Mom Went Too Far
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Hailey M

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Molly has a long history of being wild and flirtatious with everyone, including her son, Nick. One morning after a workout, Molly decided to tease Nick, who was laying on the couch. She called him lazy, she teased him, poked him, tickled him. Soon he was tickling her back. Molly felt a bulge under her, but she didn't stop. Soon there was a stain appearing in Nick's light blue briefs. Mom had gone too far this time. But could she stop there? What would her husband think?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Nicky, I have to ask you... ,” Molly said quietly, trying to make sure her voice didn’t project too far, “did you really say you and your friends have done it ... in the laundry room?”

“You’re asking me that now?” Nick said with a chuckle. “Here?”

After spending two hours in Molly’s bed, she decided that they needed a little fresh air. Plus, they needed some groceries. So mother and son showered together again, then dressed and went to the store.

They both had to make sure to remember that their new relationship, as lovers, didn’t show itself in public. Nick had accompanied Molly on many of her errands for his entire life. They were a very close mom and son team. So he had been on hundreds of grocery runs with her before. But never right after they had been in bed and the shower together.

So, as much as they wanted to hold hands, kiss and grope each other, they each had to remember that such intimacy would send a very problematic message to anyone who might witness it. So, they kept their hands and lips to themselves, save an occasional touch of an arm or shoulder.

“I’m sorry!” Molly said. “I just thought about you saying that! It didn’t sink in before.”

She looked ahead and behind to make sure there was no one within earshot in the bread aisle.

“It’s just funny, Mom,” Nick replied. “And yes, that’s what I’ve said. A few times, a couple of us did it in the laundry room.”

“You mean ... do you mean ... Why in the laundry room?”

“Why do you think, Mom?”

“I think you mean ... with my underwear.”

Molly lowered her voice even further when she said underwear.

“Guilty,” Nick said.

“You little pervert!” Molly said quietly as she slapped Nick on the arm.

“Sorry, Mom. You asked. But to be honest, I think you kind of like that idea.”

“What makes you say that?” Molly asked, trying to conceal a growing smile.

“Yeah, there it is,” Nick replied.

“You little jerk. OK, maybe I like the idea ... a little! I guess I’m a pervert too.”

“We’re both guilty of that, Mom.”

“No doubt.”

“Hey Mom, there are two things I want to ask you.”

“Only two?”

“Well, there are a million, but right now, two.”

“Shoot.”

“First, can I kiss you?”

“Nick! Are you insane? What did I just say? We’re in public!”

“I know, Mom! I don’t mean grab you and kiss you for five minutes in the cereal aisle. I just want to put my lips on you right now. Just a son giving his mom a peck.”

“Really, and that’s all?”

“Yes. There’s nobody close by right now. Just smile and I’ll give you a little kiss, like I just said something sweet to you.”

“Say something sweet, then.”

Nick leaned close and whispered in his mother’s ear.

“I wanna eat your pussy all night long, Mom.”

Molly was so shocked that she threw her head back and laughed, which ended in a broad smile.

“Son!” she said, continuing to smile. “That was such a sweet thing to say!”

Nick returned the smile, leaned to her again and gave her a peck on the cheek. They both checked the aisle again and saw no one.

“Thanks, Mom,” Nick said.

“I just hope you make good on what you said, Nicholas.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“So, what was the second thing you wanted to ask?”

Nick paused and took a deep breath.

“OK, Mom. This is a more important one, now. Can I ask you a serious question?”

“Oh. Ok, of course Nick. What is it?”

“Are you still with Dad ... just because of me?”

“Nicky...”

“I mean, would you have left him and started a different life if...”

“I know what you mean, Honey. Just let me think about how to answer that.”

“Tell me the truth, Mom.”

“Of course I’m going to tell you the truth. When don’t I?”

They kept walking as Molly considered her response.

“I don’t mean to waffle or anything, Nick. I’m just not exactly sure how to answer.”

“It seems like a simple question, Mom.”

“It’s not, Honey. It may seem that way, but it’s not.”

“Do you still love Dad? Because I don’t think he loves you anymore. Not really.”

Molly paused to think again.

“That’s a hard one to answer too, but not for the same reasons. It’s hard because it’s a difficult thing to say out loud. My honest answer, Nicky ... is no, I don’t feel what I would call love for him anymore.”

“That’s what I thought, Mom. So, doesn’t that make my question easier to answer? Have you stayed with him because of me?”

“OK, fine. Yes, it makes it easier to answer.” Molly hesitated before continuing. “It’s still hard, though.”

Nick looked into his mother’s eyes and saw a tear forming. He put his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

“I don’t care if anybody sees me hugging my mom in the grocery store,” he said. “If anybody sees us, we can just say our hamster got hit by a car or something.”

Molly pressed her face into Nick’s chest and let out a half laugh, half cry.

“Very funny,” Molly said softly after letting her son hold her for a short while. “Nick, I...”

Molly had pulled her head away from Nick’s chest. He could see that her eyes were wet, but she seemed to have stopped crying.

“Mom, it’s OK. We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. Just know that I’m here, I love you and I’ll do anything that will make you happy.”

“I do want to talk to you about it ... about everything. But at home, OK?”

She put her head back on Nick’s chest and hugged him a little longer.

“Of course, Mom. Let’s get the rest of our stuff and go.”

“And Nicky,” she said before they separated, “I love you too, so fucking much.”

She gave him a quick peck on the lips, then broke their embrace, after which they continued their shopping without running into anyone who knew them. On the ride home, Molly drove and Nick held her free hand the whole way. They talked very little as they put away the groceries. When that was done, they went to the downstairs family room where they sat on either end of the sofa.

“Honey,” Molly began, “thank you for being patient with me at the store and here at home.”

“Mom,” Nick replied, “of course. I know this is tough for you. I’m here for whatever you need, like I told you.”

“What can I say? I don’t know how I got so lucky to have you. OK, Nick. Here goes. You’ve been asking the right questions and I just wasn’t ready. But I’m calm now. You asked if I stayed with your father because of you.”

“Right.”

“The straight answer is yes, Nick. But it’s not entirely that simple. I didn’t want you to not have a father around. You were my primary concern. You always are. But I didn’t want a failed marriage, either. I wanted to be a good wife, whatever that means. I wanted to be able to keep our little family together. And I’ve tried to do that.”

“Of course, Mom. You’ve been a great wife, and mother. Does ... does Dad not think that?”

“I can’t really say what he thinks anymore, Nick. I don’t even know how to say what I think. Besides, I don’t think he likes me anymore. He doesn’t like who I’ve become as we’ve gotten older.”

“I don’t really get it, Mom. I mean, obviously you’ve become a really independent woman in the last few years. And what you’ve done to your body ... You were always beautiful, but you’ve become a super hot woman.”

“Thank you, Honey.”

“Seriously, you must know that. You could model fitness clothes and equipment. You’re body is fantastic. You’re so strong and fit. You’re muscular but you’re still so feminine. I mean, being close to you the way I have, I can’t believe how perfect you are. So much more than I could have dreamt.”

“Dad doesn’t like me this way.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.