Island Paradise - Cover

Island Paradise

Copyright© 2017 by JohnnyMax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A "return to Eden" with a twist or two. Mainly involving two large families. Some young un's get included

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

We belonged to one of those fundamentalist churches but when the pastor was caught with his cock in the ten year old daughter of one of our neighbours, my daddy said that was enough. He spouted on about Sodom and Gomorrah and how we needed to get away from the corruption. Another neighbour, Thomas Laidlaw, agreed and the two of them got together and did some thinking.

A month later we packed the two households into a big truck and a bus and headed for the Pacific coast. Daddy said we were going to look for somewhere far away from everyone and they felt an island in the middle of the Pacific should be suitable. I wondered how we would take the truck to an island but daddy said “The Lord will provide”. As we travelled across country we stayed in camping grounds using four big tents to accommodate all of us. My family: there’s daddy Jeremiah Samson, mom Evelyn, I’m the eldest child, Richard, my twin sister Bessie, we’re 15. Next is Daisy and Pauline aged 14, Michael and Susan aged 10, and Maureen and Fiona aged 7. Yep, four sets of twins. The Laidlaws were Thomas and Eliose, their eldest is Gwen who’s 14, Peter and Miriam are 10, Jackie and Tammy aged 8, and Paul and Carol aged 5. Another four sets of twins except Gwens twin Adam died when he was three.

Our first destination was San Diego and we had come through Las Vegas and just crossed into California when we saw a car stopped by the road with a family standing around looking upset. We stopped and daddy asked what the problem was. The man answered that the engine had started clunking and then seized solid. Daddy asked where they were headed and he said they were headed home to Los Angeles. Daddy offered to tow the car to the next service station which they gratefully accepted. The family got in our bus while daddy tied the car behind the truck.

It was a lot slower but we towed them to the outskirts of Los Angeles and stopped at a Service Station. The man arranged for the car to be repaired and then we took them the rest of the way to their home on a small farm. They were very grateful and said we were true Christians, we just tried to look humble as we tried to leave. They insisted we stay for supper and said we could put our tents in their field for the night. So we stayed the night with the Williamson family and headed on after having breakfast with them as well. We had shared a little of our story and when we left they pressed a lottery ticket on us as a thank you and told us that they hoped the Lord would provide. Daddy doesn’t usually hold with gambling so that sort of flummoxed him. He accepted the ticket and we drove southward. We stopped at a camping ground just before San Diego and set up to stay for a while. Daddy planned to look around San Diego and see what our next step was.

The camping ground had a recreation room with a television for the campers so us kids were watching when the lottery draw came on. We carefully wrote down the numbers and went back to our tents. Our parents were sitting around talking so Bessie gave daddy the piece of paper with the numbers on it. He looked at it for a moment and then realized what it was so got out the ticket and gave it to Bessie to check. She checked all the numbers and then looked at me. She handed the ticket and the paper to me and I checked the numbers.

I stood up and stepped forward, waiting for the adults. Daddy looked at me and asked what I wanted. I answered, “Daddy, the Lord has provided, the numbers check out and the television said the prize is two hundred and thirty million.”

There was absolute silence for a few minutes then daddy gulped “We’ll check in the morning and move forward a lot quicker. For now I feel prayers of thanks would be appropriate.”

He led us in a prayer service and then we went to bed. The next day was kind of crazy as we found out where to go and went and collected the money.

Daddy and Thomas went to the port and started enquiries into finding a small ship. It took four weeks before they found one and another two weeks to complete the purchase. They were asked on the first day if they had a captain and navigator and we realised that we needed these skills so Gwen, Bessie and I were sent to study full time. Michael, Peter and our fathers started learning about the engines.

The ship was 170 feet long and 38 feet wide with twin diesel engines. It had cabins for 25 crew and passengers so there was plenty of room for all of us. It was a bit rough so everyone pitched in to clean and paint the cabins before we moved in. It had been a supply/cargo vessel so had a good sized hold with proper cranes and all the necessary equipment, there was a large deck space with a loading ramp at the stern. Once it was cleaned up and painted we all moved on board, moved all our belongings on and sold the bus. We kept the truck and started buying all the materials we thought we would need on an island.

It took us three months to complete our preparations, building materials, stocks of seeds, clothing etc. We had planned the loading carefully and realised that the stern ramp would need to drop onto a wharf so the last thing on was a floating wharf. We filled up the diesel tanks, 40,000 gallons took a while to pump in. My father took the remaining money and put half in the bank but took the rest of it up to the Williamson family who gave us the ticket. They were amazed and, when daddy told them we were ready to leave, they wanted to come too. Daddy told them where we headed and told them if they were ever down our way to drop in. At this stage we didn’t know which island we would be on so they would have to do some searching.


We cruised south and west, our plans had us heading towards Tahiti and the islands in that area. We cruised around French Polynesia and then the Tuamotu atolls and, after looking at more than 50 atolls, we stopped at one that was small enough and isolated enough, that no one seemed to live there. We anchored and took the small boat ashore and, after four trips, all of us were able to stand on the island and start looking around.

We found fresh water, which was the most important requirement. There was no-one there even though there were lots of coconut trees and plenty of space for us to build our return to Eden. We reversed our ship towards the end of the reef where it joined into the shore line and anchored in ten feet of water. We used the crane to lift the floating dock off the stern and got it much closer to shore. Next were the wharf sections that reached from the floating dock to the shore. Success! We lowered the stern ramp onto the floating wharf and were able to walk to shore. It was a bit rocky so we got busy and moved some of the larger rocks so we had a clear walkway.

We weren’t in a hurry to build as we had got quite used to living onboard but we put up our tents to live in while we made a start on planting. We had a lot of fruit trees and other plants suitable for the islands that we had obtained in Tahiti along with some island pigs and chickens. Our garden plot got fully fenced to keep the pigs out and then we released them. Daddy and Mr Laidlaw started planning two houses. I listened to their ideas and mentioned that it was hot here but their houses were for cold weather. I got told to keep my mouth shut and not to insult my betters.

We finished unloading the ship and started building. We took four weeks to get both houses to the stage where our parents could have some privacy. They moved into their rooms and shut the doors. All of us younguns were still in the tents with our ship just riding at anchor.

The next morning they came out and behaved very strangely. Daddy talked to Mr Laidlaw and then they announced that it was time to make sure we stayed on the island. They went out onto the ship, raised the anchor and motored out to sea. We saw them stop about a mile off-shore and tie the boat alongside. Then they disappeared below. Our mothers stood with us watching what was happening and when we asked what they were doing my mom said they were going to sink the ship so we couldn’t leave. There was a sudden explosion on the ship and it started to sink. We couldn’t see our fathers and the boat was pulled down with the ship. My mother was the first to whimper and then Mrs Laidlaw started to cry. Most of us kids were too stunned by the sudden turn of events but eventually the girls started to cry also. I swallowed a few times but manged to keep my tears to myself. I had respected my father as my father but often felt that he was unfeeling and pedantic – HE was always right.

The tears dried up apart from a few hiccups. My mother looked at me strangely and said “You’re the man of the island now Richard.”

I walked back to our tents and thought about being the man of the island. I knew we had to move on as our fathers had destroyed the only way we could leave. I looked up to see my mom sitting there waiting for me. She had her head down as if she was subservient, it reminded me of how she sat with dad.

“Lets go and look at the house, I don’t think the design is right for the island.”

Moms head jerked up and she followed me. I looked in the bedroom and it was still stifling hot with the small window closed and no real ventilation through the door.

“We will take this house apart and build something that is cooler. I think you almost got heat stroke last night.”

Mom spoke “It was very hot but your father said it was a purification that we needed.”

We went back outside and I looked at everyone gathered around, we were all there. “I think we should go back to the shore to say some prayers to farewell our fathers. Then we will start to take these houses apart and build a house that is more suited to this hot climate. I think one big house would be better and we need to have running water around the house to keep it cooler.”

Bessie looked at me “That’s a clever idea Richard, I like it. Talking about being cooler, could the girls wear less clothing so we can be cooler?” Our father had been adamant that girls should always wear at least three layers to be modest. Time for a change.

“Of course. Take off whatever is necessary to be cool. Dress for the climate. I think I’ll cut my trousers down to shorts.”

All the girls breathed a sigh of relief then we walked back to the shore and I led them in a prayer for the dead.

We had lunch and then Michael and Peter helped me to start pulling apart the houses, careful with the materials that we could reuse.

Later in the afternoon Bessie and Gwen came to where we were working. I was shocked when I saw how they had dressed for the heat. They had removed their outer dresses, their petticoats and were both just wearing light cotton panties. They both stood facing me, breasts pointing at me, the first breasts I’d ever seen, then my twin spoke.

“You told us we should dress for the climate, at last we are cool.” She giggled “the others are working completely naked.”

I found my voice “Oh, OK, so why aren’t you naked also.”

“We were, but we thought we better not shock you too much. As you haven’t had a heart attack.” And they both reached down and removed their panties.

My eyes were drawn to the bushy triangle at the base of their torsos. It looked thick and luxuriant like an elders beard. Our fathers had instructed us boys that we had to shave every day until we married and had started me shaving when I turned thirteen. I shook my head,

“Aren’t you girls supposed to shave until you get married?”

They both looked shocked then looked down at themselves and started giggling.

“That’s not a beard!”

Michael and Peter came out to see what the noise was and their mouths dropped open when they saw the girls completely naked. The girls looked at them and smiled.

“We are dressing for the climate, you should also.”

Now the boys looked stunned. Bessie turned back to me.

“We found a site that might be better for building a house like you said, can you take a break and come and see if our idea meets your thoughts?”

“Oh great, lets go, after you.”

We all walked halfway around the island and came to a clearing near the fresh water supply. It was very interesting following the girls, all of us boys just watched those cute little butts wiggle as they walked. We got to where the small stream came out of the hill and flowed down to a small pond before flowing out to the sea.

Gwen pointed out a large flat area where the stream flowed.

“If we built well above the ground we would have the air flow underneath as well as the stream cooling us. Then we could dig over there and have a bathtub with a view, only cold water but that’s probably all we want.”

They had placed sticks into the ground marking out a rough house plan and Bessie went over to a small depression and pretended it was deeper and lazed in her bathtub. Their location had potential and was actually closer to our tents on the shore. I could see what they had in mind although their house plan was a traditional square house. I had an idea.

“How about we do the house differently. Make an open square with a big central area that the stream flows through. That could be where the cooking fire is so the kitchen has running water. In fact we could put the bathtub there as well and have hot water if we wanted. If we are going to run around naked then the idea of closed bathrooms seems a little silly.”

Gwen blushed “It does seem a little silly although I don’t know how our mothers will feel about it.”

Our mothers had retreated into their tent after lunch and we had decided to give them some time to grieve. Now we walked back to the tents and gathered up the others. Daisy and Pauline had the chore of fishing as they seemed to have the best luck, this time they had six good sized fish along with a basket of shellfish. Susan and Miriam had been refilling the water barrels and the others had been collecting firewood and looking after the gardens.

As we arrived at the tents my mother came out ready to start cooking. When she saw how everyone was dressed her hand flew over her mouth and she gasped. Mrs Laidlaw heard her and looked out, she also gasped

“Oh my, girls you ... you ... oh no”

“It’s alright Mrs Laidlaw, the girls are dressing for the climate. Three layers might be suitable for a Michigan winter but it’s simply too hot for here. You said I’m the man of the island so I’m saying it is the new rule. You ladies don’t have to go naked yet but I would prefer that you get more comfortable. We have decided on a better house site round by the stream where we can have cooler air and outdoor cooking.”

My mother was looking at Bessie, staring at that hairy patch, then she shook her head and looked at the other girls, always looking at the top of their legs. I decided on another change.

“Rather than trying to have private baths I think the pond can fit us all. Get the soap and let’s have a family bath-time.”

The younger kids all screamed with delight and ran for the pond. Pauline ran and got the soap and she was off also. Daisy got the towels and followed. Bessie, Gwen and I looked at our mothers then the girls reached out to their mother and took them by the hand. A gentle tug and we followed the others. We got to the pond to see twelve children playing joyfully with Daisy and Pauline making sure the soap was being used properly. I stopped and pulled off my boots, trousers and underwear, breathing a sigh of relief as I walked into the water. Bessie and Gwen had been helping their mothers undress and had even insisted on pulling their panties down so they were as naked as the rest of us. They held their hands over their patches of hair and scuttled into the pond. Bessie and Gwen stood proudly on the edge of the pond before diving in together.

Bath-time lasted well over an hour and by the end of it our mothers had relaxed and started playing with their children. Pauline was the first one out and she looked back with a naughty look and picked up our mothers clothing and ran back to the tents. When the rest of us got out and dried off we carried the towels back. Our mothers looked for their clothes before realising they had no choice. They walked back with us with occasional whimpers and an attempt to hold their hands over their crotches. Bessie and I caught hold of moms hands and looked her in the eyes.

“Isn’t this the most comfortable you have been since we arrived?”

“Ye ... yes, but I’m naked.”

“We shall call you Eve now, and this place is the garden of Eden. So you are dressed correctly.”

Mrs Laidlaw heard us and hesitantly laughed. “Her name’s Evelyn so Eve is appropriate but I’m Eloise, how do I fit in the garden of Eden?”

“I think you fit in very well, you make delicious bread and you sing wonderfully.”

We got back to the tents and prepared the fish and had a delicious dinner. After dinner I told Peter and Gwen to take special care of their mother while Bessie and I looked after ours. We sat beside her while she talked about our father and remembered the good times they had had together. Eventually it was time for bed and she got up and started towards her tent before turning back.

“Thank you Richard and Bessie. You are right, this is a lot more comfortable, I forgot I was still naked. I think I look forward to seeing what else the man of the island has in store.

I sent the others off to their beds and then stretched and looked around. The fire was safe and the stars looked so close in the clear sky. I felt at peace even though I was conscious of the duty that had been thrust upon me.


I woke up and stretched, got up, realised I was still naked, and decided I was going to stay comfortable. I walked out to the toilet pit and relieved myself then went to the table where my shaving things were. Bessie came over to me and stood there and watched as I scraped away the few hairs I had. I ran my hand over my face then she stepped forward and ran her hand over my face.

“Yes, I’d like to feel like that please. Could you shave off my beard please?”

“What? You don’t have ... oh” as she framed her triangle. “OK, Can you sit up on the table?”

She got up on the table and leaned back. She had a pair of scissors and suggested I cut down the forest before shaving the undergrowth.

I had never seen a girls crotch before and, as I cut the forest back, I was enthralled at the vision exposed to my view. When I reached for the shaving soap Bessie caught my hand,

“I know that you will need to touch me everywhere when you shave me. I want you to touch me. I want you to shave me every morning when you shave. Even after we get married I still want you to shave off my ‘beard’”

I started to soap up her hair then slowed to a stop.

“What do you mean ‘after we get married’?”

“Look around, who else can I marry?”

I thought as I spread the soap. She was right. I looked at her crotch. There was the triangle of hair above a slit. The slit opened as she spread her legs wider and I realised the slit was like two lips pressed together and inside at the front was a ‘tongue’ and near the back was a small hole. I could see hairs all the way along the sides of her lips and even some further back where I thought her poop hole would be. I took a deep breath and started at the top. I had got quite good with a cut-throat razor but was being extra careful around my sisters crotch. This is her sex bits! I mustn’t damage them! I shaved all the way along her lips and got her to pull her legs back so I could get the ones further back, yep, there were some around her poop hole and I got them also. My sister lay there with a big smile on her face as I shaved her. I finished and took a risk and kissed her on those lips I had just shaved. Bessie moaned and sat up slowly. Her legs stayed wide open as she reached out and caught me by the shoulders. She pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on my lips. I felt her tongue slip out and just touch my lips before she leaned back a little.

“Thank you Richard, I love you, as a brother yes, but also as a partner. I will be here every morning for a shave. Know that you don’t have to choose between us all, we know we will have to share.”

I stood in thought as she went back to the girls tent. I wondered what she meant. Suddenly Gwen came running from the tent. She stopped in front of me. “Don’t go anywhere, I have to pee first then I’ll be back for my shave.”

She ran on to the toilet pit then came running back. One thing about a naked girl running toward you, there are some very interesting movements on her chest. She stopped in front of me and hopped straight onto the table.

“I want exactly the same as you gave Bessie. After me will be Daisy then Pauline and you must do exactly the same to all of us. None of the other girls have any hair yet so until our mothers decide to shave, you will only have four wives on the table.”

“What do you mean ‘four wives’?”

“We worked it out last night. It is subject to your approval but we thought you could look after Bessie, Daisy, Pauline and me. Peter and Michael could share Susan, Miriam, Jackie, Tammy and Maureen while Paul could have Carol and Fiona. When our mothers accept the need then you will have a different woman each night with Sunday being a day of rest. You are the man of the island so you get first choice.”

I thought about what she had said as I spread the soap around her crotch. Her legs were wide apart and I realised there was a tempting aroma, I’d noticed it with my sister but just thought it was girl smell. I sniffed, trying to work out where it came from. Gwen smiled and caught her bottom lip between her teeth. She reached down and opened her crotch lips and pointed to her hole.

“When I think about being your wife, rather, being one of your wives, I get wet in my vagina. That means I’m getting ready for your penis to enter me and make a baby.”

My mouth dropped open, “But, but, but, we can’t do that, we can’t do that unless we’re married.”

Gwen smiled “Our bodies can do that any time, any time my vagina gets wet and your penis gets hard. Rules of that fundamentalist church said we SHOULD be married. What does the rule of the man of the island say.”

I stood there and thought. My hand kept rubbing the shaving soap over Gwens crotch and I realised she was twitching when I rubbed over her lips. I started to think about where I was rubbing and hooked my finger to spread her lips. Rubbing over the little tongue at the top of the lips got a bigger reaction so I gave it more attention. She started bouncing her bottom on the table and making odd noises, her eyes were closed and her vagina smell was much stronger. Her hands reached up to her breasts and started squeezing them and stretching her nipples. With a gasp her eyes flew open and she looked me in my eyes as she made mewing sounds, her back arched, and then she slumped on the table. Her hands came down and held mine still. She got her breath back and looked at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.