Look but Don't Touch - Cover

Look but Don't Touch

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A cargo ship in space, with an all woman crew and a mysterious container. Nothing bad will happen right? After all, in space no one can hear you scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Violence  

Both wake before their shifts end so they are able to slip back before without anyone notices that they went missing. The great thing about working on a small ship that is in good working order: is that there are hardly ever any problems arising. If not for the company’s rules of always having to be at one’s post, the crew would most likely be in the lounge idling away the hours.

Madelyn has spent the remainder of her shift watching the strange alien plant. And as soon as her shift was over, she went rushing back down the corridor to find her sister. This causes her to run into Kendall.

“Did you find out the problem in the cargo bay?” the captain asks her.

“I did,” Madelyn answers with a curt nod. “It was just one of the container’s straps. It came loose.”

“The container is still intact?” Kendell confirms.

“The scan reads that it is,” she says calmly. “The other straps were enough to secure it.”

“Good,” Kendall says. “Are you headed for the lounge?”

“Not tonight. I wanted to spend a little time with my sister.”

“Okay,” Kendell replies warmly. “Let’s keep up the good work. We’re only a few days out from Earth.”

Madelyn meets up meeting her sister in the corridor and they start chatting enthusiastically, as if nothing had happened earlier. They move to Lori’s cabin, continuing their conversation. Unable to keep her feelings bottled up in any longer, she asks, “Lori, can you keep a secret?”

“Sure, I mean we can’t tell anyone about what we did earlier, now can we?” Lori answers.

Madelyn starts to share everything about the plant and Lori listens attentively. As she tells her story, Madelyn notes that her sister’s eyes become glassy and her breathing quickens noticeably. Something is happening to her. “Lori, are you okay?”

Without a response, Lori falls backward onto the mattress. She clutches her belly and slowly moves her hand down to her pussy, ripping her panties away like tissue. She massages her pussy for a moment and turns around on the bed, onto her stomach. Madelyn is shocked by Lori’s actions. The woman’s hips begin to slowly and rhythmically rock up and down. It creates the illusion that someone is fucking Lori in the ass. Madelyn looks closely at her sister’s ass and sees that her asshole is leaking a thin thread of white slime that flows down to her pussy lips.

To Madelyn’s surprise, Lori inserts one finger in her flooded asshole. First it is just the tip and then the entire finger. Then, she inserts a second. Madelyn is fascinated watching her sister fingering her own ass. Lori keeps waving her hips slowly with her soaked fingers buried completely in her ass. After a short while, Lori stops moving and pulls her fingers out.

Right then, Madelyn hears a squirting sound and sees a small green-colored worm wiggling out of her sister’s ass. It is almost an inch wide and begins to ripple its way out of the younger woman’s body. Lori is arching her back and her mouth is opened wide open, but she is silent, her eyes stare vacantly. Her expression reveals fear mingled with pleasure, incredible pleasure.

Madelyn jumps back startled, while the slimy worm keeps squirming out, inch by inch, while Lori reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks apart, facilitating the creature’s effort to escape from the tight rear. Finally, after several inches, it is completely free and slides down to the bed between Lori’s thighs, followed by a stream of thick white goo. Madelyn witnesses with astonishment the whole episode, but far from feeling disgusted or scared, she feels a strange fascination toward the newborn worm.

She reaches over and lifts it carefully from the bed, admiring its flexibility. After a quick examination, she learns that the worm’s epidermis is soft but its body has a firm consistency. Her fingers get all sticky because of the slime exuding from the worm’s body and it is the same white substance that she had seen leaking from her own pussy earlier and from Lori’s ass just moments ago. The worm slithers through Madelyn’s fingers and moves closer to her face, waving in front of her eyes and almost dancing rhythmically. Madelyn watches its movement, unable to recognize the awkwardness of the situation. She feels strangely calm and lovingly attached to the creature squirming in her hands.

Then unexpectedly, the worm reaches forward touching her lips. Madelyn is caught by surprise but she doesn’t pull the worm away. She is again in some sort of trance. She willingly parts her lips and the worm crawls in, snaking around her tongue and down her throat. The moment it touches her throat, Madelyn feels tickles spreading through her skin, around her neck, up to her face and to her brain. The whole worm disappears between her lips as she feels the motion down her throat. Her mind is spinning and she feels waves of pleasure build inside her body. Her nipples are fully erect and her pussy begins to dampen.

The worm keeps squirming inside of her. As it reaches her stomach, she feels it moving around for a few moments and then it freezes. She feels bloated, but her belly is still flat. The fire in her pussy is raging. Her pussy juices are dripping down her inner thighs. She is so excited, that she ends up turning Lori over and sits on her face, just like she did earlier in the day. But this time Lori is a willing partner and she instinctively complies with Madelyn’s needs. She buries her tongue in the girl’s wet pussy, until Madelyn explodes in a hard orgasm, plummeting satisfied on top of her sister. Lori’s face is smeared with Madelyn’s pussy juices.

Their kisses are an open mouthed epic of sloppiness, tongues lashing and lips biting. Their hands stay in motion, touching and caressing each other. Lori plays with Madelyn’s, hard nipples. Madelyn pushes her sister back, holding her by her arms to kiss her nipples in turn. Madelyn moves her mouth from one nipple to the other, flicking her tongue across them.

“I want to taste you,” Madelyn whispers.

“Okay,” Lori says, giggling.

She turns almost acrobatically and straddles her sister’s face. Madelyn relaxes her head so her sister’s pussy is planted against her mouth. Lori runs her fingers through Madelyn’s tangled hair, while she holds Madelyn’s face against her pussy so that Madelyn can start eating her pussy. Madelyn fingers her own pussy as she eats her sister’s. She rubs her clit, by putting a finger on either side of it and then rubbing in tight circles. She keeps the two fingers around her clit, but quickly turns it up by jerking her hand up and down.

Lori gets louder and Madelyn matches her by moaning against her sister’s pussy and the she explodes in orgasm and as she does her knees wobble a bit, but she manages to keep her balance. She uses the wall as a support while Madelyn continues to relentlessly eat her pussy. Madelyn grabs Lori’s ass, holding her in place as best as she can and keeps going until Lori climaxes again, before she finally pulls away.

“Fuck, you’re good at that,” she says, collapsing like a rag doll next to her sister.


Madelyn wakes up alone and very aroused. She feels a tickling in her lower belly that makes her clit swell. The worm is lodged in her intestines and she can clearly feel it moving inside of her, Somehow, Madelyn knows that it is reaching her asshole. She kneels on the bed, feeling hornier by the second. As Lori had done earlier, Madelyn starts rubbing her engorged clit, but soon she feels the need to stick her fingers in her leaking ass, first one, then two and then three. Madelyn is preparing the way for the worm to pass through her rear, thus providing her the satisfaction she desperately craves. The worm does as expected, but this time, it is wider and longer. Her asshole is stretched harshly, but instead of causing pain, it originates unnatural pleasure. The thickness of the worm only increases the flood of sensations that swarm the woman’s mind as it moves out of her.

She can feel the slimy worm sliding and rubbing against her inner thighs. Her hand soon moves to her clit, where she unconsciously starts to rub. When the last of the remaining few inches is leaving her body, she is almost going berserk from ecstasy. Finally, a strong orgasm rips through her body, making her fall flat on the bed as her contractions help to push out the fat worm.

The worm is covered with the usual think layer of white slime the same that also coats her ass and pussy. When Madelyn regains control of herself, she knows exactly what she must to do. At least she thinks she knows. She lifts the worm from the bed and puts it close to her lips, opening her mouth with excitement. But nothing happens. To her disappointment, the giant worm doesn’t slip back inside her. Instead, it frees itself from Madelyn’s grasp and creeps through the bed, reaching the far end and curls around itself forming a slimy white and green ball right under the sheets.

At this moment the door opens up, startling Madelyn into nearly jumping off the bed. Lori walks in with Becky, the Executive Officer, XO for short, and ship’s navigator, and asks surprised, “Are you still in bed?”

“Eh ... yeah? But I was getting up!” Madelyn replies nervously.

Becky walks to the bed and jumps on it, lying next to her shipmate. “Lori said you guys were having fun and needed a third person.”

Madelyn moves to the corner of the bed, trying to hide the worm, but she feels the creature moving near her leg. “Yeah, I guess having another person would be great,” Madelyn says as she discretely tries to find the worm beneath the sheets.

“If you’re sleeping then what...” Becky screams when she feels something touching her calf and leaps out of the bed, pulling the covers along with her. Finding itself exposed, the worm freezes instinctively. “What’s that?” Becky asks pointing at the motionless worm.

“Relax! I brought it along for this trip. And I think you know exactly what is it for,” Madelyn says with a grin on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.