Big Blue Eyes
Chapter 16

 

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

Our Opening Night performance of WEST SIDE STORY was truly memorable. During the curtain calls, when Carol came out to take her bow, the place erupted into a standing ovation. Marcus came out with flowers to give to her, causing the crowd to get even louder.

I was never more proud of my little sister as I was right then. I got my share of adulation in the past, but this was Carol’s moment. Whistles and clapping permeated the Greer Garson Theatre. It officially seats 514 people, but there must have been closer to 600 or more on this, our Opening Night.

Over the years, Santa Fe University has had some talented actors and actresses across the boards, but I think a new star has fallen from the sky; and landed at SFU.

A partial list of Alumni of the Theatre Arts included:

Ray Buktenica
Suzanna Choffell
Samantha Crain
Rockmond Dunbar
Alissa Moreno
Graham Robinson
William Salyers

As Carol and I walked off the stage after the curtain finally closed, we heard a shriek. I realized, that could only have been our sister Nancy. John, our brother, followed quickly behind her.

Nancy ran up to Carol and hugged her so hard. They did that jumping thing, that only girls can do, you know where they hug and jump in place. amazing!

Nancy is taller than Carol, and looks a lot like a young version of Mom, while John is just shorter than me.

John came over to me and offered me his hand in appreciation, saying, “Wow – big brother! I know you played that before, because I saw you, but Wow ... you were on fire, and so was Carol. That Bridal Shop scene was magnificent, and the very end, when she kisses your lifeless body—- you could feel the love Maria had for Tony, that Carol ... has for Randall.”

I quickly reacted, “What are you talking about, bro?”

“You never could hide your love for Carol from Nancy and me, Rann. We’ve seen it coming for a while. You can tell that both of you are hopelessly in love with each other, and I am busting with pride over you two, right now! Fantastic performance, both of you; what’s this I hear about you and Carol on Broadway?”

“Wait, just a minute, John – I’ve got something to do.”

I walked over to Carol, separated her from her sister, and gave her the most passionate kiss I could, standing up. Carol had a smirky grin on her face and said, “What was that for?”

“For the best Maria, the best Carol, the best lover in the whole wide world.”

“Hey guys, what was your favorite moment in the play tonight?” I asked, holding her close.

“That ‘Somewhere Ballet’ was magnificent! Both of you can really dance,” Nancy said.

“There’s a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us -- Somewhere.”
“There’s a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day!”
“Somewhere.
We’ll find a new way of living,
We’ll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere...”
“There’s a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we’re halfway there.
Hold my hand and I’ll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere!”

“That whole number, with you two dancing, that beautiful song,” John said as he and Nancy had a meaningful look pass between them.

Nancy came up to us and said, “You two are absolutely fabulous together, both onstage and off.” She got a little quiet and asked us to come in close, like she was going to tell us a secret. “John and I are also a couple, only we aren’t quite as flagrant about it as you two seem to be.”

“Wow – Right now ... you could knock me over with a feather. First you tell us that you know about us, and then you tell us that you guys are a couple as well. Maybe we should start our own support group, for Brothers and Sisters who fall in love with each other.”

John chimed in, “That might be a bigger group than you might think, Big Brother.”

Carol added, “I’m so glad that you showed up to see the show.”

Nancy replied, “We couldn’t miss our little sissies’ SFU debut. We also want to come see you in SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS. Let us know when it opens?”

“Are you guys staying for the weekend?” I asked.

“Yeah, we were going to stay at the folk’s house, if that’s all right with you guys.”

Carol turned to me and said, “They don’t know – do they?”

“Nobody knows, Carol – you want to tell them?”

John and Nancy looked at each other, rather befuddled over the conversation happening in front of them. “What the hell are you guys talking about?”

“Can I tell them, Rann – Can I ... Please?”

“Sure Blue Eyes.”

“We bought a house, together. It’s empty but we bought furniture that will be delivered over the weekend.”

“That’s amazing. Do Mom and Dad know yet?” John responded.

“Not about the house ... but they do know about Carol and me – and they both support us,” I said.

“Here’s a key to Mom and Dad’s house,” I said handing it to them. “Enjoy yourselves, we’ll be over in the morning and I’ll fix us all some breakfast. I intend on celebrating with this beautiful woman next to me. If you hear us, ignore the screaming. It just means I’m doing it right.”

I just got a slug in the stomach from Carol, she was blushing furiously, but with a wicked smile on her face, and she said, “Oh—you are so going to get it, buster.”

“Isn’t that what I just said, Carol?” I grinned.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.