Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 39

Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“Can you believe it Rann?” Carol said giving me a great big kiss. “They’ve known all along.”

Jeff was approaching us with a group of people, obviously his ‘Broadway Cast’ from ‘82 years ago. He introduced them all, but the only one who stood out was Debbie Boone, who was still beautiful after all these years.

She said to us, “We closed after five performances, because of a scathing review by the New York Times – I hope you have better luck than we did, you two are really in love with each other, aren’t you?”

“I plead guilty to love,” Carol said.

“That sounds like the name of a Debby Boone song, if I ever heard one,” I said.

Debbie said, “You write words and music to it, and I’ll listen to it?”

Dumbfounded, I said, “Sure. My musical director for BEAUTY AND THE BEAST is a fantastic musician that I plan have help me a lot.”

She went into her purse and gave me a card with an email address on it. She and her group cleared the stage and left the three of us overwhelmed; what an opening night.

Jeff came over, stopping between the girls and placing his arms around their waists, and said, “I don’t understand what exactly happened tonight Randall, but this place was filled with electricity the moment the orchestra started the overture.”

Carol said, “You put that hand any lower, Jeff and I’ll have to get my stun gun out on you.”

He backed off and said, “See you all tomorrow gang.”

We changed and left the theatre, finding a drive-thru that was open to get some food from.


After we got back home, we were all too wired to go to sleep. Sandy, with Carol’s approval, got up into my lap and cuddled her head under my chin.

“Rann, do all opening nights feel as good as tonight has?” Sandy asked.

“No, not always, but the good ones outnumber the bad ones usually. I don’t usually get to go home with the two hottest girls in the show,” I said.

“Carol, can I kiss your guy, please?” Sandy queried.

“Go ahead girl – go for it,” Carol said, with her eyes closed and her head back on the sofa.

Sandy raised her head from being under my chin and I leaned down and we made lip contact. We both turned this into a raunchy no-holds-barred open-mouthed kiss. Our lips and mouths were making a lot of noise, which caused Carol to open her eyes and start watching us.

Although I was kissing Sandy, I was glancing over to see if Carol was about to get mad at us for being so loud and sloppy with our kiss. She watched us for a moment and then got a smile on her face as she started to unbutton her blouse. She wasn’t mad at me, so my focus went back to Sandy, who had her right hand on the back of my neck holding our faces together. We separated our mouths to breathe for a moment and we both saw Carol getting out of her skirt, now only having on her bra and panties.

Sandy assumed something really amazing might be getting ready to happen so she got off my lap and started removing some of her clothing as well. Her standing up gave Carol access to me and she kneeled her way over to me, stopping right in front of me. She began to remove my belt and unbuckled my trousers. She quickly had them off of me, and immediately pulled my boxers off, exposing my very hard and pulsing dick.

I looked up and saw Sandy had removed everything but her panties, so her tits were looking great, causing and keeping my dick as hard as steel. Carol used her hand and jacked me off a little before she grabbed my throbbing dick and starting sucking on it.

Sandy was getting on her back and scooting in between Carol’s legs in an attempt to get into position to eat out my little sister. Carol stabbed her mouth around my dick causing it to tremble while in her hands. Sandy must have made contact, because Carol gave out a wonderful groan.

I was still sitting down with my shirt on, so I leaned forward and took off my last garment while watching my little sister start to give me a blowjob.

She would suck on it for a while, and hold it in place while she reacted to Sandy’s licking. Carol was just holding my dick and I saw her start to tremble a little, which told me she was about to have her first orgasm of the evening.

Sandy must’ve been really taking it to her because Carol started to blow me some more, using her whole mouth on my dick, causing me to get pretty close to my first orgasm. Carol let out a sound that I hadn’t heard from her before as I heard Sandy get louder with her ministrations.

“Get out of there for a minute Sandy?” Carol said. “Move out, please?” Sandy did and Carol cut loose with an itty bitty fart. They both giggled as Carol got back to work on me.

Sandy crawled up on the sofa I was sitting on and stood with her legs on either side of me and she leaned forward saying, “Eat me please Randall, and lick my pussy?”

Being one never to refuse a meal, I pulled her towards me and started licking on her very fragrant vaginal area, starting with a lick directly on her enflamed clit, which caused her to make a massive groan. I used my hands to bring her closer to my lips as I started to suck on her clit continuously for quite a while.

She was moaning and groaning a great deal. Carol found my butt-hole with her finger and I immediately came inside her mouth. Sandy got off the sofa and got next to her wanting to see her childhood best friends mouth full of the contents of my nuts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.