Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 38

Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

Opening Night performance begins in fifteen minutes. I went over to Sandra and said, “Can I give you a ‘break a leg’ kiss, please?”

“Yes, but make it quick with no tongue lover,” a voice from behind me said.

“Aww, Carol a kiss without tongue is like vanilla ice cream without chocolate sauce,” I said.

“Well said, brother Adam – I may steal that from you, it’s a great sounding pick-up line and I’ve used them all before.” Jeff entered laughing out loud. Boy, he seems in good spirits.

Sandy walked boldly up to Jeff and said in a little girl’s voice, “You need a pick-up line? – Not a big, strong man like you who could have any woman he wanted, can’t he?”

Her lips were less than an inch from his, as she pulled back and giggled, while Jeff motioned us all to gather round him, as he shook his head and laughed off Sandy’s teasing.

“I’ve got good news and great news guys. First the good news, every seat is sold for the entire run of this musical, we have 135 people on standby in case someone doesn’t come and pick up their tickets.”

“The great news is I’ve counted at least a dozen people from my Broadway production of this show, that are here tonight, remember that was over 30 years ago, but the word got out – no pressure, Brother Adam.”

“No pressure, Brother Daniel,” I said back to him.

“Our Brother Adam from the show died ten years after the show closed, so I’ve put an ‘in memorium’ in the program for David James Carroll. He was in eight Broadway shows, not just musicals, and he won two Tony Awards. Knock em dead – Break a leg, you three.”

“PLACES”

I gave Carol a kiss for luck and hit both of them on the butt as I went to my starting position as I heard the overture start. I am the luckiest son of a bitch in this place; I’ve got a beautiful woman ... excuse me two beautiful women, who both love me.

The final melody of the overture had started, so I had to settle down and be ready to sing.

I heard my chord and started walking through the audience singing, “Bless Your Beautiful Hide...”as they started to applaud for me as I wandered up on stage and saw Milly for the first time as I finished the song to a rousing cheer, and the show went forward from there. Every scene, song and dance was crisp with marvelous harmonies from both the ‘Brides’ and the ‘Brothers’.

When we got to the start of the first act finale, ‘Love Never Goes Away’, with Gideon, Adam and Milly singing, the crowd was ready to be wowed, big time.

Beautiful violins start this piece as I stand behind her wanting to touch her, but I can’t and the song starts, and the words come out of my mouth, “Look at you, like a lost little cat...” and I’m filling with emotion as I sing to her. Gideon does his bit and I go into my deeper register startling myself a little as the interlude before Milly sings her portion begins. She is an angel and she sounds like one as well.

We enter the final portion where we are singing together but all have different lyrics, as the music swells -- and it’s over.

BLACKOUT – CURTAIN

Immediately there’s a rush of noise, so I peek out and they’re standing, not to get up and stretch or get something to eat—we got a first act standing ovation. I’d never heard of such a thing! That doesn’t happen in Musical Theatre!

Jeff came backstage and gave me a giant hug, saying, “In all my years of theatre, I’ve never seen an audience as a group stand up like that at the end of the first act, unless somebody electrified the seats.”

We all laughed.

Jeff walked up to Sandy and said, “Young lady, you along with Carol may be the find of the next generation of musical performers. Whether you guys spend your careers in Community Theatre, Broadway or the Silver Screen, you three will NEVER be out of work, I can guarantee that.”

Sandy and Carol went to either side of Jeff and gave him matching kisses on the cheek; where’s a camera when you need one?

“10 to Places”

I went and touched up my makeup and then snuck in on Carol wrapping myself around her and I said, “Never out of work, unless I get you pregnant?”

“Heavenly, but we have some commitments first, then I’ll have all the babies you want and Aunt Sandy can help, if she wants?”

“If she wants,” Sandy said coming in behind me. “I love kids and they love me. Besides there’s about four months after each baby—Randall may need some TLS,” she added with a giggle.

“TLS?” I questioned.

“Tender loving Sandy,” she answered.

“That sounds like a plan, Sandy,” Carol said. “But first we have the second act to do. Let go of me, hubby?”

“I love you, little sis,” I said maybe a little too loud.

“5 to Places”

‘Thank you 5’ was heard all around, as Carol fidgeted with her wig in the mirror a bit. I walked up to her and quietly sang, “My Little girl – pink and white...” and I left to get to my Second Act starting position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.