Babiesi 'R' Us - Cover

Babiesi 'R' Us

 

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

My name is M. Richard Sherman, and I advertised in the local paper offering a service for women from 18 on up to help them get pregnant.

I went to the family doctor to get a STD test, lying to him that I had needed it for a federal job application. I had spent $100 of my own money to do it!

I had dreams of getting one to five ‘patients’ a week charging a standard $75 fee for my stud services.

The evening of the first day I got three emails! I made appointments for 10am, 12 noon, and 2pm the following day.

They would all be at the local Denny’s restaurant where an interview would be necessary to weed out the coo-coos or any guys or trannies.

At ten am, I spoke to Ella, a pretty local college 21-year-old student showing her my clean bill of health. I had used a fake name on it, replacing mine with Richard King, the porn stories guy.

Unbelievably, she agreed and our hookup was the next day at the same time at a nearby Days Inn. I mentioned it was cash only.

The other two appointments went the same, with a 30-year-old and a 39-year-old!

This had taken up most of my money I had from my allowance ... I still lived at home and was only 16 years old myself, but I look older because I’m 6ft1 tall and work out a lot. Plus, I have an 9-inch dick I was very proud of!

I had other potential appointments to follow up on, but I waited to see how successful this may turn out to be.

That night at dinner my older sister Kelly said, ‘Did any of you see the personal services ad that guarantees to get you pregnant or you get double your money back?’

“Your mother has wanted another baby for quite some time,” our father said.

“It’s only $75, Mom,” my sister added.

“I told your father that in secrecy, hoping that you two wouldn’t mind if I decided to get pregnant again!”

“What’s the matter, Dad ... shooting blanks already!” I said.

Mom slapped at me, saying that was very rude... “Matthew! To be totally honest with you two we went to a clinic and your father is not shooting blanks, as you call it. The gun is working, but the bullets don’t seem to be getting to their destination.”

Although Dad seemed embarrassed, he still managed to laugh out loud over mom’s metaphor.

He added, “I saw that same ad, and that is a lot cheaper than the price we were quoted to help your mother have another baby using the fertility clinic!”

This was all news to us kids.

“How much is that, exactly?” I wondered aloud.

“Upwards of $3,000,” mom answered. “But they don’t guarantee anything.”

“To charge that much they should guarantee twins or better,” I said. “I would be willing to do it for $500.”

“Excuse me?” mom said with a nervous giggle.

“What I said, Mom, was if it were legal and not immoral, I would help you!”

She laughed again and said, “Do you mean you would charge me money for getting me pregnant?”

“Geez mom ... I was kidding! I am only 16 years old.”

Also laughing, Dad got up, folded the morning paper and left for work.

My sister, of all people said, “Wouldn’t that solve your problem mom?”

“Kids, if I did it with a real person and not using a lab, I would prefer it to be with someone near my age and not a 16-year-old, especially my own son!”

“Gee, thanks for the vote of confident. You do know that I’m not a virgin, don’t you!”

“Sorry, it wasn’t an intentional slight. Doing it with you makes a certain amount of biological sense, but that is, in fact, incest!”

“Who would know?” my sister said before I could.

I’m not real sure if I could satisfy my own mother.

Checking my watch, I said, “I have some things to do so I’ll see you ladies later! You do know Mom, I will do whatever you want, I love you!”


I met with my 10 o’clock appointment in the hotel. With my STD test results in hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.