Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

The next morning came much too soon.

The alarm I set got us up in time to get to my folks’ house. I had planned to fix everybody some breakfast. We went in through the Pantry/Mud Room door, quietly of course, in case John and Nancy weren’t up, yet.

Carol stopped walking, and told me to shush a minute, like there was something she was trying to hear. Then I heard it as well. The sounds of lovemaking -- no ... the sounds of raucous sex, were coming from the other side of the ‘inside’ pantry entrance.

Carol peaked through the slats of the door, and saw our sister, Nancy on her back on the kitchen table. John was between her legs using his mouth to bring her to an orgasm.

“John – hurry up and finish eating me. Oohh. Carol and Randall could be here any minute,” Nancy said with urgency in her voice.

“I’m munching just as quickly as I can, honey. You’re the one who wanted a quickie before breakfast.”

“Shut up and suck on my pussy, John-boy.”

That remark made Carol giggle a little. I put my hand over her mouth so we wouldn’t be heard. Carol turned to me and said, “This is getting me horny, bro. Lick me, please?”

I whispered very vehemently, “Carol. Our brother and sister are on the other side of that door having sex, and you want to do it in the Pantry?”

“Yeah, So?”

“So -- get undressed. Hurry, we’ve got to be quick.”

“You too, Rann. Can Big Rann come out and play?”

“What exactly do you think we have time to do, C?”

“How about mutual masturbation, Rann?”

I picked her up and put her on the washing machine and said, “How about we just have a quickie fuck?”

“That’ll do,” she giggled, but I told her to do it quieter.

I dropped my pants and didn’t even take them all the way off, before I slipped myself into Carol. That smile she gave me was absolutely marvelous. Oohh, I was kissing her mouth and filling her with my cock, and started moving with a purpose.

I used my mouth to keep her from making any sounds, still thrusting away at her. In no time at all, I was feeling the swelling in my cock that happens just before I cum. Still kissing her and using my hands, inside her shirt and on her tits, I quietly say to her, “I’m a-a-a-bout t-t-t-to cum, C.”

“Me, too Rann.”

The door opened suddenly and we both heard John say; “Now, that’s what I call fucking!”

I couldn’t stop what I was in the middle of ... neither could Carol. We continued and both of us moaned very loudly and I came inside my little sister -- in front of my brother and sister. It was both embarrassing and exhilarating at the same time. We quickly pulled ourselves together, Carol jumped down off the washer and we both started to put our clothes back, on while John and Nancy started clapping, both of them saying, “Bravo.”

Being the ultimate hams, Carol and I both bowed and curtseyed to their applause ... although we were both blushing about what we were caught doing. And we were naked.

Carol was the first to get completely dressed, and said, “Well Rann, what’s for breakfast?”

I decided to be cavalier about it, and said, “Besides what you just got, Blue Eyes?”

Of course, she hit me in the stomach for that remark. We all left the pantry, and I went to the fridge and grabbed some milk, eggs and bacon and started making breakfast, wondering what the breakfast banter would be like after everyone had ‘gotten a little’ early in the morning.

Barely able to keep a straight face, Nancy started with, “So, Rann – Is that part of your routine after every opening night performance?”

“Well, sis – when I see my brother eating out my sister before breakfast, and I have my beautiful Carol within reach, I may have just invented the 21st Century version of ‘The Breakfast of Champions’.”

To that, John replied, “Bro, sometimes your instincts get the better of you, I’m certain you understand me, especially with someone as beautiful as Carol by your side.”

Nancy promptly slugged John in the arm. “Nancy, honey – I’m all yours, you know that. Did you ever think in your life that you would see what we saw five minutes ago?”

“Actually ... I thought Rann was checking out Carol, maybe three years ago or so. I could see in his eyes a certain amount of lust for her.”

I’d been fixing scrambled eggs for everyone, but when Nancy said that, I blurted out, “Mom said the same thing ... that she could tell early on that Carol and I loved each other more than just as brother and sister.”

Nancy replied, “I saw something as far back as when Carol first got her boobies, she must have been 12 or 13.”

“It was two months and eight days, after I turned 12 that I started getting my boobies, as you call them Nan. The problem was they stopped growing after only a year, so I was stuck with these bee stings until I started having sex with my big brother, and I mean my Big Brother. Now I’ve got 32Cs, and I have to give Rann part of the credit.”

John had been listening and decided to jump into the deep end of this conversation, “So, when did you two first realize that you ‘wanted’ each other?”

“Only seven days ago, it was right after I took over the role of Tony, after the original person had to leave due to a family emergency in Italy. I suggested I take over the role—Until then, I was the Assistant Stage Manager. I discussed it with Marcus, the director, then ran it by Carol. We started to rehearse, I told her that I thought she was beautiful, and the rest you can figure out for yourselves ... and, as you saw for yourselves.” I may have blushed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.