Look but Don't Touch - Cover

Look but Don't Touch

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A cargo ship in space, with an all woman crew and a mysterious container. Nothing bad will happen right? After all, in space no one can hear you scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Violence  

After Madelyn’s new discovery of her new self and with the way the creature seems to act when it needs a new host each time, she decides she needs to procure a new host. So she heads up to the ship’s bridge the next morning and invites Kendall to share some coffee and chat.

By the time Madelyn’s sister and Becky come down into the lounge area, wearing just shirt that barely cover their crotches, Madelyn and Kendall are almost finished with their second cup of coffee. Their captain’s eyes grow wide, but both Lori and Becky behave as if they aren’t nearly as nude as they are and like nothing has taken place between the three of them.

“I could use something to eat,” Becky grumbles as they through the lounge area toward the mess. “Oh, hey Mom,” she says when she sees her mother.

“What have you been doing?” Kendall asks, her voice rising slightly in both pitch and volume.

“Not a whole lot,” Lori answers quickly.

“But you two are half naked!” Kendall exclaims. “And on my ship at that. Never mind that the company doesn’t allow such behavior, I don’t either.”

Madelyn places calming hand on Kendall’s forearm and says, “You’re the captain and I’m sure you can bend the rules just a little. Maybe like your captain might have done when you were younger?”

Kendall smiles wistfully. “Yes, I do remember having a wild time occasionally and my captain letting it slide.”

Meanwhile, in the mess, Becky and Lori sit down and wat and listening to the exchange taking place. Then suddenly Becky’s breathing quickens and she stops eating altogether. Becky’s and Lori’s eyes lock. The XO’s eyes glaze and she parts her lips just a little, as if she is about to speak. But not a word, not even a sound, leaves her mouth. Instead, a thin line of sticky white goo begins slowly to dribble over her teeth and dangles from Becky’s lips to slide down her chin.

Before anyone notices, Lori stands up and walks around the table. Quickly she grabs Becky’s arm and leads her out of the mess. “Excuse us. Becky is not feeling well. She really needs to lie down,” Lori says.

Kendall immediately stops her conversation with Madelyn and follows the girls down the hall to Madelyn’s cabin, concerned for her daughter. “What’s wrong with Becky? Let me take a look at her.”

Becky is lying on the bed, breathing heavily by the time her mother and Madelyn reach the room. She stares at the ceiling, eyes blank. Kendall kneels on the deck beside the bed and Lori stands right behind her. Without warning, Becky rips her shirt open and exposes her breasts to her mother, Madelyn and Lori. It is evident that her nipples are fully erect, which catches Kendall’s attention. Becky grabs one of her breasts and moans quietly. Her mother is startled by Becky’s behavior. Then her daughter’s belly contracts and a broad stream of white fluid gushes from her mouth and coats the pillow below her head. The substance is thick and sticky. Upon seeing it, Kendall gets suspicious of its uncanny resemblance to human cum.

“Is it your belly? Does your stomach hurt honey?” Kendall asks.

Becky only responds by sticking out the tip of her tongue, which in turn gives way to something else. A slime covered worm slowly snakes out of the woman’s mouth and Kendall gasps with horror. Madelyn grabs Kendall’s shoulders and shakes her out of her shock, “Kendall, help her!”

“My goodness, what’s happening?” Kendall cries.

Becky clenches the sheets and arches her back, her eyes roll back into her head as several more inches of the fat, cum- coated worm leaves her mouth. Madelyn grabs Kendall’s head and pushes her forward, closer to Becky. Kendall screams, the situation proving too much for her. Without warning, the worm moves swiftly, invading the woman’s mouth and silencing her in the process. The instant Kendall feels the intruder hits the back of her throat, she feels lightheaded.

Despite its thickness, the worm pushes into and enters the woman’s throat. Kendall can’t breathe but, oddly enough, she is not chosking. Her lungs are filled with air regularly. It is even stranger when she realizes that, in spite of her panic, her nipples are rising underneath her bra. She looks at Becky’s face. The girl’s eyes are still rolled back and white cream is pouring out of her mouth, while the worm’s body slips through her lips. Even so, Becky is bucking her hips up and down excitedly.

Madelyn watches both mother and daughter joined together by the worm and can’t help but feel aroused by it. She moves forward and caresses the worm’s skin as it enters Kendall’s mouth. The captain feels tickles in her throat as the worm moves down inside her. She is losing herself by the time the creature reaches her stomach. It is at this moment that the other end of the worm finally leaves Becky’s mouth.

It slaps around Becky’s face, scattering white fluid everywhere, while it completely disappears inside Kendall’s body. Kendall’s lips and chin are dripping slime and a sweet taste rushes to her tongue. She just lets herself go, falling onto the bed beside her daughter, like a puppet with its strings cut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.