Femme Natale
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by chris.lionofthenorth

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Men and women learn to adapt in a not-so-distant future, where women make up the majority, and the Feminist Party is slowly taking control of the government.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Peter Sweeney was the kind of guy who didn’t take shit from anyone.

And at 6’2”, and 230 lbs of muscle, he didn’t have to.

But he was finding his new job as chief arms purchaser to be a stressful one, ever since he took over for Bill Haverluck. And after their most recent meeting ended, he went straight to his favorite dive.

“That prick doesn’t know his dick from his own asshole” he grumbled crudely to himself. He was thinking about the conversation he had with his superior, when he saw his buddies approaching-

“Hey” he said to them.

“Hey Todd” one of them said. Peter liked to go by Todd, since Peter was such a pussy name. Pete, Petey, it’s all the same emasculating shit, he used to say.

Besides, he liked to be compared to a mass murderer.

“Same place, huh?” said the other man. Jessie was his name.

“Yeah?” Todd responded challengingly, putting out his cigarette in the ashtray. This was one of the only bars that let you smoke, although you had to do it in the back room.

“It’s cool” Jessie said, placatingly. He was only 5’6’’, and a little flabby, so he definitely didn’t want to start a fight.

“Used to go here with my old man” the first one said, changing the subject, “Was run by a biker gang back in the 40’s ... one of the last ones” he said lamentingly. Al was his name.

“Yeah”, Todd agreed, sitting back in his chair, looking bored, “This country ain’t the same no more.”

“It’s a shame what’s going on, but at least we’re doing something about it, ya know?” Al said, looking him in the eyes.

Al’s alright, Todd thought. “Gotta do something, before it’s too late. Those dykes’ll be cuttin’ our balls off soon enough.”

“Fucking skank-ass titty-poppers think they own everything” Al agreed. He was in his 30’s, and shared Todd’s unquenchable disdain for the Feminist Party.

“How ‘bout you, smalls?” Todd looked over to Jessie. Jessie hadn’t expressed the same vitriol as the other two men, which didn’t sit right with Todd.

“I think it’s way past time we did something” he nodded to Todd and Al. Chicken liver, I bet.

“It’s like Antone said-”

“Man, fuck that guy” Todd interrupted, reaching for another smoke.

“He’s a smart guy, Todd. He’ll know what to do next” Al said confidently.

Lighting up his cigarette, Todd took a while to respond-

“I hate his pompous ass” he said, before taking a drag. Fuckin’ short prick.

Jessie took a long swig of his beer, appearing a little uncomfortable.

“He’ll deliver” Al said, with reiterated confidence.

“He better” Todd mumbled.

“Miss Garofalo, the floor is yours” said the spritely meeting host, as she sat down.

Miss Garofalo stood up and walked around her specially-designed conference room, looking at the holograms of business and political women floating in the air. Some of the holograms were active, showing real-time expressions and movements, while others were still.

“Ladies, thank you for having me present on our recent conditioning programs” she smiled, pacing around the room in her high heels. “Our analysis of the health records shows an improvement in household adherence to the 2039 American Academy of Pediatrics breastfeeding recommendations, up 7.2 points to 75% overall. We believe that our recent marketing campaign has been the reason behind this.” Using her eyes to select the video from her heads-up display, Miss Garofalo played the video for each of the meeting participants-

An older child, a boy, is seen sitting on an old living room couch, presumably watching tv. As the camera zooms out, the outdated decor and simple furnishings are visible. There is the sound of conversation behind the couch, which can be barely heard after the voiceover begins-

“Research shows that boys start to learn aggressive behavior at the age of 2” says the deadly-serious female voice, “And without constant emotional contact, will begin ingraining improper coping strategies for the rest of their life.” The camera continues to zoom out, showing a husband and wife yelling at each other in the kitchen.

“Without an emotional connection during childhood, this boy will learn disrespect, selfishness, and violence”-

The husband is seen slapping the wife in the face, and the camera stops. Every person in the video stops moving.

“But there is a way to save your child from the pains and frustrations of this kind of life...” the voiceover continues over the eerie silence, “Through a mother’s natural instincts of love and compassion.”

The camera starts to slowly zoom in towards the boy again, who is still motionless.

“You can stop the violence. You can make a difference for your child today.”

Only the boy is visible now, and he blinks his eyes once.

“Come here sweetie” a soft voice is heard. A younger woman’s bare breast graces the screen from the side, and the boy turns his head towards it.

“Breastfeeding to the age of 4 is scientifically proven to help young boys emotionally mature faster, giving them the coping skills they need as adults” the voiceover continued. The boy starts to suckle at the bare breast, and his mother’s arm reaches around to keep his head supported as he continues.

“There, there, honey” the sweet mother’s voice says, “Mommy’s going to make everything alright.”

“Breastfeed now, for a better tomorrow” the voiceover finishes.

“And as you can see” Miss Garofalo started saying, switching the video to a graph, “our focus groups correctly predicted a general public approval of 65% for this ad”

One of the holograms turned a yellow color, and Miss Garofalo looked towards it.

“Similar statistics to our female:male demographics” the woman noted.

“Yes, exactly” Miss Garofalo agreed, “The ad was perceived positively by 82% of women, but only 37% of men.” As the yellow color faded from the hologram, another appeared, although this one did not require eye contact to be heard.

“Yes” Miss Garofalo nodded towards the host’s chair, appreciating her good etiquette.

“It appears from those numbers, that there is quite a bit of resistance from a subset of our population” she noted.

“I mean, there’s like no place for us to go!” Al said, his hands upturned in an exaggerated show of exasperation. “You can’t go to the regular bars, cuz ... there they are. Ya know?”

“Yeah” Jessie agreed. “And they’re always flashing us their tits, or waving their asses, and teasing us. But it’s always on their terms, not ours.”

“Exactly!” Al said, pointing a finger at Jessie while holding his mug of beer. “The minute we touch em where they don’t like, we get arrested. Bloody cops are in on it too”

“Fuck the cops” Todd said, gravely. His face sneered with unmistakable hate.

“It’s like what Antone said-”

“Fuck Antone” Todd said.

Al only glanced at Todd briefly before continuing, “Well, he’s right, ya know? All these laws and stuff ... it’s designed to keep us down. It’s the system!”

Jessie nodded his head aggressively, “I couldn’t agree more, man. It’s like, we’re headed into slavery or something.”

“And all this BULLshit about ‘equality’”, Al said, emphasizing his sarcasm with air quotes.

“Yeah, those reports saying women still don’t make as much as us...” Jessie trailed off.

“Women run EVERYTHING” Al complained. He started listing things on his fingers, “The government ... the fuckin corporations ... technology...”

“I’ll get those dykes” Todd muttered, changing the subject, “I got something real nice for them bitches.” Al and Jessie looked at Todd with confused expressions.

“Yeah? Wuh’s that?” Al slurred.

Todd smiled maliciously, and gave a few hearty laughs, “Oh, you’ll see”

“And what kind of support do we have for our breastfeeding mothers?” asked the host.

“Oh, we have plenty. First, all women who are seen in our national healthcare system are counseled on proper breastfeeding techniques, like positioning, and if there is any trouble in the child’s latching, we are available 24/7 via instant video messaging. In extreme cases, we will send them a diluted version of our conditioning formula.”

Miss Garofalo looked to one of the holograms.

“Is that the ‘love drug’ concoction I’ve heard about?” asked one of the women.

“In very small amounts, yes” Miss Garofalo explained, “It is a blend of synthesized hormones related to oxytocin. It elicits very strong feelings of connection, very much like being ‘in love’”. But the pediatric version also contains sweetening agents designed to attract the child, and improve the rooting reflex.”

Miss Garofalo paused, before continuing when there were no other questions, “As I was saying, there is quite the support structure to encourage and enable long-term breastfeeding for our mothers. And even if the mother refuses to breastfeed, we can correct that.”

“How is that?” asked the host.

“Throughout our periodic healthcare screenings, we test the babies for antibodies which cannot be found in regular formula. If the antibodies are not present, we know the mother is not breastfeeding, and ‘encourage’ her to use one of our wet nurses. I say ‘encourage’, because through our health insurance plan, premiums will increase by 50% if they do not adequately breastfeed their baby.”

Miss Garofalo stood at the end of the imaginary table, “Very few women pay the increased premium, which is why we have a 92% adherence within the national healthcare system. It’s only because of the private insurances that our nationwide adherence is only 75%.”

“Moving on into adolescence, the mothers are counseled on techniques to calm their young boys, and using breastfeeding as a coping mechanism whenever the child becomes emotionally upset. Through our specialized training, I am proud to say that almost half of young boys are reaching satisfactory levels of submission and obedience by the time they reach 6 years old.”

“Again, there is support for the occasional unruly child which a mother cannot control, even despite the use of one of our conditioning formulas. This is where Mommy’s Angel comes in.”

Miss Garofalo looked to the side, and the specs for Mommy’s Angel appeared.

“Now, Mommy’s Angel is an automated machine approved by the FDA for children ages 2-12, with an indication for breastfeeding resistance. It is designed to force a child to use the artificial teat, and after this occurs, rewards the young adolescent brain with the same blend of synthetic oxytocin compounds I described before.” Miss Garofalo quickly moved her eyes around.

A video of a young boy, about 5 years old, starts playing. He appears to be trapped inside a clear plastic cage, with holes cut out for air. The boy’s face is red, presumably from hours of crying, and there are only dried tears on his face.

“This is an example of one child who absolutely refused to breastfeed, no matter what his mother tried” Miss Garofalo explained, “It got to the point that the child would physically abuse his mother to get away.”

A picture of a large, bruised chest appeared next to the video.

“This is the damage that the boy did to his mother.” Although she couldn’t hear them, Miss Garofalo knew there was some visible wincing from the presentation attendees.

After the picture faded away, the video resumed with the boy finally going to the artificial bosom, and latching onto the nipple.

“The subject in this video held out for 3 hours before hunger and thirst overcame him, and he relented to the swollen breasts of Mommy’s Angel. In only 2 days, this is what happened”

The video switched to one of the same boy, suckling sweetly on his mother’s breast. The mother can be seen crying with happiness, and stroking the boy’s head.

The video made Miss Garofalo feel proud to be working in the psychology field of Feminism. Suppressing those feelings, she turned off the video with her eyes.

“All I’m sayin’ is ... you gotta take ‘em out, one by one” Todd explained, slurring his words.

“Alright guys” came a sober voice from the doorway, “Last call”

“Oh man ... wut time is’t?” Al asked. He was feeling shit-faced, and completely lost track of time.

“One ... thurty” Todd said, squinting at his watch.

“Three more shots ... for the road” Jessie told the bartender.

“Okay, but I’m calling you guys a cab” he said.

“Oh, come off it, Henry” Todd said, to no avail. The bartender waved his hand at the men, and went to pour the shots.

“Y’know, this was kinda fun” Al admitted, “It’s nice to get out.”

“Yeah, me too” Jessie agreed, slapping Al on the shoulder.

Damn lightweight ... didn’t even drink ... HALF of what I did, Todd thought.

The bartender brought the three shots down on the table, “Alright guys, get your cards out.”

Slowly, each man pulled out a credit-sized card from their pocket, and let the bartender scan them with an electronic device in his hand.

“Have a good night gentlemen” he said, leaving the room.

“To the ruh-zis-tence!” Al offered, bringing his shot glass up.

“The resistance!” Jessie added.

“FUCK those bitches!” Todd completed, touching his glass to the rest.

Each man downed their shot and slammed it on the table, one after the other.

“Ooowww” Todd howled.

Al laughed at the burly man, who had damn near drunk him under the table. “Alright, less go boys” he said, trying to stand up.

Todd grabbed Al by the sleeve, steadying him. “Yur aright, Al” he told him.

“FUCK those bitches” Al responded, laughing. Todd laughed with him, seeing that he was trying to imitate Todd’s final toast. Even Jessie laughed.

“By the time boys are brought to one of our elementary schools” Miss Garofalo went on, “they are usually well conditioned to accept female authority. If this isn’t the case, then they spend some time with Mommy’s Angel, and their behavior is quickly corrected.”

Another yellow light-

“Is that the same device as before?”

“Very similar, with slight modifications” Miss Garofalo explained, “It still forces the boy to latch on, but now it completes the conditioning with scopolamine-laced instructions.”

“We are drugging children?” asked one of the holograms.

“In a sense. The way the drug works at higher doses is by inhibiting higher thinking, leading the child into a very suggestible state. Each Mommy’s Angel is equipped with personalized settings, so that an individual can introduce their voice into the conditioning of the child. Soon enough, the child believes that they must be obedient to their teacher, and eventually, submissive to other females.”

“Beautiful work” the host added.

“Thank you. Now by age 7, boys and girls are separated, and the learning courses are vastly different- boys are taught with minimal supervision and direction, while girls are put on a vastly more challenging learning schedule. It only makes sense to do this, since girls grow up to produce superior leaders in our society.”

Miss Garofalo saw most of the active holograms nodding in agreement.

“Boys are taught how to use their hands, and to work together, setting them up for trade school education by high school. The entire time of their education, they are given instructions by a female authority figure, and expected to obey instructions.”

“Now these female teachers are trained by our organization to monitor boys for their propensity for servitude, and regular tests of their oral fixation needs are assessed.”

A video played of a young schoolboy on all fours, acting as a footstool for a buxom, faceless teacher.

After ending the video, Miss Garofalo started to get animated, “Now the part of the curriculum that I personally designed is called ‘The Battle of the Sexes’”. It occurs when the boys and girls are both in their early teens, and nearly all of the girls have reached puberty.”

“Through years of elementary school training, the boys are not only taught about female authority, but female sexual superiority. You see, boys age 10-12 are subliminally taught that sexually-developed females are extremely desirable, and that the more developed they are, the more they are desired. It’s similar to how our society sexualized women decades ago, but much more heightened.”

“Anyways, after boys are ingrained with this desire for females, they are taught proper behaviors around them- agreeing with them, being pleasant, offering favors and gifts ... all the things that women have had to do for men these past few millennia.”

“And on the flip side” Miss Garofalo continued, flipping her hand excitedly, “Girls are taught how to flirt with boys, and how to tease them enough to drive them wild, without going too far. So when you finally bring these horny, sex-minded young ladies and boys together, you get ... a Battle of the Sexes.”

When Miss Garofalo didn’t see anyone sharing her enthusiasm, she cleared her throat, and brought her tone down again-

“Well, you get the point- young ladies are practicing their craft on the boys, and learning to become strong, independently powerful women, so that they can run a corporation, or run for office. Think of it as a leadership conference, for young aspiring women.”

Many of the women nodded in appreciation once they understood the concept.

“And the boys?” asked one of the women.

Miss Garofalo smiled- “No harm done. They learn to live peacefully within our society. Everybody wins.”

Just wait ... til they see what I got, Todd thought. He watched as his buddy Al got into another cab, and Jessie walked to his car.

I bet I could drive better than that pussy, he thought. He didn’t know why he disliked Jessie so much, but there was something off-putting about him.

Todd jumped back a step when a cab arrived on the street right in front of him.

Huh, that was fast.

Staggering over to the back door, he opened it and fell in.

“Ooph” he let out, as he fell on the back seat. It took him a minute to sit up, and close the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.