worm is too wide and almost six feet long.

Connie does finally expel the worm out of her body and falls flat on the bed, facing up. Her eyes are open but she is out of it. Lori and Kendall try unsuccessfully to bring her back to consciousness, and even after several hours she is still comatose. The worm drags itself under the lounge couch and stays there the rest of the day, forgotten by Madelyn and the others.

Madelyn finds the worm under the bed later on and is surprised to see that it has changed shape. It is shorter and stouter. She pulls it out and places it on the couch to study it. Now the worm resembles a watermelon. The skin is different as well, displaying a pale pink color, partially covered by the usual layer of white slime. It smells delicious, just like the plant it came from. The pod seems to breathe, contracting its form like a lung. A squishy sound catches her attention as a small opening appears in the upper side of the pod and a little tentacle comes out. It is very thin and only a few inches long.

Slowly, the tentacle fattens and grows as more slime is pumped inside of it. Soon, it is nearly triple its previous length but thinner. It resembles the pink cock-like shape from the plant, Madelyn’s plant. It definitely looks like a cock waiting to be mounted and Madelyn gets the message. Just the smell of the creature excites her. The woman strips and jumps onto the bed, straddling the pod. The tentacle detects the proximity of the woman’s ass and aims without delay.

Madelyn gasps as she moves down and the tentacle penetrates her asshole. Immediately, the fire starts to increase in her body. The deeper the tendril goes, the more she wants inside of her. She can feel the tentacle expanding her asshole as it moves forward. She feels like she is in heaven as her ass cheeks finally rest onto the baggy pod and the full length of the cock-like shaft is impaling her body. The woman can feel it squirming around, rubbing and stretching her insides.

Lori suddenly enters the room and looks at the strange scene. She gets closer and Madelyn looks back at her with infinite passion in her eyes. She barely manages to say between pants, “It ... has ... changed...”

Lori is thrilled by the new form of the worm and soon realizes that there is a cock coming out of it and penetrating her sister’s ass. When Lori is in reach, Madelyn grabs her sister and pulls her closer, holding her tight. Lori feels Madelyn’s erect nipples rubbing against hers, building her own excitement. She kisses her sister deeply, sliding her tongue inside her mouth. The moment their lips touch, an incredible rush overcomes Madelyn’s mind. Her body starts to shake as the waves of pleasure increase. Her mind becomes too overwhelmed and her arms go completely limp. Only muttered grunts escape her lips.

Lori breaks the kiss, recognizing that something is happening to her sister. She has to support Madelyn’s feeble body. Suddenly, a huge surge of white fluid gushes out from Madelyn’s mouth, spilling over her breasts and belly. Madelyn looks vacantly at Lori, her mouth wide open and her tongue slightly sticking out. Then, the woman’s eyes roll back into her head as a wide tentacle comes out. Lori is only a few inches away from Madelyn’s mouth and the tentacle reaches out for Lori’s lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.