Mom Went Too Far - Cover

Mom Went Too Far

Copyright© 2017 by Hailey M

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Molly has a long history of being wild and flirtatious with everyone, including her son, Nick. One morning after a workout, Molly decided to tease Nick, who was laying on the couch. She called him lazy, she teased him, poked him, tickled him. Soon he was tickling her back. Molly felt a bulge under her, but she didn't stop. Soon there was a stain appearing in Nick's light blue briefs. Mom had gone too far this time. But could she stop there? What would her husband think?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Molly had decided to put off talking to her husband for a bit. But, fate wouldn’t let it wait. While she was on the way to meet her son in the shower, with both his and her fluids running down her inner thighs, she heard her cell phone ring. She scurried back to the exercise room and grabbed it. She saw it was Bob and answered.

“Hi, Honey,” she said.

“Hi,” Bob replied.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine, Molly.”

“Honey, I just finished working out and I’m on my way to the shower. Can we talk a little later?”

“No, I’ll be busy later. I just want to tell you about my night.”

“OK, well...” Molly grabbed a towel hanging on her treadmill and wiped between her thighs. “OK, Bob. My shower can wait.”

“My night rocked. I spent it upstairs at the club, with twin sisters.”

“Seriously, Bob?”

“Damn right.”

“I hate to ask how old they were.”

“I didn’t really get a straight answer to that, which tells me they were probably even younger than they looked. And fuck ... they were barely budding.”

“Bob, that sounds...”

“They were underage across the border, if that tells you anything.”

“It tells me you’re taking risks you shouldn’t take and that you’re suddenly a serious pervert.”

“What? You’re in bed with our son! And I’m a pervert?”

“Bob, are you kidding? You told me you were OK with it. You pretty much told me you liked the idea, as long as I told you all about it.”

“Did you fuck him, Molly? Did you fuck our son?”

“I don’t like you like this, Bob. How drunk are you?”

“I’m just hung over but it’s none of your business. What I really want to know is when are you going to fuck all of Nick’s friends? Because I want to watch that.”

“Bob! What?”

“You heard me. I want you to get five of them at the house and let them fuck the shit out of you, cum all over your face.”

“I don’t ... I don’t even know what to say to you. Except one thing. That’s not going to happen.”

“What do you mean?” Bob said angrily. “Why the hell not?”

“I’m not doing that, Bob,” Molly replied, trying to sound calm. “Especially not just so you can watch. Do you want to know about Nick, or what?”

“Don’t bother, Molly.”

“Bob, don’t be like this. Are you still coming home tomorrow?”

“I don’t know. They want me to work on a new project for a week. I might just stay.”

“Well, just be safe, OK? I’m afraid that fucking girls like that, even across the border, could get you arrested, or worse.”

“I can handle myself, Molly. Have your fun.”

“OK, Bob. I...”

Molly was about to tell Bob that she loved him, even though she wasn’t feeling it at all. But he hung up before she could say another word.

“What took you so long,” Nick asked when his mother finally entered the shower.

“Dad called me,” Molly replied. “I had to talk to him for a minute or two.”

“Oh. Are you OK, Mom? What’s wrong?”

“Ugh ... your father. I’m sorry, Nicky, I don’t want you in the middle of this.”

“What, Mom? What is it? Is he upset because of what you and I are doing?”

“Oh, I can’t say for sure. Not really, I don’t think. But whatever it is, please don’t think it’s your fault, Honey. We’ve been having problems for a while.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“But seriously, Nick ... let’s not talk about that now. Dad’s gonna be gone a few more days at least. So let’s enjoy, huh?”

“That’s fine, Mom.”

“Yes, it’s good, because I need more time with you, Nicky.”

“I’m glad you want that too, Mom.”

They kissed for a long time, then washed and rinsed each other with love. After that, they dried each other off and kissed some more. They went to their own rooms and when they were dressed, they met in the kitchen and sat on opposite sides of the table.

“Are you sure this is what you want, Nicky?” Molly said.

“Mom, what are you talking about?” Nick replied.

“I know we can’t change what’s happened between us since yesterday morning. But we can stop now and try to pretend it never happened.”

“Mom, I would never want to do that. You don’t even sound like yourself right now. I always think of you as being OK with everything you’ve done and never pretending about anything.”

“I know, Honey. But I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Why are you talking like this, Mom? Was it Dad?”

“Maybe. I just don’t know how I feel now.”

“What did he say, Mom? Tell me, please.”

“Honey, why did you say you weren’t surprised Dad and I were having problems?”

“I could tell that, Mom.”

“You could ... you can? Really?”

“Totally. I never knew if I should say anything. But it doesn’t seem like Dad cares about you anymore. About us, really.”

“You really see that, Nick?”

“Sure, Mom. I remember how you guys used to be, when I was little. Things are different now, I know. So, what did he say?”

“He said he may stay longer. Maybe a week.”

“Really? You said a few more days, in the shower.”

“I know. But he said he might stay a week to work on something there. He didn’t say much about us. He just sounded pissed at everything. I thought he was going to want to know all about what we did. That’s what he said he wanted. But he didn’t want to hear a word about it, which ended up being fine with me. Now I have no desire to tell him anything we’re up to.”

“I’m sorry, Mom. And it’s fine with me if he never knows anything about us.”

“The one question he did have was ... get this ... He wanted to know when your friends were coming over, all at once, to have sex with me.”

“What? Seriously?”

“I don’t think he was joking around.”

“You’re still not planning to do that, are you? With my friends?”

“No, Nick. I have no intention of filming, ‘We Gangbanged our Friend’s Mom’ in our house.”

“He’s an ass, Mom. Sorry, but he is. I’ve been wanting to say that to you for a long time.”

“Thanks, Honey. I won’t even tell you not to talk that way about your...”

Molly made an obvious pause.

“What, Mom? What were you going to say?”

“Just something I can tell you later. As far as he’s concerned, I’ll just do what I always do, which is wait out his mood and see what’s next.”

“Whatever you say, Mom. But listen, I understand totally. And you can talk to me, about anything. I’m on your side. I always have and always will be.”

“Nicky, do you know how much older than your real age, you look, sound and act? It’s amazing.”

“Yeah, people always say that. But what about you, Mom? Do you know how much younger you look and act than your real age?”

“Yes, people tell me that too. I get it. But thank you for saying so, Honey.”

“It’s totally true, Mom.”

“Thank you, Nicky.

“So, Mom ... did you get a good workout this morning?” Nick said as his grin widened.

“You know perfectly well I did. Even after you interrupted me.”

Molly returned his grin.

“Sorry if that threw you off track, Mom.”

“Honey, it threw me exactly on the right track. So, I was wondering about something. I was really surprised that you wanted to do ... all that, when I was so sweaty. I mean, I was really dripping.”

“Your being a fitness chick is one of the hottest things about you, Mom. When you finish working out and you walk around in your little workout outfits, sweating like that, you’re super sexy.”

“Wasn’t I like ... smelly or something?”

“No way, Mom! Not at all. You maybe smelled a little like exercise or something, but in such a cool way. And Mom ... you were so warm to the touch ... and slippery. Why do you think my friends like to be here early in the morning?”

“I guess it’s not for my pancakes, huh? Oh, Nicky. There’s something I want to say, but I also don’t want to say it.”

“What is it, Mom?”

“If you don’t want to hear this, it’s fine. Just tell me so. But, I was going to say, your father can’t stand it when I come up to him for a kiss or anything when I’m sweaty.”

“Well since you said that, I’ll say this. He’s an idiot. And it’s fine, Mom. You can say anything you want, about anything.”

“Thank you, Sweetie. For everything.”

“And since when do you make pancakes?”

They shared a laugh over the comment.

“I can make pancakes!” Molly exclaimed.

“I don’t care about pancakes, Mom,” Nick replied. “Neither do any of my friends.”

“There are so many things I want to ask you, Nicky. That’s one ... if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind anything you ask or say, Mom. What?”

“Well, I can’t deny that it was kinda thrilling to hear you say what they all think about me.”

“Another thing that’s just plain true, Mom.”

“So, they talk about me?”

“All the time, Mom. They talk about you, they get boners around you, they jerk off thinking about you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.