Babiesi 'R' Us - Cover

Babiesi 'R' Us

 

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

At breakfast the next morning, Dad dropped a bomb on us: “They’ve got us middle managers all scheduled for a week in Dallas, TX, starting the day after tomorrow, Wednesday. They are offering it to spouses and significant others. Want to go with me to Dallas, Katie?”

I saw the gears working in mom’s head, and she asked, “Are there any events to keep us busy, besides a bunch of motivational talks eight hours a day for seven days?”

“Katie, you’ve been to these before, you know how it works. Come, or don’t come ... It’s no skin off my nose. I won’t take it personally if you want to stay home, either.”

“Do you really mean that, Richard?”

“Yes Dear, I do! Think about it, I need to know by this time tomorrow, please?”

He got up, polished off his third cup of coffee, and said goodbye!


With the hard slam of the front door, Sally took me by the hand back up the stairs.

Mom waved at us, knowing what we were about to do.

I was taken to her room, and the moment we got inside, she started a very forceful and erotic open-mouth kiss.

“I dreamed about you last night, Richard!”

“Was it a good dream ... or a great dream?” I asked her back.

“A very wet dream,” she answered, getting herself naked for me.

She had a bush, surprising me.

“Do you want me to treat you like a client, or like my hot fuckable sister, Sally?”

“I don’t care, I just want, how did you put it, ‘A good hard fuck?’”

With thinking, I took off my T-shirt and dropped my slacks and boxers.

“Ooooh, you got a nice big dick, don’t you?”

“Thanks, it’s not that big, really!”

“It’s the biggest I’ve ever seen and much bigger than I’ve ever had,” she said, touching it with her soft hand.

I jerked to her touch, and very nearly came in her hand.

“Are you protected?” I asked.

“I’ve been on the pill since I turned 13, little brother. I know you have some appointments, so let’s get busy, OK?”

With that, she let go of me, scooted back on the bed, and stuck some of her fingers in her own pussy.

“I better tell you something ... since last night I’ve done nothing but think about this. About you. I did all I could to keep from touching myself, waiting for this morning.”

“I’ve had the same feeling, Matthew. It’s OK, if you cum quickly, I don’t mind. I only hope we can have some fun while Dad is gone.”

I took myself and placed my cockhead at her entrance, and couldn’t keep from pushing all the way in. I didn’t cum right away. Wow!

“That really feels great, Matt. Push all you want?”

“OK.”

I began a very lackadaisical rhythm, trying my best to satisfy her, and I found myself feeling different. With her naked, I went to her breasts and started sucking on her nipples, going back and forth, while I was beginning to ramp up a bit.

“Ohhh, Matthew, you feel so good. You are going in farther then I have ever felt before. Don’t stop, please?”

I moved from her breasts, and said to her, “I love you, Kel!” as I smashed my mouth to hers and I unintentionally let go inside her pussy.

She was enjoying this and I heard her saying, rather quietly, “The best ever!” over and over.

She’s six years older than I, yet she is saying that. I must have been laboring under a misconception that I could do this without emotions. Both Mom and my sister are bringing out emotions I didn’t know I had.

“Matthew?” I heard.

“Yeah, Beautiful, what can I do to you?”

She giggled, before she said, “I need to pee, please?”

I rolled away, barely staying on her bed without falling off the bed completely.

She got up, holding her herself from dripping and just got to her bathroom in time.

“I’m heading to my room, to take a shower, Sis. See you in a bit!”

“Stay! We can take one together, can’t we?”

That sounded just like Ella, who had said the same thing to me. I stayed on the bed, until I heard the water running, then I walked in and got in behind her.


She gave me a lesson in the shower, as we had what she called a ‘shower fuck!’

Holding her against the wall using my dick, was quite thrilling. She began to wail and I came inside her in a massive cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.