Look but Don't Touch - Cover

Look but Don't Touch

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A cargo ship in space, with an all woman crew and a mysterious container. Nothing bad will happen right? After all, in space no one can hear you scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Violence  

Madelyn makes her way down to the cargo hold and runs a diagnostic. It comes back as safe to enter but the problem is unidentified. “At least it isn’t physically dangerous,” she mumbles to herself. “Not yet.” She pushes the release button for the door and then steps through.

The cargo bay is expansive for a ship this small and for this cargo also quite excessive. In plain view sits the only piece of cargo they are hauling and it isn’t even sealed, but it’s clearly not. It looks like someone deliberately unsealed it and open it up then just walked away.

Madelyn sighs.

Sometimes her job was a pain in the ass, particularly when she must clean up another’s mess. But it’s a job and it pays very well. As she steps forward the light glints off the top of the object and to her it resembles like some sort of cactus. Getting closer, she realizes that the object is indeed some sort of plant, but not a cactus. It has a green colored, watermelon-size sphere resting on the deck. The big sphere has a rosy shaft sticking straight up, about a foot long and at least two inches wide, ending with what resembles the head of a penis. Madelyn smiles to herself, she can’t help it—she is no innocent little girl after all. This plant definitely looks like it has a man’s big cock.

This can’t be real.

She leans forward to look more closely at the shaft. The surface is leathery and slightly oiled. Even though in the back of her mind she should be more concerned with sealing it up, Madelyn finds it much too fascinating to do so. She touches it with one finger and finds that it is warm and unless the light from the cargo bay is warming it, this plant-thing is creating its own heat.

When she retrieves her finger, the spot where she has just touched the shaft has turned bright red. She smells her finger—because it’s just something regular everyday people do after touching strange things—and it emanates a sweet scent. Intrigued, she leans even closer to the plant to inhale the scent more deeply. The smell is intoxicatingly delicious. Then, she sees a drop of a thick, oily fluid that is slowly sliding down from the tip of the shaft, reminding her of precum. Then again, plant already has a cock so that only makes sense.

This startles her for a moment, but the scent filling her nose is so enticing, she feels an unexplainable urge to examine the fluid, to taste it even. Only a little bit though. She takes a drop of the fluid on her finger and hesitantly puts it on the tip of her tongue. “Holy shit!” she exclaims. “It tastes as good as it smells!”

Madelyn gets close to the plant and sees that the fluid that covers the shaft is now clearly thicker. There are several streams of fluid sliding from the top, down the shaft and reaching the big sphere below, which is also already coated with the fluid. She leans forward, just an inch away from the shaft and breathes in, saturating her lungs with its scent. It is intoxicating and even more so up close.

She knows she has already gone too far, and yet she wants to push a little further, so Madelyn daringly licks the glossy shaft. As the tip of her tongue touches the oily surface, a torrent of delightful sensations shoots out from her tongue into her brain. Before she realizes it, Madelyn has grabbed the shaft with both hands and stuffed the top of the rosy thing inside her mouth. She is sucks hard on the head of the shaft and squeezes the main body below. She can’t understand why she is doing this and yet she feels that she just can’t stop, even knowing that it can be dangerous.

Madelyn begins to eagerly swallow the fluid that emerges out of the plant’s shaft. She begins to get increasingly aroused until she is about to explode. Her panties are damp with pussy juices, which start to dribble down her inner thighs and soaking her pants. Madelyn starts to feel dizzy and, with her last shred of will, she lifts her head away from the shaft just in time to prevent falling forward.

She is breathing heavily and her head is spinning. Even the slight brushes of her thin work shirt on her painfully erect nipples sends waves of pleasure through her body. Madelyn gets up and stands beside the plant and stares at it, submerged in a trance. The plant almost seems to look back at her, with its shaft straight up and the little black hole in the center of its bulbous head seemingly reaching for her head. The plant is inviting her to mount it, to fill her vacant, overheated pussy with its warm and leathery shaft.

One thought forms in Madelyn’s dazes mind, sounding as if it is not her own: Fuck me.

She cannot stand it any longer and urgently removes her overalls and panties, then steps forward and positions herself just above the shaft of the plant. She is not sure about what she is doing but the urge to quench the fire in her pussy is too intense. She isn’t entirely here anymore. Almost robotically, she starts to lower herself onto the plant’s shaft.

When the oily tip of the shaft touches Madelyn’s pussy lips a jolt of electricity travels across her body. Her legs grow numb and give way below her and she falls down a few inches. This forces the wider top section of the shaft to spread her pussy lips and penetrate her entrance. She screams in ecstasy, trying to maintain her vertical position, with nothing to hold on to. It takes her a few minutes to overcome the initial bliss, and then she keeps moving down, letting the long shaft slips deeper inside of her lubricated pussy, little by little, until it is completely engulfed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.