Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 35

Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

I got dressed and left Sandy’s room and told Carol, what Sandy had asked for. She kissed me and I left them alone for a while, and went back to our room and fell asleep.

Carol came back into our room about an hour later, with her pussy looking really abused by Sandy. I asked if she wanted to be fucked or not and she said ‘sure’ so I got on top of her and filled her with my dick and started a real fast fuck cumming only about five minutes after starting.

I pulled out and she quickly put her mouth on me, sucking our juices off together, getting me real hard again, so I got on my back and let her ride the horsey. We were both so tired we didn’t last long and fell asleep in that position.

In the morning, Sandy came into our room, seeing us like this and dropped her pussy, directly on my mouth. I woke up and started to really give her a tongue-lashing, this woke Carol up and the two of them started kissing each other, while Carol stayed on top of me still connected. I started to get hard again, so I started to fuck Carol, while I was licking out Sandy.

Heaven on Earth!

Sandy was rubbing her pussy on my face, causing her to have a massive orgasm, cumming directly in my mouth. Carol was starting to get into our fuck, so she slowed down her kissing with Sandy and concentrated on my getting ready to cum inside her with a big load of cum. She had taken her hand and found my ass, sticking a finger up inside and I came like nobody’s business.

As we rolled off each other, we realized we hadn’t eaten since before rehearsal yesterday, so we showered, dressed and went out to breakfast.

While waiting for our food, I broached the subject.

“So, are we a threesome now, or what exactly? I’m open to any suggestions, but I’m a little confused over our relationships with each other?”

“Randall, I think this is something that’s still evolving,” said Carol. “What do you have to say about this Sandy?” Carol added.

“Well, I have to admit, that I love you both, but we can’t have any kind of relationship out in the open, can we?”

“Well Sandy,” I said. “You are something of a benefit to Carol and me, because if we’re out together and somebody comes up to us, we can always say that you and I are the couple, while my cute baby sister, hangs out with her best friend and her big brother.”

“People who know us as a couple, will assume you’re the third wheel in the relationship. Meanwhile, in the confines of our home, we can do whatever the hell we want, and it’s nobody’s business but our own. Your parents know you’re staying with us through the two plays.”

“You enrolling in SFU gives us a logical reason for the three of us always hanging out together. If you find a guy, then more power to you. Jeff could find a place for you in the Broadway ‘Brides’, which starts up right after Beauty closes. We all can have the best of both worlds, and I can be making love to the two hottest girls I’ve ever known.”

“I was wondering when you were going to get to that particular point, Randall?” said Carol. “There really is no downside for you, except if one of us gets pregnant, so that’s important.”

“I agree,” said Sandy. “I’m on the pill!”

“So do I,” said Carol. “So am I, Big Rann.”

“I do too,” I said.

Our food came, we ate in relative silence and we went back to the house, where the girls applied online to go to SFU. I would use every connection I can possibly find, to help Miss Steiner. We have a ‘Beauty’ singing rehearsal this afternoon, for the leads. I can’t believe I scheduled one during hell week, but it shouldn’t be too bad.

We crashed to catch up on the sleep we lost last night, everybody back in their own bedroom. At 2pm we got up and started moving towards our goal of being there by 3:30pm, so we stopped and got a light meal, on our way to rehearsal.

We got there and Maurice was setting up, and the Albuquerque Four were there already. They were warming up as they saw us arrive. We all said hi and got right into things, instead of waiting for whomever else may or may not show up.

The first number we could do was ‘No Matter What’, with Maurice and Belle, and then it’s reprise, being only Maurice.

As soon as our one-man band was ready, he signaled to Maurice and Belle to start their dialogue. Neither of them were holding a script, so I assumed they knew their stuff. I love people who are prepared, so I said, “Belle, are you ready?”

“Yes,” I heard.

“Maurice, are you ready?”

We all heard what sounded like an echo when both Michael and our accompanist said, “Yes,” which made us all laugh.

Nodding to Michael I said, “Go ahead”...

BELLE “Papa ... if I ask you something, will you answer me honestly?”

MAURICE “Don’t I always?”

BELLE “Do you think I’m ... odd?”

MAURICE “My daughter odd? Where did you get an idea like that?”

(The underscoring begins.)

BELLE “I don’t know. It’s just that, well, people talk.”

MAURICE “They talk about me -- too.”

(The singing starts.)

MAURICE “No, we’re not odd, it’s true, No family could be saner, except one uncle who ... well, maybe let that pass! In all you say or do, you couldn’t make it plainer. You are your mother’s daughter; therefore you are class.”

BELLE “So I should just accept ... I’m simply—not like them.”

MAURICE “They are the common herd -- and you can take my word ... you are unique: crème de la crème.”

“No matter what you do, I’m on your side—And if my point of view is somewhat misty-eyed. There’s nothing clearer in my life, than what I wish and feel for you—and that’s a lot ... No matter what.”

BELLE “No matter what they say, you make me proud. I love the funny way, you stand out from the crowd.”

MAURICE “It’s my intention my invention, shows the world out there one day ... just what we’ve got...”

BOTH “No matter what.”

MAURICE “Now some may say all fathers just exaggerate!”

BELLE “That every daughter’s great?”

MAURICE “You are.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.