Rescued - Cover

Rescued

Copyright© 2017 by JohnnyMax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He's setup and his sister runs from her abusive husband. And brings her daughters,,, her pretty daughters. Follow along as they all discover boundaries (none) and explore the range of emotions.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Now that that distraction was gone we could relax and move on. That evening after dinner Maggie took me outside for a walk while the girls organised something. I found out what when we went back inside. There on the table, posed like one of those suckling pigs with an apple in her mouth, was Wendy. Her butt cheeks spread wide and her pucker polished. I thought she’d already got a tattoo, but it was just a pen, “MIKES” around the hole. She looked over her shoulder at me.

“I couldn’t get a tattoo YET, but I will.” “Mike, I’ve told you before, ‘my ass is yours’ I believe I am prepared for your full entry now. Please Mike, I love you and I’m ready for you.”

“Wendy, I accept your gift in the spirit of love. As a symbol of the closeness between all of us and a promise for the future.”

Sam and Julie were there with the lube, one prepping Wendy, the other me. Maggie sat by Wendys head.

“Babe, You’re very sure this is what you want to do?”

“Yes Mum, I’m totally sure. But please, hold my hands.”

Maggie leaned forward and kissed her daughter, then looked at me.

“Take her ass, big brother.”

The large butt plug had done its job and, combined with Wendys relaxed muscles, I slipped through her sphincter with little difficulty. She was tight as I pushed firmly into her depths. She grunted and pushed back at me as I reached my full depth. As she felt my balls bounce against her pussy she raised her head in triumph.

“YES! I want this anytime I can get it. Mike, as Mum said, anytime, anywhere, you can take my ass. If you need some lube, my pussy should have some you can use but we won’t plan on full use there yet. However accidents are covered as I’m on the pill now. I love you Mike, now fill me with your juice.”

I reached under and tweaked her clit as I started the age old dance, my penis sliding out and in of her tender rectum. She responded with an enthusiasm that did not surprise me.

Her sisters came in from the sides and took a breast each, teasing and twisting the nipples. It wasn’t long before her breathing shortened into gasps. Her voice started moaning, she was bucking back into me, and she started to scream her pleasure.

“Ahhh ... YES ... I LOVE YOU ... oooohhhh ... fuuuucccckkkk ... I ... I’m ... cumming ... I’m cumming ... I’m ... fuccckkking cumming ... fill me Mikkkeee ... FILL MY ASS ... YES...”

I fufilled her request and filled her ass, my cream pumping into her. A few moments to get her breath and she raised her head and let out a rebel yell of triumph. She looked back at me with a grin a mile wide.

“Mike, anytime, anywhere, my ass is yours. Not only because I love you, but also because I love your cock in my ass. I have to admit I was nervous, but it just felt so right.” “Mum, I had an orgasm, didn’t I. That’s unusual isn’t it?”

Maggie laughed, “I think a lot of what is taught in Sex Ed is subject to a major qualifier. It all depends on your partner. Exactly the same actions with one partner is painful, another partner can put you to sleep, but a partner you love and you’ll keep all your neighbours awake with your screams of pleasure. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

Another soak in the bath, remind me to get another, larger, water storage tank. Wendy was a centre of attention with her sisters wanting to inspect her ass, both of them putting fingers in to check if it was staying stretched. Wendy kept giggling and threatening to fart at them. Off to bed with the idea that we should go back to Maggies place and collect all her stuff while her husband was out of the picture.

Woke up in the morning with Maggie hanging over the side of the bed asking the girls to get her a pad. Holding a pad to her pussy she dashed off to the toilet. She came back a few minutes later with a string hanging down. She wiggled the string and looked at me.

“Only just started and it looks like we might have to suspend normal service for a few days.”

Wendy yelped and jumped on our bed. “No you don’t, Mike mustn’t miss out. Mum, lie down”

Maggie lay down and Wendy knelt between her legs then looked over at me.

“Mike, you kiss mum, while you fuck my ass. he ... he ... It looks like I’ve got the only hole open at the moment.”

I thought for a moment, Julie sat up and grabbed the KY and lubed her sisters ass while Sam started stroking my cock with some lube. I was quickly very hard and strove to follow Wendy’s instructions. I carefully entered Wendy’s ass then kissed Maggie. It actually worked! I thought Wendy’s ass would still be sore but she made no complaint, in fact she made many sounds of pleasure. Maggie looked ... well she looked kind of shocked for a moment, then realised that this was family intimacy and sharing. When I came in Wendy’s ass, it was Maggie that was kissing me. Wendy, well she is really good at those rebel yells. Sam and Julie were rolling on the floor laughing, then they climbed on the bed and joined in the group hug.

I pulled out and Wendy got up, shook her butt, gave a little wiggle.

“Yep, I like that. I like that a whole lot. Sam, you gotta get up to the large plug, then you can find out how great this feels.”

Wendy bent over so Sam could have a close look. Maybe seems kinda strange, looking closely at her sisters ass, but if you don’t look closely, how is she going to learn anything. When Wendy clenched her sphincter she gripped Sam’s fingers, gave her a surprise.

We showered, breakfasted and discussed if we were going to head back down to Maggies old place and collect their things. There was quite a bit of stuff they wanted so we decided to take both vehicles and the big trailer. Planned to head down the next day. With the girls starting school in eight days time we had just enough time for the return trip. Spent the day tidying up and organising a neighbour to drop in and check my place.

Headed south early the next morning, we had us a convoy. Once shops opened we stopped for breakfast and picked up a couple of two way radios. One of the girls was always riding with me but they changed every stop. Dang me, but those girls were a distraction at times. They must have decided to go underwear free under their short, very short, skirts and they kept sitting side-saddle on the bench seat, one knee pressed firmly against the seat back and the other knee damn near against the windscreen. What got really funny was watching them masturbating to the music. My cab very quickly filled with that very distracting aroma. When we stopped at a motel for the night, Maggie came over and sniffed inside very deliberately.

“I hope none of them have tried sucking you off while you’re driving. That wouldn’t be a safe thing to do. I can just imagine you getting stopped with an underage girl and that sort of evidence.”

Julie looked a bit panicky for a moment.

“Mum, I have to admit I was thinking about that, but now I’ll TRY and behave myself. Can we still flash Mike?”

“I suppose flashing is OK, but perhaps if you are going to play with yourselves, you should have the window open.”

The motel had a nice restaurant attached, what you get with five stars. We had the Presidential Suite which had two bedrooms, one with a king, the other with two twins, but the main attaction was the hot tub. A lot like our spa-bath at home, but different. When we get home I’m gonna get a hot-tub and put it somewhere romantic.

The next day was similar except when we stopped at night I got a phone call from Dave.

“Mike, be very careful when you get to Hank’s place, in fact, don’t go anywhere near it without backup.”

“Why?, what’s happened?”

“He’s talked. He got into debt, big debt, gambling debt. Probably mob connections and they were pressuring him. They wanted the fun with the girls. He says he had no choice. I think he’s kinda glad they ran to you. He got told how to follow them as there was a tracker in Maggies car. There is probably going to be a welcoming committee or an ambush so get backup. Once you are clear we’ll arrange for him to go out spectacularly, put the mob off his back. He’s showing a bit of courage, he wasn’t a jarhead, he failed the entrance medical, but he always wanted to be. He doesn’t want you to tell Maggie everything as he believes she’s better off without him. He’s pretty proud of those girls though, the way they dealt to him.”

“HOLY SHIT. So he’s not such a shit head after all.”

“Yes he is. Four hundred and fifty thousand dollars of gambling debt, putting his daughters pussys as collateral.”

I agreed to get backup and arranged for a few ex-SEALS to go in and check the place out before we got there. Maggie was very surprised but accepted that I had arranged for help to load their stuff. No excitement apart from the tail we had when we left. That got dealt with within a mile and then we were free to head home. Before we left Maggie contacted the girls old school and the girls were busy phoning around all their friends, promising to stay in touch and getting email addresses.

We were halfway home when I got stopped by a police patrol. Wendy was with me and had to quickly smooth down her skirt and try and look demure.

“ID for both of you please.”

I had mine but Wendy’s was with her mother. She got on the radio and Maggie turned back and pulled up with us. The female officer looked quite concerned until Maggie explained the whole story.

“So you are taking in your sister and all three of her girls?” I was busy nodding my head, yes.

“I think you’re crazy, but in a real nice way. I wish more brothers were like you.”

We carried on our way and arrived back home. Home, yes, it really felt like a home now.

It was another Friday, Sam was with me driving up my road, still flashing me. As soon as we crossed the washout she stripped. Then flipped over and wiggled her ass at me.

“Guess what Mike’s getting for dessert tonight?”

“Er,, ice-cream?”

“No silly, it’s Sam’s ass time. I got the large plug in day before yesterday and I’m ready!”

Unloaded the trailer and cars into the garage to sort out at our leisure. Maggie had stopped in town for fresh groceries and got there shortly after us. She kept looking at Sam and I with a smirk on her face.

Dinner that night was another special meal. Dessert was as promised, Maggie took me outside for a ‘chat’ while Sam got set up. Maggie’s chat seemed to involve a lot of close body contact, mainly lip to lip. When Julie called us back in I was amazed to see Sam patterned in chocolate sauce with various bits of fruit strategically placed. My gaze was drawn to her clit that was standing tall through a pineapple ring! Maggie and I sat down and started to enjoy our dessert. Julie and Wendy joined us, all licking their sister, chewing the fruit off and tasting the chocolate. It wasn’t long before Sam was panting with her excitement. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me.

“My ass, take my ass.” and she pulled her legs back to show me her ass pucker.

I picked up the chocolate sauce bottle and squeezed some around her pucker then leaned in and licked it off again. I licked around again, rimming her opening. I stiffened my tongue and pierced her sphincter. I slid easily into her depths and tasted her insides. She moaned as I pumped my tongue in her depths. Her pussy was in front of my nose and I could smell her arousal, I looked down to see her juices flowing, the trickle from her pussy reaching her ass and starting the natural lubrication. Her sisters lubed us both and then Wendy clasped Sam’s hand,

“You’re going to love this, Sis.”

I lined up my penis with her puckered hole, it gaped as she deliberately relaxed her sphincter. My tip touched her, it entered. She was tight, but she was ready. She smiled in triumph up at Wendy.

“You said it would be easy and you are right. It’s tight though, makes me feel like a baseball bat up my butt. But I just feel so ... so right. Mike, like Wendy said, anytime, anywhere, my ass is yours also. Now get pumping and fill me with your cream.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.