Femme Natale - Cover

Femme Natale

Copyright© 2017 by chris.lionofthenorth

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Men and women learn to adapt in a not-so-distant future, where women make up the majority, and the Feminist Party is slowly taking control of the government.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Mark kept telling himself to walk away, but his body wouldn’t listen.

I love my wife!, he told himself, So why do I feel compelled to do this?!

Mark was in his car, parked at Hunee Bunz. It had been 3 weeks since that fateful night, and he was struggling mightily with his temptation.

Don’t do it, he told himself for the millionth time.

Mark had hoped that his desires for Jade would fade over time, but they only became more intense with each fap session.

Her words to him were still crystal clear- Always remember me. Remember these tits...

Mark pictured Jade sitting on his lap, rubbing her perfect breasts with her hands. He felt the soft flesh in his hands, the large mounds filling his hands completely.

And for the millionth time since that night, Mark had a full-on erection.

It happened so easily and so frequently that there had to be something wrong with him- No other woman has made me feel this way before.

Mark tried to rationalize his unquenchable lust by blaming Janine’s sexual frigidity- It’s her fault for not having sex! That’s her responsibility as my wife!

The more he thought it, the more he believed it, and the more it alleviated some of the guilt.

But if I go in there, I’m turning my back on our marriage, he realized. So why am I here?!

Mark was at a crossroads yet again, waiting for inspiration. It was as if his sense of duty and his guilt were perfectly weighted against his sexual temptations. And he didn’t know which way the scales would tip...

I need help, he realized. But realizing his weakness was still not enough for him to turn the car back on.

How do I find the strength to walk away from the situation? He wondered.

Mark was not a religious man, but his father had been Catholic, and tried to raise him as one.

Please God, I need your help! I know I don’t talk to you, and I may not even believe in you most of the time, but I’m at the end of my rope. I’m afraid this temptation is too much for me, and I don’t want to lose my wife.

Mark silently prayed for a few more minutes, and by the end of it, felt more relieved-

How could I betray Janine, after all these years of marriage? How can I turn my back on her, and Emma?

Mark felt much more at peace now, the swirling emotions and thoughts in his mind quieted, for the moment.

Thank you, he prayed, turning the car on.

Mark didn’t explain why he was late getting home the night before, assuming that Janine would leave him right then and there if she knew where he was.

And so Mark didn’t say anything when Janine explained that she was heading out for the fourth Saturday in a row. He just smiled half-heartedly at her, and told her to have a good time.

It seemed like Janine wanted to say something before she left, something conciliatory to him. He could only describe her look as one of ... pity? But that didn’t make sense.

Knowing that watching the news got him upset, and consequently, Janine as well, Mark decided to watch some sports instead. Flipping through the channels, there were only a few games to watch. The small list of professional sports teams was directly a result of the total war effort, and even 6 years later, cities were still rebuilding their populations enough to warrant participation in professional leagues.

knock knock

Mark heard someone knocking on his door, but he wasn’t expecting anyone.

I wonder who that is, he thought, heading towards the door. He opened it-

Oh shit...

The very beautiful Miss Jade was standing in the doorway, a beige overcoat on. She had some glittery purple eyeshadow on, and bright red lipstick. Instead of having her hair braided, it was up in a ponytail.

“Hey there sugar, haven’t seen you in a while” she said with a smile.

“Um, what are you doing here?” he asked. He felt his blood pressure rise instantly.

“I missed you”, she said sweetly. She smiled at him flirtatiously.

Mark couldn’t believe she was at his house-

“How?” he wondered aloud, confused.

“You gave me your address, sweetie”

When was that?!

“Have you been thinking of me at all?” she asked, twisting side to side innocently. It was all flirty, and it was all cute. She was good at this.

But Mark wasn’t having any of it. “I think you should go” he told her in the most confident sounding voice he could muster. He knew the temptation would come back soon, so he had to tell her off while he could still focus. Even now, he smelled her intoxicating perfume.

But Jade didn’t look like she was going anywhere. Instead, she undid her ponytail, unleashing her hair. It felt as a wavy torrent of shine and luster, bouncing down below her chest. She shook her hair, then went to untie the belt of her coat...

Mark’s heart started beating faster, because he knew what was coming next. But her slow tease, and the memories it brought, were too distracting for him to try to stop her. Secretly, he wanted this to happen.

After undoing the belt, Jade pulled on the lapels of her beige coat, slowly revealing a creamy white, laced fishnet halter garter top and attached stockings. It was exactly the kind of outfit a stripper would wear.

Mark stared at her see through dress, marveling at the way her breasts pushed against the skin tight fabric. The fish net plunged all the way to navel, and he admired her perfectly smooth skin.

“Remember me now?” she murmured.

Mark was frozen in place, taking her all in. His eyes searched for more of her skin underneath the dress and her hair- anything he could get.

Jade didn’t wait long before stepping closer to Mark, and wrapping her arms around his neck. When he started to look up at her, she gently pulled his gaze back down to the revealing dress. He stared directly down into her dress, and felt her awesome femininity overwhelming his mind once again.

Mark wasn’t thinking of anything at the moment, lost in the swirl of emotions produced from her body, voice, and smell. He felt his head being directed up again, his motions like being in quicksand.

Mark felt her luscious lips on his, and his eyes closed instinctively. It was the moment he had been waiting for, for so long.

A voice brought him out of his stupor-

“Daddy?”

Emma!

Mark disengaged immediately, and turned to face his daughter. She was standing at the top of the stairs.

“Emma, go to your room” he blurted, flustered.

Emma stole a quick glance at Jade, who was only looked at the young girl briefly before casting her eyes down.

Then Emma stormed away. Mark thought she may have started crying.

Aw, shit...

Mark gave Jade a look of pure anger.

“You never told me you had a family”, she said apologetically, closing her long overcoat.

“I don’t ever wanna see you here again! Understood?” Jade was taken aback from his sudden outburst.

Jade nodded, “Yeah, I understand. Nothing personal. Just business.” She took a step back-

And Mark slammed the door in her face, chest puffing.

What the fuck!!

“AAAhhh” he screamed, venting some of his anger. He knew he had fucked up bad.

bang

Mark hit the door with his right palm.

How am I gonna fix this? Ugh, you’re such an idiot!

When Janine came home, Mark called her into the bedroom right away. After all, she was going to find out from Emma anyways. And he hoped coming clean would smooth it over.

Just explain what happened, tell her that she came unwanted.

Mark paced in the bedroom, trying to think of how to start-

“What’s going on, Mark?”, Janine asked in frustration. She was sitting on the bed, watching Mark get flustered. It wasn’t like him.

“First, I want you to know that I had no idea this was going to happen”. Mark put his hand up, like he was swearing on the Bible.

Janine glared at him, and Mark glanced away for a second.

“Spit it out” Janine told him. She only had the idea that he was going to admit about his recent string of masturbations. About time, she thought.

“So there was this girl at the club” Mark started.

“The skank, yeah?”

“Yeah, the skank”, he agreed. “Now I haven’t had any contact with her since that night 3 weeks ago. Nothing”, he emphasized.

“But somehow, she found out where I live”-

“And?”, Janine said, eyes wide open.

“Long story short, she was at the front door, BUT I sent her away.”

Janine paused, stunned. “Anything else?”, she asked.

Of course she had to ask.

“She kissed me”, he said, visibly wincing.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me, MARK. I mean, c’mon!” She raised both arms in frustration.

She glared at him. “What am I supposed to say? Good job?!”

“I didn’t want this”, Mark pleaded.

“And why do you think she came to OUR house? Why?” she pressed.

Mark didn’t expect her to ask that question. “I, I don’t know”, he responded.

“It’s because you led her on, and she knows you’re weak”

The comment stung Mark, and Janine’s face showed she was deadly serious.

“It’s in your nature to give into women like her, Mark. It’s in your DNA.”

This conversation was not going where he had expected it to. Instead of being told he had made a wrong moral choice, he was now getting a lecture on male inferiority.

“Did she have big titties? A real nice ass maybe?” She asked, already knowing the answer.

Mark didn’t want to admit it, but he nodded. But the shape of her body was the furthest thing on his mind right now.

“Of course she did, cuz that’s what every male wants. As soon as she shook her tits and ass at you, you couldn’t control that dick of yours, right?” she shouted.

Mark shrugged in annoyance. “I messed up, I know that. I got frustrated with ... us. So I made a mistake. That’s all. It’s not like I invited her over!”

“It doesn’t matter what you said to her. It matters what your body told her.”

“What are you talking about?” Mark yelled. “That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Of course it does. You don’t even know what nonverbal communication you’re putting out there. To that skank, you were telling her how easy you’d be, and how easy it would be to take your money. OUR money!” she shouted.

“I made a mistake. That’s it” Mark countered.

He still doesn’t understand, Janine realized.

“Let’s just move past this, Janine. I love you, and we need to make this work.”

Janine sighed, “It’s not that simple, Mark. Now that we know what the issue is, there is no easy solution.”

“No, it won’t happen again, Janine. I fucked up once, but I’m not gonna do it again. You two mean too much to me.”

“I know you mean well, Mark, but this isn’t something you can wish away. It’s basic biology. And now that you’ve gotten a taste for higher evolutionary standards, you’re going to want it all the time.”

What?!

“What are you talking about? Do you know how crazy you sound?” Mark’s face showed his confusion.

“Tell me Mark- have you been thinking about her?”

“What do you mean?” Mark asked stupidly.

“Tell me the truth” Janine said.

Mark decided that honesty was still the best policy. Lying just to win the argument was not going to work. Not with Janine.

“Yeah, so?” Mark answered, trying to play it off as not that big of a deal.

“Have you masturbated to her?” Janine said with the same fury.

Mark had a deer in the headlights look. There was no way out of this.

“A little” he admitted.

“Do you even know why she has you so twisted?”

“I’m not twisted ... I just ... have to forget about her” Mark worked out.

“But you can’t, and that’s the problem Mark” Janine countered. “You’re obsessed with her body, and you want to have sex with her. Admit it!” Janine yelled.

“No. I don’t know”, Mark said, unsure of himself. He looked back up at Janine, who was standing with her arms crossed, “I still love you”, he pleaded.

I love you too, Janine thought, even after this revelation. But that’s not what she was going to say. She had to be strong now. “You say you love me, but you can’t even control yourself around her”, she accused.

“She’s not coming back” Mark replied.

“And if she did, she could seduce you in a second. Our maybe it will be some other woman on the street that you see, and you’ll follow her home”

“Please” Mark said, hurt.

“I can’t trust you anymore, Mark. You’re obviously lusting after other women, and our relationship can’t last with that.”

“Plenty of marriages have rough patches, honey. We just need to be strong and get through it.” Mark tried to get closer to Janine, but she wasn’t having it.

“All you think with is your cock, Mark. Have you even thought about our daughter?” Janine said, pointing out of the bedroom.

“Janine, I have to tell you something” Mark said, wincing. Just tell her- she’s going to find out one way or another.

“She saw us kissing.” Mark looked away for fear of inciting violence.

That fucking bastard. “My little girl watched you kiss that ... that whore?!” She screamed.

“I ... didn’t know” Mark said meekly.

“We’re done” Janine said with finality. “Mark...”

“Baby no-”

“I want a divorce”

There was silence as the words sunk in. “Janine, please”

“And I’m taking Emma” Janine continued, “Don’t try to fight it. You’ll lose.”

Another silence. Mark felt as if his heart had been ripped out-

“Please, Janine, I’ll do anything. Don’t do this!” Mark felt weak in the knees, his soul crushed.

But Janine just stared him down, challenging him to stop her. She had the moral high ground, after all.

“Please, anything! I love you!” Mark went down to his knees.

“There is a way for you to come back from this”, Janine said softly. Mark had a look of hope.

“You have to admit your male weakness for sex, and devote yourself to me”

“Sure, whatever you want” Mark said, nodding. He was willing to play whatever games she wanted.

“Take off your clothes” Janine said in a commanding voice.

Mark stopped for a second, wondering why she was having him do this. “Okay” he replied. If it was going to save their marriage, he was willing to embarrass himself.

After Mark was naked, still kneeling, Janine took off her pants, and sat on the bed again.

“You must learn to worship my body, to rid yourself of your other temptations” she explained.

Mark nodded, waiting for her to continue her demands. “And you must obey my commands, without question. Do you understand?” She told him sternly.

“Yes”

“Then worship me” she told him, lifting her foot up.

Mark took another second to process the situation, and then he put his lips on her foot.

Janine felt the kisses start lightly, then increase in pressure and duration.

He’s taking to it well so far, she realized, with surprise.

“Focus on my feet, and listen to my words” Janine instructed, in a calming voice. “Feel my words enter your mind, and take hold ... Yes, that’s it. Love my foot, like your life depends on it. Like your happiness depends on it.”

Janine felt his earnestness, and was relieved.

“Close your eyes and lose your senses, focusing only on the touch and feel of my foot. Feel the softness of it. Taste the skin upon your lips, and in your mouth.”

Janine was a little surprised to feel Mark’s saliva on her toes, and she had to suppress the tickling sensation.

Oohhh, that feels good, she thought, as Mark’s hands started kneading her foot. It felt like her stress was fading away.

But she also felt there was an opportunity that could not be passed up-

“Keep going, focusing only on my foot, and my words. Let them become your instruction, your commands to follow. Worship my feet, and feel the desire grow inside you.”

She watched him sucking on her toes, eyes closed in adoration. She hadn’t seen him treat her like this since they were first married.

“As you follow my commands and worship me, you find that you are becoming more and more aroused. You like this feeling of service, and you want to obey your goddess.” Mark seemed to agree, so she continued, “You know you are not worthy of me, to touch my body. So you are eternally grateful to me.”

Mark took all of her toes in his mouth, and slid his tongue in between the spaces. Janine tilted her head back and bit her lip, desperately fighting off the tickle.

After about 15 seconds, she was able to control herself again-

“That’s right, keep adoring my foot. It gives you such pleasure to service your goddess, and to obey her commands.”

It was time for the next step. “Now I want you to work up to my ankle with your mouth. As you do, think on your unworthiness, and how wonderful it feels to touch me. To adore me.”

Mark obeyed, moving his tongue up to her ankle.

“You feel blessed to touch your master in this way, and you know you would do anything I ask.” Janine watched Mark closely, and figured the words were sinking in.

“Your master commands you to lick higher now. That’s it”, she cooed. “Feel the adoration for your goddess, who controls your mind and body. Submit yourself to me.”

Mark nodded as his face made it to Janine’s upper shin. He agrees with everything I say. I have to keep going.

Janine slid herself forward toward the edge of the bed, and felt Mark’s mouth on her lower thigh.

“You must prove your loyalty to me, slave, by worshipping my sex”, she told him, stroking his hair.

Peering over the bed, she could see his full hard on, dangling uselessly underneath him. It was her turn for a change.

Janine pushed his head away so that she could remove her panties-

“Keep your eyes closed, servant, and think upon your submission. Think of my superiority, my power, and my undeniable sex. Feel my words commanding your will, and driving you too full servitude.”

Janine pulled her panties off and tossed then on the floor.

“When I tell you to open your eyes, you will come face to face with your master. And when you do, you will feel complete devotion and obedience. Do you understand?”

“Yes”, Mark responded.

“Open them”, she commanded.

Mark looked and saw Janine’s pussy only inches away from his face. His eyes widened as he stared at her labia, realizing how much he wanted to touch it.

“Give yourself to your master” Janine intoned.

Mark silently closed his eyes and obeyed, opening his mouth to touch lips. As soon as he did, Janine “ooohed” in excitement, having slowly built up her arousal the past few minutes.

The wet tongue on her inner labia felt electrifying, as if an electric eel was trying to go inside her.

“Mmmm” Janine moaned. She was tensing her legs from the onslaught of Mark’s pleasurable cunnilingus.

“You please your master” Janine breathed, closing her eyes momentarily. “Keep worshipping me, and ... feel your desire ... grow with each passing moment. “ Janine was having a hard time focusing.

“Oh!” Janine exclaimed, surprised by an abrupt wave of pleasure. She leaned back on her elbows.

Feeling Janine shift, Mark proceeded to insert his tongue directly inside her, pressing his face as hard against her vagina as he could. Janine froze and stifled another moan.

Fuck that feels good!

“That’s right ... obey your master ... mmmm ... because it feels so right.”

Janine leaned forward again, and propped herself up with her left arm. She grasped Mark’s hair with her right, and ran her fingers through it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.