Babiesi 'R' Us - Cover

Babiesi 'R' Us

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

A knock on my door woke me up. I glanced at my alarm clock, it was only 11pm.

“It’s Dad.”

“Quiet down, come on in.”

Getting inside my room, he said, “I’m sorry Matt. I didn’t realize you would take it so personally. Are we OK?”

From the bed, I said, “Yeah, we’re fine.”

I got up off my bed and went to give him a big hug. I think it made him uncomfortable, so I let go after only a few seconds.

“Speaking of sex,” he said, “Do we need to have a talk?”

For a split second, I thought of giving him some grief, but all I said was, “I know how everything works, I’m not a virgin!”

He looked at me strangely for a moment, then he put his hand out and we shook hands.

Then he left.

Ten minutes later, there was another knock, but it was my sister’s knock this time. I can tell.

She came in with a big plate of hot food. “Twice now, I heard you say you were not a virgin?”

“Shhh, you don’t have to say that so loud, Sis.”

Handing me the food, she asked, “Do I know the girl?”

I sat down and ate the food very quickly. It’s hard to be upset and hungry at the same time.

“I promised her I would keep her name to myself for now,” I said answering her question.

She sat next to me, “I had no idea that my little brother was a player. How many times have you ‘done it?’”

“Four, each one better than the previous time!”

She took a fry off my plate and ate it, “Where did you go to do it?”

“I’m not ready or willing to talk to my older sister about my sex life.”

“Well, if you ever do want to talk about it, I’m just down the hall, OK?”

“OK!”

She stopped and turned back, “I’ve got something ... bizarre to ask you, if you don’t mind?”

“OK,” I said getting up.

“Since you won’t give up any salient details, I’d like to see how good of a kisser you are?”

“Bizarre is certainly the word for that, Kel,” I replied.

“Please, just one?” my 22-year-old sister ask of me.

“Fine, lock the door, please? We don’t need Mom or Dad walking in on us kissing, he is a Police Detective. He probably is capable of killing me and nobody would ever find the body.”

After she did, she walked to me and we touched lips and it quickly progressed to a nice long open-mouthed kiss.

“Hmmm, Matthew, that was really nice!”

She’s older than Ella was, but she and I never kissed.

“Thanks, Kel. Don’t go weird on me now, OK?”

She blushed opening the door, and said, very quietly, “That kiss was better than I got from any boyfriend I have ever had. I am really envious of your girlfriend.”

She looked like she wanted another kiss, but I smiled at her and pushed her out my door. I do not want to complicate my life any more than it is at the moment.

I watched her taking slow steps and said a final quiet ‘Goodnight, ‘ to her.

Crap!


After waking up from a dream that had Kelly come in my room naked and suck me off, I took a cold shower and changed into some nice clothes.

Then I headed downstairs to find Dad had left, and I went in the kitchen to catch some leftover breakfast.

“There is my lazy boy,” Mom said, getting a giggle from Kelly.

“Sorry, Mom ... didn’t sleep very well.”

“Are you sick?” she asked putting her hand on my forehead like she had been doing my whole life.

“I guess, I may-be, Kelly brought me dinner late last night and we talked about sex all night long, didn’t we, Kelly?”

Halfway through my statement she laughed out loud, slapped me on the back and said, “I’ve got two classes today. I should be home by two-thirty at the latest, bye loverboy!”

“Love you, Kel,” I said back to her noticing her nice butt for the first time.

As she grabbed her keys and slammed the door behind her, Mom questioned, “What really happened last night between you and her?”

“Are you worried about me, or jealous of her?” I asked.

“Clearly, I have underestimated my own 16-year-old son,” she said. “Are you hungry or not?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.