Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 31

Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

I started to move down from her lips, stopping for a while at her breasts. I can’t believe I used to judge a woman by the size of their bosom. Now it seems like a lifetime ago, and I now love the smaller simple symmetrical stunning breasts in front of me.

I started at the top of them, where they jut away from her neck licking the gentle slopes as they came to the tip of her now hard nipples. I licked them too. They became even harder and my tongue loved that even more, now switching to the other one.

Carol was moaning as I did this, so I proceeded to move down again; this time stopping at her sweet-smelling snatch. I took a deep breath and then I licked all around the edge of her opening, gathering her clit in my mouth and started sucking on it, ever so slightly.

Her moans were turning into groans, as I started to dig in deep with my tongue. She was now buckling under me, jerking around like she was having a fit of some kind. She was ready for the end game, so I moved my mouth back to hers and let her have a taste her own juices.

I positioned my dick just inside her and leaned forward, filling her with my love. She immediately had an orgasm on my dick, so I started to pump into her, taking long languorous tender strokes, sometimes coming to a complete stop, and then starting again.

I saw and heard her crying start again, but this time she was full of the emotion of love, love for her brother, love of her family ... love for her lover.

I sped up, just a bit and she had started to tremble signifying she was ready to orgasm again. I wanted us to do it together, so I sped up and was ready for her to say when.

“Oh, god – Rann, I’m so close, are you ... are you about to cum, my wonderful loving brother? Come on, Randall, you can – you can cum inside me, please?”

“Ooh, Carol, I’m cumming – oh god, I’m cumming my beautiful little sister. I love you, I love you now, and I’ll love you forever, for as long as we both shall live.”

There was a sound in the doorway, and we both saw, Sandra, Carol’s best friend since 4th grade. She was crying as she left the doorway running back downstairs.

Carol put her clothes back on, and went to find her, in a ball on the sofa.

I watched from the top of the stairs.

Carol sat down and reached out to touch Sandy, but she pulled away, sobbing, clearly mortified over what she saw.

Carol spoke, “Sandy, you can’t control who you fall in love with, and sometimes it shocks you to find out, that it’s the very person you grew up with. I’ve had feelings for my brother Randall for a very long time. I even told you about them once or twice.”

From beneath the blubbering mass on the sofa, a voice was heard to say, “Yeah ... but ... loving someone you can’t really have ... is different from fucking them in your own bed.”

“Don’t hate me, because I love my brother? We’re still BFF’s, aren’t we?” Carol was working hard to get her best friend to understand. I barely do, myself.

Sandy got up and looked at Carol saying, “I hadn’t seen you in so long. You just ... seemed to vanish, then I come over with the key you gave me when we were 14 ... and I walk in on you and your brother Randall, making hot love in your own bed. How long have you two been ... been ... been doing this?”

“Only about four and a half weeks, it all started when I got the part of Maria in WEST SIDE STORY...”

Carol went on to tell her long-time friend, about everything that happened, in glorious teenage detail. As she was finishing up, I came down the stairs, causing them to look over at me.

“You know Carol, I may have to take another look at my brother, Stephen. He’s only two years older than me. Or maybe I’ll just borrow this big hunk of meat called Randall and let him have his way with me,” Sandy said, dripping with sarcasm.

Carol slapped at her, and looked astonished at what her friend just said. She looked over at me and licked her lips. “Sandy, have you ever made love with anybody?”

“Nooooo,” said Sandy in disgust. “It’s such a messy thing to do, I play with myself from time to time, but actually let a boy put his ... thingy in me? Eww.”

“Well, I thought since we’re all here together, I could offer you a one-time-only chance at my big brother. You saw us making love. While you were watching, I’ll bet you were fantasizing it was you underneath him, and not me? Mmmm-mmm. I can tell by your eyes that you did. Rann? How would you like a virgin? My best friend Sandy wants to be pummeled, over and over by your nice big long meat muscle.”

The way Carol was talking got me hard as a rock. I’d always thought that Sandra was the prettiest of the few friends my little sister had, but I never really gave any thought to doing anything, until right now.

Carol was looking at me, glancing into my eyes and then down to my groin. She must have noticed how hard I was, because I saw her lick her lips. Oh, boy.

Carol went on, “Sandy, I’m sorry you found out the way you did, but I hope you understand, that this must stay a secret, or many things can happen to both of us. Could I offer you a payment for your silence?”

“I don’t want your money, Carol,” Sandy said indignantly.

“I’m not offering you money, girlfriend – I’m offering you sixty glorious minutes with Randall, my Big Brother. Rann, take her upstairs, in my bed. Do whatever she asks you to, just don’t cum in her, or her parents will kick her out of her house.”

“Actually, Carol – My Mom put me on the pill a few years back, so I’m as safe as the pill is?” Sandra said, glancing over at my naked body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.