Babiesi 'R' Us
Chapter 5

 

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“My new girlfriend. Mom wants to meet her, and I know it’s too soon for her still.”

“Did you two do it today?” she asked getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

“That’s rather personal, isn’t it,” our mother said.

“He told me last night they have made love four times so far.”

“Really?” my mom said. “The way you just said that, sounds like you are jealous or something.”
“That’s the same thing he said to me last night. You sound like I want to jump my own brother’s bones.”

With that, she stomped upstairs. Mom motioned me to wait a few minutes, then go up.


I gave my standard, ‘Shave and a haircut’ knock, and heard her say, “Come in, Matt.”

“Can I ask you a personal question, please?”

“Depends!” she responded.

“How long since you’ve been fucked really hard?”

She slapped me hard as she said, “None of your fucking business!”

“That’s very different considering our kiss last night. Did that mean anything to you?”

“You’re only my brother. No, it didn’t, by the way!”

“I felt something, I’m sorry you didn’t,” as I walked out of her room.

“Wait, now I’m confused?”

I turned around, closed the door and sat down on her bed. “You asked how many times today I made love with my girl. My two-day total is six. Now, are you happy?”

“I can’t seem to keep a boyfriend, and my sixteen-year-old brother is getting it multiple times a day. I don’t understand?”

“I have a secret. But, if I tell you, you can’t say a word to Dad, OK?”

She sat on the bed a distance from me. I got out my phone and said, “Are you Sally Bowes?”

“Wh-What?”

“Did you send a text to 844-336-3636?”

“Yeah?”

And did you say, “I want an appointment right away, please?”

She slapped me again, just as hard.

While I rubbed my face, she grabbed my phone.
“Who is Ella, Scarlett, Jo, and Shirley?” she asked.

“My girlfriends,” I said.

Another slap!

A look of revelation came over her face, “You are the guy that is getting prostitutes to pay you to fuck them for money, aren’t you?”

I slapped her, although not nearly as hard as she had me.

“Using your terminology, I am the prostitute ... they are my clients!”

This time I put my hand up to stop her slap.

“You said you’ve made love six times, but there are only four names,” she said.

“Scarlett had a repeat, today,” I said to my smart sister.

“But, who ... is the sixth?”

“You’re smart, you figure it out?”

I saw her eyes bug out, “Is it Mom, are you fucking our mother?”

“NO, I am making love with my mother, Sally. I call her Sylvia.”

“This is getting creepier by the minute. You’ve got four harlots, plus your own mother. You ... are a predator, Matthew!”

Walking in the room was Mom, who said, “He is not, Kelly. These ladies have answered an ad, for a service he is providing. They pay a fee, as have I, for a real service. He gives of himself, and they leave very satisfied. I am not mad or ashamed of him, he has become an entrepreneur.”

“But he is only 16, mother. Isn’t that wrong to you?”

“NO! Not at all. If you don’t want to avail yourself of his services, can you please keep it away from your father?
“But...”

“He has two girls that know each other, and we have been given names of seven of their friends who will be calling to schedule his services. Your father does not need to know about this. He is busy enough, OK?”

We both looked at her, and she seemed to understand.

“So,” I asked, “Does Sally want an appointment or not?”

“I am ... very confused,” my lovely sister replied.

“Think about it,” our mother said. “He has a three-girl limit per day, and he has tomorrow completely scheduled.”

“One of those is with Sylvia,” I said. “You can have that opening if you’s like?”

Mom giggled at my unintentional remark, and said, “Try it at least once, Sally. He’s like a chocolate chip cookie, you want more.”

That actually caused Sally to giggle. “What time is that, Richard?”

“Right after Richard Senior leaves the house for work. First of the day is a great position, Sally!”


Mom and I left her room, and I said to her “Sorry, I gave up your spot!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.